❣05❣

❦❦

No one's pov:

A certain blonde girl is walking around the stree after she bought some groceries.

Since Mikey and his friends always just burge into her house asking for her to cook and sometimes just casually take her snack out of the fridge.

It's been 4 weeks since Takemichi became friends with Toman and she also get to go in their meetings and gang fight but as always she's just watching.

She remember when she first meet the whole gang it was pure chaos, all the captains and vice captains keep circling around her.

They also consider her as their member or should we put it as their Queen since she is the only woman in the gang.

Takemichi sighed as she holds all this bags of groceries just in case they snatch all her food again.

As she walked towards the station she pass an alleyway and heard some people talking.

She look and saw a lady with her boyfriend being cornered by a group of gang.

And because of her instinct Takemichi put her things down and run towards where the members of the gang and strongly kick the guy in the head who is about to touch the lady making him unconcious.

"Oy! Toucing a lady infront of her defenseless man is below the belt you know!"

Venom on her voice as she glared to the guys, she always dispised men who can't respect a woman.

"And who are you!?" One of the guys asked as Takemichi faced them.

"It's not necessary to tell you my name."

Takemichi walked towards the couple and check if they are alright, but as she is doing the someome punch her making her tumble back.

"You two should go, I'll handle it here."

The couple look hessitantly at Takemichi who just give them and eye smile and they went out of the alleyway.

Takemichi pressed something in her phone then focus on the guys infront of her.

She can handle 2 or 3 guys but 6 guys are not easy for her, she just pray that she can survive it her.

Takemichi lunched an attack on the guy who is scared as she notice that he recognize her, she kick the man in the stomach then in the guys making him kneel down.

A guy was about to punch her but she quickly dodges it and also kick him in the guts.

Since she was a child in the orphanage some lady always taught her if she encounter a group of men always attack them in their guts or in the head.

'Thanks for the advice grandma.'
{A/N: She just call grandma because of the age of the woman who taught her.}

But her thoughts where interuppted when a guy punch her sending her back, her vision become blurry and she can't fight back anymore.

She heard all the guys laughter as they approach her but got stop when the guy Takemichi kicked first spoke.

"Don't touch her, you don't know anything about her."