Uta No Prince Sama Oneshots ☆

By miche_chiiii

"You'll find the music more beautiful than a Kiss." This is a book which contains tons of oneshots with your... More

《REQUEST BOX》
•Practice Makes Perfect (Syo Kurusu)
•Childhood (Ittoki Otoya)
•A Regular Fan (Tokiya Ichinose)
•Because of the Rain (Natsuki Shinomiya)
•La Vanille (Tokiya Ichinose) -Songfic-
•Underwater (Syo Kurusu) -REQUEST-
•The Beach (Ittoki Otoya) -REQUEST-
•Bad little boy (Ren Jinguji) -REQUEST-
•First Meeting (Hijirikawa Masato) -REQUEST-
•Ai no Scenario (Cecil Aijima) -Songfic-
UTA PRI MAJI LOVE REVOLUTIONS
•When I Was Your Man (Syo Kurusu) -Songfic-
•Cat (Kurosaki Ranmaru)
UtaPri: Final episode, new season, thoughts on cheating on Syo for Yamato
A question and an answer [ Ren Jinguji x Reader ]
I like someone
He loves me [ Ittoki Otoya ]
Hello, it's me
Watch your Step [ Ai Mikaze x Reader ]
Hello

『Write my *Boring* Life』

1.3K 37 15
By miche_chiiii

Hey guys! It's Nadeshiko/Mari (You can call me either of the two though). And I'm here to present my life to yah!

I know I should be updating the oneshots (especially the Songfic of Cecil) and studying. But, I decided to share you guys my boring life.

It will just take a few minutes. But I assure you that my life is practically average and nothing new happens. I just wake up and see and do the same thing all over again.

~~~
Let's start.
My whole life started on January 18th 2001. I am the only/solo child in our family of three (my mom, me and my dad). So, my 13 years living here in Earth is practically lonely and boring.

My parents are probably one of the most coolest and nicest parents I have ever met. They really cared for me when I was a toddler (My dad told me that when I was a baby he did not sleep the whole night just to make sure I was breathing).

I have the coolest cousins and aunts. In my dad's side are my rich cousins. While my in mom's side are my average cousins who live with us in the same rooftop.

When I was about 3 (I was walking and talking already.), my mom and dad never allowed me to go outside of the house. I have a personal nanny to guard me (She's still with me lol). So, I am basically trapped inside the house for a good amount of time.

Up until now.

I'm an anime lover and I started watching anime when I accidentally watched Captain Tsubasa Road to 2000 in HeroTv And Detective Conan in Animax when I was in second grade. My parents caught me and banned me from watching anime. But then they accepted my love for anime and they just support me when I do something about anime like buying merch and going to events.
~~~
I never really liked studying. I liked going to school but studying is another thing.

Today, I am one of the most smartest kids in class (no joke though, I'm precise. I want to pass my tests so bad and my projects/outputs). I would be on the top 10 sometimes or the Top 15. But I do not study. I like to put knowledge in my brain by reading. I think it's not considered as studying. But I study when an exam comes up. For short quizzes, I rely on my stock knowledge.

When I was in pre school and kindergarten, I was attending a private school. I was the most cutest (#sarcasm), chubbiest pre schooler/kindergartener ever lol.

I had many friends but I lost contact with them when I transferred schools. I have a bad habit of crying when my mom and dad are not around. So when I was in First grade in my new school, I cried and cried and the teachers are trying to stop me from crying. I was shy and crybaby in my elementary years. But I was considered the bubbly, energetic and happy type in the school.

I was bullied a lot too.

I remember when I was in second grade, a guy; let's say his name is Eon (It's actually his nickname), bullied me to the fullest of the full (But, we are friends now in our High school years. He even apologized to me for being a jerk and a bully when we were young). I was in the bathroom and the lock was lose. I was pulling my shorts up since I was done doing my buisness. And, he opened the door while I was still wearing my shorts.

I screamed and yelled at him and then the teachers scolded him. And we were seat mates like wtf. Noooooooooo.

And another one. When we were in fourth grade, I was solving a math problem in front and I didn't notice that Eon was plotting something. When I went back to my seat, I felt something "stick" on my skirt. It was a one whole sheet of paper full with glue.

Seriously. I had enough of that guy.

But then he transferred in Fifth grade to another school so I was FREE. (I am quite surprised though that the still remembers me even now.)

Let's move on to sixth grade. I really got bullied to the bones when I was in sixth grade. But, I met my otaku Best friend Rovie in sixth grade so It was a good thing. And I was addicted to K-Pop (Do you know the group BOYFRIEND AND INFINITE? Yeah. I was a fan of them).

There was a group of girls bullied me for being an "otaku" and "acting cute to boys" something like that. And for some reason, me and Rovie's other best friend, let's call her Aly, was the one leading that group. It was November 8th. When I went to school, that group of girls led by Aly moved to another set of seats away from my seat. I was sitting next to the window so I was kinda fine. But not that fine because I had no seat mates. No one was actually seating next beside me or around me. Rovie was absent so I was really lonely that day. And I felt out numbered. Some of my friends, Nessa and Aira went to me and started talking to me and accompanying me. It was fun since I have some friends who care and want to be with me.

Aly then started texting me bad things about me. That I was an internet addict, a weeb and I stink (sheesh, I wear perfume. Victoria Secret). She even cursed. I eventually ended up crying but Nessa and Aira comforted me.

I never told my parents about the bullying since I don't want them to worry about. So I just brush it off when they ask if my day is great. I would answer them: My day was GREAT.

My seventh grade though was boring so I won't tell you guys what happened that year since It's my least favorite year.

I'm in Eight Grade now. And what I can tell you that this year was the most fun year of all. I met tons of new friends. YueSato and DAShi-Chan are one of them. (HI GUYS!)

My sophomore year is going to end so I will miss the fun times me and my classmates had this 2014-2015 school year.

~~~
I started writing when I was in Sixth grade.

And I promise you, I was not that good. I was bad at storytelling, I was not good in using: Their, they're there, you, you're you are, your. My grammar was not that top notch.

My first ever story was a RyoSaku fanfic. I was addicted to Prince of Tennis/Tennis no Ouji-Sama. And I posted it on fanfiction.net .

Let's say I wasn't that good. I have an online best friend, let's call her Naomi, that pulled me into the fan fiction world. Let me say that she's a great author than me. I promise you. Her Katekyo Hitman Reborn fanfics are to die for. I don't know if she still write fanfics because we never talk that much anymore and she is now addicted to K-Pop.

Naomi would review my story and suggests things need to be done. Like my story telling. The use of the quotation marks. The use. Of the bold and italics. EVERYTHING.

But I got a ton of hate messages on that story so I stopped and left fanfciton.net for good.

I don't know if my fanfiction.net account is still alive but I don't want to revive it since I have wattpad now.

So, after that, I needed something to post my stories. And I came across WATTPAD.

By the way. This isn't my first account here in wattpad. It is my third account that I made and the most successful account I own.

The first two? I hate them. They were not succesful. The first one had the same username of my fanfiction.net account. I won't tell you guys. But I abandoned that account because I have no stories to post and hate came along and lmao.

Second account was a little succesful. But, It wasn't. I remember posting a Toshiro Hitsugaya fanfic there and it received a comment saying: TOSHIRO DOESN'T ACT LIKE THATTTT.

And yeah, I left that account as well.

And then I got addicted to Kuroko no Basuke and Uta no Prince Sama. When I first watched KnB, a story emerged inside my mind. Thus, creating "I Can Be Your Date". And then, I started updating and I got tons of good comments about it. And votes. And I was convinced that It was a success publishing this story.

In the summer (I think. I can't remember) I posted my first Syo Kurusu x Reader oneshot. "One word Four Letters".

I never expected to be quite successful with 2k reads and I had lousy grammar there. But I was proud for that story. Since It was my first Character x Reader oneshot.

I continued making Syo Kurusu one shots ("I'm here for your Protetection & "Hey you, yes you! I love you~") and I made my first Akashi Seijuro fanfic "The Emperor's First Love".

All of my stories that I published here in wattpad were a success. Even "The Emperor's First Love".

I was asked to review a story and give suggestions about it. It was an Ai Mikaze fanfic and the Author is my lovely friend SimplyKuudere . I still remember that time when I received a message and I was shocked. It was a first for me to receive a message from someone. We talked for a bit. The convo was about Uta Pri and about our personal lives then she asked me to review her story "Artificial Intelligence". Knowing me, I agreed because I wanted to help other authors for their stories.

And we basically became close friends after that :D.

Oh, and I was shocked when I received a message from a follower. It was acchanchan (HI ARESHIAAAAA). She was telling me that my Syo Kurusu oneshots inspired her to make her own oneshots. I was in vacation at that time so I was trying to calm myself down that I was inspiring someone.

I was overwhelmed because It's a first time a inspired someone. Maybe, I inspire a lot but I just don't notice it. Areshia even dedicated one one shot to me which is so sweet!

~~~
I'm already okay with my life now.

I have a lot of you guys (153 followers wow like srlsy wow. Almost half way to 200). And I'm reallllly happy about that. I make sure to notice you guys and I never noticed myself that I'm senpai to some of you guys lol.

What ever happens though, I'll be still here. Breathing and writing stories for you and my entertainment. I met a lot of friends because of this and I'm quite satisfied ❤️❤️.

Just don't deactivate me like just how Hiro deactivates Baymax.

Did that make sense? No.

Lol.

P.S: I love you guys and I will forever notice you. I will try to reply to your comments more often now and update in fast pace than before.
~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my life. That is incomplete but I try not to reveal too much personal information about me :3.

I am still accepting requests for this book and I'm currently working on Cecil's Songfic. Comment your requests in the request box so I can see it.

Thank you for everything guys! See you in the next update!

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Talk to me with the use of:
Line: mari_kun1412

Instagram: @mari_kun1412

Line Play: まり

Deviant art: kawaii_kun1412

Ask.fm: MariKawaiiKun1412

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
143K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
596K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...