The Child of The Tomb

Av Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) Satoru-the little sister of Suzuki Satoru-loves to play a game called YGGDRASIL. She's secretly in a gu... Mer

Lesson Prolouge - Eh?
Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!
Lesson 2 - Pestonya!
Lesson 3 - Saving Carne Villege
Lesson 4 - Gazef Stronoff
Lesson 5 - Idiotic
Lesson 6 - Caring
Lesson 7 - Alone
Lesson 8 - Distance Attempts
Lesson 9 - Bane
I'm Back!!
Lesson 10 - One More Day
Lesson 11 - Shalltear's Impact
Lesson 12 - Jealous?
Lesson 13 - A Mess of Things
Lesson 14 - Rogue
Lesson 15 - Better Picture
Lesson 16 - Emotions
Lesson 17 - Shalltear
Event Results! + Explanations!
Lesson 18 - A Regular Day
Lesson 19 - The Usual
OVA - Beach Episode! Pleiades Ver.
Lesson 20 - Lizardmen
Lesson 21 - First Alliance
Lesson 22 - Kill Her With Kindness
Lesson 23 - Tribes United
Lesson 24 - The Big Battle
Lesson 25 - Cocytus
Lesson 26 - Just The Start
Lesson 27 - The...
Lesson 28 - Ready or Not
Lesson 29 - Resolving Matters
OVA - Beach Day! Guardians Ver.
Lesson 30 - The Woman
Lesson 31 - Tuare
Lesson 32 - More People?
Lesson 33 - Progress
Lesson 34 - New Plans and Info
Lesson 36 - A Revelation
Lesson 37 - Multiple Thoughts
Lesson 38 - Sebas's Lessons
Lesson 39 - Naps
OVA - Albedo & Shalltear V. Cake
Lesson 40 - Climb V. Succulent
Lesson 41 - Wrapping it Up
Lesson 42 - Sebas's Test
Lesson 43 - Bickering
Lesson 44 - Planning Rescue & Conquer
Lesson 45 - Sebas's Beatings
Lesson 46 - Entoma V. Blue Roses
Lesson 47 - Disturbance's
Lesson 48 - Reunited

Lesson 35 - Werewolf of the West

1.3K 57 7
Av Leo_Matsuzaki

(3rd Person POV)
---

(Y/n) looked down at her paper and picked up her quill, dipping it in ink as she began to write out the details of the recent meeting.

---
Flashback
---

Renner held both her hands over Climb's, looking at him with determination. "I rely on you most of all, Climb. I know just how hard you work for me. Still, don't do anything too foolhardy, okay? That isn't a request; it's an order."

Climb stared in amazement with bright red cheeks as Renner turned her head slightly, a light pink dusted over her cheeks.

"If anything were to happen to you, I'd..."

Lakyus stares at them for a moment before clearing her throat. "Ahem... In any case, while we can't ignore the brothel, let's first discuss what we're going to do about the other locations revealed by the code."

Renner fixes her posture. "Right. We should take action quickly."

Tina speaks up. "They haven't realized that we're the ones who attacked the village."

"But.. hearing about this- I'm thinking that they already know that this information has already gotten out." (Y/n) finally chirps in, catching everyone's attention.

Lakyus simply smiles and rubs (Y/n)'s head before looking over at Renner and Climb. "Then, is it okay if we borrow Climb from you?"

Renner and Climb both look surprised as Lakyus explains why.

"I want him to go right away, and tell Gagaran and the others that we're going to be making our move."

Climb stands with a proud smile. "Understood!"

---

Climb is seen leaving, as the muffled voices of the girls are heard through the door.

"Come to think of it, Tina's investigation turned up the names of several nobles who having dealings with the slave trade chief, Cocco Doll."

"--Look. It sounds like the princess is about to do something again." One of the maids mumble, peaking out form the room next to the one that the group is in.

"It must be tough for those Blue Rose ladies." Another adds.

-

"That nobleman's daughter is currently serving as one of my maids." Renner says.

Lakyus and Tina both turn to her in surprise as (Y/n) listens intently.

"Huh? It doesn't seem likely that she is here just to spy on you, but..." Lakyus speaks her thoughts.

Renner tilts her head with a smile as she gives (Y/n) a few head rubs. "You're right. I'll have to warn Climb to be careful."

(Y/n) stares up at her, blinking before deadpanning. 'Have I become a dog- what's with all the head pats??'

---
Present Time
---

(Y/n) leans back and stretches as she looks over her letter, nodding as she re-read it, seeing how it was all factually correct.

"Right.. now I just have to think of a way out of here to deliver this to Sebas." She mumbles, looking around the room she was currently in.

A simple bed, desk, and few drawers decorated it. She was currently in the tavern's inn, staying inside Evileye's room that the vampire had rented.

'Vampire...'

(Y/n) let's a out a short sigh as she puts her letter into an envelope. "Man, I'm starting to miss everyone.. even Ainz." She thinks for a moment as she stands and puts the letter in her satchel.

"Maybe growing closer to Evileye will help- she is a vampire after all.. though, Shalltear could definitely win against her." (Y/n) snickers with pride.

She exits the room and walks down the tavern's stairs before seeing the group talking at a table. "Ah! (Y/n)! How was your nap?" Gagaran smiles, waving at her.

'Good- even though it was a simple excuse to write this letter.'

"It was great!" She grinned back, skipping over to the table. "Can I go out and explore.. I never got the chance when.. y'know..." She gave a sad smile, hoping it would earn her some pity points.

"Sure you can!" Gagaran pats her on the back. "Tia, Tina, why don't you join her."

'Great.. I'm going to have to lose them somehow.' (Y/n) thinks to herself.

The two simply nod and stand, going along with (Y/n) as she waved goodbye and walked out.

"Do you two know any good places to see?" (Y/n) turns to them, getting a reply from Tina. "The plaza is famous, I'm sure there would be something to see there." Tia nods in agreement.

"Though, it can get a bit crowded, so stay close." Tia adds. "Kay!" (Y/n) gives a closed eyed smile, all for the wrong reasons.

---

"Whooaaa!" She giggles in excitement. Crowded was an understatement, it was packed. There were stores and stalls both lining the street, kids running around and elders talking on shop porches.

This sight almost made (Y/n) forget about all the bloodshed the siblings had caused--mostly Ainz.

Maybe hanging around for a bit wouldn't be so bad. 'Alright...' (Y/n) decided, taking Tia and Tina's hand, surprising the pair.

Tia looked away, raising her scarf in slight embarrassment as Tina looked down with a little smile.

(Y/n) looked up at them, smiling. "It's so we won't get lost! Now- let's go!"

-

They first stopped at a food stall, looking over an assortment of fruits and vegetables. "Strawberries? Or blueberries?" (Y/n) said as she held up both of the foods, Tina choosing blueberries, and Tia choosing strawberries. "Blueberries." Tina pouted. "Strawberries." Tia retorted, sounding just as childish.

Were these two really trained assassins?

(Y/n) nervously smiled. She clapped, catching their attention. "Okay okay! How about we get both?" She suggested, earning a thumbs up from both as they paid for it.

-

She looked up at the toy store in awe before walking in and looking around, seeing the toys that seemed to be limited. Most of them being made from wood or wool.

She looked around, seeing as the twins were also interested. She stopped, seeing a stuffed wolf plush. A female worker with short brown hair and yellow eyes came up to her, gasping.

(Y/n) turned with a raised brow.

"Oh my! That's the fearsome Werewolf of the West! They say that the werewolf could destroy anything! It was as powerful as some of the toughest knights in the land!" The lady smiled, waving her hands around to add more interest in the story.

(Y/n) looked down at it as her eyes sparkled. "Really?"

The lady grinned and laughed. "Yes! It's super strong! And very brave! But, legend has it that the werewolf only comes out on a full moon!" She booped (Y/n)'s nose, causing the girl to let out a few giggles.

Although (Y/n) knew that it was maybe fake, she still enjoyed it.

"Myriam! Get back to work or that werewolf will come for you too!" A voice called, catching the brown haired woman's attention. "Ahh, I guess I got too caught up! I better go; wouldn't want that pooch to get me!" She chuckled, booping the plush's nose as well.

(Y/n) watched as Myriam walked over to a man with long-ish blue hair and green eyes. "Don't tell kids scary stories." The man huffed, crossing his arms. Myriam scratched the back of her head with a nervous grin.

"Did you find something?" Tina came up to her, Tia close behind. (Y/n) looked down at the plush before holding it up with a nod. "Yep! This is the fearsome Werewolf of the West!"

Tina tilted her head a bit confused before nodding and kneeling down next to her. "Is it strong?" She asked, looking at it as well.

"Yep! Super strong- and brave! That's what the lady said.. Myriam!" (Y/n) explained, pointing at the brown haired worker who was at the register.

Tia picked (Y/n) up before walking over to the desk, allowing (Y/n) to set the animal on the counter. "How much." Tina cut in, taking out her pouch of money.

Myriam blinked before smiling and shaking her hand. "No no, it's on the house! As a thanks for listening to the legend, make sure to spread it well." She chuckled.

"That's going on your tab!" The same man's voice called from the back. Myriam nervously laughed, rolling her eyes. "Righhht!" She called back.

Tina and Tia looked at each other before nodding. "Alright, thank you." Tina said, waving for (Y/n) to do the same.

"Thank you!" She smiled, using the wolf's arm to wave goodbye at Myriam as they left the store, back into the crowd of people.

"She was nice." (Y/n) noted, looking around for another store. Tina nodded as Tia looked around as she set (Y/n) down, taking her hand, Tina doing the same. "What next?" Tia spoke up.

(Y/n) hummed before stopping as she saw a familiar figure. 'Sebas..?'

She looked closer at the figure before smiling as she saw it was Sebas.

'Oh- right! I was supposed to ditch them!' (Y/n) facepalmed, before thinking of a way to leave them.

She purposely tripped, bumping into another person who bumped into another. (Y/n) fell on her butt, but was able to lose grip of Tia and Tina who got caught up in the slight traffic.

"(Y/n)!!" Tia called out as she started to get farther away.

"Where are you!! (Y/n)!" Tina shouted, looking around.

(Y/n) didn't doubt they might bring out their ninja like skills here, so she had to get out of there quickly and catch up to Sebas.

She ducked into an alleyway and walked along the shops, escaping from the plaza and going in the direction of the house she had been staying at.

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief as she noticed the twins no where near her.

'Close one.'

---

(Y/n) looked up at the doors, before flinching as she remembered magic was a thing. 'WAIT- I COULDN'T I HAVE JUST TELEPORTED HERE?!' She scolded herself, gripping her head, frustrated.

She huffed and simply walked in, shutting the door behind her. She furrowed her brows as she heard a yelp and running.

She was met with Sebas's intimidating stature, it was something he would do whenever getting ready for a fight.

Sebas relaxed, kneeling and bowing his head. "Lady (Y/n), I apologize for not realizing you had returned."

(Y/n) hummed and walked past him as she stretched her arms. "I'm not surprised, I had to change my aura in order to fit in- can't really have the aura of an inhuman in town- especially when I'm hanging out with the toughest group of adventurers, trained to hunt down most of us."

She waved her hand, turning the corner and seeing Tuare. "Oh? She's up." (Y/n) smiled, walking over.

"Er-Uhm.. welcome home.. Lady.. (Y/n)..." Tuare replied weakly, bowing slightly. (Y/n) giggled and looked Tuare up and down. "Wooww! You really fit this role good! Good job!" She gave her a thumbs up, earning a light blush from her.

"N-No..." Tuare mumbled, embarrassed.

"Oh- right, Sebas." She turned to him, handing him the letter from her satchel. "See to it that Ainz gets this, it holds very important information." She stared at him with a serious gleam in her eyes, a rare sight to behold.

Sebas bowed. "Of course, Lady (Y/n)."

(Y/n)'s serious demeanor faded quickly as she smiled and skipped away. "Good! I'll go say hi to Solution before I leave! Best not to stay away too long."

She opened the door, sensing Solution behind it. "Solution!" She smiled, seeing the Pleadies Maid on the couch.

Solution stared in surprise before standing and kneeling. "Lady (Y/n), I apologize for not greeting you immediately." She lowered her head, only for it to be raised by (Y/n)'s finger.

"No worries! I changed my aura and magic that I exert, making me seem like just another one of the humans."

Solution's eyes lowered at the mention of humans. This didn't go unnoticed by (Y/n) as she took her finger away and sat on the couch, patting the space next to her.

Solution takes a seat, looking over at (Y/n).

(Y/n) crosses her arms and one leg over the other before speaking. "I'm guessing you still don't like Tuare?"

Solution is taken aback before turning away, opening and closing her mouth. "The thought of a.. human, being in the same ranks as a mid to serve under the Great Tomb of Nazarick." She bites her lip, staring down in distaste.

(Y/n) huffs, head falling to the side. "Yeah.. that's basically how the rest of the tomb thinks." She says to no one in particular.

"And.. Sebas has yet to tell Lord Ainz of their existence." Solution adds, fists clenching the fabric of her dress.

(Y/n) fixes her posture. "I see..." She stands, stretching. "Well, I'll leave that up to you. If Sebas is acting in a way that is not proper to us, then you have all the right to do something about it. However, killing the 'problem' is something even I won't allow."

She walks to the door. "I've grown a bit attached to Tuare. Do what you will with Sebas, whether that is to interrogate him- or tell Ainz what he's doing." She shrugs, leaving.

Only for everyone's focus to be caught by a few loud knocks at the front door.

---
A/N: Hi

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

143K 4.7K 51
Momonga/Ainz logs into Yggdrasil on its last day, thankfully someone shows up and suggest something, "Momonga lets make one last NPC, it will be your...
272K 5.8K 38
You and your brother Satoru visits the great tomb of Nazarick for the last time before the game shuts down. Seeing your comrade Hero-Hero in the mee...
92.5K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
82.3K 2.7K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...