Him [A He Xinlong fanfiction]

By scft_simp

"Do you trust me?" "What?" I looked at him in confusion. "Do you trust me?" ~~~ [I do not own anyone in this... More

{Prologue}
{Disclaimer}
•~{chapter 1}~•
•~{chapter 2}~•
•~{chapter 3}~•
•~{chapter 4}~•
•~{chapter 5}~•
•~{chapter 7}~•
•~{chapter 8}~•
•~{chapter 9}~•
•~{chapter 10}~•
•~{chapter 11}~•
•~{chapter 12}~•
•~{chapter 13}~•
•~{chapter 14}~•
•~{chapter 15}~•
•~{chapter 16}~•
•~{chapter 17}~•
•~{chapter 18}~•
•~{chapter 19}~•
•~{chapter 20}~•
•~{chapter 21}~•
•~{chapter 22}~•
{Epilogue}

•~{chapter 6}~•

109 4 0
By scft_simp

[]/[]'s pov

The cool air of the air conditioning brushed my skin making me shiver every few seconds.

I'm wrapped in a few things blankets but it's not making me anything.

"I should go get a jacket or something" I got up heading to my room.

Slowly opening the door I saw no one in the room.

A black hoodie layed on the floor. I walked close to it grabbing it.

I brushed the dust off it.

Is this someone's or could I wear it?

I took the hoodie in my arms and headed to the kitchen to figure out who's this was.

I enter the kitchen and all the boys were scattered in different places.

"Who's is it and can I wear it?" I held the hoodie out so they could get a better look.

"It's mine," Xinlong's voice said from behind me.

"Oh god- you scared me" I said with a laugh.

"You can wear it" I looked at him then pulled the hoodie over my head.

It was a little bit big but just enough.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Zihao said as I look a seat in the kitchen.

"You guys go ahead. I'm tired I think I'm gonna head to bed.." I stood up taking my phone out of my back pocket.

I walked back to my room and took a seat on my bed.

A notification popped up on the screen of my phone.

'Mom'

"Not again..." I whisper to myself.

'We'll be arriving in China tomorrow. Can you tell me the address of the place you're staying?'

What are they doing here? It's already going horribly and they're just gonna make it worse.

I groaned frustrated.

Instead of replying I ignored the text and closed my phone.

Leaning back on my bed I closed my eyes.

I still have to do the dance again tomorrow. It's getting easier after the fall I had.

Well, that's what I think. I'm such a burden.

Then my mind went blank and my mind entered a dreamless abyss.

~~~

Third-person pov

After a few hours of watching horror movies most of the boys have gone to bed. Mei Mei aswell. By most, he means everyone but himself.

'I should probably head to bed. It's already quite late..'

Xinlong got up and picked up my phone from the couch. Trying not to make any loud sounds he slowly turned the knob of the door.

After getting in the room he turned around to close the door but his eyes fell on the peacefully sleeping y/n.

The hoodie laid loosely over her body and her arms were tightly wrapped around her phone.

A smile spread across his face as he looked at her but his face quickly turned into confusion.

'Why am I smiling?'

Xinlong shook it off as just a weird reaction and got in bed.

There he laid as his eyelids slowly began to close and his vision was overtaken by black.

~~~

{August 15th, 2021}

[]/[]'s pov

I walked along the hall of my school trying to reach my locker amongst the huge pool of students.

Finally, I managed to get to it and I quickly punched in the number code.

Books were neatly arranged but a crumbled piece of paper sat on top of them.

I picked it up looking at it suspiciously. I tried to smooth it out enough so it could be readable.

'Meet me at the back of the school.
-Jackson'

I felt heat rising my to my cheeks. Quickly closing my locker I headed to the back of the school.

Jackson and I have been dating for a few months now but we've been very distant lately since I started my training.

I haven't been able to see him these few days and he hasn't bothered to call either.

I turned the corner and saw a figure leaning against a wall.

"Oh hey.." Jackson said in a monotone. I walked up to him opening my arms for a hug but he just pushed me away.

"Hi?" I gave him a confused look fastening my hands on the straps of my bag.

A force tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"We need to talk..." The smile wiped off my face as quickly as it came on.

"What is it?" I knew this wasn't going to be anything good.

He looked down at his shoe since all of a sudden they became interesting.

"I think it's best we... Take a break" He doesn't mean that does he? This is just a sick joke, right?

"What?..." Tears filled my vision.

"I've been seeing someone y/n! Don't you get it?! I'm using you" Those words hit me like knives.

I felt my heart slowly breaking.

"I'm sorry.. Bye," He walked away back into the school.

I leaned back onto the brick wall, sliding down.

I sobbed until I couldn't. My eyes burn from crying.

My hands shook uncontrollably. My first love and it's already turning out bad..

Suddenly I feel someone shaking me awake.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Hanyu said. Xinlong was beside him and they both looked concerned.

"I'm fine.." I replied. My hand went to rub my eyes but instead felt tears on my cheeks.

"Are you sure? Did you have a nightmare?" They both questioned.

I chuckled. "Guys I'm fine.. It's nothing" My head turned to the clock on my nightstand.

"It's 8. How about I make breakfast for you guys today?" I say with a smile.

Before they could protest I was out the door to the bathroom before cooking.

~~~

Third-person pov

While y/n was cooking Xinlong sat on a stool in front of the island.

His head rested on his arm as he scrolled through his phone.

His attention shifted from his phone to y/n as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

A smile spread across his face.

Y/n looked at Xinlong but before she could catch him he looked away.

She placed a bowl of rice noodles in front of him.

"Where are the others," She said taking a seat beside him with her own bowl.

"They're changing. They'll be here soon" He replied and started eating.

They both ate in silence.

"What dream did you have this morning?" Xinlong said breaking the silence.

Y/n let out a small sigh.

"It's nothing Xinlong.." She wasn't ready to open up yet. She already told him about her parents.

She couldn't tell him anything else. What if he thought she was too weak?

He would just stab her in the back as the others did. She couldn't go through the pain of that again.

She continued to eat her breakfast until the others showed up.

They grabbed their own bowls and ate with them as well. There was no longer any silence with the boys chatter filling the room.

Today was going to be a long one...

~~~

~~~
<3

No one compares to you. No one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 315 27
Have fun reading guys! (Disclaimer: Sorry for some of my gramatical errors)
191K 9.9K 44
" library card please " Set in the lives of, normal, college students studying in Maple University. If it wasn't love at first sight? How about fate...
7.2K 75 13
So this was just an ATLA book but now it's multi fandom. REQUEST ARE OPEN I don't update like I used to. This book is not planned to ever be disconti...
4K 53 10
This will be a one-shot book. Heads up I don't know what I am doing :) All characters do not belong to me. ( including other people's ocs) Slow chapt...