And It's Only Just Begun

By iSeenYou

The long awaited sequel to Not What You Read In Books, follow the stories of Bella and her Number Five while... More

And It's Only Just Begun
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22-23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 2

2.4K 50 3
By iSeenYou

BPOV

I tied my hair back into a pony tail as I pulled on one of Edward's t-shirts. I had a lot to do and only a couple of hours to do it.

"Why are you all the way over there?" Edward asked his voice groggy as he woke up.

"Because I have to go downstairs and start getting ready for the barbeque" I told him and he groaned. "Hey, hey this was your idea" I added.

"Yeah but it really interferes with my new idea of the two of us staying in bed together all weekend."

"Hmmm while that does sound great even if we weren't having the barbeque that wouldn't be possible." I told him.

"Why not?" he asked lying on his face now.

"Three, two and one" I said before our bedroom door flew open.

Eddie and Annabelle quickly jumped up on our bed beside their father.

"Momma why is Daddy sweepin funny?" Annie asked poking his back, she had yet to master the letter 'l' which I found hilarious seeing as there were four of them in her name.

"He's in denial Sweetheart" I told her.

"Huh?" Eddie asked looking at me.

"Daddy likes to think it's still night time"

"That's silly" Annie said before moving Edward's hair away from his ear "Daddy it's morning" She yelled into his ear.

"Well isn't that a lovely way to wake up" Edward said as he rolled over.

I looked over at him and shot him a look.

It was the look that stated 'Are you naked under there?' and he caught it quickly.

"Guys why don't you two go downstairs so Daddy can make you pancakes?" I asked them and they both nodded jumping off the bed. Once they were out of the room I remembered something. "Remember go down the stairs on your butts." I yelled.

"K" Annie yelled before I heard thud "Mommy said sit on your butt" She told Eddie. She really was a bossy big sister it was really funny.

"I love our kids but seriously?" Edward asked as I handed him some underwear to pull on.

"Aw they like waking up their Daddy"

"I prefer you waking me up" He said pulling me down onto him on the bed and kissing along my neck.

"Edward, we can't now" I told him giggling.

"Later?" he asked.

"If I'm not physically exhausted after this barbeque then yes" I told him before putting my palm against his cheek and kissing him quickly. "Come on you better make those kids some pancakes" I said handing him a t-shirt before heading down the stairs.

When I got down the steps I found the kids sitting in front of the t.v watching cartoons.

"Who turned on the t.v?" I asked knowing neither of them knew how to do it.

"Uncle Jakey" Annie said and I walked towards the kitchen.

"Why is there no coffee?" Jake asked me and I looked at him.

"Why are you in my house?" I asked.

"Because I'm helping you set up for this barbeque now answer my question where is the coffee, if there is any?"

"What was that about no coffee?" Edward asked coming into the kitchen.

"There is coffee" I said reaching up to the top cabinet and handing the bag to Jake.

"Why is it all the way up there?" Jake asked cradling the bag.

"Because Edward's the only one who drinks it here and when he stretches because it just so happens to be at the back of the shelf I get a spectacular view of his ass." I said matter of factly.

"Oh I see" Jake said nodding while Edward looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't believe you!" Edward said. "Women give out all the time for being treated like things to look at but you shove my coffee to the back of the top shelf to look at my ass"

"Yes" I said nodding.

"Unbelievable" He muttered and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"It's not like you don't do stuff like that to me" I told him as his hands firmly placed themselves on my butt.

"I don't" He said all too quickly.

"Oh because it's a total coincidence that my shampoo is always knocked to the floor when you pull me into the shower with you" I said.

"Didn't know you notice that" He murmured leaning his head against my shoulder.

"I notice a lot of things you don't know about" I told him.

"Really?" he asked leaning down and brushing his lips off mine.

"You two make me sick" Jacob said gagging.

"Yeah like I've never had to watch you and my brother make out" I told Jake turning slightly.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Annabelle said coming into the kitchen. Edward picked her up and put her on his hip.

"I'm gonna make pancakes now Annie" Edward said placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Her hair was wild and un-controllable just like his but was growing in curls like mine had when I was little.

"You still sleepy Baby?" I asked ruffling her hair.

"No" She said although she nuzzled Edward's neck as he worked in the kitchen.

"Where's Eddie?" I asked her worried. Ever since that day I had found him not breathing in the living room I was on edge with him.

"Playing with the twuck" Annabelle said wrapping her legs fully around Edward and clasping her arms around his neck while he began mixing the pancake mix.

I left the three of them in the kitchen and went into the living room.

"Hey Baby Boy" I said sitting down beside him.

"Mommy looks at the twuck" He said pushing it across the room.

"Wow it's so fast" I said with mock enthusiasm.

When you have kids mock enthusiasm is something you need to have oodles of to get through the day.

"Brandon and Me are gonna have a race later" He said nodding his head.

"That sounds so cool" I told him when the phone rang.

"Baby it's for you" Edward called from the kitchen I picked Eddie up and brought him into the kitchen grabbing the phone off Edward as I strapped Eddie into his high chair.

"Hello?" I asked.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" A familiar voice screamed down the phone.

"Heidi?" I asked.

"Alec proposed" She said slightly calmer.

"Oh my God!" I screamed and Edward jumped. "Sorry Baby" I said sheepishly and he shook his head at me.

"So I'm going to need you to let me crash with you when I come home to get my dress"

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because you're my maid of honour and that's what you're supposed to do" She stated.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course. Now I know its breakfast time and all so go eat but I will be emailing you later!" She said "Ciao Isabella"

"Ciao Heidi" I said before hanging up.

"I think she could've heard you in Italy without the phone" Edward stated as I walked over to the table.

"Well that's beside the point" I told him sitting across from him beside Eddie.

"So besides from the screaming?" Edward asked.

"She wants me to be her maid of honour" I told him and he nodded before his face turned to a frown. "What?" I asked.

"Does she know that you're trying to get pregnant again?" he asked and I sighed.

"No why?" I asked.

"Because we don't know when it's gonna happen, what if you get pregnant and we don't realise until the third month but the wedding is set for six months later? You could end up giving birth at her reception or worse if it's in Italy you could end up unable to fly?"

"Damn" I said realising his point.

"My sentiments exactly" He murmured eating his breakfast.

"I'll just play it by ear" I shrugged. "As you said we don't know when it's gonna happen"

"Bella?" Jake called from the kitchen "I'm off"

"I thought you were going to help me get ready" I said as he grabbed his wallet.

"Yeah I will later but Seth just arrived home and is the need of some help" Jake said.

Now here is a prime example of how Edward and I differ.

After my many years of being Jake's fag hag I have learned not to ask questions. Edward on the other hand...

"With what?" he asked looking at Jake.

Hasn't really mastered that technique yet.

"Well you see Edward when a man loves another man very much..." Jake began when Edward stopped him.

"I get it" Edward said shaking his head.

"Are you sure because if you follow me over we can give you the practical demonstration" Jake said and I hit his arm.

"I'm perfectly capable of showing him plenty of practical demonstrations myself. Thank you very much." I said leaning over the table and kissing Edward's confused pout.

"Oh now I get it" He said before cutting some food for Eddie.

"Bella I say this with love" Jake said putting his hand on my shoulder "If you want another baby you're going to have to get him drunk and do what you do three years ago."

"Well Jakey I don't know what kind of marriage you and Seth have but Edward and I have repeats of three years ago often enough, no need for alcohol what so ever" I said standing up and walking to the sink, dropping my plate in it.

"Well then you shall be knocked up quicker than a virgin gets his O" Jake said and Edward pulled me onto his lap.

"Well that's the plan" Edward said kissing my neck.

"Right I'm off. Bella the foods marinating you just gotta make the salad k? Love you guys and don't make the new baby in front of the old two" Jake said heading towards the door.

"If he wasn't gay I would worry about your friendship" Edward said as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I could see why" I said with a laugh before leaning in and kissing him. "Did you mean what you said?" I asked.

"About what Love?" He asked.

"That me getting pregnant straight away is what you want?" I asked. I don't know why but I really wanted this baby. I just felt it was time and if I was to get pregnant two more times after that I'd say we need to start soon. Plus I want my kids to be close in age.

"Definitely, I love seeing you with a big pregnant belly Love. There's nothing sexier" He said pulling my earlobe into his mouth.

"You mean you'll still want me when I'm a big fat hippo?" I asked knowing this question wound him up.

"It's not fat, it's a baby. Plus the fact that you'll be carrying my child in your body. I know some guys don't care but I find it fascinating." He said seriously.

"But why is pregnancy sexy to men?" I asked curiously.

"Because man was creating with a sole purpose to reproduce Love. When a man gets his wife pregnant he can say 'yeah my swimmers work, I'm great' plus it's a bit like marking your territory. Men don't approach pregnant women"

"You did" I said.

"But I was already in love with you and you were carrying my children. That's completely different. But as I said a guy won't randomly approach a pregnant woman, that's another guys territory, you happen to be a single guy, you see a pregnant woman... you don't approach her. You let her go on repopulating the species and then you go and repopulate it with someone else" Edward explained while I listened in earnest.

The man could shite talk with the best of them.

"Okay then..." I said not really getting it and standing up.

"Plus you get all horny when you're pregnant" He said he murmured into his coffee mug.

"Do not!" I said playfully slapping his arm.

"Bella how many times a day did we have sex when you were pregnant with those two when we were together?" he asked and I thought back to it all before blushing at the memories.

"Fair point. But it probably won't be like that this time" I explained.

"Let me guess" He said before pointing to the kids "Exhibit A and Exhibit B" He said and I nodded.

"But I suppose we can make up for that at night" I whispered in his ear before grabbing Annabelle and running up the stairs to get her dressed.

"Why are you running away from Daddy?" she asked as I ran into her room shutting the door.

"Because Daddy is very silly" I told her as I heard his run into the door. "Eddie?"

"I put him in his room" Edward said through the door. I pulled it open to find his nose bleeding.

"You are such a doof" I told him. "Annie Mommy has to go fix Daddy will you go into Eddie's room and play?" I asked and he tilted his head back.

"K" She said running into her brother's room while I grabbed Edward's hand and led him to our bathroom. I sat him down on the closed toilet and grabbed the first aid kit from out under the sink.

"So what's the prognosis Mrs. Cullen?" he asked and I wiped his nose.

"You've got the sex drive of a seventeen year old boy and to be quite honest it's quite a turn on" I told him as the bleeding stopped.

"Oh really?" he asked his arms wrapping around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Edward" I warned as he leaned up and gently brushed his lips off mine being careful of his nose. "The kids are right across the hall"

"I can be quick and quiet Baby" He pleaded his hands gently skimming off the hem of the shirt I had stolen from him.

"Isn't that romantic" I murmured.

"Please?" he asked pulling me don't onto his lap, our covered sexes hovering just inches from each other.

"How about we save it for later?" I asked.

"How about we do it now?" Edward counter-stated.

"I went shopping the other day..." I began before trailing off as his lips moved up and down my neck distracting me.

"Are you trying to change the subject?" he asked.

"I went to your favourite store of all time" I told him and he stopped his actions to look up at me. Ever since the day Alice and I had gotten our Agent Provocateur cards it's been Edward's favourite store.

"What colour?" he asked and I smirked.

"You have a choice of red, brown or black" I said coyly.

"Once everyone is gone I will put the kids to bed and you will be sitting on our bed wearing nothing but the black one." He said and I nodded.

"Of course" I said leaning down and kissing him. "Now come on... I need help getting ready for this afternoon"

The rest of the morning flew past quickly and before long everyone had arrived. Me and the girls were inside with glasses of wine gossiping about everything while the boy's were outside with beer bottles beating their chests and grunting about how to turn on a grill.

Oh the differences of the sexes.

"Eddie come here and say hi to Grandma" I said catching my son and he made a dash for the backyard after I had finished taking him to the big boy potty. So far we had the kid's out of diapers for the afternoons. It was going good.

"Grandma" He yelled jumping up into Esme's arms.

"Well hello my Darling" She said kissing his forehead. Esme still didn't look like a Grandma. She barely looked a day over forty it wasn't fair. Esme dotted over Eddie for a bit before setting him down to play with the other kids.

"Esme how did you know it was right to have another baby?" I asked as we sat down in the living with the other women.

"I didn't..." She said truly before turning to Alice "Sorry Sweetheart but you weren't really a planned baby"

"It's okay" She said shrugging.

"Neither of my kids were. I had Edward just as I was finishing college. I remember my college professors' l looking at me going 'she's not going to make it to finals' but I did it and I got through. And then I got my lab results back on whether I was pregnant with Alice on the same Carlisle started his first rotation at the hospital."

"How do you remember that?" Angela asked curiously bouncing baby Benny on her knee. Yeah Angela was a Mom. We're all shocked believe me. Angela and Ben always said they weren't the kid type but you know... things happen. She totally stole my name thing though... you know adding the e sound to a shortened version of your husband's name... I kid I think it's nice to name your oldest son after their father. But Benny was about five months old now and was a very smiley baby.

"Because I remember going into the hospital and sitting down in the waiting room and seeing all these very lost looking interns. Then when the nurse called me in on back the head doctor came in shadowed by three or four other doctors. It wasn't until they started taking the blood that Carlisle stepped out from the back of the group and said 'Okay I can't pretend to be just an intern anymore, this is my wife move' I've never last so much while having blood drawn" Esme said and we all laughed. "Why did you ask Bella?"

"I finished my pill the other week and Edward and I were kinda... you know..." I had long got over my embarrassment of talking to Esme about these things but I didn't go into too much detail for obvious reasons "And I asked him what he thought of me not picking up the next round and he didn't even hesitate in telling me I didn't need it" I said.

"You're trying?" Esme asked practically vibrating with excitement.

"I guess. I don't really want to put that label on it though it's always people who are 'trying' who have the problems" I shrugged and Alice nodded.

"I swear the minute Jasper told his mother we were trying everything just decided to take a break and stop working" Alice said rolling her eyes. "Seriously though it was something like every day during ovulation and then every second day just in case but there is so much pressure then for it to work when the label 'trying' gets put on it."

"Would you ever go again Alice?" Leah asked biting her lip. She had been very quiet in this conversation.

"I don't know..." Alice said looking towards were the kids were playing in the playroom. "I never saw myself with a million kids. Brandon's enough for us right now but maybe in a year or two... I know Jasper wanted a little girl when we were trying and I would love a little me to spoil in clothes but right now I'm good with my boys."

"So I'm just a freak then?" I asked as Edward walked into the living room.

"Basically" Alice said as I reached behind me and grabbed Edward's hand.

"Don't call my wife a freak" He said.

"I'll call her what I want Edward" Alice said sticking her tongue out at him before winking at me.

"At least I didn't marry a blonde" Edward shrugged and next thing we knew they were gone. "Mom" Edward yelled as Alice ran after him. He then quickly turned and knocked her over before tickling her.

"Daddy Edward's picking on me" Alice yelled in her little girl to Carlisle who shook his head.

"I gave you to Whitlock" Carlisle shrugged and she looked at him in shock before turning to Jasper.

"Jazzy Edward's picking on me" She said with a put while Edward was now sitting on her legs preventing her from standing up. They really were children it was ridiculous. Jasper then playfully lunged at Edward and knocked him off Alice who jumped up off the ground. Jasper then stood up and walked over to Alice. "My hero" she mocked swooned.

"All in a day's work Baby" Jasper said in his Southern twang that I swear was the reason Brandon now stood beside Eddie laughing at his parents and his uncle.

Edward walked over to me pouting.

"You did very good protecting me" I told him leaning up and kissing him.

"Ew Mommy" Eddie said covering his face with his hands.

"Oh you just want one yourself" I said leaning down and placing a big fat wet kiss on his cheek.

"Yuck" He said scrunching up his eyes.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Annie said pulling at the end of the skirt I was wearing.

"I know Baby I think we all are" I said lifting her up and turning to face Edward. "Cullen your starving your children here" I told him.

"I'm not starving them we can't rush the grill Sweetheart" He said and Annabelle to turned to me looking for an answer.

"Men are freaks about grills" I told her and she looked over to the large shiny barbeque where Emmett was hooking it up to a gas canister. "When did you get here?" I asked him.

"Two minutes ago, I came around the side gate. Rose is getting the kids out of the car, they brought this paddling pool thing with them for splashing their feet seeing as it is so freaking hot out here. It's not even June yet why is it so hot?" he asked as I walked over and hugged him.

"No clue" I answered with a shrug when I heard my name being called.

"Aunty Bella!" Joey yelled running towards me, his hand linked with little Izzy's while Rosalie carried little Henry in. The little guy was only a couple weeks old.

"Hello children I would so adopt should anything happen to your parents" I said hugging Joey. Annabelle scrambled down heading towards Edward. She was a real Daddy's girl. Izzy on the other hand was completely different. She wasn't even a Momma's girl. She was an Auntie's Girl though.

Me and my little namesake had a lot in common.

Our names for one.

The fact we were both awesome was a second.

Little Izzy hair was brown like Emmett's with Rose's blue eyes; she was a bit of a punk already. Right now at the age of two she was wearing a red tartan skirt with a cutesy skull on her t-shirt with a black loose waist coat, she could recite the first half of Bohemian Rhapsody but that had more to do with me taking her and my two to the park in my car all the time.

"Aunty Bella, Henwie was up all night cwyin and he wouldn't stop and Momma had to give him the boob" She explained while Rose shook her head at her daughter.

"I see" I told her "You brought a pool?" I asked and she nodded nudging down and asking Joey to show me.

"Can we set it up pwease?" she asked and I pretended to think about it before nodding.

"Emmett will up watch them with the hose?" Rose asked while Edward fired up the grill and started cooking. Then men all stood around the barbeque again while we moved to the fair side of the deck to keep Benny and Henry out of the smoke.

"So where's Jane?" Rose asked curiously. Jane's son Josh played with Joey because they were close in age so Jane and Rose had become friends. Especially when Jane had given birth to her daughter Stacy two months after Izzy was born. Demetri, Jane's husband said he wanted to call their daughter Stacy so then he could sing Fountains of Wayne's Stacy's Mom. I thought it was cute. Jane couldn't tell people her daughter's name without being serenaded. It was hilarious.

"Um she texted me a minute ago saying she was stuck in traffic" Alice said pulling out her phone and nodding.

The afternoon went by quickly after that, we ended up cooking for over twenty people and what felt like millions of children.

When Alice finally managed to pull Brandon out the door, she had to threaten not letting him play with the boat in his bath, I sighed and laid onto the couch.

"Tired Baby?" Edward asked walking towards the couch.

"Where are the kids?" I asked looking around.

"Um waiting on the stairs, they want their baths and want to go asleep" He said and I laughed "So is that a no on the tired thing?"

"It's definitely a no" I said standing up and walking out of the room.

"Mommy bath time?" Annie asked as I walked by.

"Daddy's going to give you your baths babies. Mommy has to get ready for bed" I said kissing their foreheads. "Love you two" I said before jogging up the steps knowing Edward was watching my ass, drooling even more with each step I took.

It was going to be fun tonight...

EPOV

I really tried to keep my hard on hidden all day but when she ascended upstairs there was no use denying. Snaky was awake and ready for her and who was I to deny him his and my reason for being.

"Daddy splash time" Eddie said pulling on my pant leg.

"Yeah" I said picking the two of them up and carrying them up the stairs. I ran the bath and got them stripped quickly.

"Eddie!" Annie cried as he splashed his boat down on the surface of the water. "Stop it Barbie wants to swim!" She told him pushing his boat. He pushed the doll and I swear it was like he slapped her in the face. Annabelle not the Barbie. "DADDY!" She screamed.

"I know but you pushed his first, what did we say about sharing?" I said as I washed her hair.

Her lower lip jutted out and I sighed.

"Daddy!" she whined.

"I think someone's tired" I told her and she nodded. "Both of you say sorry" I told them and he leaned over and gave her a big hug. My kids are too cute sometimes.

"Daddy I'm sleepy" Eddie informed me as he yawned.

"I see that" I told him and I lifted him out of the bath. I sat Annabelle in the towel in his room while I got him ready for bed. "Love you Bud" I told him as I put him down on his bed.

"Night Daddy" He yawned "Love you, Mommy and Annie" He mumbled in his sleep.

"Come on Princess" I said lifting her up and walking into her room.

"Daddy can you braid my hair?" she asked tugging at it.

Do we look like we can braid hair?

"I think that's a Mommy job" I told her as I brushed it and she nodded. She had beautiful curly red hair, reminded me of my mother's but Annabelle was a mini Bella through and through.

"Daddy is my name like Mommy's?" She asked out of nowhere but having being a Dad for three years I was used to the out of blue question.

"It's similar, your Mommy is Isabella and your Annabelle, my two pretty bells" I told her kissing her cheek. "Why?"

"Because you and Eddie have the same name and I was wondering where my name came from" She said, I had a hard time remembering this little girl was three, she was so insightful.

"I picked it" I told her "Well Mommy had said she liked it and when you were born I named you" I told her laying her on her bed.

"I like my name" She said nodding.

"I think it's a beautiful name to match my beautiful little girl" I said kissing her forehead. "I love you Baby Girl"

"Love you Daddy" She said as her eyes fluttered closed. I turned on the nightlight before shutting her door.

I padded into my bedroom. I clicked the door shut before turning around to see what I had been waiting for all day.

Bella sat in the centre of the bed on her knees wearing I short black dress which highlighted her lovely creamy white skin and her lovely round dress.

She turned her right over so her right palm flat out and curled her index finger towards her beckoning me towards her.

Oh there is a God

I walked towards the bed and outstretched my arm pulling her close to me.

"You look beautiful Baby" I told her as her finger weaved into my hair and pulled my face down towards hers. "I love you" I murmured.

"I love you too" She whispered before ghosting her lips against mine, she then reached behind my neck and used it as leverage planting her lips firmly against mine but living enough room for her left hand to glide down my chest popping the buttons open as she did.

When she got to the last button I pushed the shirt off my shoulders onto the floor. Using my right arm to support her I lowered her down onto the bed.

"Mmmm I love this outfit" I told her.

"Maybe you should see how you feel about it on the floor." Bella said in a husky tone and I bit back a moan.

"That sounds like a plan" I told her before pulling it off her and throwing it behind me.

This left her in black lacy panties, her long hair tumbling down her sides. I pushed my jeans and boxers off me and climbed on top of her.

"Edward please... I need you now" She panted as I kissed along of her creamy skin.

I pulled her panties down oh so slowly and her hand reached into my boxers freeing my now aching cock. I sighed in relief as it was no freed. But all I wanted was for it to be plunged into my wife's red hot dripping pussy.

I toyed with the side of her panties before catching the seam and pulling them in half.

"Edward!" She sighed realising what I had done.

"Oh you love it" I told her and she shook her head. Her look of annoyance was then abandoned as I lifted her up by the hips and lowered her down on my upstanding and awaiting cock.

"Oh God" She moaned as I guided her up and down my length.

So good... so tight... so wet... so warm...

Seeing as I had been more than half mast all day I was already along when Bella's nail dug into my shoulder.

She bit down on my neck and she came causing my own reaction to be spurred on. When we were done she laid down on her back pulling me on top of her before I rolled onto my side.

"Holy cow" I said as she turned on her side nuzzling my neck.

"Mmmm" She murmured nodding. Her left hand fanned out of my chest, I picked it up and kissed where her ring was.

"I love you Bella"

"I love you too Edward"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.7K 30
Sequel to The Dead of Night.
6.7K 153 18
The Story starts after The VOLTURI leaves CULLENS to live a Peaceful and happy life. The things go on smoothly. Renesmee's 6 Birthday when she realis...
905K 17.3K 22
A completely new spin on Twilight. Join the beloved characters as they meet in a completely new setting: Bella is already a vampire.
57.9K 1.3K 45
After Edward left, Bella and Jacob got married. After being married, Bella finds out she is pregnant. Everyone is more than thrilled and the Cullen's...