ritual • minsung ✓

By b3w1tch

in which jisung's bullies attempt to sacrifice him to a demonic creature but it wasn't just an attempt, somet... More

intro & warning
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. (end)

2.

6.4K 263 355
By b3w1tch

Jisung opens his eyes quickly and his breath intensifies. He looks around and calms down, knowing that he is in his room.

"It was a dream after all." The boy says with a raspy voice and lets out a sigh. He gets up quicker than usual and picks up his phone from the night stand.

"Fuck!" He yells, looking at the time.

Jisung runs towards the bathroom and the first thing he sees is himself in the mirror. He had bags under his brownish eyes and his blonde hair was a total mess. "It felt so real though." He whispered as his hands go through is hair, looking at its roots.

"This doesn't look right." Jisung said while staring at his hair.

He had enough, Jisung wanted to change, so he had do to it now.

For the first time in a long time, Jisung was going to skip some classes.

He grabbed every supplies he had to change his hair color back to his natural one and started to do the process.

Jisung for some reason was changing but he didn't know why.

He just felt it in his guts.

It took a long time but he finally had his chocolate brown hair back and that made him smile.

Jisung used to hate his natural color but not anymore.

The last thing to do was to trim his hair and so he did it.

After all that was done, he blow dried his hair and styled it a bit. Then he took a quick shower and went to his closed to pick an outfit.

He usually went for a oversized hoodie and baggy jeans but this time he picked a red t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.

The boy dressed himself, tucking his shirt underneath his pants and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

He usually didn't feel like eating in the morning or sometimes he had a bowl with cereals but today he was so hungry that he could eat a horse.

Jisung ate some toasts and grabbed a black denim jacked, because it was a little cold outside and quickly walked out of his apartment.

When he got to the gates of the university he watched people walking, he was waiting to catch a glimpse of the boys that he feared so much. His eyes darkened when he finally saw Hyunjin and his dogs right beside him.

Jisung was looking at his every move, slowly, like Hyunjin was the prey.

For the first time in his life he didn't feared him or anybody.

When the group got in the building, Jisung followed, with a smirk and kept a low profile.

Time passed and his last morning class ended. He was very excited because he was going to meet his friends at the cafeteria.

When he got there he saw right away his best friend, Felix and beside him, the lovely Jeongin.

He let out a big smile and ran towards the table where the boys were.

"Hi guys!" Jisung yelled and the boys flinched, not hearing him pass by them.

Felix looked at Jisung with wide eyes not believing the changed look of the boy.

"Jisung! Your hair! Your outfit!" Felix screamed and got up to touch Jisung's hair. "Your hair is shorter! What happen?" Felix looked at the boy's outfit with a big "O" in his mouth.

Jisung laughed and hugged Felix's waist. "I don't know." He confessed.
"I felt like changing up." He said looking up at his best friend's face.

Felix couldn't believe Jisung's change. It didn't look like him. Something was not right.

"That's weird, it's not like you to change things up so quickly, but ok." Felix said and let out a sigh.
"You should be happy for me, lixie." Jisung whined and hugged Felix even tighter, which made the blonde boy flinch in pain."Hey, hey, where did get all this strenght?" Felix said, taking Jisung's hands of his waist.

"Ah, sorry!" Jisung laughed and sat down beside Jeongin.
Felix just sat down in front of the boys and smiled at Jisung.
"Well, I guess you're right. I'm happy for you, han." He said still with a smile and started to eat his meal.
Jisung just made a funny face and smiled at Jeongin, which the boy responded with a big smile too.

"I'm sooo hungry!" Jisung said and grabbed his metal chopsticks and started to eat. Felix couldn't deny that he found Jisung's sudden change very strange. His best friend was very shy about his body and his looks, so this was weird for Felix but he brushed it off for a bit.

They were all enjoying their meals when Jisung heard, from a distance, his bully, Hyunjin, laugh.
His laugh made him completely sick.

The boy stopped eating and looked behind his shoulder, to see Hyunjin eating with his friends.

Jisung's blood started to boil and his eyes darkened once again.

"Hey Jisung?" Felix yelled at the distracted boy.

"Uh yeah, what?" Jisung asked still looking at his bully with anger.

Felix looked closely to his best friend's face and his eyes widen again.

Jisung didn't seemed like himself.

He felt Jeongin hand touch his and that made him look at the shy boy.

"Are you okay?" Jeongin asked and Felix just nodded.

"Uh, I just wanted to ask you if you want to hang out at the club later tonight?" Felix asked Jisung, knowing he would say no.

Jisung didn't like to go to clubs or parties because of the noise but Felix always asked him if he wanted to go, out of politeness and always with a little bit of hope that Jisung would actually show up.

The angered boy turned his face to Felix, this time with a smile.
"Hm... Yeah sure, why not?" He said with excitement and Felix and Jeongin's faces just dropped.

They were not expecting that.

Jisung looked at his phone, while Felix and Jeongin stared at each other with surprise written all over their faces.

"I have to go, see you guys tonight!" Jisung yelled at the boys and grabbed his tray.

"U-uh alright, see you tonight!" They said in a choir.

Jisung walked towards the table were they stored the uncleaned trays but to walk towards there he had to pass Hyunjin's table.

The boy knew, strangely, that something would happen but he wouldn't let it pass.

And his guts were true.

As soon as he passed the bullies table, he felt a feet kicking his leg, which made him fall right on his knees, knocking his tray and dishes to the floor.

"How the fuck did you escape?" Hyunjin asked to himself as he watched the others laugh at Jisung.

"So fucking stupid!" The dark haired boy screamed as everybody in the table laughed.

They were calling him nasty names and laughing so hard at the poor boy's state.

But Jisung had enough.

A painful sting runned through his body, from his feet to his head, that made him grunt in pain.

He never felt a pain so intense in his life, it felt like his body was burning.

The boy's eyes turned a bright red and his face smiled in pure anger.

Suddenly there was no Jisung anymore.

He turned his face over to the laughing boys and stood up very slowly, while grabbing his empty tray.

"So amusing, indeed." He spoke almost in a growl and in a flash he knocked one of his bullies in the face with his tray, making him fall out of his chair.

Everyone in the table stood from their chairs and everyone in the cafeteria looked at their table.

"What the fuck?!" Hyunjin screamed in anger at the devilish boy, making him smile even more.

"So, it was you who called for me?" The boy in Jisung's body asked, looking straight into Hyunjin's eyes, into his distasteful soul.

It made Hyunjin extremely uncomfortable.

"The cat got your tongue, uh?" He asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice, making Hyunjin's blood boil.

"What did you fucking say, faggot?!" The bully screamed furiously, walking fast towards Jisung's body, preparing a fist to his face but the boy was quick enough to grab Hyunjin's fist and throw it in the air.

The demon inside Jisung's body walked calmly to Hyunjin and shoved his head towards his ear.
"You're a pathetic human." He whispered and took a look at Hyunjin's beautiful but deadly face and in a glance his right hand grabbed the bully's neck.

Everyone was absolutely shocked.

Felix couldn't believe that his best friend had the strenght or the bravery to fight Hyunjin.

The devilish boy squeezed the dark haired boy's neck, has he heard him groan in pain and couldn't maintain his breath.
"Now, who's the faggot here?" He muttered into Hyunjin's ear and suddenly, he heard the rustling feet of the teachers in the distance, possibly to separate them so the brown haired boy stood back as he watched his bully face.

"H-how f-fucking d-dare y-you?!" Hyunjin stuttered while catching his breath. "I'm g-going to fucking kill you!" The dark haired boy yelled and quickly wrapped his hands around Jisung's throat.

He squeezed and squeezed the younger boy's neck, making his face completely red.

"What are you doing?!" Fortunately a teacher separated Hyunjin's hands from Jisung and the boy felt to the ground, coughing.

The boy wrapped his hands around his neck trying to calm his breath as he felt another sting come through his body.

It was Jisung again.

Felix ran towards Jisung's body and holded the boy's face with his two hands. "Are you okay?" He asked, facing the youngest.

"I'm okay." Jisung said, feeling so drained as though he had run a marathon. His eyes watched Hyunjin as he was taken to the principals office, by the teacher.

"Let's go." Felix helped him get up and they walked to the infirmary room.

In the infirmary room Felix couldn't stop asking questions that Jisung couldn't answer.

Or better, he didn't know how to answer.

Previously, he felt like he was in a trance, as if his soul flew right out of his body. He was there but wasn't. Something seemed to be controlling his body, like a puppet.

Even when he was him again, it didn't really feel totally him.

He couldn't say anything because his best friend could think he was crazy.

After a long but strange day at school, Jisung found himself with his friends at the most famous club in Seoul.

He was sitting at a table with Jeongin and Changbin, waiting for Felix to arrive with drinks.

This time, Jisung felt completly like himself, because he wasn't very comfortable with all the noise that was happening.

Felix arrived with the drinks, placing them at the table.

"Drink up!" The blonde boy screamed and they all drank a shot but Jisung.

"C'mon, Jisung! Even Jeongin is drinking!" Changbin said, handing a shot to Jisung.

The brown haired boy sighs and grabs the shot glass, then drinks the alcohol substance out of it, making him do a funny face.
They all laugh at his face then drank more shots, including Jisung.

It was not long for Jisung to get completely drunk.
Felix pushed him to the dance floor and they started to dance to the loud music.

Jisung never felt this drunk and honestly, he felt pretty good.

There was a lot of sweaty and sensual bodies moving to the rhythm of the music. Some people were making out in the middle of the dance floor and others were just enjoying life.

That made the demon smile in amusement.

His name was Lee Know, he was a feared demon by many of his legion because he could grab your heart and rip it apart in seconds, without any mercy or sympathy. His killing applied either with demonic creatures or humans.

Lee Know loved to be summoned by humans, because in that way he could kill them, eat their flesh and drink their blood but in some cases, before killing them he would play around with their bodies.

That's exactly what he was planning to do with Jisung.

He stared at a distance at the drunk boy, who was moving his body as the other people were, in a voluptuous way.

Lee Know couldn't stop staring at Jisung. "He looks so appetizing." The demon thought with a smirk in his lips.

Jisung was enjoying all that sensual atmosphere, until he felt someone grab his arm. He looked over his shoulder and saw a man, much older than him, smiling.
"Let me buy you a drink." The unknown man said in Jisung's ear.
"Okay." The drunk boy said, not knowing the individual's plan.

The man quickly went to the bar, asked for any type of drink and secretly poured a white dusty substance inside.
He walked towards Jisung's dancing body and placed the drink in his hand.
The innocent boy smiled at the man and without any awareness, drank the cold liquid.

Lee Know saw everything which made him mischievously laugh at the ignorance of the smallest boy.

Jisung continued dancing and the man watched in silence, waiting.

It was not long enough for the boy's body start to feel a lot hotter and his head a lot lighter, making him stop to dance.
The man noticed Jisung's state and rushed over to him.
"I'll take you home." He said and Jisung just nodded, not knowing the danger.

The boy entered to the stranger's car and Lee Know just followed him, eager to see what would happen.

The demon thought of many terrible things that could occur to Jisung, such as rape and murder or both.

For some reason that made Lee Know lose his excitement.

Jisung was feeling his body hotter and hotter, being unable to breath correctly. He looked around at the moving scenery, and realized he was close to home.
"S-stop here p-please." The boy said almost in a moan, but his mouth held it back.
He looked at the man's face and saw that he ignored the boy's order.
"S-stop here please!"Jisung yelled, finally realizing that the man was up to no good

"Ok, alright!" The stranger scream in anger and stopped the car. Jisung left as fast as he could and started to walk home.

Once again, the demon followed him.

Jisung wrapped his hands around himself as he felt the heat increase in his body and because of that lustful feeling, he let out quiet moans.

Lee Know heard everything and his hunger became bigger and bigger.

Not his hunger for flesh but his hunger for sex.

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.4K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
9.2K 131 20
Chan was just studying when he met a cute sleeping boy. mentions of: homophobia Abuse Happy ending 🥰 @yunhoEs_hoE thanks for the help
25.3K 490 8
sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅs ʙxʙ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs
2.2K 213 15
In which a troubled boy finds comfort in a mysterious stranger. " 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬,𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩�...