❣013❣

[Warning: Pretty long long chapter, like how long Takemichi's harem is]
❦❦

No one's pov:

Takemichi finished packing her things she need to bring.

Walking out of her house locking it before turning around and left to meet with her friends at the beach.

Suddenly a van stopped in front of her revealing the gang inside.

"Who rented the van?"

"This is Hakkai's family van, we borrowed just for today." Draken answered who is on the driver seat.

Takemichi climed on seeing her friends, Mitsuya and Draken on the front, Angry Smiley Hakkai and a girl Takemichi don't know at the back.

Baji and Chifuyu at the seat infront of the four, Emma and Hina with Luna and Mana who are busy playing their brother's phone at the back of the driver's seat and one vacant seat next to Mikey.

Takemichi sat down beside Mikey who is sleeping. Emma and Hina turned to her and smiled.

"So what will you wear?"
Emma asked at the two girls.

"Let's wear the matchy one."
Takemichi suggested as the two girls nodded.

"Mitchy! Will you really wear that?"

Chifuyu askes hugging Takemichi's neck.

This caught everyone's attention as Takemichi just nodded.

"But other's will see your body and I don't want that." The blond boy pouted.

Baji suddenly spoke. "If anyone will look at you I'll kill them."

"You guys are over protective! Let the girl have her fun!"
Emma reasoned as the boys scoffed.

"Mitchy did you invite the four?" Hina asked at the blond who nodded.

"They're my friends and I can't just not invite them."

All of them minded their own business and talked to each others to not get bored before arriving to the beach since it's a bit far.