❣019❣

❦❦

No one's pov:

Takemichi opened her eyes because of the bright sunlight radiating to her face.

Lookinh around she noticed that she isn't in her apartment or anything.

Her headaches are also killing her, she tries to remember what happened to her when she was drunk.

The bathroom door suddenly opened revealing a guy she longed for, it wasn't the blonde guy she meet yesterday but a guy she is surely familiar with.

"Oh you're awake." The guy spoke drying his hair with a towel.

Takemichi looked away when she see his half naked body only a towel is covering his bottom.

"What happened last night?" She asked still not looking in his way.

"A lot, and I'm also sorry for taking it away from you." The guy answered making Takemichi remember what happened.

The girl turned red as a tomato after she remember what happened last night.

The guy chuckled at her cute face and went to the walk in closet to change.

"I'm sorry I force you to do it with me." Takemichi apologize loudly to make the guy hear it from the closet.

The guy walked out fully dress in a casual clothes as he walk to get the water from the night stand and hand it over to Takemichi.

"What happened to your blond hair?" She asked and thanked him for the water.

Drinking it in one go and hand the cup back to the guy, he took out a blond wig that he wore last night.

"It's just a wig and my name is Sano Shinichiro, you?"

She was right, it was him all along, the eyes, the voice, those lousy words just to impress a girl but don't work, that charming smile.

She knows that this guy in front of her is the first man she've ever love, the first man who became her boyfriend.

She knew that some of her friends like her, but none of them have the courage to confess, she's just waiting for them to tell her their feelings because she know that with just a date and just a time to know that guy better she will grow to like him more.

But no one confessed except this one guy who made her heart beat fast like there was no tomorrow, his the guy who got rejected 20 times already but with just those funny lousy words that don't work make her fall in love with him.

Takemichi inwardly smile that her first time is with the man she loved.

But she knows that he can't accept her again like a year ago when she was on her 2nd year high school

Thay accident really did an impact to their relationship, she was just set up by someone to go there.

She doesn't even know who that person is, she was just threatened but the man in front of her is also at fault.

He cheated on her when she's busy studying for business course, his reason was because she didn't gave him enough of her time anymore.