Takemichi Harem Story: Can't...

JLFlare tarafından

fluff DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters Daha Fazla

☞Hello☜
❣Warning❣
❣01❣
❣02❣
❣03❣
❣04❣
❣05❣
❣06❣
❣07❣
❣08❣
❣09❣
❣Author's Note❣
❣010❣
❣011❣
❣012❣
❣013❣
❣014❣
✨NEW BOOK✨
❣015❣
❣016❣
❣017❣
❣018❣
❣020❣
❣𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ❣
ABOUT SEASON TWO

❣019❣

2K 97 45
JLFlare tarafından

❦❦

No one's pov:

Takemichi opened her eyes because of the bright sunlight radiating to her face.

Lookinh around she noticed that she isn't in her apartment or anything.

Her headaches are also killing her, she tries to remember what happened to her when she was drunk.

The bathroom door suddenly opened revealing a guy she longed for, it wasn't the blonde guy she meet yesterday but a guy she is surely familiar with.

"Oh you're awake." The guy spoke drying his hair with a towel.

Takemichi looked away when she see his half naked body only a towel is covering his bottom.

"What happened last night?" She asked still not looking in his way.

"A lot, and I'm also sorry for taking it away from you." The guy answered making Takemichi remember what happened.

The girl turned red as a tomato after she remember what happened last night.

The guy chuckled at her cute face and went to the walk in closet to change.

"I'm sorry I force you to do it with me." Takemichi apologize loudly to make the guy hear it from the closet.

The guy walked out fully dress in a casual clothes as he walk to get the water from the night stand and hand it over to Takemichi.

"What happened to your blond hair?" She asked and thanked him for the water.

Drinking it in one go and hand the cup back to the guy, he took out a blond wig that he wore last night.

"It's just a wig and my name is Sano Shinichiro, you?"

She was right, it was him all along, the eyes, the voice, those lousy words just to impress a girl but don't work, that charming smile.

She knows that this guy in front of her is the first man she've ever love, the first man who became her boyfriend.

She knew that some of her friends like her, but none of them have the courage to confess, she's just waiting for them to tell her their feelings because she know that with just a date and just a time to know that guy better she will grow to like him more.

But no one confessed except this one guy who made her heart beat fast like there was no tomorrow, his the guy who got rejected 20 times already but with just those funny lousy words that don't work make her fall in love with him.

Takemichi inwardly smile that her first time is with the man she loved.

But she knows that he can't accept her again like a year ago when she was on her 2nd year high school

Thay accident really did an impact to their relationship, she was just set up by someone to go there.

She doesn't even know who that person is, she was just threatened but the man in front of her is also at fault.

He cheated on her when she's busy studying for business course, his reason was because she didn't gave him enough of her time anymore.

Takemichi just sighed remembering the past that she could not forget.

Standing up from the bed with cover around her perfectly well built body going to the bathroom to take a shower, taking of her wig and make up she step inside the shower and washed her whole body.

"So what's your name Miss?" Shinichiro asked sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"Takahashi Hanabi."

"Takahashi? That name seems familiar." Shinichiro thought for a second.

'Yeah it will be very familiar to you since it's the surename of the girl you cheated with me.'

Takemichi just chuckled quietly gripping her hair in frustration for remembering the past again and again.

After taking her bath, she dry her blond locks and then putting her wig back on to not make the man know her, she walk out and ignored the man laying in the bed as she walk inside the closet to change.

Changing to a her clothes last night which is a red spaghetti short dress.

After changing she walk out of the closet and grab her purse from the night stand.

Suddenly her phone ring, knowing who it is she ignore it but it continuously rings.

Shinichiro watch the girl ignore the call but it just keep ringing, he is a bit mad on who is calling her like she was someone dear to him.

Takemichi accepted the call and put her phone in her ears.

"What do you want?" She asked calmly swallowing her anger.

"Where are you? Your not home when I came to visit."

"What's your problem? Do I really need to tell you where I go everyday? Are you my boyfriend?"

Hearing those words, Shinichiro felt her stomach turn like he wants to take the phone away from her and answer the man she's talking too.

'Why am I like this?'

"Meeting? With the gang? Fine I'll be there."

Takemichi ended the call and put her phone back in her purse, she turn around and gave Shinichiro a smile.

"I'll be going now."

Shinichiro return the smile but there's something inside him that tells him to stop her from walking away.

"Yeah."

Takemichi left the room and went to text Mitsuya to pick her up.

Some minutes later Mitsuya arrived stopping in front of Takemichi.

Hopping in the motorbike as Mitsuya started driving to where their meeting will held.

"So what's this meeting about?"

"I don't really know since Mikey suddenly just called."

Takemichi sighed, she knows that Mikey is becoming more of a pain in the ass since she and Shinichiro dated but after they broke up Mikey took this chance to court Takemichi but the blond girl decline.

The whole ride to the place was silence, neither of them spoke a word.

Takemichi felt bad for neglecting her friends when she and that guy broke up.

"I'm sorry."

She lower head in shame for being a bad friends to them. Mitsuya just chuckled and smiled hearing her soft voice again.

"Don't be, it's not your fault."

Takemichi wanted to cry for having an understanding friend like Mitsuya even though she did something wrong to him.

Arriving at the meeting place, they saw the others gathering in a circle while the one who called them haven't showed up.

"Yo!" Mitsuya called catching everyone's attention.

"So where is the one who called us here?" Takemichi asked following Mitsuya.

"His not here yet." Baji answered as he cling to Takemichi's right arm.

"Mitchy you smell something else, like a men's perfume." Chifuyu sniffed making the girl froze.

He just giggled nervously and looked away making the guys suspicious.

"You went to the bar again right?" Now it was Souta who asked.

The twins just arrived. Takemichi nervously nodded as the guys sigh at her, they already know that she go to a bar whe she's in a problematic state, they always scold her not to but she can't help it.

They heard Mikey's cb250t making them turn around. Hopping out of his bike and walking towards thr others with serious face.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Draken asked at the serious Mikey in front of them.

"We have a serious problem going on in the delinquent world."

This made them all serious, they know something is wrong when Mikey's voice become cold.

"There's this gang that works in the shadow like Brahman but..." Mikey faced them with a mad face. "They kill any gang members they encounter."

"What so you mean kill?" Pah-chan furiously asked.

"I just heard this from Senju, but Brahman's number is decreasing rapidly, and they still don't know what gang this is." Mikey answered.

Takemichi started thinking, she remembered something like this when she walk pass some gang members talking about being careful.

"I heard something like this when I pass some other gang members, they talked about being careful when you saw a person on black and red ganh uniform with a skull on their necks," Takemichi informed making the others look at her.

"They also talk about not wearing your gang uniform when walking in alleyways where that gang do their deeds, so we must be careful not to carelessly wear our gang uniform, does Senju already know this?"

Mikey shook his head No. Takemichi nodded and take her phone out to call her friend.

"So what will we do? We can't just sit still and watch our members get killed." Smiley stated as the others nodded.

"That's why we will suspend all our gang activities for a while and work in the shadow to know what gang this is, I still need to talk to Izana about this and warn him."

"No need for that."

They turn their attention to someone who suddenly spoke, it was Izana with Kakucho behind him.

"Our gang members also is decreasing rapidly and I thought you might know something so I went here."

They suddenly heard Takemichi cursed on her phone turning their look to her.

"I TOLD YOU I STILL NEED TIME!"

She was ready to punch the tree in front of her because of the man's continuously pestering.

"I still haven't graduated and you want me to take over," She calm down a bit as she remember the other's behind her.

"What's with her?" Izana asked curiously.

"We don't know too, it's been a year since someone calls her constantly."

They watch as Takemichi ended the call and walk back to where they are standing.

"I already informed Serena to tell her brother."

They just ignore what happened a while ago and continue to discuss about the Gang Killers matter.

It was about night. Takemichi and Mikey talked for a bit before going to eat dinner at a fastfood restaurant.

"I'll walk you home." Mikey offered but the blond girl decline.

"I still need to buy food for Shin-Shin."

Mikey froze at the nickname but he knows that it's just the nickname of Takemichi's dog.

Mikey smile at her nodded, understanding that she wants to be alone.

"Then call me when you get home."

Takemichi nodded and went the other way walking to where she always buy Shin-Shin's food.

But suddenly someone pulled her in a back alley and cover her mouth and nose with a handkerchief making her faint.

The only thing she last heard was-

"Finally we can be together now my lovely flower."

Guys thank you for supporting my story!! Just two more chapters and we will end😭

But if you want season two just comment and I'll make it😉

Thanks again my loveky readers <333

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

120K 4.6K 24
angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
23.7K 741 28
❝𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿.❞ ______________________ ⋆'°⋆♪⇥✎⤵ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 - Mikey g...
189K 4.2K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...
34.9K 416 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...