CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

By slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... More

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
โฐยฒโน: look at yourself
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more

177 8 0
By slvttymangos

author's note: hi! you might have noticed that i'm popping these chapters out like nothing (very quickly) well that's because I had most of these already written from a very long time ago. I did want to post two chapters a week, but to be honest I've been working on this fic since I was a literal kid, I'm grown now and lowkey exhausted that it's been years and technically still not completed. Which is why I'm attempting to post all the chapters as quickly as possible, just so I can move on to other projects and not have this in the back of my mind forever, so I'm going to keep posting about one - two chapters a day, thank you for your patience and continued interest in my fic if you've gotten this far! i love and appreciate you :)

(also we're literally so close I think the fic should be done by the end of this week! omfg)

October 10

Kyoya looked at Hanae through her delirium and he felt his heart sink as far down as it could go.

Her father was nearly dead because of him.

And the child she was carrying, whether it was his own or not... if it passed away, it would also be his burden to carry.

He looked down at his trembling hands and he scowled before he stuffed his hands into his pockets.

He didn't know what to do.

He always knew what to do, but he was lost.

As he looked down at Hanae, she saw her eyes flutter open, and his breath caught in his throat as he leaned in to see her.

"Hanae," He said carefully as if the mere sound of his voice would harm her.

Her eyes widened and her hands shot down to her legs to try and search for more blood, "My–My baby!"

"Your child is fine," He began, but she shook her head, her face getting red.

"No, no you're lying to me. I saw the blood! I lost him, he's gone!" She yelled, her body trembling as she cried into her hands.

"Hanae, it's fine, your child is fine!" Kyoya yelled, pulling her small frame against his body, and he could feel her shaking as she took desperate breaths into his shoulder, "You need to calm down!"

She shook her head and his heart shattered as he saw the broken woman sobbing on his shirt, this was his fault.

It was all his fault.

How could he do this to her?

To her.

In his despair, he pulled away from her and his hands reached up to her face, so that she would be forced to look at him.

"Hanae, Hanae, listen to me, your child is fine!"

She looked at him with wide eyes before taking a shaky breath. "He's fine?"

Kyoya nodded, and she broke down on his shoulder once again but this time it was out of relief.

He ran his fingers through her hair as she sobbed, and he uttered the same words that she'd told him only months ago.

"You're going to be alright."

He felt her body stiffen and she pushed him away, before wiping away the last of her tears.

"How's my dad?"

He grabbed the back of his neck averting her gaze.

"The doctors were able to stabilize him, but he hasn't regained consciousness."

"I... I think you need to leave." She whispered.

"Hanae,"

"I don't want to talk to you."

He leaned down and quickly grabbed her hands. "I'm still your husband. I still care about you."

"My father is dying because of you, I almost lost my kid because of you..."

"You have no idea the remorse that I feel... for the way I treated you, for what I did to your father. Hanae, even if the child isn't mine–"

"It is yours." She deadpanned. "You're the only person I've slept with ever since we got married, even before then... Why won't you believe me?"

"If you could just be honest with me."

"I am being honest with you!"

He grit his teeth, "You brought him into my house for over a month, you expect me to believe nothing happened?"

She shoved him away and shook her head, "I didn't bring him into our home, he came on his own. He–He had someone else's help, someone powerful."

Kyoya scowled, "Who's help?"

"I don't know... he told me he wasn't allowed to say who it was."

Kyoya felt his hand form a fist, and he swallowed back the rage forming in his stomach.

He'd often wondered how Hideo Nanako and his friend managed to make such convincing fake identifications with so little money.

The idea of someone helping them crossed Kyoya's mind of course, but he instantly crossed it off, because there was no way either Hideo or his friend had connections to anyone who would risk so much to help them.

Now everything made sense... they didn't want to help Hideo Nanako.

They wanted to fuck him over.

Kyoya had many enemies, but only one was meddlesome and reckless enough to do something like this.

His brother's mocking smile slipped into Kyoya's mind, his eyes widened and his hand shot up to grab his shoulder.

Hanae's voice broke him out of his thoughts, like sunlight streaming into a dark room.

"What's wrong?"

"I know who tried to murder me."

"What?" She jerked her head to look at him.

And he was about to tell her, his lips had already parted, but he was cut off when the hospital door slammed open and Valerie Swann came running into the room nearly crying.

"Hanae, I was so worried about you!"

Hanae saw the girl's black hair whip behind her as she ran towards her, and she felt her voice catch in her throat, this was Valerie.

Hideo's wife...

She turned around to see Kyoya, and she could tell he had the same thoughts as her.

But surely Valerie wasn't stupid enough–

Hanae's mouth went slack when she saw Hideo step into the room, and she had reached out to grab Kyoya's arm but he was gone from her side in an instant.

"Kyoya!" She yelled as she saw him tackle the other man, landing blow after blow.

Hanae practically rolled out of the bed, and she caught Valerie running towards them from the corner of her eye.

"Stay away from them!" Hanae yelled looking at the desperate girl.

"Hanae, make him stop!" Valerie cried.

Hanae yelled for security, but her mind went blank when she saw Hideo straddle Kyoya and blood splatter the floor.

"Hideo, get off of him!" Hanae yelled desperately, she wanted to grab Hideo but she knew better than to get in between a fight, especially while she was pregnant.

People came rushing in, and it was her brother who pulled Hideo off of Kyoya before he landed one last kick to her husband's stomach.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Hideo yelled, thrashing in Akise's arms.

"Let me go." Kyoya muttered, and the men holding him back reluctantly unhanded him, but Hanae ran to him and pushed him back.

"Everyone out," She looked to her brother and gestured towards the door. "Now."

Hanae could feel Kyoya's heart hammering in his chest as she held him back from attacking Hideo again, but Hideo's eyes glinted with pride as Valerie pulled him out of the room, despite the blood dripping from his nose.

"You had to buy her to have her," Hideo smiled. "I just had her."

Hanae could feel the blood drain from her face.

"Kyoya," She continued to hold him back until everyone filtered out of the room.

After she was sure no one was near the door anymore she turned to Kyoya.

"Why would you do that? You know that there's already enough gossip floating around about us because of your girlfriend, now what are people going to think?"

"This coming from the woman who said that she hated me in front of everyone."

"Don't change the subject!" She raised her voice.

"Hanae, that's the man you tried to leave me for on our wedding day, the man you cheated on me with, what do you want from me!"

She felt a surge of rage run through her veins and she felt her hands shake as she shoved him down, and his legs hit the edge of her bed.

"I didn't cheat on you..." She yelled before looking down at the floor. "I loved you."

After the words had slipped out of her lips she instantly regretted them, because in a flash his mouth was against hers and as if it were second nature she pulled him closer.

When their lips broke apart, he looked at her as if he were in a daze, entranced by whatever spell she had casted.

"I missed you so much." He muttered and he tried to kiss her again but with a heavy heart she pulled away.

"Get out..." She whispered, closing her eyes.

"We can still fix this, even if the child isn't mine, I'll take care of it." desperation lining every inch of his voice.

He could tell she didn't believe a word of what he had just said, and he wasn't sure he did either, but he was desperate.

He could feel her slipping through his fingers, he was going to lose her all over again.

"I said, get out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
72K 1.5K 17
[COMPLETED] Haruhi has been part of the host club for a while now but what happens when Haruhi isn't acting like herself? What if the hosts realize t...
17.3K 536 21
"Go forth and spread the word: I don't fucking like you!" I don't claim any ownership of the anime or manga Ouran High School Host Club. I merely use...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...