Catch me if you can

By classy_scorpio

[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has... More

Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 1: catch me never
Chapter 2: catch me somday
Chapter 3: catch me soon
Chapter 4: catch me now
Chapter 5: catch me when I fall
Chapter 6: catch me while I fly
Chapter 7: catch me later
Chapter 9: catch me today
Chapter 10: catch me if you can
Chapter 11: catch me
Chapter:12 catch me when i land
Chapter 13: catch me with a friend
Chapter 14: catch me with a question
Chapter 15: catch me horny
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: catch me screaming
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: catch me frightened
Chapter 24: catch me dancing
Chapter 25: catch me telling ella
Chapter 26
Chaorer 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30: catch me being sneaky
Chapter 31 dont get your panties in a twist
Chapter 32 no on can save her
Chapter 33 dont stop
Chapter 34 i can find someone else
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 sister
Chapter 40 forever loving
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Catch me pissed
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 one last moment
Chapter 45: the beginning of the end
Chapter 46: plan
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Epilogue

Chapter 8: catch me please

11.9K 188 14
By classy_scorpio

What happened to them, did someone get them, are they dead. I stand hands leaning on my desk.

"What happened?"

"We have reason to believe the Russians found out about them."

"Get the private jet ready I'm leaving to go get them"

"And bring them here?" Cameron asked shocked

"Yes"

"But I thought they didn't want that life."

"Looks like they don't have a choice anymore."

"She's gonna hate you" he tells me and he's right I know she will.

"I can live with that as long at she's safe"

"Ok what ever you say boss"

I hate having to force them into this life, it's the last thing I want for my girls but we don't always get what we want. If I don't get them they could die. I don't have a Choice, right?

Cameron tells me the jets ready I don't wait I rush over there and get on the plane. I'm coming to get you my queen.

It's been a little over a day without kade and I miss him so much. Ella has talked about what she wants to do with daddy when he gets back. She wants to put face paint on his face, go to the beach, and take him to her favorite spot.

I couldn't wait for him to come home. I had just put down Ella and was washing the dishes when a knock came from the door. I went to open it the it was kade, i knew something was wrong with the look on his face. He looked sad before anything ever happened.

"What happened?"  I asked as he walked in.

He hugged me and whispered "I'm so sorry" over and over again, in my ear as he hugged me tighter.

I pushed him off me and asked "what are you talking about?"

"You have to pack your bags." He says slowly

"What!" I say

"People found you, you and Ella have to come back with me."

"No we can't, I already told you we wouldn't" I say as I wrap my arms around my self.

"You don't have a choice, if you don't come then you will die"

"This can't be happening" I whisper as I start to pace around the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen." He comes towards me and try to hug me but I push him away.

"You could have stayed away, YOU COULD HAVE LEFT US ALONE!" I yell

"Don't say that, you don't mean it"

"Yes I do what gonna happen to us once we are there?"

"I'm not sure but you will be safer"

"How do you know that!"

"Because I can protect you 24/7!"

Where both yelling now so loud that Ella wakes up and comes down stairs. She has her sleepy eyes and is rubbing them trying to wake up. She look at kade and her face lights up.

"Daddy!"

Kade turns and sees her says ding there. He goes up to her and scoops her up in his arms.

"Hey princess, how dose it sound if we go to New York?"

"Oh ya that would be so much fun" he just used her against me now we have to go and there's nothing I can do about it.

I storm past there happy little reunion like a child and go up start to pack yay (note the sarcasm) I can't believe I have to go back there. I hate the mafia no despises it.

I pack most of my cloths and necessities I don't worry about all the bags and amounts I know he has a private jet. Once I'm done with my room I pack Ellas stuff up.

I hate him for doing this to us he just had to come back and ruin my life now my baby's is going to grow up in the mafia. I've packed everything and now the bags are down stairs.

"I called a diver he'll be here in a little" I nod my head. I can't speak to him if I do something I don't mean to say will come out.

The driver comes and doesn't have a car seat for Ella so she sits on Kade's lap. I just look out the window not saying anything for the car ride and till we get to the plane.

Someone Louis our stuff and I get on and strap Ella and myself in. Kade sits now the to me while I look down at my phone.

Ella is still tired so she fell asleep as soon as she is buckled in. I hate planes so once we start moving I grip my arm rest. Kade notice and takes my hand so I squeezes his hand.

Once we are in the arm I let go and go back to my phone.

"Can we talk" kade asks, more like pleads

"No"

"I know how you feel-" I cut him off

"No you don't your all happy you get what you wanted us back in your world you have now idea how I feel so don't pretend you know how I feel you insensitive ass!" I whisper yell not wanting to wake up Ella.

"I'm sorry this is all to protect you." He looked a bit shameful, he should be.

The rest of the plane ride was quite, we had a smooth landing. Ella woke up halfway there and wanted to have food and color. She had a blast on the plane since I never took her on one.

The car was silent between me and kade but Ella was Geary talkative. She asked about the house, about what we would do, and how long we would be there.

I knew all the people who would be at the house it would be the same as the year I was there before. I walked in to the house and I was picked up by strong arms I recognize the arms as Cameron's, I hugged back I was really happy to see him he was my best friend before I left.

"I missed you" I said as he put me down.

"I missed you to sweet cheeks"

I turned around as I felt little arms wrap around my leg. I picked Ella up and put her on my hip.

"Ella this is uncle Cameron, Cameron this is Ella."

"Hi Ella I think I'm going to call you sweet cheeks  2.0" she smiled at that

"Can I call you cam-cam?"

"Anything for you sweet cheeks"

I pretended to be shocked "I thought I was sweet cheeks"

Cameron rolled his eyes "ya well she has sweeter cheeks then you"

"So rude, let's go see everyone else."

Cameron nodded and started walking towards the living room. I walked in after him kade trailing behind us.

"Hi" I shouted since they where all watching the tv.

There heads snapped towards me, then huge smiles amperes on there face at they walked over. And gave a big group hug to me and Ella. They break apart looking from me to Ella.

"Ella this is Elijah, Jacob, Lorenzo, and Carlo. Everyone this is my daughter Ella."

"Is she Kade's?" Carlo asks shocked

"Of course!" I tell them

Lorenzo walks up to us first " well aren't you the cutes thing." He says in a baby voice while he's pinching her cheeks lightly. Ella giggles at what he says. "I'm going to call you butterfly."

"I'm going to call you Leo" Ella says matter of factually.

After that everyone says 'hi' and gets associated. Elijah calls her pancake, Jacob calls her El, and Carlo calls her buttercup.

Ella hoped down and sat on the couch and flipped to Nickelodeon then turned to reds the guys and says "are y'all gonna watch" they all nod there head and circle a round Ella with 2 boys on the side and 2 boys on the floor by her dangling feet.

Kade starts to pulls me out of the room pull away and say to Ella "my and your dad and going to go talk ok baby."

She waves me off with a mumbled yes. Me and kade and walk up to his room it looks the same as the way it was 4 years.

I walked to the other side of the room while he's by the door.

"I'm sorry please forgive me"

"Why should I you promised that we wouldn't be dragged into this world!"

"I know but I couldn't do anything it's for your protection."

"Pleas your just happy you have an excuse to bring us back here!" I jump on the bed to get closer to him I hate him but not really.

"I'm happy your back yes but I wish I where under different circumstances, but please look at how happy Ella was with the guys she will be protected here, and I know you missed them as well and that your happy to see them" He walks closer to the bed.

"But at what cost, is Ella going to have to learn to shoot a gun, she's now going to have to be a mafia leader cold hearted and ruthless right." When we started dating he told me he could never love mafia bosses are spouses to be cold hearted and ruthless.

"Is that what you think of me?" He gets up on the bed and grabs my waist.

"Well no" I say looking down.

He lifts my chin up so I have to look at him.

"Good because I never want you to think of me that way." His voice softens and his face comes closer to mine.

"I don't" I whisper

"Good" his breath hitting my face.

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"Can I?" He eyes pleasing me to left him.

I wrapt arms around his neck as we stand on the bed. "Yes"

Muahahaha
Don't worry the next chapter will be extra juice🌶
TikTok: classy_scorpi0
Comment and vote💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
78.4K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
128K 3.8K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...