Barriss Offee: Remnants of th...

By arianadume

Barriss Offee betrayed the Jedi, destroyed numerous lives and spoke out publicly to both the senate and the c... More

Kashyyyk
Behind the shadows
Deception
Bounty Hunter
Bounty
A promise to keep
The final bounty job
You're alive!
Force healing
You remind me of her
She's alive
To the rescue
It's a trap
Blame
One last time
Operation 101 *16+*
Milady Offee
Serum Lewdness (16+ definitely!)
The confrontation
He's here
Stranded
The distresses of space
The Great Bonteri
Return of the Jedi
The space blemish
To diminish an Empire
Plenatery bombardment
How to be a boyfriend
Still fitting in?
Lemon *16+*
The Padawan's path

Lothal

47 0 0
By arianadume

There they laid, above a desert of fragrant, light green plains. Their faces sunlit from the shield of light imposing before them, as if sunbathing on a hearty landscape of leaves.

Nature commenced its rash rumbles of movement as the planet day awoke from its Odin sleep. Tiny gushes of wind, and warm but sultry breezes were only the incipient of their atmosphere. The morning blows towered above the skies, splitting the adjoining clouds, making room for the relentless sun to glow from the heavenly above, down to the luminous green below. This routine appeared almost as a manifest for the incisive mind of nature, utilising what we call "the order of operations" where the innumerable features of nature collide peacefully and without overlap.

The agile breeze was soon amended by the languorous quavering of a young albeit adamant teenager. His deliberate quakes were pimped amidst the radius of his environment, unveiling as a slightly infuriating form to the balance in nature. Though its perceptions were placid, thus, retaining its calm from an inner blight of rampage.

Caleb gradually widened his eyes, peering the eccentric gardens and the bright benevolent bolts of sunlight reflected by his robes. It compelled him into squinting in an attempt to barricade his pupils from the perils of blindness. As his gaze became more and more sophisticated, he finally realised the pent-up position he was placed upon.

"Ahh!" He whelmed, half agonised by his current state.

The teen was made completely dishevelled by the taunting, provoking, immobilizing sight. His view was supposedly a sight of comfort, but due to the enticing, mesmerizing and attractive figure he perched above, it initiated an alignment of fear.

Caleb saw Barriss beneath him. She had her subtle arms snaked across his back in a slightly seductive way. Where he eventually also caught glance of his own instincts: his hands had her waist clasped within his indulgent delicacy.

"Oh no." He instantly thought, yet contentedly dwelling on the pleasure as it lasted.

How long had they been cuddling as such? What had occurred the night before? Were they being touchy the entire night?

"Mmmmmmm." She began, bemoaning from the immense weight she awoke to.

"What's...Caleb? Wh...Wh...Why are you..."

"Uhhhhh...I ummm...I...heh. I don't know!" He exclaimed, cumulatively agitating back onto the weeds, a perceptible blush on both their faces.

"If you two are done toying with one another, perhaps it is time we gained some intel on our whereabouts." Emerged a wisecrack tone.

"Master!" Caleb addressed, detaching from her as he lifted his legs above and away from hers. Although the physical looks were spruced, his emotions remained lingered on those voluptuous curves on her body, just as she wouldn't budge from immobilising the sense of thought which overwhelmingly entertained her intricate brains.

"Gather up what supplies you can, and we're heading south to that civilization there." She pointed.

"Ummm...all of our supplies were destroyed by an explosion?" Barriss remarked.

"Yes, that was a joke. Let's go." She stated, before marching forward like a soldier with gritty strength, leaving them both bewildered by her sudden alter of tone.

"Do you think she was actually joking, Barriss?" Caleb murmured.

"Uhhh, yeah. She did just tell us 'that was a joke', silly." Barriss replied amused.

"Why did she just call me that?" Caleb straggled with an implicit vehement.

It was as if the three Jedi had crossed mountains, vaulted oceans and dashed through muddy grounds to inevitably reach a wide, dispersed settlement. Though throughout, the teenagers were both dwelling on one exclusive feature.

"This should be the main settlement of the planet. Let's go see where we are."

"Does your Master ever rest?" Caleb teased, lurching forward as had been done for the last 5 hours, but this time, a gleeful meter towards the direction of Barriss.

"Hmm." She giggled, "Yes. You get used to it."

"So according to the locals, we're on a planet called Lothal. It's nice here. The people, environment. Too bad we can't stay for long."

"Why not?"

"For one, we'll be putting their lives in danger. Second, we have to look for all the remaining Jedi. There's bound to be more of us out there."

"So we're going to need a ship." Barriss started.

"Yes, and..."

"Master, look out!" Caleb screamed, dragging them both away from an explosion near the market. The compelling wave forcing them backwards, throwing them across the streets as they were battered into a mini hut.

The locals were scandalized, marooned in a difficult situation, scampering abruptly but fruitlessly. It was unclear where the bombs would precipitate next.

"Any idea where that blast came from?"

"I saw it drop from the sky, that's all."

"Let's go."

"Wait...wait a minute." Ignited a voice, "Where should we go? What should we do?"

"Hide in your basements, cover yourself with as much shelter as possible. Leave the fighting to us." Caleb directed.

"Who are you?"

"We are Je..."

"No we're not." Barriss persuaded, a hand on his mouth, "We're rebels."

The two limped behind Luminara, who was already steps ahead, and desperate for detecting the source of such atrocity.

Adamant for defeat, she pinpointed the incidence and frequency of its source, before assiduously plummeting upwards, swiftly placing incisions onto every missile as they erupted mid-air as fireworks for her labour.

Meanwhile, down below, the teenagers had been appointed to securing all personnel from perils and pitfalls. Their movements were instant, aiding thousands every minute, while instructing the gritty and strong willed to accomplish the safety of locals from an incessant threat from above. Where Luminara could be contemplated slashing her Jedi blade into every torpedo of danger, scarcely surviving every detonation as her bruises and scars became increasingly perceptible.

"Come on, Caleb, she won't be able to hang in there any longer."

"So...we're just gonna jump up there?"

"No, we need a ship."

"But what about the locals?"

"There are over 50 of them willing to help, they've got this. Who really needs help now is Luminara."

They dashed furiously as the blazed breeze embedded tatters of dust onto their white and green skins. The atmosphere around them was dense and distinct, as if attempting to immobilize their efforts. Their temples fluttered with an obnoxious pain, half caused by the incandescent ringing biting into their ears.

Blinking their blurry eyes, they battled against the persistent objects of aversion, cascading down landslides and cowering over rooftops to allocate their required spacecraft.

Finally staggering into a battleship, they blasted off into the void of blue, white, and transparent squiggles from the tension of a forthcoming storm. They had to act swiftly, ergo, frequently launching shot after shot of perpetuate missiles, importing ruins to the perennial violence.

The battle was nearing its conclusion. Their weapon was immobilized and the only menace which remained was the vast cruiser itself.

Luminara disengaged the final torpedoes, before abruptly but rapidly landing onto the shuttle. Just as Barriss was about to widen the bay doors, the Mirialan instantly leapt from their ship to that of their enemies. She confidently drilled a small hole whilst the couple boarded atop the cruiser.

Within was squarely a sheer layer of evil. Like all mother-ships, it contained a grand design of control panels laden with a mishmash of buttons. But unlike all mother-ships, there existed the presence of a dark, bleak, desolate soul. His mask and suit reflecting of such ungodliness and dread that even those not attuned with the force could apprehend his vile, squalid, unpleasant form.

The Jedi growled fiercely at the masked villain who hissed at their deranged approach. His blade ignited with a daunting red, the sharp, crimson colour which reflected the mood of a sith. Luminara slowly waved his weapon around, as if to taunt him of his failure on their last encounter. When Vader promptly advanced on a full assault, incessantly sailing his blade into theirs with a boiling rage.

Barriss and Caleb strategized on fortifying their defences whilst maintaining their stance. Distracting the haunted, robotic figure so that Luminara may attain the chance of attack. Their tactics had proven successful and flawless. However, the sith had been depraved with vengeance: an everlasting gloom of insanity almost impossible to tire. Regardless, the Jedi remained embarked on their trails of attack, despite landing not one, not two, not three, but zero hits onto the masked menace. He wouldn't even budge from the most microscopic of punches derived from Caleb's fists, nor of that from Barriss' kicks.

Luminara took the step forward and like a serpent, dug through his legs and swept his limbs. But to no avail, the murderer remained fixated and enraged, fuelled by his wrath and hatred which successfully aided him in hindering their miscellaneous hits.

Now confined within the hero's triangle, he was forced to rotate consistently. Dipping, ducking and diving from their battering, he advanced miffed, peeved and infuriated by their dominating combination of strength.

His situation was becoming precarious and difficult to break through. Their abilities were exceptional and stubborn, impossible to resolve.

Acting on hindsight, he clashed blades predominantly with Caleb, the imperious, unexperienced child he saw in him. Though to his surprise, the Padawan did not fall victim to his stranglehold. He merely crashed vigorously against the sith, defending his head and shoulders as was necessary. Pulling his weight emphatically by virtue of shouldering the ruthless killer to avoid being cornered and deploying kicks whenever suitable.

However, Vader could perceive his decreasing energy, sighting faults in his style of footing as he had to limp assiduously in order to avert his untamed rampage. Until finally, he landed a fist on his windpipe, condensing his clasp as Caleb began to lose conscience. The grip on his lightsaber had loosened, but Barriss swiftly made pursuit as she caught its fall before trying multiple times to slash his wrist.

Vader utilised Caleb as a shield against her approach. Then suddenly, releasing his form and throwing Caleb across the room where his body knocked Luminara to her knees. Without a second of doubt, the mindless monster punched Barriss in the chest, immobilizing her for enough time to flip a lightsaber out of her hand. Now with a final line of defence, she manhandled her right arm to penetrate his defence, docking a punch on his face as Luminara flip-kicked him from behind. Puncturing his suit as Barriss had been flung straight to Caleb's face by the force.

"Caleb. Caleb are you okay? Talk to me."

"B...Barriss." He sighed, before dropping unconscious yet again.

"We need to get out of here." Barriss muttered.

Demolishing the windows with the force, she deliberately lugged Luminara away from what would have been a killing blow. Then with Caleb tightly packed in her arms, loped downwards from the window opening with Luminara, landing back onto the Lothal streets and becoming devoured by the crave of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 250 35
Ahsoka left the Order, and part of him went with her. After Anakin dies only weeks later, he thought it would be the end, but the Force isn't ready t...
85.9K 1.3K 20
What would have happened if Ahsoka found out about Palpatines plan before it happened? What if Ahsoka found out about Barris' plan before she was fra...
Barriss Offee By idk

Science Fiction

5K 451 12
HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 in #PloKoon & #1 in #BarrissOffee (6th Feb 2019) 1# in: #Barriss, #Offee, #Luminara, #BarrissOffee, #PloKoon & #StarWarsFanFicti...
3.3K 101 21
Sometimes Barriss Offee wishes she was born in a time when the Jedi were still the galaxy's peace keepers and protectors. She was horrified by what t...