Never Ever

By PlusSizedLove4

A story about a young woman in her early twenties who has lost her mother. She's now struggling to pick up th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Part 1
Chapter Three Part 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (1)
Chapter Nineteen Part (2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Introducing Sihana
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter Twenty Five

4.3K 206 26
By PlusSizedLove4

Abrielle

"Okay so let me show you around the facility." He pushed up his sleeves to his elbows as he picked up some supplies off the ground. Adam had on a a nice black sweater. The sweater carressed his muscles nicely.

I couldn't believe that I was going to be working with him. I watched his lips moved as he talked. I was mesmerized by his avertive attitude about his work.

"Are you taking in everything okay? I know I get carried on sometimes." His dimples greeted me again.

"Yeah, I just...yeah I'm excited." I said enjoying his presence. I looked at all the artwork that filled the inside of the building. It felt like a safe place to be foe kids who faced problems as I have.

We walked to the foyer door and he greeted all the kids.

"Hey guys you all ready for your groups to start?" Adam said enthusiastically.

"Yeah!" They all yelled in unison.

"Come on in and no running and go straight to your groups." The children filled the facility and they all ran into different rooms.

"You see there's a leader with five children. You are a group leader as well but this week you won't have any children because your learning. So you will shadow three people this week. I'll introduce you to them now."
We entered the first class and it was filled with clay and figures. The children were sitting in a circle with their smocks on.

"To start off we will talk a little about how everyone weekend was." The kids were attentive and most raised their hands quickly except one.

"Paul you don't want to talk about your weekend?"

"No." He said sharply.

"That's okay. You can listen for today okay?" She spoke warmly. He nodded and gave a small smile. Fifteen minutes later the kids were eating a snack at their desks.

"Abrielle I would like for you to meet Destiny. Destiny this is our new team leader. She's going to be shadowing you and two others so I wanted you to get to know each other." Her red hair in a messy bun and her smile big and bright to match. "So nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.

We went into the next classroom and the kids were singing.

"This is so adorable." I whispered to Adam.

"Almost as adorable as you." He winked and I blushed.

"Hey Adam..er I mean Mr. Merlott, hope I'm not interrupting anything." Short curvy female with long curly hair walked over to us.

" No this is Jasmine, Jasmine, Abrielle she's a new team leader and she will be shadowing you this week." This is her! The girl Adam knows that he flirted with.

"Oh. Hi. Great to have you here." I reached out my hand trying to be the bigger person and she shook my index finger. I'm about to lay ha' ass out now.

"OK you can get can get back to your class." Adam quickly said trying to avoid what just happened.

"Mr. Merlott, I need to see you after your task." She brushed me off and I tightened my lips. He nodded and we walked out the class.

"Adam!" I said through clenched teeth.

"She didn't mean anything she's always like that. She's working on it." He tried to come to her rescue. I gave him a look that I didn't believe him and he gave me a sad puppy face.

"Who's next?" I Muttered. He smiled showing those dimples I love. I couldn't help but smile back as he nudged me.

We walked into the class and all the kids were dancing. Tall brown guy with a killer smile winked at Adam.

"Hey kids take five." All the kids stopped and went to drink water.

"Hey look who's back." He shook hands with Adam like they were best friends.

"Oh and look here this belleza." His eyebrows bounced up and down. I blushed and shook his hand.

"This is Raphael, Raph this is Abrielle." He shook my hand.

"Hermoso name for a beautiful lady." I blushed again.

"Gracias." I said.

"Oh and she speaks espanol?" We all laughed and he showed us around his class.

Twenty minutes later, Adam brought me back into the foyer.

"So today was brief but we will cover more things your next day you come in. Your work schedule will be posted in our office every week. Did you have any questions?"

"No. Everything was great. I can't wait to learn more." I smiled.

"Okay sounds good. So its about time for me to take a break. I would like to take you out on that lunch I owe you." He licked his lips and I held my breath. He held out his hand.

"Sure." I placed my hand in his and I got cheesy.

"Somebody geeked?" He teased.

"Um...excuse me Adam. A word?" I turned around and there was Jasmine.

"I'm sorry I'll be right back." His smile dropped. I nodded watching him walk away.

She had a hold on him and I intend to find out why. She's going to be a problem.

Chris

"Calm down were just stuck in traffic." Kim huffing and puffing about her being hungry.

"The baby is starving Chris and you don't care!" Her eyes started to water. Here we go again. I massaged her neck as she quietly sobbed. We were stuck in traffic and I was sick of Kim's mood swings.

"Here eat this." I gave her a snickers bar.

"You think you funny huh?" She said snatching it from me. How did we get to this point? It seems not too long ago I was riding in this car with Abrielle for the first time.

I know she pissed at me and I wish I could take it back. And now she sees Kim is pregnant she will never want to be with me again.

"Finally were moving!" Kim yelled throwing the snicker wrapper out of the window.

We made it to Buffalo Wild Wings and Kim quickly examined the menu.

"You know I talked to Wes and he is more than happy to give you a job." Kim said not looking up from her menu.

"I'm good."

"No we not. You need to take care of this baby. " she jerked her neck.

"I am. Ain't I doing that right now?" I prepared the baby room by myself. So I don't get the reason for her to question my ability to do anything.

"He's your best friend Chris."

"He stopped being my best friend when he told me he kissed Abrielle."

"You have a whole wife and you did more than kiss her Chris. I have no f*cking clue why he even kisses her!" She yelled. She starting huffing again.

"She's no ordinary girl." I said nonchalantly. As the waiter walked over and took our drink orders, I saw Abrielle. My mouth dropped, that's really her that's really Abrielle.

She was escorted by some guy. Who the hell is that?

They sat down in a blind spot that Kim couldn't see. She giggled at whatever he said to her. This was pissing me the hell off. How could she just forget about us and what we had?

Then she got up and went towards the back. She's probably going to the bathroom. Nows my chance.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Order for me."

"Whatever." She stared into her phone.

As I made it to the small hallway, she was on her way back out the bathroom. Her mouth dropped open.

"Did you follow me here?" She finally said.

"No, I'm here with Kim." I said lowly.

"Aw. I saw her belly the other day,congratulations." She said sharply.

"Well I know you kissed my best fr- ex best friend." I hissed.

"How can you compare a kiss to a human life?" She spat back.

"I'm sorry I'm just frustrated you did that. Why him out of all people?"

"I'm not perfect. I've made my share of mistakes. I'm sorry it hurt you but this baby takes the cake." She folded are arms.

"Yeah well it was a honest mistake. She was there when you weren't at a weak point in my life. " I confessed.

"You can't blame me for f*cking your wife." She jerked her neck.

"I know I'm sorry but Abrielle this all happened so fast. I'm still in love with you. I want to be with you. Only you. We can still get a divorce."

"You could've gotten the divorce already but you didn't. Why?" Her eyes starting tearing up.

"Because I-"

"I honestly don't care. Chris, I'm not in love with you. I've changed. I'm trying to change my life. And you and me will never be. Just try to be a good dad to your child. And I wish you all the best."

"But i-"

"Is everything okay?" Here this nigga go.

"Yeah he just wanted to know where the bathooms were." She walked passed me and he followed her.

I can't let it end like this. What should I do?

++Jasmine is going to be a problem! And what will Chris try to do? Short chapter but I wanted Chris to talk to Abrielle at least. Like vote and comment honeys. I appreciate the feedback. Gives me fuel to keep going! Please ignore mistakes++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704 24 19
Trixie is your average teenager in high. Trixie hasn't had the best time of her life, since her mother passed away and even before. She's been bullie...
57 2 16
This story is for every girl who feels like she is not enough. Our heroine worries herself to death everyday about meeting someone and falling in lov...
2.8K 124 20
I know I'm not beautiful and I'm okay with that. I'm not some princess frolicking in the woods waiting for some Prince Charming to save me. I am perf...
77 8 24
Tired of being a wallflower with her friends and a goodie-two-shoe with her parents; Bethany goes through every young woman's trials... finding a man...