Dust x Horror x Killer Story

By Dustsgasterblaster

if this gets discontinued, I'll post some draft one shots of the story that never got finished for now I'm st... More

Part 1
Decision
Cuddles and a Secret
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm (Pt 2)
Games and injuries
Argument
After & Make Up
Mission In Underswap
Killer being a bitch
Dust, Phantom & Blue
After their first time
A little oneshot
Blue's Move
Unexpected visits
I Don't Feel So Good
Test
Kidnapping
Taken
For Now
A/N Answering a question
With Blueberry
A Plan
Safe Now ( + 🍋)
Dust in the castle
Check-up
Solution?
Working out
Prank
Prank Pt. 2
A Date
Not goodbye
Souls
Popping the question
Fights
Bachelor's party
a/n: new cover eyy
The actual bachelor party
Lies and more lies
smut chapter 🍋 (lies and more lies)
a/n: we are gonna fucking finish this book rahhhhh 🔥🔥🔥

Before The Mission

1.5K 39 65
By Dustsgasterblaster

Horror pov:

   I woke up before Killer and Dust and checked the time. It was 9:30 am. I knew everyone would wake up soon so I went to my room, got dressed and headed downstairs. It was my turn to make breakfast and today I was gonna make pancakes and bacon. With lots of bacon. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed the ingredients and got started. 

    A few minutes later Fell came into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools. "Mornin' Horror." He said. "Morning." Then, Nightmare, Cross, and Error said hi and went into the dining room. I finished making all the food and put the plates out. When I was putting some of the bacon on a plate, someone hugged me from behind and nuzzled into my neck. I jumped slightly, then moved my neck away. I glared at the person who nuzzled my neck. 

   "Mph, Killz you scared me." I told him, looking angrily at him. He laughed, "Sorry Rory." He put his head on my shoulder, "You're just so cute!" I blushed then went back to putting food on the plates. Killer kissed my cheek then went to the dining room with the rest of the guys. I brought out everyone's plates and they thanked me. "This looks great Horror, thanks!" Cross said smiling. "No problem." I replied. Wasn't he the one that yelled at us last night? He looked furious and now he's all happy. 

    I noticed that Dust wasn't at the table. "I'll go get Dust Horror, you eat." Cross told me, standing up. "Oh, alright. Thanks Cross." I said, sitting down next to Killer, who was next to Fell, who was next to Error, who was next to Nightmare, who was next to Cross' empty chair, that was next to where Dust would sit beside me. We all began to eat, and talk. 

Cross pov:

   I ran upstairs and to Killers room. Before I headed downstairs I went into Dusts room to see if he was okay. When he wasn't in there I went to the room beside his, Killers room. I saw him in there so I knew he would still be in there. I opened the door and walked up to a sleeping Dust. "Dust wake up!" He stirred but didn't wake up. I shook him, "Dust c'mon! It's time for breakfast." He groaned, "Mmm, what?" he asked, eventually opening his eyes and turning to look at me. "Breakfast! Horror made pancakes and bacon, c'mon!" 

   I grabbed Dusts arm and pulled him up. "Mkay." I pulled his hand and dragged him out of the room. We made our way downstairs, Dust tripping on a few steps. We walked into the room, and sat down in our seats. A few of them raised an eyebrow. At first I thought they were looking at me, but then I realized they were looking at Dust.

   Nightmare just shrugged and went back to his food. "Uh, nice pj's?" Fell said. I realized that Dust was still in his pajamas. Not just regular pajamas, but a onesie. Dust blushed and stared down. "Eh, who cares? We saw you in a pink onesie before, Red." Error smirked. "That wasn't mine!" He yelled back at him. "Sure, sure." Killer said sarcastically. Fell just growled then went back to his food. 

   I didn't realize I was shaking until Dust nudged me a little with his arm. I was sitting right beside Nightmare, and it was making me nervous. Nightmare looked at me every few seconds and I looked away fast, blushing. Dust smiled at me, and I just blushed more of embarrassment. I wondered if anyone else suspected I had a crush on Nightmare. I hoped I wasn't being obvious. 

No ones pov:

   "I have a mission for you three." Nightmare said, looking at the murder time trio, "There's a family in Underswap that survived after we destroyed their village. I need you three to kill them. And preferably go at night." The three of them nodded, "Sure thing, boss." Killer said. Nightmare stood up with his plate, "And, just call me Nightmare, k?" "Oh, alright." Killer smiled and so did Cross, Dust and Horror. 

   Once Killer, Horror and Dust finished, they went up to Dusts room, then to Killers room. Horror laid on the bed, resting against the headboard and scrolling through his phone. Killer laid across the foot of the bed and read a book holding it above his face. And Dust was in Killers bathroom changing out of his pajamas. He put on his one dusty hoodie, a pair of shorts, and then his red scarf. 

Dust pov:

   I looked into the mirror. After a second I saw my little brother, Papyrus floating behind me. I jumped a little. I haven't seen Papyrus in a while. Papyrus was really mean to me and didn't care how I felt anymore. He says everything that happened was my fault, and he's only like this because of me.

   I didn't say anything to him though, because Horror and Killer were in the other room and I don't want them to hear me talk to him.

   I left the bathroom and crawled onto the bed beside Horror. I sat beside him and pulled my knees into my chest. Horror put down his phone then suddenly looked serious at me. "Babe, I have a question." "Uh, what is it?" I asked, "Is everything okay?" "I just want to know, " He started sitting up, "What's going on with you and Cross?" 

   This question surprised me. I didn't understand what exactly he meant by that. Killer looked surprised, too. He put his book down and started paying attention to our conversation. "W-what do you mean?" I asked Horror. "That whole time during breakfast, you were smiling at him and he was blushing at you." Horror said, his voice turning to an annoyed tone. "So, what? Does he like you or something?"

   At that moment, I wanted to laugh so hard at him. "Pffft, you bonehead!" I laughed a little and put my hand over my mouth. "What? What do you mean? Dust, tell me what's going on." Horror asked, confused and annoyed that I was laughing. I stopped laughing and hugged him. "Cross and I are just friends, silly. You know I only love you two. Cross wasn't blushing at me, and I was just smiling at him as his friend." 

    Killer crawled over to other side of me. "Then, what was going on in there?" Killer asked. I looked at him for a second. I don't want to keep secrets from them, but then again it'snot my secret. Cross probably doesn't want me to tell anyone else that he's got a crush on someone. "Mmmm...I can't tell you." I told them, crossing my arms. They both raised their eyebrows at me. "Excuse me?" Killer asked. "I...I'm not telling ya." Killer quickly grew impatient and moved in front of me, on all fours until our faces were inches away. I blushed at how close he was. 

   He kissed my forehead, "Tell me." "N-no, I told him I wouldn't tell anybody." I blushed more. He kissed my cheek, "Tell me." I shook my head. He kissed my nose, "Tell. Me." "Mph, noo." I whined, trying to move away. He then got very annoyed and began kissing me all over my face. "K-killz stop it!" My face was completely purple with blush. He finally kissed me right on my 'lips'. My eyes widened, but I eventually gave in to the kiss. 

    He slowly pulled away. I opened my eyes, feeling a little flustered. I melted down lower onto the bed. Horror laughed at my reaction. "Now, tell me." Killer ordered. I was still recovering from the kiss, I covered my face with my scarf but I told him about Cross. 

   "Okay...C-Cross likes Nightmare...He likes him a lot, but he doesn't know if he likes him back a-and he's worried that Nightmare likes Error instead." I sighed heavily, "I-I...didn't want to tell anyone." Killer laid back down beside me. "Cross, the happiest member in the gang likes Nightmare, the king of negativity?" Horror asked, almost in disbelief. I nodded, my face still covered. Killer just said, "Hm." in response. 

   I turned to Horror, buried my face into his side, and curled my small self into him, still blushing a little. He hugged me close. "There's a few hours left until we go on our mission, wanna try to take a nap, teddy bear?" I nodded and Horror pulled me onto him. 

   I was worried about his rib but he seemed unfazed when he placed me on top of him. I hugged him and buried my face into his chest, and he began to rub my back soothingly. "Well, I'm gonna go talk to someone." I heard Killer say and felt the weight shift on the bed. I raised my head and looked at him as he walked towards the door. Killer looked back at me and saw my concerned face, "Don't worry babe, I'm just gonna talk with him." 

   He walked over to me and kissed my forehead, then squatted down to my eye level. "I promise. You trust me right?" He asked giving me his cute eyes. I smiled at him then rested my head on Horrors chest and nodded. Killer smiled back at me then stood up and left the room. Horror continued to rub my back, and I listened to his souls steady beating until I began getting tired and fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp I was gonna have this chapter be the mission but then it would be too long so next chapter will be the mission in Underswap.

Word count: 1550

Thanks For Reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 7.8K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
172K 3.9K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
10K 264 19
(Temporary Cover) - Hello fellow Solarballs fan! This book is about oneshots, scenarios, headcanons, and even some art that is centered around the So...
11.9K 457 17
Originally this book is published on my profile on fanfiction. I wanted to share it here too. Yusaku is bad kisser and he knows it. Ryoken gives him...