Survived (Taekook)

By xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... More

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Little devil
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Sweet Night.

10.3K 482 15
By xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Luna came to the room watching everyone calm and seated on the bed. Taehyung still in Yoongi's embrace and Yeonjun sitting very close to him, almost on the ground head on his thighs, hugging his legs.

"What happened love?" She crouched down and cupped Taehyung's face. She didn't get any answer though.

"Where were you?" Head Alpha turned Jungkook harshly who was standing leaning by the side wall. Jungkook looked at him and than back at his mate.

"I said something. Where were you? Leaving him alone in the room?" He yelled again.

"I was out." Jungkook finally spoke making Taehyung to finally notice his presence. The hurt was clear in his voice, he knew that one can smell his mate from miles away, and him standing at this close proximity to Taehyung and Taehyung still not acknowledging his presence is intentional.

Taehyung looked at him in shock. He was so out of his self, his wolf was so hurt that it has shut down it's high senses.

Taehyung can sense Jungkook blocking the link and also the hurt in his voice. For a reason he felt bad, his mate has a full right over him. He knew that, being an Omega, all of him is his mates.

"Out? Doing what?" An angry yell and Jungkook was pushed by the head Alpha.

"Something important came up. I had to go." Jungkook said not making eye contact with his father.

Before anyone could say anything a harsh and flinching sound of a slap made everyone stunned to their places. Jungkook's face flung to left when a raging hand crashed with his right cheek.

"Dad." Yoongi suddenly said. Making everyone to come to their senses.

"What was more important than your dying mate? He just woke up after 5 days and you had something important to do." He snapped his head toward himself and made Jungkook look at him.

Jungkook stayed silent. Not even a single word.

"May be there was really something important." Yoongi defended.

"Caring for your mate should be our first priority. And what the hell was so important than staying here and protecting him." He pointed at Taehyung who was sitting there scared of the tense environment, holding to Yeonjun's hand.

"Atleast let him explain." Yoongi spoke again.

"He got nothing to say." Head Alpha glared at Jungkook was still standing in the same posture.

"Where is Jimin or Beack?" He yelled again asking everyone.

"Jimin is out and Beakhyun is with Chanyeol." Yoongi replied.

"What kind of guardian is he? Taehyung is supposed to be safe when he is there, why the hell is he always hurt and Beakhyun absent." He stated the fact.

"He got his life too." They all looked at the owner of the voice.

"Lunch is ready. Be there in 5 minutes all of you." Grandma said and turned back to leave.

Not after 3 minutes everyone was on the table and Ahro was serving the food.

"Where is Jimin?" She asked looking around.

"He went to meet a friend." Yoongi replied.

"Oh ok." She said. "Eat Taehyung. The food's getting cold. Come on."

No one talked at the dining table, the lunch went well and everyone was back to their rooms. Head Alpha still angry at his son.

"What's gotten into you? You were too harsh on him today" Luna asked her mate as soon as he went back to his room.

"Taehyung is his responsibility, he is supposed to keep him safe, stay by his side. And he just left him after such big incident happened to him." Head Alpha held the bridge of his nose.

"You never liked Taehyung, you wanted him to go back then what now?" Luna asked massaging his shoulders.

"I like him or not that's not the question. He is his mate, he should care about him." Head Alpha tried to sound unbothered.

"You and I both know he care about Taehyung. We have seen how much it affected him when Taehyung was not waking up. Saying that he doesn't care about his mate is wrong."

"He didn't care about his mate the way he should have."

"So did you. He was the member of this family, you never treated him right."

"My place is different, my words don't hurt him but his does."

"Words hurt Alpha, whoevers they are they hurt. If you expect Jungkook to be serious you need to teach him by your actions. You and I both know he has always idealized you. Whatever you did was his way of work."

"I never taught him to disrespect his mate."

"But you did taught him to be harsh. You remember when he first came he was so shy, and kind. He always was kind. I still think about his parents, whoever they were they did good work on the boy." She smiled sweetly, not noticing the look of shame and guilt on Head Alpha's face.

"I just want the boys to be happy. Taehyung is an angel he don't deserve these miseries he deserves all the happiness of the world. I just hope Jungkook gives him that." She added and got bust with her own stuff leaving a guilty Alpha behind.

"I want that too." Head Alpha whispered, trying his beat not to shed tears.

               *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Taehyung became silent. Awfully silent.

Maybe he let all of it out and he was at relief or may be it didn't work. Crying in someone else's embrace didn't work properly.

He was holding Yeonjun close, even more close to himself than usual. The thought of losing another part of him scared him.

Jungkook has been distant and that alone made Taehyung discourage himself more. His wolf shutting him down and intensity of grief broke him.

"Can i sit by your side love?"  A small knock and Grandma's voice came in.

"You don't need to ask grandma. Come sit." He stood up and made way for her to sit down and never leaving Yeonjun's hand for once.

"I love the way you two stay by each other's side. Me and Soo-ho were the same. Never let eachother alone and love eachother alot."

"Who is Soo ho?" Yeonjun asked.

"He was my brother. Taehyung's grandfather." She patted his hairs.

"Let me tell you a story son." She said.

"We were so happy and peaceful pack back then. You know i spend so little time with them. It was 17 years of my life but they still were little. Our pack has always been a house to visitors. Many Leaders and Alpha's came to our pack. I was the only daughter with Soo Ho being the only son. We were very dear to the whole pack. My Dad was an Alpha but my Mom was an Omega, a true Omega. When we were little, one night 24 Omega came to our pack, all injured and they were very weak. I was helping mom in the kitchen when dad informed about their arrival.." she chuckled thinking about her childhood.

"That night they all had dinner with us. Dad invited them to come live with us and they accepted the invitation. That was the start of forming a pack with only Omegas. Later all other ranks shifted from our pack. They never came back and we Omega's were happy to stay together. When dad died i was 14 year old and Soo ho was 16, he became the next head of the pack. He was also a true Omega like my mother. He was blessed and had a great hold over the pack." Tears welled in her eyes.

"One day i was out on the walk when suddenly Mom called saying there are guest coming and she need my help to make arrangements. It was another packs Alpha that came to talk to my brother to maintain peace in the area by accepting eachother's pack. You know who were they?" She asked the two boys who were listening to her carefully.

"I don't know." Yeonjun replied.

"It was Hyung Ji. Yoongi's grandpa. I met him that day and just like that we found out that we were mates. He marked me there infront of everyone and then i came here with them. At the age of 17 i left my beautiful pack and came here. Adjusting here was a little difficult and Hyung Ji also had alot of duties that he barely was able to stay by my side, but he cared, he cared alot about me. He always made time and effort for me." She smiled.

"I went back few times but that time when Soo Ho got matted and when he was blessed with a Son. Your Dad sweetie. He had only one son but Moon Goodess blessed him with a true Omega son. He was not strong though. He got other powers but not strength." Thinking she might have offended the younger one, she spoke again.

"But you know what? He was a very good leader. I once went back when Mom died. Your mother was a great lady, she was an omega but having a golden heart. Omega's are naturally good in nature but she was an angel, just like you. You've got most of her features, her eyes, her brown hairs and most of all her boxy smile. You are a true identical of your parents Taehyung. Your father was just like you, caring and selfless. He must be proud if he saw you now. I just hope where ever he is, he must be seeing you and will be happy." She gave a kiss to the Omega. Taehyung's inner broke down, but he didn't showed any emotions outside.

"You know what! I never knew about you and Beakhyun. I just got to know that you were weak but beautiful and has a special powers like your father. When our pack was destroyed, i was heartbroken and wanted to go back but at that time Hyung Ji died. I couldn't. Never once was i able to meet my nephew. Even having the power to help them I couldn't. I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm also a reason of your traumatic childhood." She finally hugged the boy.

Taehyung finally let a tear escape his eye. Why does she has to tell him all this today when he was already broke and tired.

"I know it's hard for you to hear but i just wanted to let you know that we have came from a pack that developed himself all alone and broke the superstitions of the society. We have let the world know that Omega's are not weak and they can stand alone. Their mate is just their better half not their whole existence. Always remember that i was not there but i am now." More tears came
Out of his eyes. Yeonjun who was sitting by their side was also crying.

Hearing the heart touching history of their pack made him want to live that moments with Taehyung but his heart hurts thinking about the disastrous ending of the beautiful pack.

"Papa missed you alot. He talked about you alot. We always got to hear she was this, she is that and all the great stuff about you." The hoarse voice of Omega made the hybrid lady laugh.

"Was it a good stuff or...."

"I sometimes thought you were some kind of Goddess..." before he can complete the loud laugh of the old lady made the two boys laugh also.

"What i heard was right. You are funny without even trying." She laughed but kissed the head of the omega. The pair was so into their family chit-chat that they didn't notice the figure outside the door, crying but biting down the sobs.

"If you don't mind me saying, who is Yeonjun?"

Hello Army💜💜.
I'm late again but i hope you can forgive me. Read, vote and comment and follow me please 😊
I purple you 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 54.1K 50
"You Lied to me" "I'm sorry Your Majesty" Kim Taehyung 23 is a True Blood Alpha King of Kaghan, A luscious green Kingdom. Taehyung is aggressive an...
7.1K 342 10
Jeon Jungkook,a nerd alpha,an office worker, is the bestfrnd of the infamous & rich omega Kim Taehyung.. Taehyung, aka V, has a very different aurora...
652K 29.3K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
3.3M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...