A Monster turned Hero (MHA X...

Από macrostorn

Minato, a 14-year old boy from Aldera Middle School wishes to become a hero, alongside his friends, Katsuki a... Περισσότερα

1: "A New Beginning"
2: "A Fated Meeting"
3: "Going Beyond"
4: "The First Day"
5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"
6: "The Monster Unleashed"
7: "Sports Festival"
8: "The Results of Effort"
10: "The Hero Killer"
9: "Your Quirk"
11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"
12: "Final Exams"
13: "The Incredible I-Island"
14: "Party Crashers"
15: "The True Culprit"
16: "Two Heroes"
17: "A Moment of Respite"
18: "Training Camp"
19: "A Much Needed Talk"
20: "Forest Mayhem"
21: "Search and Rescue"
22: "The One Behind All"
23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"
24: "The Painful Truth"
26: "Second Chance"
27: "Confrontation and Confession"
28: "The Big Three"
29: "The Past Repeats"
30: "Preparation"
31: "Overhaul"
32: "Defeat"
33: "Rehearsal"
34: "Dreams and Reality"
35: "Hero Too"

25: "Forgiveness and Realization"

565 14 0
Από macrostorn

Silence. That was all that was heard as Class 1-A processed what they had just seen. This morning, they had moved to their brand new dorms, meeting Aizawa by the entrance. Instead of doing some speech or talking about the Kamino Incident, the teacher simply told them to come in and take a seat on some nearby couches, facing him. As they did so, Aizawa begins to speak. The teacher starts recounting everything he had seen during the showing of Minato's past. The class' reaction was more or less the same as the teachers, when they saw it a few months back, apart from Izuku and Katsuki, who showed a bit of anger at what they were being told. After the video stopped, as the class tried to process what they heard, Aizawa started speaking once more.

Aizawa:"Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo, Midoriya. We also know that you went to try to rescue Amamiya that night."

The rest of the class looks at the five in shock.

Aizawa:"I think that all of you here understand the consequences of those actions. The issue has been swept under the rug, but let me tell you this. If not for All Might's retirement... I would have expelled all five of you. However, since we have no way of reading the League of Villains' next movement, kicking any of you out of UA is ill-advised, at the moment. From this point on, if you follow procedures and behave properly, you might be able to regain our trust. Do you have anything to say?"

The other four look down, remaining silent, until Katsuki stands up, while muttering something.

Aizawa:"What did you say, Bakugo?"

Katsuki looks the teacher in the eyes, before speaking.

Katsuki:"(Serious) I asked how can we be heroes if we can't even save our friend?"

Hearing this, everyone gains a surprised look, as Aizawa shows a serious look on his face. Izuku then stands up, standing beside his friend.

Izuku:"(Serious) Kacchan is right! Minato-kun is our friend. How could we just stand and do nothing? He would have never done it!"

Aizawa looks carefully at the two before sighing.

Aizawa:"It's good to see that you are still his friends. As for the rest of you, you all now know his memories and learned of his past. However, that doesn't change the fact that he did commit heinous acts, regardless of circumstances. As such, if any of you wish to change classes, Principal Nezu will make it his top priority. So?"

As Aizawa finishes speaking, Uraraka, Iida and Shoto get up, standing by the other two.

Uraraka:"(Serious) Minato-kun helped me become stronger. He trained with me and taught me new moves. He also lent an ear to my concerns, was patient with me and helped with whatever he could. He's like a brother to me... (Smiling) so I can't just abandon him!"

Iida:"(Serious) Despite not speaking about it, Amamiya-kun understood my concerns and tried his best to help me. His advices and helping hand guided me to where I am now and helped me realize what kind of hero I wanted to be. So... I want to reciprocate the help! I'll help him become a hero!"

Shoto:"(Serious) Amamiya found out about my hatred of my left side. He knew that my past was blinding me and helped me see the truth. Thanks to him, I've accepted my quirk... and myself. I now know he suffered more than I could ever understand, so I'll do my best to save him from his past, just like he saved me from mine."

Little by little, most of Class A stood up, showing their support for their classmate, until, eventually, they all agree. Katsuki, however, notices the reluctance in both Mina and Momo. Knowing the pink girl, he thought she was probably hurt for only finding about this now. The one he was focused on was the class' vice prez. Aizawa then pulls the students' attention back to him, as he starts the tour of the dorms. Speaking about the rooms and the common area, as Mineta shows his pervyness once more, being warned by the teacher. Before leaving, so the students could start settling in, Aizawa speaks one final time.

Aizawa:"As I'm sure you remember, the training camp was meant to help you in earning your provisional licenses. And that's still the goal. We shall talk about what comes next, tomorrow. Dismissed."

Aizawa then left, as the class started picking their rooms.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class A unpacking in their rooms)

By nighttime, the boys meet up in the common area, having finished taking care of their rooms. The girls then appear as well, suggesting a small contest, consisted of everyone voting on the best room. First was the boys' rooms and afterwards the girls'. After they were all seen. Everyone met in the common area. And starts voting, only for an absence to be noticed.

Iida:"Where's Bakugo-kun?"

As he said this everyone looked around, noticing the absence of the blonde teen.

Mina:"Now that I think about it, he wasn't here when we started the contest, or even when we saw his room."

The class then starts looking for him, eventually hearing sounds from a vacant room. As they enter it, they saw a bedroom, decorated with a poster of All Might, a bookshelf with several books about all sorts of things: stories, quirks, heroes, etc. Then there was Katsuki, who was sitting in the bed, holding a small, very old-looking box, with a serious look. As Izuku approaches his friend, he notices a small frame on the room's desk. In it was a picture of Minato, alongside him and Katsuki.

Izuku:"(Surprised) This... This is Minato-kun's room, isn't it, Kacchan?"

Katsuki then answers, his eyes remaining pointed towards the box.

Katsuki:"(Serious) My mom packed his things and asked if I could set up his room for when he came back. When I was unpacking, I found this box."

Everyone is confused by the boy's reaction to said box.

Shoto:"What does it contain?"

Katsuki:"(Serious) I don't know. I only saw it a couple times, always closed. I only remember Minato already had it back when he started living with us."

Izuku becomes shocked, as he realizes what Katsuki meant.

Izuku:"(Shocked) So, you're saying..."

Katsuki simply nods, as realization soon hits everyone else. That the box could contain something linked to Minato's past. Mina immediately tackles Izuku out of the way and takes the box from Katsuki.

Katsuki:"(Confused) What the hell are you doing, you pink moron!?"

Mina:"(Serious) This... has something related to Mi-kun's past, right? I... I'll open it!"

Izuku:"(Concerned) Wait, Ashido-san! Minato-kun might not want anyone to see what's inside! We don't have the right to go through his belongings just because he isn't here, even if we still don't understand why he hid all that from us."

Despite Izuku's attempts to stop her, Mina still decided to try to open the box, only for Momo to speak.

Momo:"If you do that, you'll hurt Amamiya-kun."

Mina:"(Confused) Huh?"

Momo:"Amamiya-kun suffered a great deal, to the point of doubting if he was allowed to be a hero, if he was allowed to have friends or family, if he... could even be considered a person. If what's inside that box is related to his past, then it might be something from Amamiya-kun's past, then he might be hiding it out of fear of being shunned and treated like a monster again."

As everyone heard this, a feeling of guilt comes down over the entire class. Mina gives the box back to Katsuki. Outside the room, behind the students, a voice is heard.

"Well said, Young Yaoyorozu."

Everyone looks behind them, seeing Toshinori standing there, showing a small smile.

Izuku:"(Surprised) All Might!? What are you doing here?"

Toshinori:"I came to talk to you all. Could we move to the common area. Also, could you bring the box with you, Young Bakugo?"

Everyone moves to the common area, with Katsuki firmly gripping the box all the way. Toshinori then takes a seat on one of the couches, as the students either take a seat on the other one, or stand, all of them observing their teacher.

Iida:"Is there a problem, sir?"

Toshinori:"Not at all, Young Iida. I just came because I need to speak to all of you. I... just came from Tartarus."

Hearing this, everyone realizes what he means.

Izuku:"Is Minato-kun okay?"

Toshinori:"As fine as he can be. I was not able to see him in person, since I talked to him through the door. I went to inform him of how it would be decided if he would be allowed to continue in the hero course. Afterwards, he asked me to pass something to you. He said that there was a box among his belongings and asked me to tell Young Bakugo about it, since it was on his house. He also told me to tell you all that you could open it up and see it's contents, since he has nothing else to hide. His only request was that Young Yaoyorozu was the one to open it and show the contents, since he trusts she can stay calm, in order not to damage the contents, since they are important to him."

Hearing this, everyone looks to the box and then to the girl. Katsuki hesitates, showing some annoyance, before finally giving Momo the box. Momo looks carefully to the box, before opening it. As she does, the first thing she notices are the words carved inside the box's lid.

Momo:"Don't Forget?"

Everyone reads the carving, trying to understand it's meaning. Momo then starts to rummage through the contents. Inside, there was a beaten-up, old-looking All Might doll, along with several letters. Momo grabs one of the letters and reads it out loud.

"Hi, Minato-san. It's been a while since we last talked to each other. Me and Yuki have been doing well. Our parents are taking good care of us, always teaching us new things and showing us new places. I must admit that I'm still not used to all the hugs our mother gives us. They are so warm and tight, but in a good way. Yesterday, we went to an aquarium! There were all sorts of fishes in there and it was so beautiful. I always remember that it's thanks to you we were able to see it, so thank you. Yuki always says that, when she grows up, she wants to be an amazing hero, just like you. You'll always be our hero."

"Love, Saki."

The box was filled with similar letters, all signed by one of the three children that escaped with Minato. Beneath them, there was a photo. It was a photo of Saki, Yuki and Yuuta, along with three adults, who seemed to be their parents. As everyone saw it, Momo realized what the carving meant.

Momo:"That must be what "Don't Forget" means. Amamiya-kun must have wrote it to remember that there are people that care about him. That don't see him as a monster. It must have been his way of encouraging himself to try to live a normal life."

Everyone looks down in sadness thinking about it, as they remember everything that happened in the summer. Seeing this, Toshinori gets up, moving to leave, before turning to say one last thing.

Toshinori:"Young Amamiya also asked to give you all a message. He said it was a few words of encouragement."

Everyone looks at the teacher, as he utters the words.

Toshinori:"He said: Try to keep up."

As he finishes, he turns and leaves, hearing. Meanwhile, Class A reacted to their friend's words.

Katsuki:"That bastard... he thinks he'll beat us to our goal, even in jail! (Smirking) I'll show him!"

Izuku:"(Smiling) Yeah! We can't let Minato-kun surpass us. We'll become stronger, so that he can rely on us, too! Right?"

Everyone smiles, agreeing with their words. Afterwords, the whole room contest kept going, with Sato's victory, thanks to his cake. After the contest was over, everyone decided to go to bed, until a few are stopped by Uraraka.

Uraraka:"Hold on! Todoroki, Iida and Deku-kun! Also, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo. Could you come with me?"

Everyone accepted, except Katsuki.

Katsuki:"I don't care about what you want, round face. I need to have a talk with ponytail here, so we aren't going."

Uraraka tried to convince him, only to stop, as she saw that Katsuki was getting annoyed and starting to release sparks from his hand. She then leaves with the other three. Katsuki then turns and starts walking.

Katsuki:"Follow me."

The two walk towards his room, entering it after getting inside, Katsuki moves to the balcony, seeing Uraraka and the others by the entrance of the dorm, with Tsuyu. He then turns to Momo.

Momo:"What is it you want, Bakugo-kun?"

Katsuki:"(Serious) I want to know what your deal is with Minato?"

Momo looks at him, confused.

Katsuki:"(Serious) Back when Eraser asked if we wanted to change classes, you hesitated. If you don't like Minato, that would be understandable, but when the pink moron tried to open it, you defended him. So, I want to know what's your deal with him?"

Momo:"(Nervous) Why?"

Katsuki:"That moron is one of my best friends. He saved my ass multiple times and... he was the one who made me realize the arrogant ass I was. If it weren't for him, I'd might had ended up biting more than I can chew. After he defeated me 3 years ago, I've started training as hard as I could. He became a goal for me to strive for. It's thanks to him that I'm this strong now. So, if someone tries something against him, I'll beat them down!"

Momo:"(Calming down) I see."

Katsuki:"(Serious) You still haven't answered my question. What is it with you and him?"

Momo:"(Confused) I... I don't know. It's not that I hate Amamiya-kun. Back in the first week of school, he seemed to be a nice person. He was a bit goofy, but he was kind, brave and smart. We got along great... until USJ."

Katsuki:"(Confused) What happened at USJ?"

Momo:"(Sad) Back when he were trying to run away, the Nomu went to attack. When it did, Amamiya-kun, he... showed it. He used his tendrils to restrain it, while biting onto it's neck... ripping out pieces of meat and spitting them. After seeing this, I became terrified and... thought of him as a monster. Afterwards, I tried to avoid him as much as I could, until the incident at I-Island. After seeing how everyone reacted to his quirk, I realized how I had been acting and how much I had hurt Amamiya-kun. I had decided to wait until it was over to apologize, but then... that happened."

Katsuki clenches his teeth, as he remembers seeing his friend fall to his death.

Momo:"(Sad) After Amamiya-kun woke up, I waited for the right moment to do it, but, after seeing him and Ashido-san together, I... I just could stand it. So I left. When we returned to Japan, we went to the training camp and I tried to search for the right moment, but whenever we were together, I started feeling weird and ended lashing out at him. (Starts crying) And then, when he was taken, I started feeling like my heart was being squeezed harder and harder. In the end, I ended up losing the chance of apologizing and I still don't understand what I was feeling."

Katsuki face-palms, making Momo stop crying, as she becomes confused.

Katsuki:"Here I was, worried I'd have to deal with you hating that moron's guts and, in the end, it's just like these last 3 years!"

Momo:"(Confused) What do you mean?"

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) You're the smartest in the class and you still didn't realize it!? You're head over heels for him!"

Momo looks at him with a dumbfounded look on her face, quickly becoming shocked.

Momo:"(Shocked) What!? That... that can't be right! I can't be in love, can I?"

Hearing this, Katsuki facepalms again, asking Momo to leave. As they did they are met with Tsuyu, who seemed nervous. The three speak about Tsuyu's feeling of guilt from trying to stop their rescue attempt. Momo immediately starts comforting her friend, until Tsuyu calms down. The two then look at Katsuki waiting for an answer from him.

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) Listen, you dumb frog girl. I don't know about the rest of them, but I couldn't have been less worried about that moron. In the years I've known him, I've seen him survive nearly everything. Plus, the idiot has always been strong enough to face anything and everything on his own, even before I met him. So, there's no need for you to be all lame and depressed. The only reason I went to get him was because my old hag wouldn't shut up, all worried about him."

Momo gives an angry look at Katsuki, while Tsuyu thinks about his words. She then looks at the boy with a smile on her face.

Tsuyu:"(Smiling) Thank you, Bakugo."

This catches Momo by surprise, while Katsuki simply gives an annoyed sigh and goes back to his room, closing the door behind him. Tsuyu then returned to her room, a weight lifted inside her, leaving Momo alone. She ends up returning to her room to go to sleep. As she lies down, several thoughts run through her mind, a single question connecting them all.

Momo(Thought):"Do I really love Amamiya-kun!?"

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Momo thinking of Chibi Minato)

Everyone sat in their chairs, as Aizawa started talking.

Aizawa:"As I mentioned yesterday, our primary goal now is to get you your provisional licenses. Hero licenses are inextricably tied to the saving of lives, so one must be properly qualified for such a heavy responsability. Naturally, the test is incredibly difficult. Even on provisional licenses, on average we only see a 50% success rate."

Mineta:"(Shocked) Even the provisional one's that hard to get!?"

Aizawa:"(Ignoring the comment) That's why, starting today, each of you needs to come up with at least two... ultimate moves!"

As Aizawa says these words, Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm enter the room. Hearing this, everyone gets up, cheering at their next training.

Ectoplasm:"Ultimate moves! These are your finishers. Your most unique techniques!"

Cementoss:"Internalize your moves. Make them your own until they become unparalelled. Combat is all about finding and making use of your particular strengths!"

Midnight:"Your moves symbolize who you are! Nowadays, pro heroes without ultimate moves are a dying breed!"

Aizawa:"Let's move forward to a more detailed explanation and a practical demonstration. Change into your costumes and meet us at gym gamma."

The students change to their costumes and move to gym gamma, being met by the teachers, who were waiting for them. After an explanation, everyone starts training their moves, getting for the provisional license exam coming up.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class A training hard)

Two weeks had passed, as it was now the night before the exam. Aizawa walked by the white halls, escorted by two guards, until he arrives at a door. The guards open it, allowing Aizawa to see inside the room. He looks into it from outside, seeing only darkness, as the room's lights were smashed. Aizawa slowly walks in, remaining in the light, and starts speaking.

Aizawa:"Long time no see. Tomorrow's the day. I assume you're ready for it?"

A figure approaches from the darkness, appearing in the light. As he approaches the hero, he smirks.

Minato:"(Smirking) Long time no see, Sensei. You sure made me wait. So... are we doing this or what?"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
33K 675 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး