If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Sixty - Tyson*

176K 4.5K 1.5K
By MelyssaWhyte

Tyson ~

I scooped our little Kinsley's exhausted body into my arms and covered her with my jacket, loving the way she smelled the collar as she nestled underneath it. She insisted she could walk and I insisted on carrying her.

Other dominants gave Dane and I knowing grins and nods of approval, but I didn't want their eyes on Kinsley. This is why we hated playing anywhere except home. Aftercare was difficult and there were wandering eyes everywhere.

I placed her in the back seat of the car and told the driver where to go before joining Dane and Kinsley in the back seat.

Fatigue was setting in and she leaned on Dane as I pulled her legs into my lap.

We hadn't been in the car more than five minutes before Kinsley's tiny body started to involuntarily tremble and shake. At this point she knew what was happening to her, just as well as we did, but it was still unsettling to her and always tended to make her anxious.

Dane pulled her into his lap instantly, letting her bury her face against his neck.

"Just a little sub drop, gorgeous. You're okay." He soothed as I stroked and massaged her legs, letting her know I was there.

"We overstimulated you in there, baby and your body's crashing a little, but we're right here." I reminded her.

Kinsley kept her face nestled against Dane's neck as she shook, but she reached her hand out for me, pulling me closer and lacing her tiny fingers between mine.

"Take a big deep breath for us, then push it out slow." Dane instructed.

"Good." I praised her as her chest inflated then deflated slowly, letting the word drag out lazily off of my lips.

It only took a few minutes for her to go lax against Dane.

"She's out." Dane mouthed over her head.

There was something about Kinsley sleeping that put my whole body at ease and brought me peace. I watched her sleep soundly against Dane's chest for the rest of the car ride unsure what I had done to deserve such a precious gift and how I'd somehow managed to earn her forgiveness. She had trusted me in that room - fully and completely. I knew earning her forgiveness was going to be a marathon and not a sprint, but tonight was a big productive step in the right direction. It felt like we were...us again.

Dane handed her to me once we got to the apartment and we put her in a warm bath, knowing she'd sleep better if her muscles were relaxed and we cleansed her skin of the sweat that had covered her body. She hummed and smiled as we washed her with warm rags, letting us have complete control over her as we manipulated her arms and legs.

This was the other side of dominance that I had missed out on for years. I knew the importance of aftercare for our subs, but never got much out of it for myself until Kinsley entered our lives. The way she trusted us, never opening her eyes as we moved and rubbed her naked body was unlike anything I'd ever felt. She was ours to take care of and I had never felt so dominant in my life as we ran sudded cloths over our girls soft skin, tilting her head back and forth between us as we took turns kissing her sweet lips.

She never opened her eyes as we bathed her which did something to me that I couldn't explain.

So much trust.

We helped her get dressed into some panties and a large comfy tshirt and helped her into bed, letting her cuddle up between us and grinning ear to ear when she didn't ask us to leave. It was the first night she'd allowed us to sleep in the bed with her and I couldn't have been more thrilled. Sure we had other plans and wanted to keep our sensual night going, but Kinsley's sub drop and need for some affection was more important.

Our Kinsley sighed and hummed between us, pulling us close from either side as her body started to unwind and give into sleep.

All three of us drifted together, feeling like ourselves again for the first time in a long time.

*****

Three hours later I jolted awake and tried not to disturb Kinsley and Dane who were sleeping soundly beside me.

Sleep never came easily for me, and when it did, it rarely stayed with me.

I need a drink.

I slid out of bed as quietly as possible throwing on a pair of sweats as I made my way into the dark living room toward the mini bar.

Pouring myself a drink, I sunk down into a chair and savored the taste hoping it would help me relax enough to go back to sleep. I let me head fall back against the chair as I closed my eyes for a few minutes, letting the liquor do its job, until a small noise stole my attention, causing my head to snap up and my eyes to focus through the darkness.

Kinsley was tip toeing quietly toward me in nothing but her t-shirt and panties.

Shit. I woke her up.

"Did I wake you baby?"

"No." She said sweetly as she approached me, knowing I'd feel guilty if she'd said yes.

"Go back to sleep, I'll be in there in a second."

"I thought...well you said..." She tugged at her hair, twirling it nervously between her fingers, trying to tell me something, but couldn't find the words.

She stopped moving once she reached the center of the room, trying to work up the courage to say something to me.

I leaned forward, bracing my weight with my elbows on my knees as I held my drink.

"What are you so afraid to ask me for?" I asked flatly.

Kinsley let out a hard sigh before she finally spoke up.

"It's just, at the club you said...you weren't finished with me..."

A smirk lifted in the corner of my mouth at her words.

Oh baby, you don't ever have to be scared to ask me for that.

"Come over here." I said flatly, loving the way she instantly complied and moved toward me.

She approached me slowly and stood in front of me waiting for commands that I was more than willing to give.

"Sit." I said firmly, patting my leg as I leaned back against the chair.

I watched Kinsley turn her body to sit in my lap the way she had done every morning, but I had something else in mind. Reaching out and grabbing her hips, I stopped her before she lowered herself into my lap and spun her until she was facing me, straddling my leg.

Her breath caught as I manipulated her body, and she lowered herself down until she was sitting on my leg, straddling it as she looked at me with a quizzical look.

I love showing you new things little Kinsley.

"Get yourself off." I commanded firmly, watching her brows draw in even further.

"But..."

I dropped my arm and landed a firm slap on her ass, causing her to tense and yelp before a slight smile turned up the corner of her mouth as I rubbed the sting away with my hand.

"Don't make me tell you again." I warned.

Desire flashed in her eyes as she moved her hand between her legs, but I grabbed it before she could make contact with her needy clit.

"Not, like that...no hands." I corrected.

"Then how?" She asked.

"Use my leg." I said, leaning back against the chair as I sipped my drink.

"What? But I...how..."

So much hesitation.

I spanked her again, loving the gasp and moan that escaped her perfect lips as my hand made contact with her bare ass.

"I said, use my fucking leg." I growled, using one of my hands to grab her hips, forcing them down onto my leg before letting go.

"Rub that needy clit of yours against me until you come." I ordered.

Kinsley started to understand and rocked her hips, grinding her clit down against my leg.

"That's it baby." I praised, pressing my back against the chair with my drink in hand as I enjoyed the show in front of me.

She rode my leg with more force every time her hips swiveled and rocked, letting her head drop back onto her shoulders as a soft moan escaped her lips.

"You like that don't you, little Kinsley?"

"Mmm...yes daddy," she moaned, reaching out so she could use my arms for balance.

I could feel her heat and wetness soaking through my sweats as she rode my leg, pleasuring herself against me. Her tight beaded nipples peeked through her shirt as she brought herself closer and closer.

Dane appeared in the doorway with a smirk on his face as his eyes adjusted to what was happening in the living room.

"I love the way you moan baby." I said, grabbing her hips with a bruising grip and grinding them down hard against my knee, causing her to moan loudly.

"And so does Dane." I said with a smirk as Dane approached her from behind.

She turned her head over her shoulder which threw her rhythm off slightly.

"Don't you fucking stop." Dane ordered harshly.

He reached down and lifted the hem of her shirt, raising it up over her head.

"So loud, little one. How could you expect me to sleep through all that?" Dane asked, as he discarded her shirt on the floor and ran his hands over her bare breasts as she continued to grind her clit against my leg.

Dane lowered himself down onto his knees and kissed trails up her back as he palmed her breasts and tugged at her nipples which only made her moan louder.

"I want..." She started to rasp, but couldn't quite get the words out.

"Tell us what you want." I said firmly, manipulating her hips with my hands.

"I...I...w-want..." she moaned.

"Say it." Dane said forcefully against her ear.

"I want...you in-s-side me." she gasped and moaned.

Dane and I exchanged glances at her words.

"Who? Who do you want inside you?" Dane asked, wanting to make sure we gave her exactly what she wanted.

Kinsley's eyes were closed and her hips were still swiveling as we teased her.

"Both of you." She hummed softly.

My pulse spiked at her words and Dane's eyes darkened as they met mine.

"You sure that's what you want baby?" Dane asked, running his hand down her back until it reached her ass, letting his thumb dip below her panties, making sure he understood what she was asking for...and where.

"Please." She begged, dragging the word into a long lazy request.

We'll give you whatever you want, however you want it baby. You're ours.

*****
Thoughts? I love hearing from you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 226K 33
When Adalina is forced to marry the heir to Sicily's largest mafia, she's thrown into a tangled web of greed while navigating an electric attraction...
222K 8.6K 31
JACK MORETTI. With more enemies than friends, he makes ruthless decisions in the name of protecting his wife. After being apart from her, he realizes...
383K 5K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
75K 1.6K 43
Katherina Barone set on a mission to find intel on the Italian mafia Leader but instead he find her but he doesn't wanna kill her, he wants to team u...