Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.30

4.4K 127 18
By missanonymousL

CHAP.30

———»•«———

Lalisa woke up because of the sunlight beaming through her eyes. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she felt a little overwhelmed at the sudden brightness. She then looked to her side and there she saw Jungkook beside her looking at her lovingly. His head is resting on his palm as he leaned it on the bed, looking at her while grinning widely.

Lisa immediately blushed recalling what just happened last night with the both of them.

Jungkook stiffled a chuckle after witnessing her blush and get embarassed.

“Don’t laugh,” Lisa glared at him which he pressed his lips together to stop his laughter. Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance that made him chuckle at her adorableness.

Baby, you are so cute. I could not seem to resist you.” He said then Lisa hid herself under the blanket, ashamed to face him after getting conscious that she is already red.

Jungkook gave a hoarse and heartily laughed at her. His husky laugh resounded the whole space inside their bedroom.

Lisa smacked his bare chest as he scooted her and pulled her in his embrace while still laughing.

“Jeon!” Lisa said then Jungkook bit his lip to stop before kissing the crown of her head.

“I’m sorry, baby. Good morning, beautiful.” Lisa rolled her eyes that made him chuckle at her.

“No ‘Good morning’ for me, hmm?” he pouted cutely that made her sigh.

“Good morning. There. Happy?” Lisa asked sarcastically.

“Very, baby.” he said that made her huff in annoyance.

Lisa went off the bed to take a short bath while Jungkook used the other shower in the guest room. He lied when he said that the guest room was under renovation. The truth is, the guest room is perfectly fine and cozy.

Lisa would definitely get angry to him after lying about it but he cared less, he wanted to be beside her. That’s how desperate he was.

Lisa went out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to prepare breakfast.

“Good morning, Miss Lisa!” Minnie and the other maid greeted her joyfully. Lisa smiled at them and greeted them as well.

“Did you cook breakfast?” Lisa asked Minnie.

“Ah! Not yet, miss. I will cook now—”

“No. Actually, I want to cook by myself. Is it okay?” Lisa asked then Minnie nodded at her which she jumped happily before going to the kitchen.

After some time, Minnie and the other maid left her there. She was peacefully cooking while humming songs until someone cleared a throat beside her. She looked at her side and she saw Jungkook looking at her with a soft smile on his face.

“What are you cooking, baby?” he asked as he walked near her before wrapping his veiny arms on her petite waist.

“Hng. Just pancakes for us both.” Lisa said then he hummed before he snuggled his face on the crook of her neck.

“Can you detach yourself for a second? I am cooking, you see?” Lisa asked but the stubborn guy he is never listened and just did what he wanted.

“Nope.” He said and peppered kisses on her neck and shoulder which are full of hickeys that he made last night.

He smirked at the sight, “Such a masterpiece.” He said which made her frown a little.

“What?” she asked, oblivious of what he was implying.

“The hickeys look so good on you,” he said that made her cheeks heat up. She totally forgot to conceal it earlier.

Dumb, Lalisa! She mentally scolded herself for forgetting about and now she had to face his unlimited teases.

“N-No!” Lisa stuttered which added up to her embarassment.

“Yes. Hickeys really looks good on you. Well, hickeys that I made, that is.” He said and chuckled to himself.

‘It’s not like someone would dare to touch you other than me.’

Lisa shivered at his statement and momentatily paused for a moment to regain her calmness. She shut her eyes tightly but then opened when she heard the stove turned off.

“You are too deep in thought that you forgot you’re cooking, baby.” He teased then she looked at the burnt pancake. She bit her lower lip before facing him. She smacked his chest hardly and pouted.

“That was because of you!” Lisa blamed him angrily which he chuckled innocently.

“Why me? You were the one cooking, correct?” he asked that made Lisa fume in anger which he found rather cute.

“You were distracting me!” Lisa retorted.

“How? I was just saying that the hickeys I made looks good on you.” He fought back, he grinned inwardly when he saw her cheeks flush in crimson as she puffed her cheeks in annoyance. He won!

“Ugh! I hate you!” Lisa said and turned her back on him but then he caught her and pinned her on the counter. Lisa shrieked in surprise and her eyes trembled as Jungkook gazed her intently.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was contemplating wether to continue what he’s been dreading to do or not. It’s not like he is hesitating but the thought of the aftermaths makes it difficult for him to think.

Jungkook is a guy whose impatient and has a low temperament. He is afraid that he would lose his cool if he dared to do it.

‘Shit! Don’t lose your cool, Jungkook!’ He said to himself but much to his very unfortunate day, she subsconsciously bit her lower lip which added up to his difficulty.

Lisa gulped and her cheeks began to heat up even more—if that’s even possible when she saw how his eyes fixated on her lips.

‘Calm the fuck down, Lalisa. Be a good girl.’ She thought to herself and it did help to calm her for a good two seconds. Two seconds! All of her resolve faded when Jungkook lifted his gaze to meet her trembling one. Oh good gracious!

“Jung—” gathering all her courage, she was about to say her discomfort under his grasp when he also musttered the courage to do what he was dreading to do. And that is to kiss her.

Lisa’s eyes went wide as saucers as he moved his lips against hers, softly and full of affection. Lisa froze on her spot not until he broke the kiss and pulled away.

Lisa looked at his eyes and she swore that only lust, desire and longing are the only visible emotion conveyed through his dark chocolate eyes.

Her fingertips ran cold as she gripped his arm tighter because of the sudden adrenaline rush. He looked at her for good seconds before leaning towards her lips.

His kiss was as light as the feather but unlike the feather—the kiss brought a heavy emotion. Lisa kissed him with the same apetency.

Soon after, the soft feather-like kiss turned into a steamy heated make out session. Gladly, no one was there to interrupt the love birds longing for each other. It would be embarassing to encounter such an intense desire of the two couple on the kitchen.

The pancakes were long forgotten, the two did not let go of each other and continued their session upstairs, to their bedroom.

Jungkook was caressing her bare shoulder as she leaned closer to his bare chest.

“I’m hungry.” Lisa said as she lifted her face to look at him. She pouted cutely at him that made him chuckle.

“You just ate, remember?” Lisa rolled her eyes at his cockiness. He had the audacity to tease her like this when he wrecked her for 4 times in a row in just a span of three hours!

“I meant food, Jungkook. I am hungry for food!” Lisa said that made him laugh.

“Alright then. I’ll go downstairs and cook. You stay here hmm?” Jungkook said then Lisa nodded. Jungkook stood up and took his robe to cover his nakedness. He then kissed her forehead lovingly before leaving her inside.

She felt sore after all they did from last night ‘til earlier this morning which left her so exhausted.

Lisa hissed in pain as she stood up to take a hot bath for a moment to relax herself. Lisa sighed as she soaked herself inside the hot tub that she prepared for herself.

On the other hand, Rosé had to go to a date that her parents set for her and Jimin.

Rosé arrived and there she saw Jimin sitting on the table reserved for the both of them. She sat there as she heaved a deep sigh.

“Well that’s offending.” Jimin muttered that earned her attention. Her cheeks flushed in crimson in embarassment.

“Oh, no, no! That’s not it.” Rosé quickly said that made him laugh at her. She furrowed her eyebrows at him as he laughed at her.

“What are you laughing at?” Rosé asked him.

“Sorry, sorry. I was just teasing you earlier. I understand that you really are not into me.” Jimin told her that made her somewhat guilty. She openly showed him that she is not interested on him but she is somehow guilty to blatantly show it to him.

“That’s not it, really. It’s just that—” she quickly pressed her lips together to shut her mouth. She has this habit to talk a lot if she gets frustrated in something. Jimin looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

———»•«———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.8K 33
"Jungkook....Let's divorce"...Was the last thing she said... Where She finds out the man she loved and trusted had been playing with her emotions...I...
217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
193K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...