Flutterdash

بواسطة pinkbootadventures

Idek I'd like to write more but i'm out of ideas? Suggestions would be awesome Thank you for reading <3 المزيد

My Angel
Another Idiot
Strawberry lips
505
Still Rainbow
Fluttershy now

Fantasy

743 21 1
بواسطة pinkbootadventures

The silence that continues is pretty much unbearable. We both stand on opposite sides of the room, staring at eachother, me subconciously chewing my lips again. I open my mouth to speak, but i feel so sick with exitement and adrenaline so thankfully I decide against it. Adrenaline. It feels good! I realisenin an instant that I've never really felt this way before. The way I would feel as if i were breaking the rules or crossing the road before the green light flashes. But this is way more instense. Way more romantic. Just as i slide to the floor and hug my knees to my chest, in an attempt to block out Rainbow's neverending gaze, the clock strikes 5:00 and i remember my shop duties. In the real world. The real world where best friends didn't kiss and horses couldn't fly. But when Rainbow offers me her firm hand to pull me up from my defensive seating position, i think that maybe, if one is lucky, reality can be a little fantastical.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
481K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...