If You Were Ours

By MelyssaWhyte

Kinsley Wright didn't come from money, but her friendship with Mafia princess, Adriana Romano, flung her into... More

Before You Read
Chapter One - Kinsley
Chapter Two - Kinsley
Chapter Three - Dane
Chapter Four - Dane
Chapter Five - Tyson
Chapter Six - Kinsley
Chapter Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Eight - Dane
Chapter Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Ten - Tyson
Chapter Eleven - Kinsley
Chapter Twelve - Dane
Chapter Thirteen - Kinsley*
Chapter Fourteen - Tyson
Chapter Fifteen - Dane
Chapter Sixteen - Kinsley/Tyson *
Chapter Seventeen - Dane
Chapter Eighteen - Dane*
Chapter Nineteen - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty - Tyson
Chapter Twenty One - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Three - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Four - Dane
Chapter Twenty Five - Dane
Chapter Twenty Six - Kinsley
Chapter Twenty Seven - Tyson*
Chapter Twenty Eight - Kinsley*
Chapter Twenty Nine - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty - Tyson
Chapter Thirty One - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Two - Dane
Chapter Thirty Three - Kinsley*
Chapter Thirty Four - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Five - Dane
Chapter Thirty Six - Tyson
Chapter Thirty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Thirty Eight - Dane
Chapter Thirty Nine - Tyson
Chapter Forty - Dane
Chapter Forty One - Tyson
Chapter Forty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Four - Dane
Chapter Forty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Six - Dane
Chapter Forty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Forty Eight - Dane
Chapter Forty Nine - Dane
Chapter Fifty - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty One - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Two - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Three - Tyson
Chapter Fifty Four - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Five - Kinsley
Chapter Fifty Six - Dane
Chapter Fifty Seven - Dane
Chapter Fifty Nine - Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty - Tyson*
Chapter Sixty One - Tyson/Dane/Kinsley*
Chapter Sixty Two - Dane
Chapter Sixty Three - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Four - Dane
Chapter Sixty Five - Dane*
Chapter Sixty Six - Tyson
Chapter Sixty Seven - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Eight - Kinsley
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dane
Chapter Seventy - Tyson
Chapter Seventy One - Dane
Chapter Seventy Two - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Three - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Four ~ Kinsley*
Chapter Seventy Five - Kinsley
Chapter Seventy Six - Kinsley/Tyson
Chapter Seventy Seven - Tyson
Chapter Seventy Eight - Dane
Chapter Seventy Nine - Tyson
Chapter Eighty - Tyson*
Chapter Eighty One - Tyson/Kinsley*
Chapter Eighty Two - Kinsley
Chapter Eighty Three
Continuation of this story
Honeymoon smut - Patreon Sample*

Chapter Fifty Eight - Tyson*

186K 4.4K 1.8K
By MelyssaWhyte

Tyson ~

Kinsley was a fucking magnet, attracting attention everywhere we went which flared every protective and possessive instinct I had.

Other dominants eyed her like a meal to be had, and I wanted to beat the shit out of them for even imagining touching our Kinsley.

I was surprised at Kinsley's reaction to the live scene on the stage. She was opposed to the degradation aspect which didn't surprise me due to her obvious praise kink, but the flogging didn't seem to scare her as much as it had in the past...it turned her on, which made me wonder what else she would be open to.

We entered the private room, making sure the door was locked behind us.

I reached back and tugged at the handle and showed Kinsley the lock, demonstrating the doors unwillingness to move as I pulled on it so she'd feel comfortable.

Her wide eyes danced around the room, looking at the equipment and toys that were scattered as far as the eye could see.

"This is different than our playroom at home." She said as she started to timidly walk around.

Dane and I made eye contact as the words left her mouth, instantly picking up on her mention of our house as home for the first time since we'd been in New York.

That's right baby, New York isn't your home. L.A. is...with us. We're your home.

"Don't be scared, look around. Let us know if there's anything that piques your interest or that you want to know more about." Dane said as we studied her every move.

Kinsley's petite toned legs carried her around the room as she studied the equipment that was new to her with Dane and I following close behind, cataloging everything she passed and making notes of her reaction.

She stalled at a chair, running her hands over it and tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"Why are the arms of this chair so high?" She asked innocently.

I quickly took a seat in the chair to demonstrate for her, giving her a visual so she could better understand.

The arms of the chair were right above my shoulders and were wide and sturdy.

"How could you ever fit your arms on the arm rests if they are above your shoulders?" Kinsley asked, studying the chair.

Sweet little Kinsley. You're fucking adorable.

"These aren't for my arms baby...they're for your legs." I said, giving her a sly grin as I watched desire flash in her eyes once she realized what the chair was used for.

She swallowed hard against her own arousal and her breathing picked up at the thought of her legs sprawled over my shoulders.

Our little Kinsley likes this one. I'll have to order one for the playroom at home.

Dane stood behind her and placed a few kisses on her neck. It was obvious that Kinsley was intrigued with the idea of using the private playroom, but there was a certain amount of hesitation in her that Dane and I could both pick up on and wanted to address before we went any further.

"Listen baby, we know things have changed, but we want you to trust us...especially in here." Dane said softly.

"You make the rules." I reminded her.

She nodded at our words.

"Tell us what you want, Kins. We'll obey whatever rules you put in place." Dane said, pinning her between us.

Kinsley leaned back against me, but had her arms wrapped around Dane's torso, completely safe and content between us, which is exactly what we wanted.

"What if...I don't know what I want?" She asked in a small voice.

"How about Tyson and I list everything out and you tell us if you're interested or not." Dane offered.

I fucking love that idea, because I have a sneaking suspicion that some of Kinsley's preferences may have changed.

"Okay." She said, giving us a nod.

"We already decided that degradation was off the table." Dane said, confirming that we wouldn't embarrass or insult her.

"Correct." she said confidently.

Our girl wants to be praised, not insulted. We can do that.

"What about restraints and bondage?" Dane asked.

"Interested."

"Spanking." I said firmly, grabbing her ass with one of my hands.

She gasped at my harsh grip and leaned against me, giving into the sensation instead of running from it, which was almost an answer in itself.

"With what?" She asked raggedly for confirmation.

I reached down and unbuckled my belt, sliding it from the loops slowly before displaying my palm out for her on one side and the belt on the other side. Kinsley looked down at both options and swallowed hard as she considered the possibility.

"Interested...in both."

Her words sent a shiver down my spine and I pressed my hard length against her back, letting her know how much I loved the idea.

"Sensory play?" Dane asked. "Hot, cold, blind folds, etc." He added as a quick explanation.

"Interested."

"Pain? - Clamps, plugs, floggers, gags?"

"No, not interested." Kinsley said, shaking her head no for emphasis.

"Ass play?" Dane asked in a low sultry voice.

Kinsley's brows furrowed as she mulled over the idea.

"Doesn't that hurt...a lot?" She asked timidly.

"Not if you do it right." Dane soothed with a mischievous grin on his face as he pressed his forehead against hers and held her hips while I squeezed her ass.

Chewing her lip nervously, Kinsley didn't answer immediately, but the fact that she hadn't shot down the idea instantly meant she was slightly interested.

Don't be scared of what you want Kinsley. We'll give you everything you're too scared to ask for.

"Open to it, but a little nervous." She said honestly.

We can work with that.

"Knife play?" I asked firmly.

Her eyes went wide as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"Would you cut my skin?" She asked in a scared shaky voice.

I smiled down at her with a cocky, sadistic grin.

"I'm way too skilled with a blade to cut you, baby. It's just used to tease you and ramp you up, never to harm you."

Kinsley licked her lips at my words as she nodded.

"Interested."

Fuck yes.

Turns out our girl was feeling much more adventurous than before. We went through everything Dane and I could think of, taking note of her consent or refusal of every suggestion. Once we had gone through everything Kinsley was practically breathless with excitement, but there was one last thing we needed to confirm before we could play. We held her close between us, wrapping her up from both sides as we spoke to her.

"Now we know what you like and what you don't...but none of this works if you don't trust us, Kinsley."

Trust was the foundation of BDSM. She had to trust that we'd obey the rules she set in place otherwise true submission would be impossible. She'd second guess us and hesitate if she didn't trust us. Everything had to be consensual...willing submission.

"We would never hurt you Kinsley." Dane said as he dropped his lips onto her neck and started to kiss a loving trail starting at her collar bone.

"We're so sorry for breaking your trust, baby. Let us show you that you can trust us again." I said, kissing her neck from the other side.

She lifted her head, tilting it back and forth with her eyes closed as we nipped and sucked sensual kisses up both sides of her neck.

"You're ours." I whispered in her ear.

"Forever." Dane whispered in her other ear.

It wasn't just trust, it was a commitment. She was it for us. There was no one else. Ever.

"I trust you." She said breathlessly, smiling with her eyes closed as she soaked up our kisses.

"What's your safe word, Kinsley?" Dane mumbled against her flesh.

"Vanilla," She gasped as our kisses became more forceful, knowing we were about to begin.

I reached down and turned her around harshly, grabbing hold of her throat with one hand. The sudden impact of my hand against her throat made her mouth drop open as she gasped, but the corner of her mouth drew up into a small smile.

There she is.

"Are you afraid of me?" I asked in a deep voice that made her smile curl even higher up her cheek.

"No."

"Why not?" I growled, barely holding onto my self control.

"Because I love you."

My chest inflated at her soft admission and I lost complete control of myself. Her words settled deep in my soul and I lost it. I wanted her, I wanted every inch of her all at once and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I scooped her up and carried her over to the chair she'd been eyeing so intently earlier.

"Grab those padded cuffs she likes so much." I said to Dane who instantly moved to the multiple cabinets and drawers that lined the walls.

"I missed you so fucking much." I said as a soft, sweet admission before my inner animal took over.

Dane appeared with black padded cuffs as I undressed her. He kissed both of her wrists before he fastened them to her wrists and helped me restrain her to a hook that was hanging over the chair. She had turned over complete control to us, letting us dominate and manipulate her small body by restraining her hands above her head and positioning her on the top of the chair with her legs spread.

I immediately moved to take a seat in the chair, eye level with her slick opening that was begging for my mouth, completely on display for me.

"You're so fucking wet." I said before unleashing my mouth on the sensitive folds in front of me.

The sudden impact of my mouth and tongue made Kinsley arch and moan, forcing the restraints to clang against the metal ceiling as she jerked.

I devoured her, feasted on her, lapping and sucking on every inch of her as she hissed and moaned above my head.

Pulling her closer to me, I hooked my arms around her thighs from behind, forcing her against my face as hard as I could. She was mine and I wanted to make her scream.

Holding her firmly against me with my strong arms, I sucked hard on her swollen clit, loving the loud moans that escaped her sweet mouth at the pressure.

The movements of my tongue and mouth were so sudden and so ravenous, it didn't take long for Kinsley to start to quiver and tense.

"Already baby?" I mumbled against her skin, before plunging my tongue as deep as it could go inside her.

Normally, I'd edge her a few times and make her beg me for release, but not tonight. I wanted her to come, I wanted to feel her and taste her as she went over the edge.

"Come for me baby." I said low against her soft folds, letting the vibrations of my voice stimulate her opening.

She pulled against the restraints, and writhed against the arms of the chair that was supporting her open thighs, ready to spill for me and clearly enjoying my words as the echoed and vibrated against her drenched pussy.

"Mmmm, that's it...good girl." I praised her, forcing my voice as deep as it could go, licking and sucking her clit between words.

My praise was all she needed and I felt her tense and tighten as her legs started to shake.

I pressed my tongue against her clit, feeling it pulse and beat as she rode out her orgasm, praising her as her muscles contracted and convulsed.

"So perfect...such a good girl." I praised against her flesh.

Her body went limp and softened as her moans turned into soft whimpers and pants.

Get ready sweet Kinsley, because we're far from finished with you.

******

I'm going to try and get the next chapter to you as quickly as possible! I'll be working on it for you today. Any requests/preferences my dirty little smut lovers? I can't make any promises, but I always love your feedback and requests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 20.8K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
386K 5.3K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
1.2M 46.8K 37
Luca Giovanni. The heir to New York's biggest enterprise has a task to complete before his father will pass down the company to him- the company that...
484K 11.2K 40
• ONGOING • 'Plea-please Lea-leave me ' she tried to move out of his grip but couldn't . 'No no miele we can't do that you belong to us baby ' Ricca...