Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.33

3.7K 110 10
By missanonymousL

CHAP.33

———»•«———

Jungkook took several shots of them together at the garden and even took a shot when they Lisa kissed him on the cheeks. She was laughing her ass off at him. Seeing him blush made her laugh so bad.

Lisa slapped her knees as she looked at him, heck, she almost cried in laughter. Jungkook, on the other hand, just looked at her while pressing his lips together.

“Oh my god! That was so funny. Jungkook Jeon just blushed!” Lisa said as she wiped her tears, “That was so hilarious!” Lisa said while laughing.

“Tss. You like teasing me eh?” Jungkook said as he watched her dying in laughter. She stopped and looked at him as she wiped her tears, she bit her inside cheeks to stop herself from laughing again.

“Sorry. You were so funny. I can’t help it.” Lisa said while giggling that made him roll his eyes at her.

“By the way, baby, I plan to go somewhere with you so get ready. Well, seems like you don’t since you’re busy laughing at me.” Jungkook affirmed that made her laugh once again before clinging onto his arm.

“Alright, I’ll stop. Don’t be too grumpy. I was teasing you. Geez, man.” Lisa said that made him shake his head at the woman, “So where are we going?” she asked as her eyes sparkled in anticipation.

“Secret.” He smiled that made her pout and whine, “Be patient, baby. Now, get ready hmm?”

“Wait, we’re going now? As in now?” Lisa asked then he chuckled before nodding.

“Yep.”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! Oh god, Jeon!” Lisa panicked that made him laugh. They then went inside and Lisa literally ran upstairs to prepare herself.

Jungkook stopped the engine then looked at Lisa with a grin. Lisa looked at him in bewilderment then to the familiar hotel.

“What are we doing here in your hotel?” Lisa asked then he just shrugged and unlocked the door. He then walked to her side while fixing his blazer then opened the door for Lisa. He then offered his hand to her and smiled brightly.

Lisa accepted it and got out of the car before heading inside the hotel. The hotel was unusually quiet and peaceful that made her frown a little.

“What’s wrong?” he asked as he noticed her looking around.

“Why is it so quiet here?” Lisa asked that made him chuckle. Lisa looked at him with a questioning look but he just gave her a wink before turning to his personnel.

Lisa just looked at him and watched him talk to his staff.

“Alright. Baby, come on.” Jungkook said. Despite her oblivious state, she followed and trusted him.

He then took a handkerchief and blindfolded her.

“What is this for?” Lisa asked as she touched the blindfold on her eyes.

“Shh, trust me hmm?” he asked then pecked her lips that made her blush while he chuckled at her cuteness. He then started to guide her to wherever Lisa doesn’t know.

After some walking, they finally halted.

“Where are we?” Lisa asked again.

“We’re here now, baby.” He said softly and started to untie her blindfold. Lisa squintted her eyebrows to look at her surroundings and then she gasped. It was the place. The restricted place where she sneaked and went without authorization.

“Surprise! Did you like it?” he asked that made her squeal and hug him.

“Oh I love it! Thank you!” Lisa said and jumped while hugging him. Suddenly, she caught attention to the picnic setting.

She pulled away and looked at the picnic setting on the grass. Jungkook then smiled and looked at her to the setting he made.

“You like it?” he asked then she nodded before dragging him running to the said set up picnic date.

Lisa’s mouth watered lookibg at the food on the picnic mat.

“Woah! This is so amazing!” Lisa said that made him smile in delight. He is beyond happy that she loved his effort in doing this.

Lisa and Jungkook enjoyed their date and even fed each other. Lisa laughed at his silly old jokes that never disappointed in making her laugh.

“Silly! You never changed, Jeon!” Lisa said and smacked him as he laughed while munching his fries.

“I really didn’t.” he said as he smiled while looking at her. She is laughing so hard and shook her head in his cockiness.

Lisa took a cupcake and put the icing on his cheek as she stood up and ran while laughing.

“Hey!” Lisa laughed again. He stood up and wiped his cheek before chasing her.

After a while of running, Jungkook easily caught her and held her waist while she laughed at him.

“Caught you baby.” Jungkook said as he watched her laugh.

“Fine, fine. You caught me.” Lisa said that made him chuckle.

He then hugged her and snuggled his face on the crook of her neck. The habit that he had been doing ever since when they got married.

“Why do you always nuzzle on my neck?” Lisa said.

“Hng. Why?”

“I mean, it is ticklish. You always do that every morning or everytime you have a chance to.” Lisa said and looked at him as he gave her his cute infamous bunny smile.

“You smell so good, your skin is so soft and delicate and your warmth is so relaxing. That’s why I love doing this. It’s for me to assure myself thaf you really are present and is the person I’m holding.” Her heart melted by his sincere and genuine words. Those simple words made her teary.

“I love you, Jungkook.” Lisa said as she cried. He smiled and wiped her tears before kissing her softly.

“I love you more, Lalisa.” He said then took her hand to his lips and kissed the top of her hand softly and gently.

Lisa smiled and then Jungkook reached out for something on his pocket. He took a small oh-so-familiar box.

“This piece should be placed here.” He said as he put it on her wrist. The bracelet that she lost that day and also the thing that sealed their love.

Lisa bit her lower lip as she looked at the bracelet. The bracelet seemingly became heavier than what she was used to.

“Well, I might have upgraded it a little bit.” He said as he gave her a bunny smile that looks so adorable. Lisa again teared up that made him chuckle.

“You always cry for the littlest things hmm?” Jungkook teased that earned a playful slap from Lisa. He laughed again before engulfing her into a warm and loving hug.

Lisa wiped her tears away and looked at the small cottage. Jungkook followed her gaze before breaking into a smile.

“Do you want to go there?” he asked then she nodded in anticipation. Jungkook then guided Lisa to the small cottage and opened it for her.

Lisa was in awe as she looked around inside the small cottage. The cottage was really full of pictures and what’s interesting is that the pictures were actually him and her. Lisa took one camera, it was so familiar.

“You did this?” Lisa asked him then he nodded and smiled at her as he watched her reaction.

She remembered that she felt the pictures were familiar, the jokes on her, she was the girl on the pictures.

“Wow. This is awesome!” Lisa exclaimed as she reached for the pictures on the wall. It was the image they both took together when they were visiting the amusement park. They were hugging each other lovingly.

Jungkook walked up to her and hugged her from behind. Lisa’s tears streamed nonstop as well as Jungkook.

“I missed you, Lily.” He whispered that made her sob harder.

They both stayed like that, pouring all their emotions together. Throughout those two years that felt like a decade for the both of them, they both longed for each other.

Jungkook turned Lisa to face him. He then lowered his head and captured her lips in a soft and delicate kiss. The lips that he longed for in the past two years, the warmth and the presence, all of her.

I love you. The message that the kiss conveyed.

Lisa responded to the kiss as she wrapped her slender arms on his neck. Jungkook tilted his head to get a better access to her mouth.

Lisa pulled away after a while and buried her face in his broad chest as he hugged her. The beating of their hearts were in sync as they listened onto it.

“You are so sneaky, baby.” He teased that earned a slap from Lisa. He laughed to make the atmosphere lighter than earlier.

“I was just curious!” Lisa retorted still not detaching her face from his chest, enjoying how his heart pumps as fast as hers.

“If it weren’t for the bracelet, I wouldn’t have known.” He said that made her chuckle before lifting her head to look at him with a smile in her face. Such a sight to see.

Lisa tip-toed and kissed him which he responded delightfully. The kiss lasted for just a few seconds that left him hanging.

Their date wasn’t just that, they also visited Jungkook’s mother’s ashes at the cementery.

“Hello mom! I am with Lily.” Jungkook said then Lisa waved at the jar of ashes in front of her.

“Hello mom! How are you? I missed you!” Lisa said cheerfully that made him chuckle, “I’m sorry if I did not visit you.”

“This son of yours is still the same, I hate it actually.” Lisa said that made him whine.

“Hey! What do you mean you hate it huh?” Jungkook said that made Lisa roll her eyes at him, “Mom, this girl is still the same and I love it but her mature side is kore lovable.”

“Cheesy, Jeon.” Lisa said as he smirked then pecked her lips, “And clingy too.” She said that made him pout cutely.

After that, they went to a fancy restaurant to eat dinner. The whole day was the best for Lisa, being with him again made her so happy.

The next day, they spent a quality time together inside the mansion. They stayed there watching movies, cooking together, and cuddling the whole day.

They even made love the day before Jungkook went back to Seoul. The guy really “spent” his time with her. Poor Lisa, she had been so sore after that.

Lisa was just watching some k-dramas when Jungkook’s phone rang. Yes, he left his phone so that she can talk to her friends while his out. Also, to talk to him.

“Hello, Ro! Wah! I’ve missed you.” Lisa said happily.

“Li! Emergency! Aunt Layla was sent to hospital just last night. I was calling you but you weren’t answering!” Rosé said that made Lisa’s eyes widen.

“What? But why?” Lisa asked as she stood up.

“Her blood pressure! Li, she needs you here now.” Rosé said then Lisa bit her lower lip and ran upstairs hurriedly.

“I’ll be there.” Was Lisa’s response before hanging up.

Lisa arrived at the said hospital. After few hours of her flight, she went straight to the sais hospital.

“Mrs. Layla Manoban, please?” Lisa asked the nurse on the counter.

“Room 327, Miss.” The nurse said then Lisa ran towards the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor.

Lisa opened the door and there she saw her mom lying on the bed along with her dad and Rosé.

Lisa ran to her mom’s side and hugged her.

“Mom! What happened?” Lisa panicked then she looked at her dad with teary eyes.

“Darling, your mom’s blood pressure went high.” Her dad said softly and walked towards her. He then engulfed her into a warm hug and kissed her forehead.

“Where have you been, my daughter? Your mom and I missed you.” He said then Lisa teared up and buried her face on his chest.

“I’m sorry, dad. Is mom gonna be okay soon?” Lisa asked.

“The doctor said she will, Li. Just some tests and medications before she can finally be discharged.” Rosé answered her then she nodded her head in acknowledgement.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
6.9K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
22.2K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...