With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 67

7.2K 369 257
By jamelaq

I've skip the New Year Festival thingy.

Some of you have started school or online class already... good luck. Hahaha.

I'm gonna be starting in two weeks, so expect to not have a regular update. My online class schedule is a mess💀💀. Who attends school from 7 in the morning to 8 at night(_ʖ)

Anyways,
⚠️Boring Chapter! No kidding!!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

"The first meeting of the year!! Of all members of the Tokyo Manji Gang will now begin!!" Draken announced as he and Mikey are standing on top of the shrine overlooking the entire Tokyo Manji Gang below them with their captains and vice-captains standing at the very front with Y/n.

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in the conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed. It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba, and Taiju Shiba. Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle." Draken briefed them about the event that happened on Christmas Eve.

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone!" Draken stated. "The first person!! Hakkai Shiba to the front!!" He loudly called as Hakkai proceeded to walk up beside Draken on top. He then face the crowd before speaking.

"It all started with a stupid lie I told. To keep that little lie, I dragged my family... I dragged Toman into it. Then the problem grew bigger... Resulting in the conflict between Toman and the Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all of this." Hakkai said. Then he paused before slowly bowing in front of everyone. "... Everyone. I'm sorry."

"... Hakkai..." Takemichi uttered as the rest of the crowd began to chatter among themselves.

"Don't worry 'bout it, Hakkai!" Toman 5th Division Captain, Yasuhiro Muto (Mucho), shouted. "What sparks conflict in the first place... is always somethin' small, anyway!" He finished as he gave Hakkai a reasuring smile.

"Besides, we beat the Black Dragons." Another Toman Captain said. "So things ended up fine! Right, guys?!" Toman 4th Division Captain, Nahoya Kawata (Smiley) said with his ever present smile.

Then, other members began to show their support as they shouted reassuring words at Hakkai.

"Hakkai!!" Mitsuya shouted. "You've still got a place with us... As the Tokyo Manji Gang's Second Division Vice-Captain!!" He said before he look behind him and shouted, "You guys cool with that?!!" This earned a solid "YEAH!!" from the rest of the second division squad as they started chanting Hakkai's name.

Y/n just watch them cheer as she took out a lollipop from her pocket and ate it. Then she heard Chifuyu talking near her and she listened in on them. "The battle with the Black Dragons... Just saving Hakkai was worth all that trouble! Takemitchy." Chifuyu said.

"Yeah!" Takemichi replied beside him. Y/n slightly narrowed her eyes when she heard this as she thought, 'There they go again... talking as if they know that Hakkai's gonna die or something...'

"Now!" Draken again, shouted that caught all their attention. "The second person!! Inui!! To the front!!" Draken called as two Black Dragon members emerged.

"Seishu Inui, from the 11th generation Black Dragons." Inui started.

"Hajime Kokonoi, from the same gang." Koko followed as they both introduce themselves. This earned a series of reactions from the crowd below.

"The 10th generation Black Dragons lost to Toman. Our former leader, Taiju Shiba, has retired." Koko started before he continued. "We have succeeded the gang as the leaders of the 11th generation." He finished.

"... After discussing it with Mikey..." Inui continued from where Koko left off. "... We've decided to join under Toman!" He finished.

"I assign the Black Dragons tot he First Division. In other words, under Takemichi Hanagaki's command!!" Mikey announced. This caused Takemichi and his middle school friends to be shock as Takemichi manage to shout a, "WHAAAAT?!!"

Koko and Inui did not say anything as they watch the crowd chatter. "Well, this is interesting." Y/n said to no one in particular as she look at the two Black Dragons with interest. Plus, she also find Takemichi's reactions amusing.

"Got it?! Takemitchy." Mikey stated as he look at the said boy. "Y-...Yeah." Takemichi answered.

"The Black Dragons are under my command...? Why...? Whose decision is this?!" Takemichi questioned.

" "If we're going to be part of Toman, We'd rather be with him..." That... is what they want." Mikey quoted as an answer to his question.

"Hmmm..." Y/n look at them, as if analyzing them, as she listened to what Mikey just said. "I like these two!" She concluded while hitting her clenched fist on her palm.

"... I'm 100% sure there's another side to this..." Chifuyu said as he suspiciously look at the two Black Dragons as they walk towards them.

"Glad to be here! Captain!" Koko greeted while sticking out his tongue.

"... I won't ask you to trust us. Just tell us when you need us. We'll help you." Inui said after Koko.

"Aww! That's so sweet!" Y/n suddenly said as she suddenly emerge from behind the two Black Dragons as she quickly put her arms on the two's shoulders startling all four boys.

"Aack!" Koko shouted in shock when he suddenly felt a weight on his shoulder. "D*mn, I almost bite my tongue off!" He said while looking at the girl in between him and Inui.

"Y/n-san?!" Takemichi shouted in surprise.

"Hehe. I like these two!" Y/n stated while looking at Koko and Inui's faces beside her.

"Uhh..." Takemichi just uttered not knowing what to say.

"Please take your arm off our shoulders, Y/n-san." Inui just said as he remove her arm. "Alright. Don't blame me though if I suddenly barge into the Black Dragons' turf to ask for some snack, okay?" Y/n said as she cheekily grinned at the two with Takemichi and Chifuyu sweatdropping.

"Eh?" Inui uttered as he look at her to see if she was joking. But Y/n just smiled at them while showing a peace sign with her fingers. He and Koko then look at Takemichi and Chifuyu only to see them nodding as if telling them to just give up.

"Quiet, Everyone!" Draken shouted.

Then, Mikey walk a few steps forward as he said, "Lastly, I want to talk about something... Involving the Christmas Conflict."

"...Mikey-kun?" Takemichi again, uttered as Y/n was now standing next to him and Chifuyu.

"Tetta Kisaki!" Mikey called.

"Yes!!" Kisaki answered.

"You're fired." Mikey stated with not a hint of emotion on his face.

Another discussion started amongst the crowd when they heard what Mikey said. They couldn't believe that Kisaki got fired or why.

"I gave Mikey-kun a general report of Kisaki's betrayal." Chifuyu said as Takemichi look at him in shock while Y/n just smirk beside him. "But I'd never thought... that Mikey-kun would respond like this." Chifuyu added.

"Well, didn't you two want him out of Toman?" Y/n said while smiling at them.

"What're you saying, Mikey? You're joking, right?" Kisaki said in disbelief.

"I'm not joking here. You're fired." Mikey repeated.

"Whoa, whoa, hold the phone, Mikey." Toman 6th Division Captain, Shuji Hanma, said. "If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out, too. Which means... of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius, and the 300 former members of Valhalla will all leave. And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. You sure about this?" He threatened.

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big, anyway." Mikey immediately answered not caring if they leave or not.

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!!" Kisaki stated.

"Then... was your instigation of the Christmas conflict... done to make Toman bigger?" Mikey revealed as he questioned Kisaki.

"You spurred on Takemitchy and the others... And gave Yuzuha a knife, so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything and was proved by another person." Mikey said.

At the side, Chifuyu spoke. "Still, I didn't think Kisaki would get thrown out over this. We didn't have any proof, after all. Whatever petty arguments come out of this... will be worth seeing." Chifuyu stated while looking at Mikey and Kisaki's direction.

"Well..." Y/n suddenly spoke beside them as Chifuyu and Takemichi look at her. "Whoever said there isn't any proof?" She finished while smirking at them.

"What?! You mean, there's proof?!" Takemichi exclaimed as Chifuyu look at her with wide eyes.

"Are you two idiots? or have you forgotten what you've done?" Y/n ask them.

"What we've done?" Takemichi repeated.

"Have you two really forgotten what we did on Baji's room before?" Y/n reminded them as their faces became enlightened. "That, and the recent Christmas conflict made Mikey decide to fire that glasses roach." Y/n explained as Chifuyu and Takemichi sweatdrop at her nickname for Kisaki.

"But... We still don't have any evidence to support our claims..." Chifuyu said as he trailed off.

At his statement, Y/n suddenly place her arms on Chifuyu and Takemichi's shoulders like what she did on the two Black Dragons earlier as she stated, "Who do you think yer talking to? I'm Toman's Tactician, remember?"

"Then, what you're saying is... you have proof?" Takemichi ask as he look at the girl in amazement.

"Hehe. If you wanna know, then I'll show you later! You'll be surprised though." She said. After that, she moved her gaze towards Mikey and Kisaki.

"In order to make Toman bigger... I've ignored your underhanded methods until now. But that ends here." Mikey stated with finality.

Then Kisaki panics as he shouted, "No!!" as he desperately run up to Mikey while shouting things like Mikey's gotten eak, or how Taiju was a threat to Toman, or how he acted for Mikey's sake.

He was blocked by Draken midway but Hanma suddenly attacked him to let Kisaki get closer to Mikey.

"Don't listen to these worthless fools, Mikey. Aren't you going to make a new age for delinquents?! Toman's goona get bigger... and become an organization that can bring anyone to their knees. If it gets bigger, it's sure to breed darkness. And I'll take on all that Darkness. So that you can shine!!" Kisaki shouted at Mikey as if he's losing his mind. Then he stretch his hand out towards Mikey as he said, "You need me, Mikey.", while confidently smiling at Mikey.

"I am the shadow you cast. We need each other. So, reconsider this, Mikey!!" Kisaki tried to convince the other. "You can't achieve your dream on lip service alone!!" Kisaki added.

"..." Mikey did not speak for a moment before he said, "We're through, Kisaki.", as he turn around and walk away. He glance at him one more time and added, "Your arbitrary decisions will screw up my dream.", before completely walking away.

Kisaki couldn't believe this as he felt his knees weakened and he shouted Mikey's name as he kneeled on the ground while watching the other walk away.

"This meeting is now over!!" Draken shouted as he ended the meeting.

Y/n stretch her arms as she said, "Finally! I could finally watch my animes. Bye guys." She wave at them as she went up and look for Mikey to catch a ride home.

Chapter End
(Not edited)

Finally Kisaki is out! Now we just need him to die and 🤩.

I hope you enjoy reading the chapter.

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.8K 42
You grew up with mikey as best friends. You've known each other since you were both 5 years old and have never left each others side. You've created...
4.5K 174 11
Every day, you wake up, remembering only small fragments of a distant memory. A past life maybe? Everything in that dream was dark. Especially him. ...
26.9K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
2.8K 263 19
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...