๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...

By grosshooman

"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง [๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ..๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ข.." -Keisuke Baji Chifuyu Matsuno x... More

[โšก๏ธ]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13] -โšก๏ธ
[14]-โšก๏ธ
[15]-โšก๏ธ
nice seeing you here
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20] - โšก๏ธ
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]-โšก๏ธ
dance with her
[25]-โšก๏ธ
[26]-โšก๏ธ
[27]-โšก๏ธ
[28]-โšก๏ธ
when
[29] - โšก๏ธ
[30] - โšก๏ธ
[31] - โšก๏ธ
it was Mikey all along
[32]
[33]
you and I are friends
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
you're no fun
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
how did you know
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
what if..
[52]
bonus: dance with her (w/ baji and mikey ver.)
bonus: who knows [first name] better (ft. [author])
bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

[4]

13.1K 527 465
By grosshooman

[first name]

We're at the shrine. Keisuke, Mikey and the others are talking right now, while I'm with Chifuyu, he's sitting on the stairs while I'm standing not too far away from him. Keisuke told me to keep Chifuyu company while they talk. I know what they're talking about, and I know what's about to happen. Chifuyu's gonna be a member of Toman.

I can see Mikey, Draken and Keisuke smiling from afar while Pah and Mitsuya were glancing at us, more like at Chifuyu. I'm pretty sure Keisuke was telling them what Chifuyu did on the first day of school, I swear, Keisuke looks like a proud dad when he talks about Chifuyu.

Then I heard Chifuyu spoke, "Are they talking about me?"

I chuckled, "Obviously." I looked at him.

"Is Baji-san sure about me being a new member of their gang?" He asked, tilting his head. "Maybe." I shrugged. Keisuke and Chifuyu became really close friends, ever since that day happened. To be honest, I was happy for them, they get along pretty good. Me and Chifuyu are kinda friends too. He's a nice guy, he told us he was never polite to anyone other than his friends. I wasn't really suprised when he told us that.

"Say, why aren't you sitting down? aren't you getting tired standing up?" He asked, looking at me. I turned to look at him and said, "A little, but it's fine."

"You don't want to sit next to me?" He asked, sounding a little offended. I chuckled, "It's not that, I just don't want to get my skirt dirty." I said, waving my hand at him.

He stared at me for a while and looked down at the empty spot beside me. Then he took something out of his pocket, it was a handkerchief, he unfolded it and placed it down beside him. "Sit here." He patted on his handkerchief.

I raised a brow at him, "Why?"

"You don't want your skirt to get dirty, right? And I'm pretty sure you're tired, you've been standing for 15 minutes now."

"You're letting me sit on your handkerchief?" I tilted my head at him. "Yeah." He nodded. I stared at him for a while. What a gentleman.

"Okay then." I said as I sat next to him. "Thanks." I added.

"Don't mention it." He said as he took a glance at guys. "So, any thoughts?"

"About what?"

"Joining Toman."

He hummed, "I don't really have any thoughts about it, but I guess I'm okay with it as long Baji-san is there."

I gave him a smile, "Trust me, he'll be right beside you."

"What makes you think that?" He asked. "I know my cousin." I shrugged, "and besides, he's the one who recruited you. I'm pretty sure he won't let anything happen to you." I added.

"You know, you two are like siblings than cousins." he smiled. I chuckled, "Keisuke already told you that." I smiled back at him.

"I know." He shrugged as he looked away from me. I stared at him for a while and sighed, "He's really like a brother to me." I said as I looked at Keisuke, who's still talking to Mikey and Draken.

I can sense Chifuyu looking at me. "Ever since I was little, he and I are inseparable. He really acts like a big brother ever since, my mom and his mom are sisters, and they find it really adorable when he and I argue over small things."

"Did he taught you how to kick ass?" He asked.

I laughed, "We go to Mikey's family dojo back then, Keisuke used to help me a lot, and it was terrible."

"How come?"

"That idiot used to give me a lot of bruises back then." I deadpanned. Chifuyu covered his mouth and muffling his laughs. "Sorry—I mean, look at you now, you can beat someone up who's 3x bigger than you." He said.

"You're right, but I don't really like hurting people." I smiled.

"Baji-san did mention that you hate violence." He said. I can feel my eyes widen a little, but I immediately gave him a faint smile, "He's not wrong. But sometimes, I don't have any other choice but to use it.."

"You know what, [first name], I kinda like that about you." He said, looking away. I flinched, L-Like?

"Excuse me?"

"You hate violence, but you know how and when to use it. To be honest, I don't expect a girl like you would ever kick and punch anyone. You're kinda cool." He smiled at me.

"Thanks? I guess." I said, looking away from him.

"Chifuyu!"

We heard Keisuke from afar, causing us both to look at him. "Come here!" He said, grinning. Chifuyu looked at me and I gave him a nod. "Go on." I smiled.

I watched him went to where the guys are, Chifuyu bowed at them and they all began talking and smiling at him. I grinned at the thought that Mitsuya's gonna stay up all night sewing a uniform again.

——

Mikey and the others took Keisuke with them, they said they're gonna go eat a place that Draken discovered. So Keisuke told, more like, ordered, Chifuyu to walk me home.

Keisuke can sometimes be pretty stupid. I don't know if he's stupid or he just forgot that Chifuyu lives in the apartment building that we live in. I just told Chifuyu that he forgot that he lives in that same building.

"Hey, you don't need to carry my bag for me." I said, eyeing him.

"Don't worry about it." He said, walking beside me. His left shoulder has my bag while the other has Keisuke's.

When we got to my apartment, the door was locked, meaning my mom hasn't come home yet. I sighed as I unlocked the door with the spare key that I bring with me. "Your parents aren't home yet?" He asked as he followed me inside.

"Parent. I only have a mom." I said as I took the bags from him and placed them on the counter, I'll just give back Keisuke's bag tomorrow. "Oh. Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh it's cool. I haven't met my dad and I don't really care about it." I smiled at him. "Anyway, are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of." He said shyly. I laughed, "That's great, let me make something for you as thanks for carrying my bag." I said. He laughed.

"Is it alright for you to wait?" I asked as I went to the cabinets to get some ingredients.

"Sure." He grinned as he sat on the couch. I laughed, "Are you sure? Your mom might be looking for you." I said as I began preparing what I need.

"It's cool." He shrugged.

——timeskip

year: 2005

It's August 2nd. Almost everyone is talking about the festival tomorrow, I'm not really interested. Keisuke asked if I wanted to go just like last year, and he'll tag Chifuyu along. But I told him I don't really feel like going, he said that I suck and I should stop reading mangas.

I heard Draken and Mikey had an argument, but they're cool now. Thanks to a guy named Takemitchy. I heard he's a new friend of Mikey and Draken, I haven't met the guy yet but they did say he's nice.

I hummed as I got out of the grocery store, holding two paper bags. Keisuke's not with me now, he has an important meeting with his division, and of course, Chifuyu's with him. Since he's the vice-captain of the first division.

I sighed as I began walking my way back to my apartment. My mom's probably done cleaning the bathroom now. I stopped when I saw a familiar face from afar, Peh? I smiled.

"Peh!" I tried getting his attention but I failed. He was walking with a frown on his face. I'm pretty sure he still hasn't moved on about Pah getting arrested.

Then he stopped, in front of a tall guy that has black hair with a yellow streak in the middle, and he was smoking a cigarette, and they began talking. The others said that Peh has been acting weird for that past few days, ever since Pah got arrested, and it's concerning everyone.

I quietly walk past them, slowly. Peh's attention was all on the tall lanky guy, so I'm sure he won't notice me walking by.

And I managed to overhear a little of ther conversation,

"Tomorrow, it'll be a success." said Peh.

"Good but let's still meet tomorrow before we proceed with the plan."

"Fine by me."

"Alright, see ya at the festival." said the lanky guy.

As I walk, I can't help but think about Peh and what I just heard. Plan?

I frowned, Peh is onto something. I'm not sure but my guts are telling me that he's definitely hiding something from the guys. I don't know what's been going on lately because I was so busy with school, and I really got a bad feeling about Peh.

"Mom! I'm home." I announced as I kicked the door closed. "Organize the groceries for me, dear. I'm cooking our dinner." She said.

"Sure." I respond as I began doing what I was told. It's a good thing she's on her day off, I miss having her around.

Then my mind went back to Peh. It's making me anxious. Maybe I should tell Keisuke that we should go to the festival..since I'm certain that Peh's gonna be there.

Once I'm done organizing the groceries, I told my mom I'm going to Keisuke's and I won't take long. He's probably back from his meeting.

I knocked on the door and I was suprised that Chifuyu was the one who answered. "What the—? What are you doing here?"

"Baji-san told me to." He shrugged as he let me in. When I got inside I saw Keisuke shirtless, his hair was tied up in a bun and he was reading a book. I don't know what's terrifying, seeing him in a man-bun or him reading a book.

"Sup, little couz." He greeted, without looking at me. "What is he reading?" I whispered to Chifuyu beside me. He grinned, "I have no idea, but he said it's something about english vocabulary."

"So, what are you doing here? You need something?" Keisuke asked.

"I just want to ask if you still want to go to the festival?" I said as I sat next to him. Chifuyu sat on the floor, looking at me while eating chips. "Wait, you've changed your mind? " Keisuke asked as he closed the book, looking at me in confusion.

I nodded. Should I tell him about Peh?

"What made you change your mind?" He asked. "Maybe she's done reading the manga that she's been going crazy for." said Chifuyu. I gave him a glare, he just gave me an innocent smile and continue eating chips

"Nothing. I just want to know if you still want to go." I said, crossing my arms at Keisuke. "Well, I want to but unfortunately we have something important to do." He said.

"Which is?" I lifted a brow. He grinned, "Ah ah, not telling."

"Come on, I literally have no idea what's happening with you guys and Toman." I whined. "Sorry, [first name], top secret." Chifuyu smirked at me.

I stood up from the couch, "Fine then, I'm off. See ya when I see ya." I said as I began walking away, "[first name] can you do my math homework??" Keisuke called.

"Sorry, I'm still gonna do mine." I said as I was about to close the door.

"Wait up." I heard Chifuyu stopping me, I looked up and he was holding the door, preventing me from closing it. "What?"

"I almost forgot to give you this." He said as he took something out of his pocket. It was a tiny box, "What's this?" I asked as he handed it to me.

"A box."

"I hate you." I deadpanned and looked at the box. "Seriously, what's inside? I swear, if you and Keisuke are pranking me ag—"

I stopped when he began laughing, "No, no. No pranks this time." He said. "Go on, open it."

I looked at him straight in the eyes, squinting, and began opening the box, slowly. I swear if it's a spider again, I will seriously not talk to them for one week.

When I looked down, I was taken aback. "Huh?"

I can sense Chifuyu smiling at me as I look at the object inside the box. "Baji-san told me you cried when he accidentally lost your earrings last week, so I thought I should get you a new pair." He said.

He's right. I cried, I cried not because Keisuke lost my earrings, I cried because I couldn't get mad at Keisuke for being stupid. That lunatic took my earrings off while I was sleeping, and he told me he doesn't remember where he placed it after that. I don't even know why he did that.

I'm still staring at the earings Chifuyu got for me, and I've noticed that...it kind looks like the one he has. "Chifuyu, this is..unexpected."

"You like it? I picked it out myself." He said proudly. Of course you did, it looks exactly like yours.

"I love it!" I pinched his cheek.

"Ow!" he winced.

"but wait..why?" I raised a brow at him, letting go of his cheek.

"Like I said, Baji-san lost your earrings, you cried about it and I want to." He shrugged when he said the last part.

"You want to?" I grinned.

"Uhuh."

"Well, thank you. You just made my day." I smiled. "R-Really?"

"Mhm." I looked at him straight in the eyes and he blushed. Sometimes I can't help but to question how Chifuyu acts around me. I would catch him staring at me for no reason, then he'll immediately look away as if he didn't get caught. Sometimes I stare back at him, and he'll blush, if not, he'll ask if I couldn't handle he's good looks. That cocky brat,

It's not his good looks that I couldn't handle, it's his personality. He's so nice to me.

"Well, I'm glad." He smiled back.

Chifuyu
When I got back inside Baji's apartment, I saw him sitting with his arms crossed, and he was giving me a suggestive look. I raised a brow at him, "What?"

"Nothin'." He shrugged, but he's still giving me a teasing smile. I groaned, not believing him. Then he laughed, "Chifuyu, I'm not stupid."

"Don't know if I can agree with that.." I muttered. Luckily, he didn't heard.

"You like her, don't ya?" He stood up, and began elbowing me. I flinched. "W-What are you talking about Baji-san?!" I can feel my cheeks heating up.

He shrugged, "Hey, I don't blame ya, being attractive runs in our family so yeah, I completely understand why you have a crush on her," he said, patting my back. I growled lowly as I stare at him.

"So?? Do ya?" He asked, eyeing me. I looked away and went to get the bag of chips on the couch. "Hey! Answer me!" He pleaded.

I ignored him and began eating the chips.

I heard him groaning, "Come on, Chifuyu! I won't tell!"

"Baji-san, you get mad at guys who likes [first name]." I said in a bored tone, looking at him.

"Yeah, so?" he looked at me with a brow raised.

"So, aren't you gonna get mad at me?"

He stayed quiet and stared at me. Then after what seems like 2 minutes, he let out an exaggerated gasp. "SO YOU DO LIKE HER?!" he grinned, pointing at me.

I gave him an uneasy look, "You're not mad?"

Baji is very protective of [first name], he may act like an annoying big brother to her, but he can also act like an extremely overprotective father. I remember 2 months ago, a guy from our school went up to us and straight up confessed to [first name]. [first name] was being nice and kindly rejected the guy while Baji isn't really happy about how the guy stares at her and he ended up punching the guy in the eye. It was a good thing that I was there, I managed to hold Baji-san back while [first name] helped the guy escape.

"Pfft. Mad? Dude, I trust you." He said as he sat next to me, patting my back. "Chifuyu, you're not like the assholes who has a crush on her. You're a good dude so I trust you." he grinned.

I gave him a smile, "Thanks, Baji-san."

"You're welcome. So, when are you gonna tell her?" he said, nudging me.

"I don't know. I mean, I know that she's not really into these kind of stuff yet." I shrugged, "I don't even know if she feels the same way." I added, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hmm..good point.." he rubbed his chin, then his eyes widened as if he just realized something. Uh oh, I know that look. "I got it!" He exclaimed, fist bumping the air.

I knew it. An idea popped in his mind.

"Want me to be your wing man?" He asked, wiggling his brows at me.

I laughed, "You?? My wing man??" I said, laughing my ass off.

He growled, "OH SHUT UP! I KNOW HOW TO MAKE GIRLS FALL IN LOVE!—AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN LIKE THAT! YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I WANT TO HELP YOU!!"

"Baji-san, if she doesn't feel the same way, let's not force her." I gave him a warm smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 945 11
"ษดษชแด„แด‡ แด›แด แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€, ษช'แด ส/ษด สŸ/ษด แดŠแดœsแด› แด„แด€สŸสŸ แดแด‡ ส/ษด" sสœแด‡ ษขแด€แด แด‡ แด€ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแดษชสŸแด‡. สแดแดœ แดแด‡แด› แดษชแด›sแดœสแด€ แดแดœแด›sษชแด…แด‡ แด€ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ษดษชแด‡ษดแด„แด‡ sแด›แดส€แด‡, สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡แด sแด แด…แดแดกษด sแด สแดแดœ...
9.8K 672 23
"๐™„ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š" - แด‡ษดษขสŸษช๊œฑสœ -
86.8K 2.2K 25
Sugawara didn't expect to fall for you, but he also didn't expect your complicated history with two other setters - Toru Oikawa and Tobio Kageyama. ...