What are the chances?

By KimberleyWrites

Heart broken from finding out about her husband's secret life, Kat moves back home to the heart of England to... More

Thank you!
I love the way you Lie
The Greatest
I'm walking on sunshine
Paradise
Girls just wanna have fun
Keep your head up
Hey soul sister
Starving
Feels
Kiss you
Yeah boy
Singing in the shower
Until i found you
Beneath your Beautiful
Me and my broken heart
On Top of the World
Good Time
I need the Sun to break
Crush
Once in a while
Don't Look Down
A Te
Peer Pressure
All you wanted
Somebody to you
I think i'm in love again
Waiting on a Song
Fix you
Let it be me
If this is love
Love me or leave me
Number One
Already Gone
Amnesia
Here without you
Get over it
Vacation
Party for one
Million Reasons
Little bit of love
For the longest time
Play that song
Bette Davis Eyes
What are the Chances?
What are our chances?

Wildest Dreams

12 3 2
By KimberleyWrites

***************** WARNING! ********************
This chapter contains mature content.

Damian fumbled around with the door handle before Kat took charge and impatiently kicked the door open with her foot.

"What?" She side-eyed him as he began chuckling and squeezed her a little tighter.

"If I knew you were that eager Miss Mullen then I would have skipped the sandwich and brought you straight up here."

"Shut up." She sighed into his mouth before forcefully locking lips with him once again, and causing him to stumble back slightly.

Finally over the threshold Damians hold remained firmly in place whilst keeping his lips firmly attached to hers as they explored each other's mouth like it was their first time they had kissed each other. Fighting for breath Kat was the first to pull away and took a moment to compose herself as she unwrapped her legs and slid down his body till her feet met the floor.

"You sure about this?" He asked cupping her cheek as he began to place soft quick kisses along her jaw.

"Yes." She answered without hesitation and pushed him back slightly before lifting the hem of her hoodie up and over her head, tossing it to the floor beside her.

Within a split second his hands moved swiftly into her hair, holding her head in place as he devoured her mouth once more. Her fingers trembled against his chest as she began to unbutton his shirt, fumbling with nerves and excitement at each buttonhole. He moved his hands to hers and held them briefly at his chest.

"Kathleen." He whispered into her mouth. "Slow down, there's no rush."

He released her hands and let her continue, this time with a slow confidence as she flicked each button through its hole. Finally reaching the last button he smirked before shrugging the shirt off and letting it drop to the floor. Kat's hands instantly rose to his chest where they waited momentarily before gliding down his torso, slowly allowing each fingertip to gently pass over every muscular ripple on display and then back up again to where they finally rested around his neck.

"I probably should have worn something a little more sexier than sweat pants and a hoodie." She mumbled through a deep breath as he trailed gentle drawn-out kisses down her neck.

He muttered something in response but she couldn't make it out and didn't want him to stop as he moved back to explore her mouth again.

Tucking his thumbs inside the waistband of her sweatpants he stretched them over her hips, allowing them to slide down her legs and pool at her feet. Suddenly all she could think about was that she didn't have any shoes on and that her socks would be filthy from walking about outside.

"Kat?" Damian caught her attention with a firm tone. "You OK, you kinda went somewhere else there for a minute?"

"Yeah, fine." She blinked rapidly and loosened her arms from around his neck allowing them to slide back down his toned torso, grinning as she noticed his breath hitch when she stopped at his belt buckle.

She leaned up to kiss him, but he moved his head to the side of her and whispered into her ear.
"Get out of your head Kathleen."

The sound of her name from him and the feeling of his breath on her skin was intoxicating, she hastily undone his belt and popped the button of his jeans open as he stepped out of his undone boots.

Before she could go any further he lifted her up and walked her the short distance to the bed, laying her down he crawled next to her and rested on his side, giving him the perfect view of her body as tiny goosebumps trailed across her skin in response to his tender touch. Feeling the rapid rise and fall of her chest rapidly raised and fell, a vulnerability swept across her as she lay there exposed to him and not fully sure what to do next as his eyes slowly moved along every inch of her body. Finally, he moved, placing his index finger under her chin he tilted it up slightly then let it slowly glissade down her neck, as he reached her collarbone he placed his palm flat on her chest and continued the slow tender motion down between her breasts and over her stomach, pausing for a split second to go back to just his finger as he ran it back and forth above the hem of her black strapped pants.

"These are very interesting." He smirked as his finger twanged one of the many strips of fabric contenting the front piece to the back.

"They're new." She blushed with embarrassment.

"There's a lot to work with here." He traced each section of bare skin before sliding his finger under the straps and letting them twang a little harder against her sensitive skin.

An audible gasp left her mouth each time he did it signalling to him that he was doing the right thing and the game wasn't over yet. He continued to tease her and leave her internally pleading for the next touch to finally be the one where she eventually felt him where she wanted him to be. It wasn't long before it became a torturous mix of want, need and frustration as he played with her, letting his fingers follow the edge of her panties down to her inner thigh and gently squeeze them, her body instantly responded by the gentle elevation of her hips towards him and finally she let out a lingering sigh at the feeling of his fingers slipping underneath the fabric and between her legs. Her head tilted back slightly whilst he nipped and kissed the base of her neck, and she couldn't help but softly moan as her body responded in excitement to the feeling of his smile on her skin each time she groaned with pleasure.

Running his other hand up her back he unclasped her bra in a swift flick of his fingers, then trailed kisses along her collarbone as he slid the straps down her arms and flung the garment to the floor. His hands instantly moved onto her bare chest with each breast spilling over his bare like palms as softly squeezed then ran his thumb over her piercing nipples before letting his tongue flick over each one then move further down her body to continue to explore it with his mouth.

Kat groaned again as her body yearned for him to take her, and as if hearing her thoughts he shuffled up the bed and turned so she was now underneath him. He finally removed his jeans and Kat took a steadying breath of relief that he clearly was enjoying the moment as much as she was. His mouth and hands returned to exploring her body as her head sank into the pillow, and she closed her eyes, letting herself savour every touch and feeling she was experiencing. He momentarily stopped and there was a rustle at the bedside table before he returned to the base of her neck. She allowed her hands to run along his broad shoulders and down his back as he settled between her legs.

"You ok?" He whispered as he studied her face.

"Yes," she smiled, opening her eyes and meeting his gaze.

"Good," he whispered into her ear causing her to throw her head deep into the pillow as he pushed himself inside her.

A wave of release swept over her, as her whole body suddenly ignited remembering what it was like to be with someone intimately.

He moved slowly, tenderly kissing her whilst his hands continued to roam around her body. Each thrust caused a raspy gasp to escape from her open mouth as her body warmed and she relaxed into his touch, surrendering any inhibitions she had as he began to pick up the pace.

A louder moan of pleasure filled the room as he gripped her hands above her head thrust deeper into her.

"Not yet, Kathleen, there's more." He winked as he slowed down and gently circled his hips back and forth.

"Don't use up all your moves on the first go." She croaked through a raspy breath. "You don't give away the whole story in the opening act."

"Kathleen!" He burst out laughing.

"Don't stop" she loudly protested before looking up and wildly smiling as she watched him trying to stop laughing and compose himself.

"No more taking from you." He laughed again before consuming her mouth so she couldn't say anything back.

Keeping her arms pinned above her with one hand his other slipped down the length of her body, stopping at her thigh to lift her leg up before he started his motion again.

Her head sank back as her body responded to the new feeling this angle gave her. He continued to rhythmically move in and out of her causing a bolt of heat surged through her body and she groaned again.

"Come for me, Kathleen." He whispered into her mouth and as if on cue, a second wave of warmth pulsated through her body as she called out his name. A second later she felt him stiffen and crash down on her on top of her. They lay silently for a moment reclaiming their breath until the foreign feeling of him removing himself from her caused her body to jerk slightly.

"Are you ok?" His eyes scanned her face. "Did I hurt you?"

"No." She softly shook her head and rolled onto her side to face him as he carefully removed the condom and placed it in some tissue from the box next to the bed. Laying back down next to her he placed his arm under her and pulled her into him, gently placing a single kiss on her forehead as she shuffled into him.

"I can't believe you have to go home soon." Damian played with her hands letting his large fingers wrap around hers making them look small and dainty in comparison.

"I know." Kat sighed. What are the chances we'd get to this point just as I'm leaving."

A soft chuckle left Damian's mouth in response. "Stay with me." He moved his head to look at her. "Stay with me and come to Rome."

Kat was already laughing before he could finish.

"I'm being serious."

"I know you you are." She looked up at him through her heavy lashes and endearingly pushed back his hair from his forehead. "As much as I would love to continue this in Rome, I have to go to work Damian."

"You can fly back from Rome for Monday morning." He interrupted.

She chuckled again. "It doesn't work like that Damian. I can just rock up straight from the airport on Monday morning and teach, I have to plan and prepare myself."

A loud deflated sigh swept out from his lips.

"Look, if you're really serious about what you said then we can face time, or talk, or text, or email, every day next week, and then you'll be in England and you can stay at mine till you need to go to work." She paused to check his reaction. "If you want to that is."

His eyes brightened as his smile reached them. "I'm very serious Kathleen, and I would like that very much. If you don't mind having a house guest for a few weeks?"

A cheeky smile formed in the corners of her mouth as she eyed him. "Depends if you got any more moves to show me."

"Oh baby, I've got moves you're not even ready for."

They fell back in laughter with him tickling her until the sound of a loud knock at the door interrupted them.

"Yeah" he called out as he lifted his face out of her neck.

"We're going into the town, you coming?" A muffled voice called back through the door.

"No thanks." He called back to the voice behind the door.

"Ok... can we get you anything?" A voice sounding distinctly like Chad called back this time.

"No thanks," Damian grunted back at them.

"You sure?"

Kat could hear the faint sound of laughter behind the door as she stroked his tensing shoulder.

"Yep." Damian's patience was wearing thin now as he snapped back.

"You su..."

"Fuck off!" He interrupted them as a rapture of laughter filtered through the door.

Damian threw his head back down into the pillow and placed his arm over Kat pulling her into him.

"Sorry about those guys." He whispered into her hair.

Kat stroked his arm. "It's fine, they like to wind you up don't they." She smiled.

He shuffled in closer and pushed her hair back to expose her neck and softly kissed its base.
"Anyway... What time are you leaving because I've got another move I could show you before you go." He continued to speak quietly.

"We've got time." She winked.

"You are something else, Kathleen Mullen." He kissed her pulling gently on her full bottom lip as he pulled back. "I gotta take a piss first." He quickly pecked her lip again before jumping up and heading to the bathroom.

Kat stretched out across the bed as he went into the bathroom. As she lay goofily staring at the ceiling there was a light tap at the window.

"What's that?" He appeared from the bathroom at the noise. "Those fuckers." He shook his head and stomped over to the window as they both witnessed several pebbles now hitting the glass.

Kat dived out of the bed quickly grabbing one of his t-shirts from the top of his dresser and throwing it over her head before joining him at the window.

"It's for you." He turned and rolled his eyes in jest.

Kat quickly stepped in front of him and looked out to see Debbie and Rachel standing below with the lads.

"What's up?" Damian opened the window fully and shouted down to them.

"Everything ok?" Kat quickly added at the unsuspecting sight of her friends below.

"Yeah. Sorry to interrupt but we've got to take the bikes back."

"Shit" Kat whispered. "Ok, give me a few minutes.

"Westy," Matt called out. "We might as well take ours too we don't have anywhere to go tomorrow and we can use the bus if we needed to."

"Yeah sure." He huffed as he turned to Kat and rolled his eyes. "10 minutes. We'll meet you all in the car park." He turned and called back, quickly showing his middle finger to Tyler who was comically thrusting into thin air.

"Nice t-shirt." He grabbed hold of Kat as she walked off letting his hands playfully skim underneath it and across her butt.

"These moves better be worth the wait." She giggled as she batted him away and walked around the bed to put her clothes back on.

"Baby, When I'm through with you your neighbours are gonna need a cigarette."

Kat exhaled the loudest laugh she had ever done at his response as she threw his jeans across the room to him.
He slipped them on and joined in her amusement before grabbing another T-shirt from the dresser and pulling it over his head.

"Come on you, before you dent my ego even more." He strode across the room and playfully smacked her on the backside as they left the room to join the others.

Authors Notes:

Eeeek! So that was my first attempt at writing a proper sex scene. What did you guys think? Did Damian have the moves? 😂😂
Unfortunately, we are nearly at the end of the first part of their story I have two chapters left but I think I may condense them into one we'll see what the word count is like. 😁
Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

- KS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3K 24
When 23 year old Ava Monroe decides to abandon her life in America and move to Italy for as long as her heart desires, all she wants is to start and...
1.3K 31 32
Raven Jocelynna is a fearless twenty-three-year-old woman who mostly stays to herself and doesn't create any kind of drama, she lives a peaceful life...
2.6K 136 17
Dela left the small-town life for bigger and brighter things. When she is called back to that small town she is forced to make decisions she never th...
658K 16.4K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...