Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.29

4.1K 143 21
By missanonymousL

CHAP.29

---»•«---

Lisa cried that made him teary as well.

"Li-"

"No! No, Jungkook!" Lisa said and pushed him away harshly.

"You-you should hate me. You need to-"

"What the fuck are you saying, Lisa?! Hate you?! Really?" Jungkook asked in disbelief that made her cry even harder. "Do you even know what you are asking huh?!" he asked as he got angrier.

"Yes! And that's the right thing to do. Hate me! Resent me! Loathe me! And... and... forget me." Lisa lowered her head as she said the last part. He clenched both his fists and jaw in anger.

"You've got to be kidding, Lisa." He said lowly, anger evident in his tone of voice. His patience is running on a thin thread.

"I am not. It's better if-"

"It's not better, Lisa! It will just make everything worse! Do you even know how heavy that was huh?!" Jungkook said angrily while Lisa just sobbed. The atmosphere of the room became thick because of the tension around Jungkook and Lisa.

"Hate? Are you even aware of what that means huh?" Jungkook asked again but Lisa remained crying, "Do you even know how hard it is to hate the person you love?" his voice cracked at the last part of his statement. Lisa looked at him and there she realize that he was also crying while looking intently at her.

"I did, Lisa. I did try to. I tried to hate you, resent you, but it just brought me in despair! You know why? Because everytime I try to forget about you, everything just kept coming back!" Jungkook said while his tears flooded through his cheeks, "My heart aches everytime I try to hate you. Everytime I try, it just makes me realize how much I love you." The last sentence became a solemn whisper.

"Now tell me, how could I do such thing huh?" he asked as the anger rose up again to his head.

'I'm sorry. I love you too.' Lisa wanted to say. She wanted to tell him that she still loves him-no, actually she never fell out of love. She love him and she never forgot about him. But she could not even tell him about it.

"Jungkook," she mumbled as she cried even harder.

"Did you really meant it? Did you?" he asked again, "Answer me, Lisa before I am lose my patience. Please, Lisa." He asked as he clenched his fist even tighter, his palm is already cold and pale because of the pressure.

He took a long stride to her but this time, she did not step back and just remained their with her head hung low. He lifted her chin with his hand to meet her gaze.

"Answer me, Lily." He said that made her cry even more. She lip her lower lip and shook her head to take her chin off from his grasp.

"I know you're lying, Lisa. All I want is to hear it from you. All I want is for you to assure me, to be honest with me, to open up to me, Lisa. That's all I want. Make me understand, clear it all to me." He begged her but she still shook her head.

"What are you afraid of, Lisa? Why can't you just tell me?" he asked.

What is she really afraid of? Her former mother-in-law died already, he is big now but she is still afraid. Afraid to face the reality. She is afraid to disappoint him. Her life was a mess and she wouldn't want to drag him to her fucked up life.

Her life is messy and she is afraid that he will see her as a weak, little, and fragile. She is afraid of everything.

"No-" Lisa was about to protest when he pinned her on the wall. Lisa gasped but he remained stoic while clenching his jaw.

"I dare you to lie to me again, Lisa." He said angrily that made her gulp.

"I-" that was the last straw for Jungkook. His anger is on it's peak at this point. He is so fed up of her obvious lies.

All he wants is for her to tell him, say and open up but she chose to lie and hold onto it. He knows that something is blocking her from saying it and that is making him even angrier. The fact that something is urging her to close and hide everything. He wanted to know what or who it was that made her this way.

Lisa became frozen when Jungkook leaned to her and sealed her mouth with a kiss. His kiss was rough, filled with anger and frustrations but it held a glint of affection and passion.

'This is wrong. Move! Push him away!' Lisa's subconscious shouted in her head. She wanted to but her limbs, it wasn't cooperating at all. She did not move nor did she kissed him back. She just stood there as he kissed her roughly.

She groaned when she felt a tinge of pain in her lips and then she tasted her own blood that made her realize. She pushed him with all her might that made him stop and face him with that cold and stoic expression.

Lisa's clenched her fist and lifted it to his chest as she punched his chest while crying.

'Why? Why are you doing this?' Lisa wanted to yell out to him.

He just let her let all her frustrations out. His tears flew from his eyes as he looked at her. She is in pain. So much pain. But Jungkook did not even know anything about it.

He wrapped his arms around her and engulfed her in a warm hug while she cried in his chest. After a while, Lisa pulled away and faced him. Jungkook looked at her but this time, his gaze were soft and full of passion.

He leaned and captured her lips, softly this time. Lisa did not even hesitate and instantly kissed him back with the same passion.

Lisa's arms went to his neck as he slid his tongue inside her warm mouth and tilted his head to get a better access inside her mouth. Lisa moaned as he sucked her tongue. His hands travelled from her back to her sides as he explored her curves that he longed to touch.

He felt her acceptance and passion as she accepted his passion and affection towards her.

They walked towards the bed and Jungkook gently laid her on the bed. He placed his right knee in between her legs, his hand went to cup her jaw, his left hand went inside her oversized tee exploring her delicate skin.

His touch brought so much heat towards Lisa. Every part of her showed that she longed for him, his touch, everything about him.

He moved from her lips to her jaw and neck as he felt her gasping for air. His hands slid inside her t-shirt and cupped her clothed breasts that earned a sweet moan from her. He lifted his head and held her shirt, ready to take it off. Lisa bit her lower lip as he tossed the shirt on the ground before crawling back to her, raining wet hot kisses on her exposed collar bone.

Lisa tugged his hair as she moaned in delight from his touch.

She wanted to feel him. Forget about everything and just be with him again. She wanted to be free and just go back to him.

Forget about it all.

Forget about them all.

Forget.

'I love you, Jungkook. I do.' She chanted in her head as she moaned.

'I love you, Lisa. I do.' Jungkook wanted to tell her, he wanted to voice it out but maybe...maybe making her feel is better instead.

Lisa's hands then went to his polo as she unbuttoned it for him while he did his job in her neck and collar bone.

Jungkook took it off after she unbuttoned it all and he immediately took off her brassiere leaving both of their upper half bare and exposed.

Every kiss. Every touch. All of it meant one thing. Love. It all meant love.

Jungkook brushed her cheeks as he tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear. He smiled as he looked at her. He held her hand and kissed the back of her palm.

"I love you, Lalisa Jeon." He whispered before planting a kiss on her forehead. He scooted a little and embraced her before closing his eyes happily.

"I won't ever let you go. I will do everything to get you back, baby." He said and kissed the crown of her head. Lisa moved and snuggled in his chest that earned a smile from him. She must've liked his warmth as her lips curved slightly upwards after snuggling and feeling his warmth pressed on her naked form.

'She is back and I will never let her go. Never.' Jungkook oathed to himself before dozing to his slumber.

---»•«---
Finally! My long long wished chapter!

It's a little bit cringey and is kind of awkward hehe~😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 20.7K 68
Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day Lisa find out she was just a Playboy's...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
193K 5.2K 55
Two strangers tied up in a marriage. Is it a mistake or fate? [Complete]
41K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...