The Lady Of mY HoUSe

By ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... More

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Business Party-3
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

859 128 150
By ATdreamyGirls1510

The sun rays from the window were disturbing the beauty sleep of a beautiful figure sleeping on the bed.She tried resisting it and sleeping but eventually woke up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

She noticed she was alone on the bed when she remembers she slept with her grandparents.shaking all the thoughts she got up from the bed and went to her room to freshen up.Once freshen up she went down to have her morning tea.

She went down and saw how hurriedly people were walking from here to there.

"Yaha nhi waha rakhna h saman...bhaiya aap waha jaakr help kijiye"said zoya to some worker.

"Bela jaldi se naha le 1 ghante mein parlour wali aa rahi h tujhe ready krne"said Shruti.

"Mein nashta krne jaati hu uske baad naha lungi"said Bela.

"Na na puttar aaj tune kuch nhi khana h.....aaj tera vadhu vrat h....tu pani pi sakti h bas khana seedhe shadi ke baad khana h tujhe aur mahir ko saath mein"said her dadi.

"Ab yeh kya hota h dadi?"Bela askes irritatingly as she was hungry but guess what now she has to starve because of this stupid ritual.

"Arre shadi ke din ladka aur ladki dono kuch nhi khate shadi tak....aur shadi ke baad dono saath mein apna vrat kholte h....isse kansar bhakshan  kehte h"said her dadi and Bela nodded her head.

___________________________________________

"Yrr yeh parathe itne oily h na mere gym ki puri band baj jayegi"mahir said with a sulking face looking at the paratha's.

"Hayee tu kaha nashta krne beth gaya h??...kuch khaya toh nhi n"asked her nani joining them on the bf table.

"Nhi...aur mein kyu na karu nashta?"asked mahir

"Haye tujhe vrat rakhna h aaj....isko var vrat kehte h.....shadi hone tak aaj tu kuch nhi kha sakta...aur shadi hone ke baad tu aur Bela saath mein pehla meal karenge"said his nani.

"Yeh kese faltu faltu rituals hote h....meine kuch nhi khaya aur bhook ke maare mujhe chakkar aa gaye toh?"mahir argued.

"Haye kuch nhi hoga tu pani pee sakta h"said her nani.

Unwillingly mahir left the bf table.

___________________________________________

Bela was getting a spa as their was still time for her wedding.The baraat was to come at 12 noon and it was just 9:30 so she had time,half an hour later the bridal make up and hairstyle would start after which bela would wear her bridal dress brought by her in laws.

"Kr le aaram ab...thode time mein ready hona h for the big day"said Shruti and Bela nodded.

"Feeling nervous?"pinged Bela's phone with a message which was from her soon to be husband.

She was thinking what to reply when her phone pinged with another message.

"Online hokr bhi reply kyu nhi kr rahi ho.....are you shy??ya anxious feel ho raha h?"mahir asked.

Bela knew if she doesn't replies he would go on messaging so she quickly typed a reply.

"Nhi....woh mein bas reply krne hi wali thi ki aapne message kr diya"Bela said.

"Ohh"mahir replied.

"Hmm"Bela said.

"Tumne bhi fast rakha h?"mahir asked to know if he is the only the one to do this stupid thing or she was with him in this.

"Haa"Bela replied.

"Woh mein baadmein baat krti hu....dadi bula rahi h"Bela said once she heard her dadi calling her.

"Okh...by...see you at the wedding"messaged mahir.

"Okh by"Bela replied back.
___________________________________________

"Yrr shivaay yeh pagdi nhi sambhal rahi h yrr mujhse"mahir whined for the nth time.

"Tujhe pehni toh padegi na?aur hum sab bhi toh pehen rahe h...once this marriage is done tu nikal dena bhai...abhi chal jaldi niche.......bhabhi ke ghar jaana h baraat lekr"shivaay said and mahir nodded once checking himself out for the last time and once satisfied with his look he left with Shivaay so that some rituals can be done and they can go Bela's home where the wedding is held with their baraat.

(This is the wedding sherwani and plz imagine a turban on mahir's head)

Bela's pov-

Right now I was sitting as instructed by the beautician and they were doing all the things required to make me look pretty.

"Ha bas abhi baal hi baaki h..jaldi jaldi kariye yrr ladke wale aate hi honge"said zoya di and the hairstylist nodded.

I was just getting nervous as the time for the marriage was coming near and near.In a few hours I will be married and no more a single girl but a married women.I don't dread this marriage but I am just nervous and hell anxious.

"Ho gaya ma'am"said the hairstylist and I just nodded my head at her. I had still not seen my wedding lehenga because that is brought by the groom's family for the bride.

"Relax bas thodi derr mein jiju aate hi honge baraat lekr"said Shruti sensing my anxiety.

"Shruti mujhe bht darr lag raha h"I finally said as it would ease my heart.

"Shhh....isme darna kya??tu jaanti h unko...tujhe pata h woh kese h....tu faltu mein tension le rahi h relax....yeh sirf pre wedding jitters h aur kuch nhi"Shruti said trying to calm me down but it was not helping at all.

"Tum jao shruti mein dekhti hu"said my mom entering the green room.

Shruti left unwillingly assuring me with her eyes that everything will be fine.

Mom came and sat beside me and I grew more anxious as what she would say now but her actions just shocked me to the core.

"Zyada tension lene ki zarurat nhi h Bela.....jo hoga accha ho hoga.....shadi se pehle sabko aisa feel hota h.....yeh sab isliye kyuki ab tum kisi aur ki ghar ki beti banne ja rahi ho.....jo bhi nervous ness h na tumhe ki kese adjust hoga?kese behave karogi? Yeh sab thik ho jayega....abhi iss moment ko enjoy karo...live it to the fullest because hrr ladki ki zindagi mein dulhan banna bht badi baat hoti h aur iss din ko enjoy krna bht zaroori h.....kyuki saalo baad sirf iski yaadein reh jayengi"she said lovingly caressing my face and maybe this is the first time my mom has made me understand something so lovingly with all her attention and care and at this moment I felt her love for me and I couldn't be any more happy.

Our little moment got disturbed with Angad bhai's scream saying the baraat has arrived.

"Ab shadi ka joda aane wala h jaldi se usmein ready ho jana hmm??"mom asked and I nodded.

Saying so she left and soon Shruti came with my wedding lehenga and when I saw it I was just awestruck at it's beauty.

"Jaldi se pehen le Bela uske baad jewellery bhi set krni h"said Shruti and she helped me wearing the lehenga as it was quite heavy.

I came out and then Shruti and zoya di helped me wearing my jewllery and then dadi brought my kaleerin which she tied on my chooda and that is when I saw my chooda as the cloth was removed from above it.

So overall my bridal makeover was done and I was all set to get married.

I loved the lehenga it was so pretty....my in laws really have a great taste but unfortunately my husband doesn't has one.

"Hayee kinni soni lag rahi h kahi meri hi nazar na lag jaye"saying so dadi applied kala tika behind my ear to keep all the bad eyes away from me.

"Aapki nazar kabhi nhi lag sakti mujhe...aapke dil se mere liye sirf duayein hi nikal sakti h...aap sapne mein bhi mera bura nhi soch sakti h toh khud ke baare mein aisa mat boliye"I said.

"Mein toh aise hi keh rahi thi"she said.

My mom too came and applied kala teeka behind my ear and kissed my forehead simple no words spoken but still I got her feelings.

She then went down as she has certain rituals to do.

"Aaj bhi lagta h ki kal hi tujhe pehli baar apni godi mein uthaya tha aur aaj dekho itni badi ho gayi h ki shadi hone ja rahi h meri sona ki"dadu said getting a bit emotional which brought tears in my eyes as well but dadi scolded him for making me cry before my marriage.

"Ek dam pari lag rahi h meri sona aaj..acche se nazar utar lo iski"said dadu and dadi told her it's already done.

Mahir's pov-

We reached Bela's home and all my brother's danced crazily for the whole baraat and  I just saw them sitting on the horse.We came in our car till we reached the few distance away from Bela's home and then I sat on the white horse she asked me to come on in her drunken state.

Finally today she is going to be my wife for the rest of my life and the thought really gives me a lot of pleasure.

I can see Shivaay dancing crazily and he is enjoying every bit of it....happy to see The Shivaay Sehgal so free and loosened up,Neil is throwing notes of money like they are paper pieces,kunj and rudra having their own crazy dance and most hilarious was Ishan as he did every bit of  the stupid dance he knew.I can see dad happily talking to chachu even with the loud sound of the music and dadu happily blowing notes of money on all my brothers.

I felt happy seeing my family happy.

Finally after dancing to their hearts content they stopped and finally I got down from the horse or you say godhi.

I walked till the entrance of the door and I was made to wear a garland of flower by my brother in law and same was done to my family members.

After that Bela's mom I,e my MIL came and did my aarti and put me tilak and when she was about to pull my nose my brother's lifted me.

"Itni asani se nhi aunty naak ki baat h"said Shivaay in a funny way and then started laughing.

My MIL tried a lot but  her efforts were going in vain and then she said.

"Naak toh khichni hi padegi wrna ander entry nhi milne wali jamai raja"she said and it was their turn to laugh.

After a lot of fun finally she pulled my nose and then I entered the house.

I was made to sit on a chair specially arranged for the groom and was waiting for my bride so that the jay mala could be done.

A few people came to talk to me and pics were clicked while I was waiting for Bela only.

Just then some music played and all the hustle bustle became quiet and then all turned to were the music was coming and what I saw made my breath hitched.I was mesmerized with the beautiful lady in front of me who was going to be my wife in a matter of few hours.

(Guys just focus on her entry and not her expressions).

There she was walking towards me with her eyes casted down on the floor looking heavenly gorgeous in the red lehenga with all the jewelry just adding up to her beauty.Her presence felt like a ray of light among the dark room.....she was shining so bright today.....I just don't have words to describe how beautiful she looked today and the thought that she is going to be mine is just making me insanely happy.

Her brother's held the flowered chadar over her head and Shruti and zoya di walking on her either sides.

Slowly this walked towards me as the music came to an end and I could not take my eyes away from her and here my  Miss shy had not even spared me a single glance.

After a few moments of me staring at her and she staring at the ground shivaay whispered to me.

"Bas kr mere bhai aur ghurega (staring)na toh bhabhi bas pani pani ho jayegi sharam ke maare"he said and I averted my gaze from her.

"Panditji chalo shuru krte h"my dadu said.

"Var aur vadhu ke haath mein varmala de taaki jay mala kr sake"said the priest and shivaay handed me a flower garland and Bela was also handed over one.

"Ab pehle vadhu(bride) var(groom) ke gale mein varmala dale"said the pandit ji.

Bela took the varmala and then is when she lifted her head to look at me and i just saw the prettiest girl in the whole world in front of me.She slowly took steps near me and lifted her hands to put the garland around my neck but before she could do that my brother's lifted me up in air and everybody laughed.She also saw me and I smirked at her from there and she gave me an offended look.She was not short heighted but she was average and complimented well with me but now she has no other option rather then jumping to put the garland around my neck which I know she won't do.Its going to be fun teasing her now.

She just stood there looking at me as she knew she couldn't do anything now and waited for my brother's to put me down but that didn't happened.

"Itni asani se nhi bhabhi thodi mehnat toh krni hi padegi aapko"said Neil and everybody laughed except her.

Soon she was also lifted to the air by her brother's and she gasped but balanced herself.

Now the game begins.

"Daal de Bela jaldi se mala daal de"said Angad her brother who lifted her along with ritik and Adi.

Bela again tried but my brother's  moved me back and she still struggled.

After doing this for a few moments she finally again tried but this time she held my coller with her left hand and pulled me towards her and with the right hand she out the garland around my neck and to this all the audience hooted and clapped.

"Bhai kya yrr kitni jaldi haar gaye aap"said Ishan.

"Beta ab toh tumhare bhai ko haar ki adat dalni padegi kyuki ab biwi jo aane wali h"said Shruti and everybody laughed.

"Ab varr (groom) vadhu(bride) ke gale mein varmala dale"said the panditji.

Bela's pov-

As I was coming towards the mandap I just had this thought in my mind to not trip over and make a fool of myself because my bridal lehenga though very pretty was very heavy as well and above it the jewelry was no less heavy so I had the fear what if I fall down while walking.

But luckily I reached the mandap without falling and saved my dignity.I didn't looked up at mahirji but I know he was looking at me because I could feel his intense gaze on me.

"Bela dekh toh jiju kitne handsome lag rahe h"said Shruti from beside me but I was too shy to look at him so I kept my eyes down.

I lifted my eyes just when the garland was to be put around his neck and OMG he looked so so so handsome in that sherwani and turban ,his well trimmed beard was adding to his already handsome face and the captivating smile that can literally steal millions of heart.I was busy in my own world of praising his looks when Shruti nudged my shoulder and brought me back to reality and then is when I tried to put the garland around his neck but then is when the fun began and after a lot of attempts finally I grabbed his collar and then put the garland as said by Angad bhai to me.

Now it was his turn.He is already very tall but before even he could step ahead my brother's lifted me up.Though If he wants he can still try without being lifted.

"Kya hua jamai raja try harder"said Zoya di and it was our turn to laugh at them.

"Arrey yrr uthao mujhe..meri beizzati hi dekhoge kya??"mahirji whispered to his brother but I heard it and controlled my laughs.

His brothers lifted him up and when he was again trying my brother's pulled me back.This happened again for a few moments when he threw the garland around my neck and then pulled me towards him with the garland.

And then after a lot of claps and hootings  we both proceeded towards the mandap.

He helped me while climbing the small stairs of the mandap by giving his hands I  gladly took them as I was unable to do that with this heavy lehenga.

We both sat in the mandap and then the panditji started with the chanting of the mantras.

After a few rituals it was time for the Kanyadan and my heart beats fastened at it.

I always wanted my grandparents to do my Kanyadan because it is they who have brought me up and given me all the values and morals and so I wanted them to do it but I can't voice out my thoughts.....it would be very shocking for everybody and my parents won't like it and I didn't wanted to create a scene so kept quiet still hoping for some miracle to happen and my grandparents to do the ritual for me.

"Ab kanya(bride) ke mata pita aage aakr kanyadan ki rasam kare"said the panditji but before my parents could walk up to the mandap mahirji said something.

"Panditji kanyadan Bela ke dada dadi karenge"he said and I snapped my head at it....what is he saying and how the hell does he knows about my wish??????

?????????

"Kanyadan keval kanya ke mata pita hi kr sakte h"Panditji countered back.

"Ha pr ladki ki wish ke according hona chahiye na aur wese bhi Bela koi problem nhi h iss cheez se h na?" He said and looked at me as if asking me to do what my heart wants because he is there to support me no matter what and that gave me enough strength to say my decision so I just nodded my head.

My intention was not to hurt my parents or make them guilty it was just I wanted my grandparents who have taken care of me from the start to have their right.

"Bas phir....wese mom dad aapne toh Zoya di ka kanyadan kiya hi tha.....ab dadu dadi ko yeh chance dete h......Bela unki beti hi toh h...mein galat nhi hu na"he said looking at my parents and they agreed.

I could see a little sadness in their eyes but most of all their was a look of appreciation for mahirji as he took a stand for my wish.

"Aaiye"he said to my dadi and dadu as they hesitated but then came hearing him.

I could see a lot of emotions in my grandparents eyes for mahirji..it was love,proudness, appreciation,fondness.

"Pr yeh riwaz nhi h"said the panditji.

Before anybody could say anything mahirji's dad I,e my father in law intervened.

"Panditji aap hume mat bataiye kya riwaz h...hum saare rituals ki respect krte h pr yeh hamari wish h.... aap mantra padiye...baaki hum dekh lenge"he said and the panditji shut his mouth and started chanting the mantras.

My dadu took my hand and put it on mahirji's hand and then poured water over it then he kept his hand above mine which was on mahirji's and asked for a promise to keep me happy and cherish me for the rest of our lives and mahirji assured her he would do that and always keep me happy.

What he did today is just beyond my imagination...I would be forever grateful for him because he completed my most important wish.My respect for him raised a lot because he took a stand for me as well as my grandparents and provided them with their right which I know I would never be able to be because I don't have the courage to do it.

After the Kanyadan it was time for the phera's and I got up with his help.The priest asked us to hold eachother's hands as we have to walk holding hands.

For the first three rounds I walked ahead of him and repeated the vows after the priest taking rounds around the sacred fire.After that he walked ahead of me for the rest of the vows and he repeated the vows promising to fulfill them.Flowers were thrown on us as we walked around the holy fire promising eachother to be eachother's for the rest of our lives.

After that we again sat down but he didn't left my hand and I also didn't removed it from his hold.

"Ab sindor dan kare"said the panditji and  zoya di lifted my maang teeka up and mahirji took sindor in his hand with the silver coin and filled my maang with it.

As he did that a lil bit of sindor fell on my nose and cheek.I blushed at that because I have heard that while applying sindor if it fells on the girl's face then the husband loves his wife a lot.

"Ab mangalsutra pehnaiye"said the panditji and then mahirji tied the mangalsutra around my neck completing the marriage and I officially became his for the rest of the 7 lives.

"Vivah sampann hua aaj se aap dono pati patni h...apne se bado ka aashirwad le"said the priest and we got up and started taking blessings from his family first.

His dadu didn't let me touch his feet but mahirji had to.Same to his father ,chachu and nanu..none allowed me to touch their feet and all of them blessed us.

Then we walked to my family and we took my grandparents blessings first followed by my parents,uncle aunty,nani nanu and then my maternal side of family.

After taking every one's blessings we were made to sit on a sofa and a lot of dished were placed infront of us.

Mahir's pov-

Finally they all thought to feed us something after keeping us hungry since morning.

"Ab tum dono khana kha sakte ho par mahir ko pehle Bela ko khilana hoga aur phir Bela mahir ko khileygi"said Zoya di.

I picked up the sweet as that was to be fed first and was going to feed her but again zoya di interrupted us.

"Aa..aa...aise nhi khilana h....aise khilana h"she said showing how to feed her.

I had to bascically feed her by keeping my hand around her shoulder and feeding her from the opposite side rather then directly feeding her.

"Yeh koi rasam h ya tumhare ghar walo ne aise hi bana li h"I whispered to Bela and she nodded saying it is a ritual so I did as I was told and all of them teased us an clicked our pics.

After that she fed me...but she can feed me normally.

After that we had our first meal of the day together as husband and wife with a few talks with our cousins who sat with us to keep us company.

After that we were asked to gather for a few post wedding games.

We were made to sit beside eachother and then Shruti brought a huge bowl containing milk and rose petals and I knew what ritual it was.

"Meine ab yeh ring daalni h iss bartan mein aur tum dono mein se jo usse zyada baar dhundega woh jeet jayega aur shadi mein uski marzi chalegi"said the lady sitting in front of us and we both nodded.

She dropped the ring for the first time and we both immediately put our hands in the bowl to get the ring first.She can use her both hands were as I could use only one...poor me...

I was trying to get the ring when Bela removed it before I could and everybody cheered for her.

"Kya yrr bhai aapko jeetna h"said Neil.

"Bola tha na ab toh haarne ki adat daal lo jiju"said Shruti.

Then it was turn for the second one and before I could pull the ring she did it before me.This kept on happening for a few more times and now I only had one more chance as it is done only for 7 times and it was the last chance.If I would loose now also then my respect is completely boomed in front of my in laws.

"Yrr plzz mujhe ek baar toh jeetne de do meri kuch toh izzat rakh lo apne parivaar ke saamne plzz Bela ab toh mein tumhara husband hu aur meri izzat tumhari izzat h"I said pleading her to make me win.

The lady put the ring again and this time I removed it and gave a grateful look to Bela.

"Yrr bhai aapne toh izzat ka kachra kr diya yrr"said Ishan and I glared at him.

After a few more rituals it was finally time for bidaai.I and Bela touched everybody's feet and Bela cried badly hugging her grandparents.

This is the first time I have seen her cry and I made a promise to myself that I will never let her cry ever in future.

Bela's dadu cried hard and hugged her tightly and Bela did the same.She then hugged her dadi and both cried a lot.One by one she hugged her family members and everyone were left in tears.

I felt bad to see her cry but couldn't do anything.The least I could do is make her happy always.

"Meri sona ka dhyan rakhna aur usse kabhi koi dukh mat dena beta"said Bela's dadu while Bela buried her face in his chest and cried.After a few moments her dadu broke the hug and wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

Bela then threw the rice over her head and her mother collected them in her dupatta from behind.

She sat in the car and I closed the door and hoped in from the other side and then we left for my home.............our home now.

In the car was she was sobbing so I gave her my handkerchief which she took.

"It's okay tum unse jab chacho tab mil sakti ho"I said after a while to calm her down and she looked at me and nodded.

After a few mins her sobs died down but I didn't approached her as I thought to give her some space.

My home was about 1.5 hours away from hers and moreover the traffic was adding up to more time.I don't know why but today only there had to be traffic.

We sat in utter silence.After some time I felt a weight on my shoulder and when I turned to her side I saw her head on my shoulder and Bela sleeping.She must have been tired by all the functions and then crying and the traffic wasn't helping much and moreover her outfit and the jewelry seemed quiet heavy and she was so Petite and fragile.I let her sleep and kept staring at her pretty face.

Today is the best day as today I got the girl I liked in the first glance.Though she does not knows about my feeling yet but I will surely tell her not now.. but slowly I will.

We were about to reach my home so I woke her up.

Bela's pov-

I was sleeping peacefully but someone was poking me which was really irritating.After a lot of poking I woke up and face palmed mayself because I was sleeping on Mahirji's shoulder.

"Sorry woh.......mein....ac.. actually"I started with my shuttering but he intervened.

"It's okay I understand you were tired.....meine isliye uthaya h kyuki ghar aane wala h"he said and I moved a lil away from him and sat quietly.

After a few mins the car came to a hault and mahirji got out of the car,I was about to open the door when he opened it for me and gave his hand to me which I took because it is difficult to move with this heavy outfit.

We then walked till the entrance of the house and there stood his whole family just waiting for us I guess.

Mahirji's father I,e my father in law came with an Aarti thali and started doing our Aarti.

If mahirji's mom would have been here she would have done it.I have seen during the whole wedding mahirji's dad did all the things his wife should have done.

After that there was a rice bowl in front of me and I had to kick it and then enter the house.I did as told by mahirji's nani and kicked the bowl slowly.After that a plate filled with red kum kum was placed and I had to first keep my legs on it and then walk inside the house leaving the footprints behind.I did that and then we both walked inside together.

So this is my house as well from now on wards.

There was a huge welcome home bhabhi written and a lot of balloons were used as a decoration.

(Imagine bhabhi also written at the bottom).

Awwwwww this people are so cute.I turned to were his brothers were all standing together and gave them a bright smile.

"Welcome home bhabhi"they said in a chorus and I said a small thank you.

Target-
Votes-115+
Comments-115+

Guys this yet another big update and if you all want to see their wedding night then complete the target quickly.....

Trust us there is lot more dhamaal and  masti...

Precap- Bela crying mess.... Mahir guilty........ Singhaniya masion...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 28.5K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
1.3K 152 4
We were not meant to fall in love. He and I were never meant to cross paths. Both of us came from different worlds. Him a 32 year old successful card...
72.1K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
38.5K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...