Destined To Me | jjk.kth ✔

By Naveena_bts

Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old s... More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter (1) First Kiss
Chapter (2) Beginning
Chapter (3) The Start
Chapter (4) Loved
Chapter (5) Reality
Chapter (6) Dissapeared
Chapter (7) Changed
Chapter (8) Glimpse
Chapter (9) Limits
Chapter (10) Choice
Chapter (11) Liar
Chapter (12) Unknown
Chapter (13) Escape
Chapter (15) Terrifying
Chapter (16) Fault
Chapter (17) Nightmare
Chapter (18) Warmth
Chapter (19) Burden
Chapter (20) Cherished
Chapter (21) Jeon
Chapter (22) Almond eyes
Chapter (23) Big Bunny
Chapter (24) Alright
Chapter (25) Hatred
Chapter (26) Young Boy
Chapter (27) Horrible Plans
Chapter (28) Last Moments
Toxicity [ Please check ]
Chapter (29) Shattered Moments
Chapter (30) Life
Epilogue (End)
《 Thank You 》

Chapter (14) Heartbreak

11.1K 501 119
By Naveena_bts

"With all the smiles you brought me,
I never thought that you could cause me so many tears."

01/09/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third Person POV

The raven haired male sat on his chair, his hand playing with the beautiful hazel green paperweight.

His jaw clenched as his eyes were digging holes at the small petite figure that was lying unconscious on the shining floor.

His hands cuffed behind his back, his bread cheek pressed against the hard and cold floor as the dry tears decorating his cheeks.

His eyelids closed, hiding his beautiful chocolate brown orbs.

Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue when his eyes fell over the delicate soft wrist of the other, which were now red and bruised because of the handcuffs.

"Open them.." He ordered as one of the guards standing there opened those metal handcuffs without any question.

The room was big, it was elegant, everything screamed rich and money, two guards stood tall on the room's door, their hands crossed on their chest with their eyes blank.

Yoongi and Hoseok were also sitting in the same room staring at the raven haired male, sharing glances in between.

His secretary stood just beside the window, as her eyes were fixed on the male at floor, only disgust, hate and anger swimming in them.

"What are we going to do with him sir ?" Hoseok asked the raven haired male, using the horrifics because of the other's presence in the room.

The raven haired male sighed as he messaged his forehead;

"Don't know, he ruined my plan...!!"

"Just throw him anywhere in the basement sir, he would die anyway.." Yoongi shrugged as he looked at the blue haired male with a bored expression.

"Have you gone mad Yoongi, he wouldn't even survive five days there. That place stinks, rotten dead bodies, stinky smell of blood... he would die tormented there.."

"But that's what we want right !!" Yoongi cut Hoseok in between his sentences as the other male glared at him with his jaw clenched.

"Don't be this heartless Yoongi, we all know he is not at any f---" Hoseok halted his words, with his jaw still clenched, glaring at the other male who looked away from his eyes.

The white knuckles and gritted jaw of the raven haired male didn't go unnoticed by both the Male.

"I'm sorry !!" The cat-faced male uttered in a small voice, his apology directed toward Hoseok.

"Wha---"

Their words stopped when they heard a whimper, snapping their head toward the figure lying on the floor.

The blue haired male frowned his eyebrows feeling the pain in his body, slowly opening his eyes only to shut them back because of sudden light.

He whimpered in pain when felt his hand and legs literally numbed with a burning sensation over his wrist.

Again opening his eyes, blinking them repeatedly to clear his blurry vision, the male flinched hard when saw so many eyes staring at him.

The male sat up immediately ignoring the pain that jolted up with the sudden movement of his.

He crawled back with the speed of lightning, making his back slam against the wall. The male pulled his knees to his chest as his eyes looked at so many unknown people with horror filled eyes.

His chocolate brown orbs rested over the similar black charcoal eyes, as they sting with warm tears with his heart shattering remembering the previous incident of the day.

His lips wobbled, and it took him everything to not shed his tears when saw the man walking toward him with cold blank expressions.

"Get up !!" The raven haired male ordered looking down at the male, his arms crossed at his chest..

The blue haired male complied standing up on his feet looking at the taller male with glistening eyes, the male softly rubbing his wrist hissing in pain..

The taller male opened his mouth to say something but the blue haired male beat him to that.

"Y-you did really wrong Jungkook. You played with me for so long, y-you don't even know what I-i am feeling, I loved you koo.. I-i loved you so much, I gave you my trust, my love, m-my body.. m-my soul.." the words rolled out from the younger Male's tongue with such softness and vulnerability.

"B-but you- you just played with me, I was nothing to you except a pleasurable body to release your stress on !!" Taehyung repeated the same words of the other, as a few tears rolled down his eyes.

"Y-you.. you could have said that to me after using me for the first time, but you used me for the whole 7 years, and when you got b-bored of m-me you started a-abusing me.." The male continued without stopping, he didn't even know if he would ever be able to get out of this man's hold...

"You were everything to me, and I was nothing..;" a bitter chuckle left his mouth,

"You ruined me J-jungkook, but.. but what was the fault of that kid... huh ? If I was nothing to you then why did you have a child with me J-jungkook.. why you gave the false hope of a loving father to that small k-kid..." He sobbed covering his mouth with his palms to stop further noises..

"Y-you did all this, just because you want to have me in b-bed... I h-hate you !! You didn't even show some pity over that small 5 year old kid...."

The raven haired male clenched his fist, as his lips pressed into a thin line..

That pain which Taehyung had endured was nothing in front of his suffering.

"You insulted my love J-jungkook, a man like you, doesn't deserve love..."

The blue haired male gritted his teeth, wiping his tears harshly. The raven haired male knuckles turned white as his nail dug into his own palm.

"Y-you will never feel love, Jungkook, I promised you that !!"

Anger raised in the raven haired Male's chest, Yoongi's and Hoseok's eyes widened. They both knew this wasn't going to end well.

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung !!" His voice was low as giving warning to the other, glaring down at the floor, breathing becoming raged.

The blue haired male stopped as he glared at the other, and before he could think the words were coming out from his mouth...

"Why are you so angry huh !! Truth hurts huh ? I promised you Jungkook you would never be able to feel love, and even if you did love some-someone then he or she would be just like you.... fucking cruel and disgusting, to love a cruel mafia like you !! You can't love anyone, you can't be loyal to anyone, you would just fake an act to love them too !! You would cheat on them too !! Your love for them would be fake too !!"

He didn't mean those words, he wasn't the man to insult someone's love for anyone, but still the rage bubbling inside his heart caused him to say those words...

Which was the biggest mistake....

The blue haired male gasped loudly as his back slammed against the wall, a rough hand pressed against his throat, again.

But this time, it was wrapped with much greater force, causing the wind to block out from his lungs,

The raven haired male shot daggers at the other, his breathing fast, as a drop of sweat formed on his forehead, the veins of his forehead and neck on display, the sight giving shivers to everyone's spine present in the room.

He hates it, he hates it when someone talks shit about his love, he hates it when they say the cruel mafia like him don't deserve love, he hates it when people call her cruel and disgusting for loving a mafia like him.

She was the only one who loved him after her mother, only one who wasn't scared of him, only one who showed the other side of the world to him.

The colourful side of the world which was snatched away from him in his childhood.

She was his everything whom they snatched away cruelly...

"Jeo--"

"Stay away !!" His yell stopped Hoseok in his tracks when he tried to free the younger male.

His nail dug into the blue haired Male's neck causing the red liquid to flow down, his tears flowed down his cheeks.

Tears of pure anger and sadness.

"What do you even know about my love huh ? How dare you say anything about my love ? How dare you !!" His screams made the whole room shudder, the blue haired male was near to lose his consciousness because of the short of breaths.

No one had the right to question his love, no one had the right to say anything bad about her.

"What do you even know about her huh !! Have you ever seen her, she is my everything !! Did you get it ? She is my everything !!!" The male yelled as pulled the other male toward himself only to again slam him against the wall.

The man slid down the wall as the raven haired male stepped back from him with breathing still raged.

The blue haired male coughed terribly as he sobbed from the pain in his throat but more in his heart, which shattered into million pieces.

His love had someone in his life, of course he didn't love him but he had someone other than him in his life, whom he loved so much...

His tears streamed down from his beautiful chocolate brown eyes...

He cried loudly, sobbing hardly as his petite body curled on the cold floor.

But he didn't care anymore, he didn't care if those black charcoal eyes were glaring at him, he didn't care if those guards were looking at him with pity, he didn't care if he was showing everyone his vulnerability.

For now he wanted to cry, he wanted to place his head in the small lap of his son and cry his heart out.

His heart which beat for him, his heart which held every single glimpse of him, his heart which treasure every single moment he spent with him.

His heart shattered painfully today, he was heartbroken before, but today he could hear the sound of his heart breaking.

There's nothing more painful than a heartbreak in love.......
______________________________******
1820 words.

This is chapter (14).

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment.

Thank you and take care. ❤❤
_______________________________*****

Hello guys, sorry for a short chapter as I am occupied with my school work.

And should we call Minjae, dear people ? *evil grin*
_______________________________*****

Happiest birthday to our golden maknae aka double bunny aka snowball aka bunbun aka bunny aka JK aka kook aka kookie aka koo aka The Jeon Jungkook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 12.3K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...
310K 17.6K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
240K 9.8K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
457K 19.8K 34
Kim Taehyung's whole world crumbled down when his 6 year old son got lost in the heavy crowd of an amusement park. But the blonde hadn't expected to...