❣014❣

❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

Someone suddenly lifted me up making me shriek in surprise.

"You're the same as ever Hana-chan."

This voice is far too familliar for me, as he lift me up he turn me around making me look at him.

A almost bald guy with big scar in his head, there is only one person who I know that have this scar.

"Kaku-pon! It's been a while!"

"Still with that weird nickname?"

Suddenly we heard running footstep and someone grab me away from Kaku-pon.

I looked at who it is and it was just Mikey with the otherd glaring at Kaku-pon.

"What do you want with our little flower?"

Baji-kun asked stepping in front of me and Mikey with Mitsu-kun, Chi-kun and Sou-kun.

Naho-kun and Kai-kun came up to me still being hug by Mikey as the two of them caressed my both cheeks.

"Are you okay Mitchy-chan?"

They both asked and I nodded understanding what made them so worried.

I turn around to the guys infront still being hugged by Mikey as I hit their heads one by one.

"Don't be like that!"

"But he tried to take you away!"

Baji reasoned as he holds his head looking back to me and to Mikey's arm around my waist.

"Oy! Mikey Teme!"

"I said stop!"

I sighed at their childish tactics, their so overprotective whenever a guy just came to me.

I broke Mikey's hug making him scoffed as I walk infront of Kaku-pon.

"Guys this is my childhood bestfriend Hitto Kakucho."

"But we thought that Takuya guy is your childhood bestfriend!"

Now it was Chi-kun who asked as the others nodded agreeing with him.

"Kaku-pon is my childhood friend before I transfer here in Shibuya."

"Oy Kakucho! Why did you leave me behind!"

We look towards the guy who called, he have a bleach blond undercut hair, his a bit brown I'm guessing his a half and he also have cool earings.

Emma suddenly run to the guy and hug him as he hug back to the blond girl.

"Oh you came Izana."

A guy with black hair and dull eyes with no shine said placing his arms around the latters shoulder.

That black haired guy seems familliar like I have seen him before in some places.