❣06❣

[Warning: Short chapter]
❦❦

Takemichi's pov:

I woke up from my sleep when I heard some noise in my living room.

Scared on who could it be, I grab my bat and slowy opened my bedroom door.

I look around the house and it was a mess, things in the floor, food ingredient scattered around the counter and etc.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" I shouted gaining everyone's attention.

They looked at me in horror like they've just seen a ghost, I just sighed because of the mess.

"All of you kneel down right NOW!"

They all obeyed and kneel infront of me face down. I almost gave up because of their cuteness.

"Baji-kun, Mitsu-kun, Mikey-kun, Draken nii-san, Chi-kun, Kai-kun, Sou-kun and Naho-kun what are you all doing here early in the morning?" I asked as they shivered because of my angry voice.

"We just want to surprise you with making your breakfast." Baji-kun answered making me sigh.

"I was really surprise." I looked at the mess and looked back at them. "All of you grab a cleaning supply and clean the mess you've made, I might fogive you all if this house is sparkly clean, I'll take a shower and after I finish this whole house should be clean Understand?"

They nodded but a hand was raised up making me look at the owner.

"Are we going to shower together Little Flower?"

Baji-kun asked, I just slapped him making everyone shock as he anime cry holding his cheeks.

"Pervert!"

I turn around and walk back to my room, then stripping off my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a refreshing dip in the tub taking off my stress just a while ago.

I sighed in relief as the warm water touched my skin.

No ones's pov:

The others laughed at the face of their friend, a visible red handprint was shown on Baji's face.

"You deserved it."

"Huh!? Do you want to fight Chifuyu!?"

"Now now, Mitchy will bead at us if we don't start cleaning." Mitsuya clapped his hands as the rest look at him.

"We also might can't come here everyday if we always made a mess." Draken added as they imagine not stepping inside the house of Takemitchy anymore.

They grabbed each available cleaning tools and started cleaning the mess they've made.

"Why are we doing this again?" Angry spoke asking his brother.

"Because they've made a mess." Smiley answered looking at his friends cleaning the house while the three[Smiley, Angry, Hakkai] of them watch.

To his boredom Hakkai walked towards a hallway and there are three seperated doors, since his new to Takemichi's house he doesn't know where the comfort room is.

Opening the second door and about to go in but got flustered at what he saw.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Takemichi's scream was heard all around the street making the guys ran to her room seeing a flustered Hakkai.

"W-w-wait I-I d-didn't m-m-mean t-to!"

They all walked towards the couch as Hakkai was in the center ready to explain.

"Then why did you open Mitchy's room door?"

"I-I w-was f-finding w-where t-the c-comfort room i-is."

"Oh I see since Hakkai was new here, he doesn't know which room is the comfort room."

"What did you see?"

Suddenly Baji asked making the already flustered Hakkai become more red than a tomato.

"He saw something we didn't see yet!" Mikey exclaimed shock in his voice but in truth he was furious.

Everyone was furious especially the guys who found Takemichi first, they only got to see Takemichi's waist but they never saw other than that.

"I-I----"

"You?"

"I-I s-saw h-h-her i-in h-her u-u-u-underw-w-wear." Hakkai mumbled but it was heard by the boys.

Takemichi's room door suddenly opened revealing a flustered blond girl in a plain white shirt and blue shorts.

"Mitchy! Why did you let him see you in your underwear!!?" Chifuyu cried as he ran up to the girl and hugged her.

"My little flower's body was seen!" Baji also cried as well as Angry and Smiley.

Mitsuya and Draken just sighed at their friends overprotectiveness and as for Mikey suprisingly he was quiet.

"Don't worry guys Hakkai only seen me my top since I was already wearing shorts, I was also at fault for not locking the door it was force of habit I guess."

Takemichi patted Chifuyu, Angry and Smiley's head as Baji(back) and Mikey(front) hugged her.

She went to Hakkai and gave him a smile which made the lad blush even more.

"No need to blame yourself Hakkai."

Takemichi also patted his head calming him down from his nervous state.

She looked behind her to find the rest of the boys pouting also wanted to be patted except from Draken who is sighing at his friend idiocity.

'They look like children who also wants attention.'