ritual • minsung ✓

By b3w1tch

in which jisung's bullies attempt to sacrifice him to a demonic creature but it wasn't just an attempt, somet... More

intro & warning
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. (end)

1.

6.6K 289 613
By b3w1tch

Jisung rustled his body in the hands of the boys that holded him. He couldn't see a thing because of the smelly cloth over his head and he couldn't move his hands either.

"Hurry up." A voice he knew very well spoke. He didin't know what was about to happened to him, he just knew that he had to fight them with everything that he had.

His feet fought with the soft floor of the ground until they met a concrete textured one. Jisung's body was throwned into the stiff surface without any care in the world and he felt his feet being tangled in a rope. He couldn't talk or scream if he wanted to since he had something wrapped around is mouth.

"Wait! Take off his clothes first." Jisung trembled even more with those words. The hands that once were tightening a node in his feet were now unwrapping it. The scared boy felt his zipper being open which made him cry even more. Soon his pants were taken off and for his surprise the piece of cloth that was over his head was thrown to the ground. He could see with blurry and crying eyes his kidnappers.

"Look at your state, you bitch. You look disgusting!" The boy that Jisung feared so much talked with an open smile. That boy's name was Hyunjin, the most popular boy in the university. He was known for his looks and wealth however he was a terrible person that only cared about himself and his reputation.

The boys that were beside him laughed at Jisung's state while ripping out his white shirt. He couldn't stop weeping and that made him completely mad over himself. Jisung tried to stand or even sit but he just didn't had the strenght.

With all this situation, Jisung didn't notice that he was lying above some red circles and lines and that around him were candles that flickered with the wind.

"Take photos of this faggot." Hyunjin said and walked towards Jisung's almost naked body.

His hands got a hold on Jisung's cheeks, squeazing them so tightly that made him cry in pain. With this action, Hyunjin smirked and got closer to the crying boy's face.

"You are a fucking whore." Hyunjin spits on Jisung's face, throws him to the ground, hurting the back of his head and walks outside of the circle of candles. Jisung's body couldn't stop shaking, he didn't know if it was because of the cold or of the huge fear he had in that moment.

"Shall we begin?" The black haired boy, knowned as Hyunjin, asked his friends with a creepy smile on his lips. Jisung was just lying there with no way to escape, squeazing his legs to his belly. They all said yes with excitement on their faces for what they were about to do next. One of the boys gives a book to Hyunjin and his hands open the rusty looking book, choosing the right page to read.

"Repeat after me." Hyunjin prepares his throat and starts to read out loud a few words of the mysterious book.

The boys repeat after him as if Hyunjin was the leader. Jisung couldn't understand what they were saying. It wasn't korean or english, it was latin.

After a couple of minutes they stoped and stared at each others waiting for something to happened but Hyunjin broke the silence. "Let's go. We'll leave him here." He says and everyone agrees.

"Mmmm!" Jisung groaned against the piece of cloth around his mouth hearing that they would leave him there.

Hyunjin laughed at the attempt of Jisung's speaking. "Burn in hell you fucking bitch." And with this, they simply left, leaving Jisung's shaking body there waiting to be froze to death.

Nothing but rain and wind was audible in that moment, Jisung thought to himself that if it weren't for this horrible situation he would actually feel at peace, hearing the sounds of the night and die a happy death.

"Maybe I should just die." He thought once again to himself.

Those words were flying over his head again and again. "Maybe I should just lay in here and see what happends." Jisung thought to himself.

But after those melancholic words something else swam into his mind.

Not his beloved mother or his few friends but a dream he dreamt every night. A scenary so calm and caring that almost felt too real.

For a minute, Jisung stopped crying and looked at his surroundings, seeing finally the circle drawings and the light up candles.

He was confused on what they were trying to do and had enough of being like that so he tried to get out of that sinister place.

While he was trying to crawl to the exit door of the abandoned house a rustling noise was heard a long with rocks and bricks falling out of the ceiling and the walls on his left side. He turned over his head to face what was about to happened and he was completely shocked to see almost the entire ceiling falling over.

Tears start to fall all over his face with the thought that he was going to die a painful and dreadful death. He wasn't near enough of the exit so he just crawled for his life, until his back met a cold wall.

Jisung's teary eyes couldn't stop staring at the mountain of rocks and bricks that were falling and the enormous noise they made.

Suddenly a cloudy smoke came through the collapsing wall and a strong smell of ashes entered Jisung's nose which made him cough.

"What the hell?" He thought to himself and his whole body shaked.

"Hell indeed, little human." A raspy voice was heard and a pair of feet were seen coming through what seemed like a portal on the collapsing wall.

Jisung couldn't believe his eyes.

It wasn't long enough for Jisung to see a figure of a man but with what looked like a pair of horns.
"Mmm!" He tried and tried to scream for help but he wasn't capable.

The figure got closer and closer and Jisung started to rustle his feet against the rope and luckily the rope started to losen up which made him focus more on his actions.

His eyes widened as he watched the figure walk towards him and now he could see its face. It had a face that Jisung thought he never seen before, of how beautiful it was. The face belonged to a boy but he had, on top of his head, two curly black horns that made him panic. He wasn't human.

The boy with the horns had a sinister smile on his face that made Jisung cry even more for help. He ran his eyes through the untangled rope and for the first time in that frightful night he had hope.

And with that, Jisung started to run for his life, entering into the dark woods.

His body was aching but he couldn't stop. The rain was falling heavier and the ground turned to mud because of it. Jisung never ran this much in his life, adrenaline was taking over his body but it was all for nothing.

His feet stumbled into a rock and he fell right to the dirty ground, making him groan in pain. Jisung couldn't hear anything else besides the heavy rain and that made him feel terrified. He looked behind him and for his dreadful surprise the horned boy was walking slowly towards him and with that, Jisung panicked even more.

He felt like he couldn't breathe, his breath was becoming tough to control and his eyes were swimming in tears. Jisung tried so hard to stand up and run but his legs were like jelly and his body couldn't stop shaking.

In a flash, the humanoide creature was standing right in front of the scared boy.

"Please, please, please... don't hurt me..." Jisung thought to himself as he closed his eyes. "This is just a dream...I'm going to wake up soon..."

He heard the creature laugh, with a laugh so diabolic that made shivers down the crying boy's spine.

Jisung remained with his eyes fully closed, hoping to wake up in his room.

"You are so amusing, little human." The devil like creature whispered in Jisung's ear with a sarcastic tone, which made him open his eyes in terror.

The horned boy was standing right in front of him.

Jisung could hear his breath,

and see his stunning red eyes,

that glowed in the moonlight.

"He's beautiful." Jisung thought, still mesmerized by the face of the boy.

He was at peace for a moment.

The mysterious boy's lips created an open smile but a terrifing one, showing his bloody teeth, which made Jisung's face turn white.

"You must taste so fucking good." The devilish boy growled under Jisung's neck and pushed his reddish teeth into the scared boy's flesh, making him close his eyes again, in pain.

Growls and moans were heard under the horned boy's mouth, while tasting the youngster's blood.

The scared boy's blood tasted astonishingly good.

Jisung was definitely horrified but he wasn't going to deny that he didn't enjoyed the individual's teeth penetrating his virgin skin.

For a strange reason the horned boy knew that Jisung felt pleasure with the previous action, which made him smile maliciously.

"You didn't call for me, did you?" He asked, facing now Jisung's crying face.

Jisung just stood there, watching the devilish creature, incapable of saying a thing.

The smiling boy understood that he couldn't speak because of the cloth around his month so he slowly ripped it apart, revealing Jisung's plumpy lips.

"W-what?" He finally could speak but he spooke in a trembling voice.

The boy right in front of him chuckled without moving his eyes off Jisung's lips.

They were begging to me kissed by the demon.

And so the demon granted Jisung's lips a kiss so intense that made the little boy's eyes widen up.

But he was slowly losing conscience and the last sound he heard was the horned boy's infernal voice.

"Nighty night, little human."

here it is! I've been so excited to post this!!

hope you guys like it <3

tell me what you guys think~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 16
"Wait for me here babyboy, If you go somewhere I will not be so nice" "Jisung stop drinking and let's go home" "Hehe~" A cliché story where jisung i...
536K 17.8K 60
#CHANLIX. | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?
441K 21.6K 60
*𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜. 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕡𝕪𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℝ𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕* Hate? to Love? ★☆★☆★ ⚠️ -ᴛᴇxᴛ/ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ -ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ 𝕊𝕥�...
180K 6.8K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...