Mind of Mine || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅ...

By sugarwastedbk

She had always hidden behind a mask. Y/n had not seen the sun in years, hidden away in the Shie Hassaikai hea... More

breakdown
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
info
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73

chapter 28

11.3K 344 511
By sugarwastedbk

"Copycat right? I already kicked your ass once on national t.v, and I'll gladly kick it again." Both teams squared off in the center of Ground Gamma, Kirishima's spiky hair even seemed to have deflated at the rude comment from Monoma. It was a known fact that Kirishima was one of the good ones, a kind soul who always did his best to cheer people up and was a loyal friend.

It was also a known fact that Monoma's crusty blond hair didn't deserve any respect from you.

Monoma sneered, "You're the angry boy's soulmate right? What a shame, imagine having to deal with him for the rest of your life."

Taking a step closer, you stared straight at him, a cold tone to your voice. "Stand down."

"What am I? A dog?"

"No, but you can be a real bitch sometimes." You hissed, feeling the protective wave crash over you. Not only did he insult one of your friends, but he had the audacity to insult Bakugo as well? He had a death wish. "I'll have fun tearing you a new one."

If Class 2-A didn't know any better, they would've believed it was Bakugo speaking those words. But whereas he was full of angry words and shouts, you were calmer but just as violent, promising to do exactly what you said.

"I'd like to see you try."

It was then that All Might's voice echoed through the ear pieces each team was given, "Alright, settle down now. Each team head to your zone. When I say start, you will be allowed to move. Remember hero team, your objective is to capture the small golden 'bomb' from the villains and bring it back to the safe zone. You must do both to pass the mission. Failing to bring the 'bomb' back is an automatic failure. Villain team, your mission is to stop the hero team from capturing said object. In order to incapacitate them, you have red tape that you must wrap around their wrists."

It was a glorious day to be a villain.

Bumping your shoulder with Kirishima's, you try to lighten his mood. "Ignore what that dumbass said. You are hot as hell so own it. Literally half of the school drools over you." Climbing on top of a steel pipe, you walk above and try not to slip as he shakes his head in amusement at your antics.

"Thank you Y/n. It means a lot."

"I get the feeling. I've avoided looking into a mirror for years because I hated how I looked, even now I avoid it." Stopping on top of the pipe, you look do to where he was and give him a tired smile. "But I've been working on that. So trust me when I say that we all love you and physical appearances don't matter at all."

With that, you jump off of the pipe and land behind the line marked as the villain territory. Hidden behind a web of steel pipes, your side would cause the hero team a bunch of work to get here, giving you enough time to prepare. The object meant to be captured was about the size of the palm of your hand, gold and glistening. Literally just a metal ball. The downside was that it would be noticeable if you had it with you, especially with your dark hero costume. The gold color would capture the hero's eyes from miles away, plus they probably expected you to be the one carrying it.

Good thing you never did what others expected.

"I think you should have it." Tossing the ball up high, Kirishima reacts and catches it, twirling the ball in his hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. You're the veteran here. You've done a bunch of these exercises before, so I know I can trust you."

Kirishima nodded, pocketing the ball into one of the pockets of his costume where it would be hidden.

But you're the one who has had experience being the bad guy. The comment flutters through your mind, causing you to rub your wrist because it was true. Playing the bad guy role was natural to you. Causing pain and destruction came easy to you.

"Monoma's quirk is Copy, it allows him to duplicate and use another person's quirk after coming into physical contact with the user. He is currently able to hold four quirks at a time and can maintain any copied powers for ten minutes. After the time limit runs out, he loses the copied quirk until he once again touches the original user. I'm sure he's going to copy his teammates and try ours too. We really can't let him get his hands on you."

Nodding, you kick a loose pebble on the ground, hearing it clang against the metal around you. "Won't be a problem."

"Okay, next we have Yanagi. Her quirk allows her to telekinetically control nearby objects. The weight limit of her Quirk is roughly the weight of the average human. Pretty similar to yours. So maybe Monoma won't try to copy your quirk."

"We should make sure he doesn't get yours Kiri. Hardening is impressive and they don't have a defensive move like you do. I can create a type of barrier but they have nothing."

He rubs the back of his head sheepishly, never truly believing just how badass his quirk really is. It was encouraging to hear high praise from someone so strong like you.

"BEGIN!"

All Might's voice is loud, causing you to cringe from the noise as you turn down the earpiece. Kirishima laughs, "Sorry, I should've told you to do that from the beginning."

"Is he always yelling?" You grumble as your quirk sinks into the ground and begins to expand, wrapping around every inch of the training ground, scouting for the enemy.

"Basically. What are you doing?" He looks around curiously as the world takes on a purple tint.

"My quirk, I'm letting it map out the area so we can find where they are. Give me a second." Pausing, you feel the familiar tug as it finds two heats of energy. "Found them, they're on the move. Be here in about three minutes or so. What should we do, Red Riot?"

The look on Kirishima's face excites you. Gone is the happy, carefree look, instead replaced by something a bit more cunning, a dangerous glint as he smiles sharply at you. "Now we show them why we're superior to them."

Where did the confidence come from? Who cares, but you were loving this side of Kirishima. It matched your energy perfectly. In less than a minute, Kirishima ran his plan through you.

It was obvious that the hero team would focus entirely on you, seeing you as the biggest threat. So if they wanted a threat- you'd be exactly that. Kirishima wanted you to cause as much chaos as poissible, be the worst fucking villain in the world and just let loose. It was a good thing villains weren't going to be reprimanded for damage because you had quite a few ideas on what to do. While their eyes were on you, Kirishima would go around with both the red tape and the 'bomb.' If you were to pretend you were guarding the bomb, they wouldn't bat an eye at Kirishima.

Them underestimating Kiri was going to be their downfall.

You were going to bring the fight to them.

Twisting the pipes that surrounded you, you forced open an entry way to fly through, with your quirk carrying Kirishima in front of you. He was planning on taking whatever damage Yanagi sent your way. If they believed what happened at the Sports Festival was the strongest version of you- they were in for a rude awakening.

Barreling into a clear opening, Monoma and Yanagi paused as they heard the creak of steel being forced in an unnatural way.

And coming at them hot was Kirishima.

The exhilaration you felt upon seeing the look of horror on their faces was worth it.

The few flying materials they had prepared in their arsenal came flying at Kirishima, but it was nothing compared to his hardening. The hard material of metal pipes and barrels slammed into Kirishima, but all he did was punch his way through the flying debris, all while being in the air, way out of his comfort. Sneaking in behind him, you jumped from pipe to pipe, running circles around the ongoing fight, using your quirk to throw off balance the attacks from the hero team.

It was a fight between power.

As Monoma set his gaze on you, his attacks changed direction. Instead of going for Kirishima, the sharp shards began to fly your way, and soon Yanagi followed. "Hit her with everything you got!" Monoma yelled out, a bit frustrated that both you and Kirishima were up in the air where he couldn't reach. He was limited in quirk slots, having to rely on his teammates' quirk.

What a shame.

Laughing, you stood tall on top of a cylinder, your laughter mocking them as you simply swatted whatever they sent your way. "Pathetic." You cooed, the words sounding louder as the hollowness of the environment amplified them. "Let us see whose telekinesis is stronger. Yours... or mine."

Smirking, you drop Kirishima down to the floor softly, making sure his landing didn't catch their attention. To cover up for his movement, you raise your arms up slowly, purple energy emitting from the palm of your hands. Everything near you began to glow. The pipes that were once grounded into the floor were wrenched away and raised into the sky, hovering menacingly above the hero team. "Tell me heroes, what will you do now? Should I crush you to death? Or will you surrender?"

To increase the panic that was currently rising in Monoma and Yanagi, the ground underneath them begins to crumble as you force a thick pipe of steel to drop between them, forcing them to roll away from each other. While Monoma rolled in your direction, Yanagi ended up running into Kirishima, thus initiating Phase 2 of the plan.

By splitting them up, Kirishma had no problem taking on the poltergeist. Whatever she sent his way would do no damage, and after brushing up on his combat skills with Bakugo, he would easily be able to overpower her.

That left Monoma to you.

"Oh no, you're all alone now, little hero." Sitting down, your feet dangle over the edge as you lean forward, placing your elbows on your knees. To step it up a notch, you place the voice changer over your face to mask your real voice. A distorted voice began to taunt Monoma, "You insulted my friends during the Sports Festival- that was strike one. You body shamed Kirishima- that was strike two."

Jumping down from the pipe, you let the force of your quirk create a small crater into the ground, sending dust and small pieces of debris towards Monoma, throwing him into a coughing fit as you eye the time on his watch.

Walking slowly towards him, you unsheath two daggers from your thighs, twirling them in your hands. "And then you insulted Bakugo- strike three." As quick as lightning, a dagger leaves your hand and flies past the blond boy, nicking the side of his cheek and embedding into the wall behind him. "You know what they say Monoma: three strikes and you're out."

Pulling the dagger back with your quirk, you run forward, knives swinging as Monoma tries to avoid the hits. Moving quick and swift, you slice through the air and through his hero costume. The quirk he has copied is like a baby version of yours, so whatever he tries to use gets quickly overpowered by yours. Monoma didn't understand that telekinetic quirks focused on mental strength- this was simply a fight between minds and who was stronger.

"As expected from a villain." He hissed, although it was mostly from pain as you sliced at his bicep, causing some blood to leak down his arm. "There are rumors about you. They call you the Demon. Those villains that attacked school, they were afraid of you. Because you're a monster."

"Tell me something I don't know Monoma." Pulling back from the fight, you beckon him over with your index finger as purple energy drags him in your direction.

He can feel a power surrounding him and immobilize him. He can't move forward and try to copy your quirk.

Leaning in close to him, you keep your tone low. "Do you feel that? That's my power paralyzing your limbs. That's my power squeezing at your lungs. That's my power coating your heart. You should be afraid of me." With a flick of your fingers, your quirk sets everything back into its original place, revealing the other side of the wall where Kirishima has Yanagi captured, red tape around her wrists. He comes forward, ready to tape Monoma as well as you suspend him in the air. "If you know about me, then you know to not mess with the Demon."

Dropping him on his ass, All Might declares the villain team the winner as you let Kirishima guide you away, whooping loudly. Breaking eye contact with Monoma, you join Kiri's celebration.

But your words still ring clear in Monoma's ears.

Do not mess with the Demon.

It's a lesson he'll never forget.

But he knows about your weakness now. The amount of skills and power you have are admirable- there's no physical weakness there.

But your loyalty will be your fall- he knows it.

...

Walking into the monitor room, you're met with cheers and claps on the back from your peers. When Monoma walks into the room, he's met with about 20 glares, causing him to drop his gaze and stick to the side where 2-B stands.

"You were so badass! Seriously, even Aizawa popped a smirk when you cussed."

Laughing light, you thank the pink girl after flashing your father an innocent smile that he interpreted very well. You weren't even a little bit ashamed about the cussing- and he wasn't going to deduct points either, he had little tolerance for bullying.

"Y/n! Did you know that your eyes glow a bit when you use your quirk?" Midoriya questioned as he wrote hurriedly into a ratty notebook.

Peeking over his shoulder, you see an image of you in your hero costume, he even managed to capture the small details in the costume. "I do. The brighter my eyes glow, the more power I'm using."

The scratching of his pencil stops as he gawks at you, "That was the first time I've seen even a bit of glow. It was super faint...."

"DOES THAT MEAN YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING BACK ALL THIS TIME SHITTY GIRL?" Bakugo screeches from behind Midoriya, shoving him slightly to the side as he glares down at you. In response, you cheekily grin and shrug your shoulders.

"No. I just haven't seen the point in me using my full powers. The day you see my eyes glow brightly, is the day you should run."

The implication was heavy.

But it was true.

If there was to ever come a day where you unleashed the full potential within you, then they should be afraid. A small fraction of your power was enough to beat anybody. Having to use 100% could only mean that you're facing something challenging... something evil... and that shits about to go down.

Still, Bakugo huffed as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I want to fight you at full power, not at whatever you're fighting now."

Cooing, you reach up to ruffle his hair. "Don't worry boom boom, if you want to fight full throttle then sure. Don't blame me when I sink Japan though."

Kaminari laughs lightly, "You're joking right?"

You just smile at him.

"Right?"

Those around nervously shift back, noticing that you weren't joking. "It's fine guys. I'm just playing with y'all." But the look in your eyes doesn't match your tone which causes Kaminari to gulp.

Bakugo flicks your forehead, ignoring your whines at the action, "Stop being a little shit."

"Fuck off."

He spies the amusement swimming in your eyes, and he'd be lying if he didn't admit that even he enjoyed the banter that occurs between you both.

"Shut the fuck up."

"No thanks."

In the back of the room, Uraraka whispers to Midoriya. "Isn't their relationship a little weird?"

But the green boy only shakes his head amused, "If somebody else was to tell Kacchan to fuck off, they'd be six feet under. Y/n just told him to fuck off and he looks like he's about to kiss her. That's just them. Imperfectly perfect."

"Hmm, I guess it does make sense."

"The stars wouldn't pair them together if it didn't make sense."

They watched as you leaned to the side, your head against Bakugo's arm as the both of you stared intensely at the current match. The contrast in colors between his costume and yours was obvious, and to somebody with taste, it would be a sore sight. But somehow, the way Bakugo's bright, explosive costume reflected against your dark, stealthy one looked perfect. Midoriya even spied Bakugo's iconic 'X' stitched on the back of your costume, only obvious to those that paid close attention.

He couldn't imagine why Uraraka would call it weird when it seemed like the most natural thing.

As Bakugo prepared to leave, he dropped his head down, whispering to you in the dark room. "Keep your eyes on me, pretty girl."

Leaning off of him, you sent him a wink. "Better make it worth my time hot stuff."

Bakugo smirked, his teeth catching the light from the screens in front making them glisten in the dark. "Oh, I definitely will."

And he did.

Were you ever going to stop being amazed by him? No.

He moved with such precision and accuracy- it amazed you. Outside of hero stuff, he's always yelling and crouching into these weird gremlin poses. But during a match like this, he stands with pride like everybody else was beneath him.

Bakugo was enthralling.

The explosions he created flushed the room with bright colors- orange and red hues- and you didn't shy away from the light like the others did.

Rooting for him, you stood with your hands clasped together, eyes bewitched by the boy in front.

Have you ever had the feeling of being drawn to someone?

Like there was something invisible tying you both together?

Something in your soul reached forward and tugged at the string of fate, causing a warm, fuzzy feeling to wash over you.

You'll always be my favorite view

As the heroics lesson ended with Class 2-A declared the winner due to the amount of matches won by the class together, you cheerfully changed out of your hero costume and walked alongside Jirou and Yaoyorozu, heading towards the cafeteria for lunch.

The girls were planning on going for a date this weekend, finally finding some free time after all the training they did for the Sports Festival. Listening to their possible date ideas, you piped in whenever they asked for your opinion. Sitting at the table where the Bakusquad was, you raise an eyebrow questionly at Bakugo's empty spot but shrug it off.

That was until Sero called your name.

"Yo Y/n, isn't that Bakugo over there?"

Turning your head slightly around, you see the angry boy trying to move forward in the lunch line, only to be blocked by a flock of admirers. Giggling, you turn back to your food as you answer the tape boy. "Looks like it. Sucks to suck."

Kaminair piped in, noticing what Sero was hinting at. "Those girls are looking a bit too friendly with your man. Are you cool with that?"

The smile doesn't slip from your face even then, "No reason to be." Picking up some of your food, you resume your eating, only to pause and amusedly look at Sero's pointed face. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

Sero only shook his head exasperated, "Are you seriously not jealous? Not even a little?"

"Ha. Absolutely not. Our souls are intertwined together, why would I be jealous of some fangirls?"

"She's got a point there." Jirou said as she glanced at where Bakugo was still being ambushed. "As much as I love the faith you have in him, you have to do something. Those girls are not picking up on the fact that Bakugo looks about ready to kill them."

Sighing, you use your quirk to reach his mind, "Need help?"

His eyes meet yours from across the cafeteria, an irritated look on his face. "Get these fucking girls off of me before I blow their faces off."

Laughing, you slide your tray forward. "Sorry, gotta go save my man before he's sent to jail for murder."

"Do what you gotta do girl."

"Y/n to the rescue."

"Pleaseeeeee put those girls in their place. Claim your man." Mina was just looking for some entertainment at this point. Still, you couldn't disappoint her.

"Girl fight!" Kaminari adds as he hypes you up, which you respond with an eye roll.

Seriously, those two lived for the drama.

Walking towards the lunch line, you calmly walk around the group, and see an opening next to Bakugo. Slipping around a girl, you feel him grab the back of your school uniform and tug you close to him. "Fuck out of my way."

You try to give the admirers a polite smile, "Sorry guys, he's looking forward to a peaceful meal. If you don't mind, can you let us through?"

But it appears that pleasantries won't do the work as they ignore you and proceed to talk over you.

Sighing, you grab his free hand and tug him forward as you barrel through the crowd, earning some shouts.

"Hey where are you going?"

"You can't just take him away! We were talking to him."

"Seriously, what's wrong with you?!"

It's a shame that they're making you the bad guy. If it was up to you, you'd leave Bakugo here to talk to the students who were obviously fans. But there was a line between being polite and courteous and then invading someone's personal bubble. And right now, they definitely crossed Bakugo's boundary.

Wrapping an arm around his waist, you pause to look at them over your shoulder. "I'm trying to have a nice lunch with my boyfriend, so if you don't mind, we'll be leaving."

Bakugo couldn't help but smile smugly, casting the annoying extras an extra glare for delaying his meal. He walked towards his usual table, one hand holding his tray of food and the other wrapped around your shoulders.

"Is it always that bad?"

"Last year they avoided me because of how aggressive I was," he rolled his eyes at the term aggressive, "but apparently I've had a change of heart or some shit and now they think I give a fuck about them."

"Don't worry, I don't mind saving a damsel in distress." You boast, your fingers digging into his sides to make him squirm.

"Don't tickle me or I will dump this food on you."

"Always so violent. I like it." Smirking, you move away from him and sit back down at your place, ready to dig in once again. But before you do, you look at Mina and Kaminari. "There. Is that what y'all wanted?"

They nod enthusiastically, "Absolutely."

"That was hot."

Bakugo bonked Mina's head without sparring her a glance, the pink girl immediately whining about how she couldn't help but compliment you. "Back off pinky."

"Awe, you jealous Bakuhoe?"

He snapped his teeth at her, small sparks emitting from his hands. "Fuck no." But his reaction didn't fool anybody as Mina began to cackle, obviously pleased by the reaction.

"Mina, if he tries to kill him, I won't stop him," you remind her as she continues to poke the angry bear.

"I'm not afraid of him."

"Want to say that again Raccoon Eyes?" Bakugo threatens as he leans over the table, a maniac smile on his face.

She sweat drops, leaning back and more into Kirishima's side. "You know what, I choose life."

"Smart choice," you add, watching the entire thing unfold like a movie.

The rest of the day was spent uneventfully, but the simplicity in going to school was welcomed by you. After turning down the offer to go train with the guys, you find yourself in the dorms kitchen.

Across the campus, Bakugo and the group of goons head out from the boy's locker rooms and towards the dorm building.

"Bakubro, where's Y/n at?"

"What do I look like, her fucking keeper?" He snaps, angrily wiping his face with a towel he brought.

Kaminari raised his hands up, trying to not be the reason Bakugo blows. "No, but you guys are soulmates so I thought you knew."

Bakugo knew he meant well, but he was just working off the rush from the training. Plus, he did know where you were, you liked to share the most random things with him. "She went home to talk to her dad." Rolling his eyes at the whines from the group, he stomps on ahead, shoving the towel full of nitroglycerin into his training bag.

While the others stop on the way to talk with Midoriya and his friend group, it is only Kirishima that follows him into the dorm building, greeted by the scent of food being cooked.

"Wow that smells good. I'm starvingggg," Kirishima bellows out, his voice echoing in the weirdly quiet common room.

Before Bakugo can stomp away to his room, your voice calls out to him. "Firecracker! Come! I have something to show you!"

Kirishima raised a curious eyebrow at Bakugo, who merely shrugs and walks into the kitchen.

And there you were, standing with a hot pan of food, surrounded by floating utensils and bowls. "Look, I made some Explosive Curry Dynabuns just for you!"

Bakugo's icy heart melted just a tad bid at the sight, he couldn't even be mad when a small smile slipped on his face. Amused, he takes a seat at the counter, dropping the training bag by his feet as Kirishima takes a seat next to him.

"Kiri, I suspected you would be with my firecracker, so I made you some normal meat buns. The Dynabuns are spicy so you probably don't want to die." They watched as meat buns floated in the air and dropped onto a clean plate before landing in front of Kirishima neatly.

"Wow no way! Thanks Y/n!"

Cleaning up the mess you made, you personally place the spicy curry buns onto a plate and walk towards Bakugo, who watches you with a fond look in his eyes.

"Here," you say softly as you approach him, placing the plate in front of him, "I know you train hard and I thought I'd surprise you with some exclusive Dynamight buns."

"So fucking cheesy. You named them after my hero name?"

"Of course, like I said exclusive. Only you get some."

"Better just be fucking me," he grumbles as he takes a bite, enjoying the savory taste and the kick of spiciness that accompanies it. His grumbling stomach was pleased at finally having some food.

Bakugo Katuski- The Dynamight Hero: Ground Zero

Bakugo watches as you finish cleaning the dirty dishes, handing Kirishima some more meat buns and a bottle of his favorite drink, you were totally pampering them. When you finish, you take a seat next to him, aimlessly scrolling through your phone.

Raising a half bitten bun, he looks at you expectantly as you smile at him, letting him feed you. He smirks, enjoying the way your eyes tear up at the spiciness, "Damn, I made them too fucking spicy."

"Nah, they're good like this."

Kirishima interjects, "That's because Bakugo lost all sense in his taste buds, he burned them off years ago."

You laugh as Bakugo sharply turns towards Kirishima, yelling at him about how he's the one who lacks taste buds, how his taste buds are as shitty as his hair and how he doesn't appreciate a good spice. The red haired can only activate his quirk and continue to eat his meat buns, not paying attention to Bakugo's rant at all.

Huffing angrily, Bakugo continues to eat his food, only grimacing when the ruckus from the rest of the class reaches the kitchen.

Having made enough meat buns for everybody to enjoy, you let the class feast upon the food you made. Sitting next to Bakugo, he whispers to you only. "Remember, we're going out this weekend. Our date and then shitty dinner with my old man and the hag."

"Why do you call them that again?"

"Because that's what they are."

Amused, you shake your head and sneak a bite from his curry bun. "Sounds good to me, I'll let my dad know."

Speaking about your dad, "What did the shaggy man want with you earlier?" He questions nonchalantly, not wanting to sound interested in the matter, but you knew deep down.

Tracing random things onto his forearm, the conversation you had with your father earlier comes into mind. "My dad found a suitable tutor for Eri. He spoke with Nighteye and they say give it a few more weeks before Eri can attend a normal school. It's still too soon and after the attack that happened on campus a few weeks ago, they can't be too sure if they know about Eri. But she's excited about learning. Back in the warehouse, I was her only teacher since Touya was awful at the academics part. So I taught her the basics but she wants to be normal like me apparently."

With a mouthful of curry, he responds. "The tiny brat is ambitious like that." By the small nod he adds, you know he cares about her.

"She is. Eri couldn't stop talking about all the people she met after the Sports Festival, what a social butterfly."

A pause hangs in the air at the mention of the festival as Bakugo hesitantly asks his next question. Clearing his throat, he tries not to sound too forward. "I asked Icy Hot where your brother's grave is at, in case you want to go visit it and shit."

You knew Touya's body couldn't be buried there, but the idea of just seeing something with his name on it and acknowledge that he existed, lived and was a part of your life is enough to compel you to want to visit.

"Thank you," you lean your head against his shoulder, "It means a lot to me that you asked Todoroki, I know you're not his biggest fan."

"Whatever, not a big deal."

You flash him a small smile, "It's a big deal to me."

The small moment you were having was interrupted as Kaminari swooped in and snatched a curry bun from Bakugo. Leaning away from him, you watch Bakugo leap from his seat, explosives hot as he chases the electric boy through the common room, only to pause and cackle maniacally as Kaminari cries over the bun.

Apparently Kirishima told him Bakugo had a stack of normal meat buns, urging Kaminari to steal one, only to be deceived as they were in fact spicy as hell. Kirishima truly was a menace as you shot him a grin, getting an innocent smile in return.

Watching the class bond over food and talking animatedly about the upcoming internships, your mind drifts back to the second part of your conversation with your father.

Tomorrow you were going to meet the Hero Public Safety Commission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.3K 22
Izuku Midoriya is a girl with a powerful power. Well, she was still traumatized by her past that left scars. Three years avoiding social life, she fi...
158K 5.1K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
1.5M 45.2K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
32.3K 716 29
Soulmates are connected by wound bonds - when your soulmate gets hurt, flowers fall from your skin in the same spot What happens when you know your s...