Fuck It List

By btsximajin

• Go skinny-dipping • Have a make-out session • Try foreplay with ice • Kiss a stranger • Get drunk • T... More

01: the list
02: the deal
03: strip UNO
04: make out session
05: getting drunk
06: skinny-dipping
07: getting high
08: get a tattoo
09: foreplay with ice
10: blindfolded
11: 0ral s£x
12: talk dirty to me
13: tied up
14: thigh riding
15: mirror s£x
16: aftercare
17: jealousy
18: s£x in public
19: rules
20: denial
21: kissing a stranger
22: confession
23: proof
24: teasing
25: his tattoo
26: surrender
27: happy end?
28: epilogue
SEASON 2
01: returning to home
02: restart
03: make up or make out
04: another list
05: fvck me list
06: two years ago
07: making up
08: moving in
09: baking together
10: picnic date
11: kissing in the rain
12: car s£x
13: car s£x pt.2
14: lingerie shopping
15: torture
16: teasing
17: bl0w j0b
19: making art together
20: body painting
21: shower s£x
22: work of art
23: going to the beach
24: a day at the beach
25: beach party
26: s£x on the beach
27: s£x on the beach pt.2
28: wrong timing
29: going back to Paris
bonus part
deleted scenes

18: get ready

38.5K 1.4K 222
By btsximajin

"I'm glad you liked it", you said with an impish smile tugging on the corners of your lips, "I had fun."

"I could tell", he said scanning your face with a sharp gaze and tightening his grip around your waist.

You laid your hands on his chest and held eye contact while you unintentionally pulled your bottom lip between your teeth.

You knew exactly what was going on his mind, you could tell from the blustery look in his eyes as he took in your appearance.

"Did you enjoy it?", he asked piercing you.

"Yes, I did. I already told you", you replied boldly and a slightly irritated look appeared on his face.

"That's not what I'm talking about", he said in a more stern voice, "I meant, did you like being in control? Dominating me?"

There it was. You were sure he liked how you treated him but you knew your commanding behaviour would have consequences. He just couldn't let it slide. But that was also because you may have or haven't intentionally provoked him.

"I would lie if I say I didn't", you answered shrugging.

You were playing it cool acting as if it didn't bother you at all. As if it was normal that you took this role in your relationship.

His face looked strained for one more second and then his displeased expression was replaced by a cute bunny smile.

"That means we both had our fun", he said pressing a light peck to your cheek, "I'll be going for a shower now. Is there anything else you need?"

You couldn't help but look at him with your lips parted and widened eyes. You had pushed him so much and he didn't even bother to do anything about it.

A pout formed on your lips, you were quite disappointed. But then you noticed the smirk growing on his lips after seeing your reaction.

He acted like this on purpose. He knew he could punish you best by ignoring it.

If you wanted anything else you'd have to ask for it. Now the role distribution in your relationship was back to normal. This was his way to really punish you.

"No, thanks. I'm good", you replied shortly and freed yourself from his grip not willing to play his game, "I will prepare dinner now while you go for a shower."

He didn't miss the frustrated and annoyed look on your face as you turned away wanting to go to the kitchen. He chuckled and grabbed your wrist to pull you back around to him.

"Come on, babe. Don't make that face", he said trying to suppress his smile when he cupped your cheek in his hand and caressed it gently with his thumb. You furrowed your eyebrows and huffed.

"I'm not making any face", you said pursing your lips.

"Yes, you are", he said laughing quietly, "I'm just teasing you. Don't be mad."

"I'm not mad", you replied snorting indignantly.

"Don't lie to me", he said bringing his face closer to yours, "just tell me what you want"

"I'm fine", you said raising your voice a little.

He was pushing your buttons on purpose and he had fun doing it. But you weren't going to give in. Not this time.

This was his way to punish you for making him suffer in the lingerie store and for ordering him around. Two could play this game.

"Okay, babe", he said pecking your cheek again, "then I'll go for a shower now."

"Can I at least come with you?", you pushed yourself to ask quietly before he disappeared in the bathroom. He paused and turned back around to you.

You hated to admit it but you were horny as hell. You just wanted to feel his touch on your skin setting your body on fire with this incredible euphoric feeling.

"I'm sorry, babe, but that point on the list has to wait to be ticked off", he said with an apologetic smile or rather smirk on his lips, "I have different plans."

"Ugh, I hate you", you groaned and mumbled the last words under your breath but unfortunately still loud enough for him to hear them.

In a matter of seconds he stood right in front of you and had his hand wrapped around your throat.

He had placed his thumb under your chin and pushed your head up so you had to look up at him.

"You're going to regret saying that", he rumbled piercing you with wild eyes. You couldn't stop a small smile from curling your lips.

"Well, I hope so", you said in an innocent tone and tiptoed to press your lips on his, "have fun in the shower. Oh, and by the way, your pants are still open."

Job done. How the tables have turned. He was a little baffled by your sudden change of demeanor.

And displeased but he found you too cute to do anything about it right now. So he only spanked your a$$ before you left.

But after that nothing happened between you. It was like the fire of your lust and the tension between you had died down very quickly as if someone had poured water over the fire to put it out.

You were growing more and more impatient and frustrated. You just wanted something to happen but he had to work more than usual this week.

He was either at work or doing research for his term paper.

You decided to distract yourself from your neediness and helped your mum, met up with James (very much to Jungkook's dislike) and cleaned the apartment.

You even took the time to personalize your apartment putting up pictures of you and him anywhere it looked cute.

At first you felt quite self-conscious about it but as soon as he saw the frames he smiled widely and pulled you to him to place a soft kiss on your cheek.

And then after a long week of waiting and almost believing that romance was dead you got a text from him while he still was at work.

It simply said 'get ready'.

You didn't know what to expect. Whether you would go out or go on a trip or he was just asking you to be prepared for something... naughty.

But you decided to dress up. Dress up underneath your normal outfit. You thought maybe it might be a good idea for what he had in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 190K 72
COMPLETED "Let me see your face." Savage, fierce, unforgiving, the world of the Far North is nothing like the land of Dunes where Bessa was birthed...
137K 5K 35
Kim Namjoon is only one of the criminals whose only purpose in life is to be the worst, yet that all changes when he meets Y/N. A criminal who meets...
19.2K 1.3K 54
M/M. Fresh out of U.S. Marine Corps Basic, Winston DeBrock is assigned to a command code-named PLUTO, Area 51's uber secret underground facility, a p...
354K 16.5K 26
"It's me or that fuckboy, so choose." * NOT A SOPE FF * Ranked #3 under #hobi COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3