Ex-Married Couple

Von missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... Mehr

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.27

3.6K 111 8
Von missanonymousL

CHAP.27

———»•«———

Jennie arrived at her cousin’s house. She decided to go to Jisoo’s house for a moment since Taehyung was constantly pestering her and she is so pissed with his childish acts.

“Oh, Jennie! Come on in!” Jin said then led Jennie inside their big house.

“Hon, who was that—Oh Jen! You arrived?” Jisoo said and hugged her cousin. Jennie pursed her lips and nodded at the older.

“I’ll just get a juice and sandwhich for you, Jennie.” Jin said and looked at her fiancé who nodded at him.

Jisoo made Jennie sit on the couch.

“Is everything alright? You didn’t even contact me that you’ll arrive,” Jisoo said softly then Jennie looked at her with a sad expression.

“He’s been pestering me, Soo.” And with that, Jisoo’s eyes darkened.

That piece of shit! Did he do something inappropriate?” Jisoo asked hed but she just shook her head as a no. Jisoo sighed in relief and nodded.

“I am sorry if I bothered you today,” Jennie said.

“No, no! You are not, Jen!” Jisoo said then Jin came with a glass of juice and sandwhich.

“Here,” Jin said then Jennie nodded and said ‘Thank you’ before eating the sandwhich and drinking the juice.

Jennie’s phone then rang. She picked the call and pressed the phone on her ear.

“Jen! Why is this shitty Taehyung here at your door?!” Rosé’s voice resounded the phone that made hed ear hurt.

“Keep it down, Ro.” Jennie said then she just heard a sigh from Rosé.

“Where are you?” Rosé asked her that made her silent for a moment. Jennie looked at her cousin sitting beside her while Jin is cooking on the kitchen.

“At Jisoo’s.” Jennie answered then Rosé hummed.

“Text me the address, Jen. I’ll be there. Tell Soo that I will arrive there,” Rosé said then Jennie hummed before hanging up.

She faced Jisoo who only nodded at her and smiled warmly.

After a while, they heard the doorbell ring and Jisoo went to the door and opened it for her friend.

“Ro! Come in!” Jisoo said then Rosé nodded and gave her a sisterly hug. They then heard someone cleared a throat and so they looked to see who it was only to see Jennie with her arms crossed on her chest while raising an eyebrow at them. They both giggled before offering her to joing their hug.

“Honey, girls, come on. Lunch is ready.” Jin called them then they nodded and went to the dining table.

“How are you, Jennie, Rosé? Have you contacted Lisa?” Jin started then the three looked at him.

“We did, oppa. We always talk to her when we have time.” Rosé said cheerfully then Jin nodded and smiled.

“How are you and Taehyung, Jennie?” Jin then asked that made Jennie frozen. Even Jisoo and Rosé halted and looked at Jin.

“Taehyung told me about it. He actually told me the whole story,” Jin said then Jennie lowered her head, “Jennie, I know you are hurting but give him a chance to explain. I know Taehyung, by the way he talks about you, I know that he loves you very much. Try to hear him,” Jin told her softly.

“I don’t want t meddle on your relationship but I just want to help you two.” Jin said softly then Rosé and Jisoo looked at Jennie worriedly.

“Are you ready to face him, Jen?” Jisoo asked worriedly.

“I don’t know but… I’ll try.” Jennie said then they nodded at her before looking at them with a small smile on her face.

After their lunch together, Jennie borrowed Jin’s phone to contact Taehyung and clarify things between them.

She was about to dial him but he was fast enough to call her first. Jennie bit her lower lip and contemplated for a moment if she will answer or not. After a few rings, Jennie sighed deeply and answered the call.

“Jin hyung? D-do you know where Jennie is? I went to her apartment but she wasn’t there. I don’t know what to do, hyung. Can you please ask Jisoo noona if she knows where Jennie is?” Taehyung asked and frustrations laced his husky voice. Jennie remained silent through the other line, listening to his voice that she longed for.

“Jin hyung? Are you still there? I really need to talk to Jennie, hyung. Are you listening?” he asked then Jennie was close in tearing up but she composed herself and decided to speak.

“It’s me, Jennie.” She said then the other line got silent before she heard a shaking voice.

“Jen—”

“Meet me at the park near my apartment.” Jennie said before hanging up.

Jennie stared at the phone blankly before she wiped the tears the fell from her eyes. Jennie sighed deeply before standing up and walkong out of the guest room. She went downstairs and spotted Jisoo and Rosé watching movies with Jin.

Jin noticed her on the staircase and smiled at her warmly.

“Have you talked to him?” Jin asked that earned both Jisoo and Rosé’s attention. Jennie smiled and nodded that made them smile at her warmly.

“I’ll go now, Soo, Ro, Jin oppa. I will meet him.” Jennie said then the trio nodded to her.

Jennie rode her car to go to the said place and meet him.

Taehyung waited for a moment at the said park. He is so nervous but he is also confident to clarify things with her. He was sitting on the bench while tapping the ground with his foot.

He is constantly looking at his phone, hoping if she would message him or call him.

‘I love you, Jennie and I will fix this misunderstanding between us before it’s too late.’ Taehyunh oathed to himself and held his phone tighter as he looked at his lockscreen which showed his and her image. They were so happy at that time, it was taken when they spent their first day as a couple.

Taehyung looked at his side when he heard someone cleared a throat beside him. He immediately stood up, his tears threatening to fall. He longed for her.

“Jennie,” he muttered but Jennie just looked at him blankly.

“Talk,” she demanded him that made him gulp.

“It was all a misunderstanding. Irene. She is my ex, yes. She left me to pursue her career to become a model before. A few years, I moved on and there I met you.” Taehyung explained but Jennie remained silent, looking at him still with her cold stare.

“I swear, I moved on with her when I met you. I forgot about her. All I think of is you, my heart is only for you. That night, I called you because I wanted to surprise you. The flowers, the venue, everything was for you. But then, she came and kissed me suddenly.” Taehyung stepped closer to Jennie but she was still glued to her spot like a stone.

“I was shocked that I was unable to react. Then, I came to my senses but it was too late. You saw it,” Taehyung said bitterly and lifelessly, “I wanted to explain but… I already hurted you.” He said sadly and tears fell from his eyes.

“Why didn’t you pull away?” for the first time after he talked, Jennie urged to ask.

“I… I was shocked,” Taehyung said.

“And you think I’ll believe that?” Jennie scoffed in disbelief, Bullshit, Taehyung.” She spat in contempt.

“Did you ever think of me when you kissed her?” and with that, Jennie cried.

“I did—”

“Really? Then why didn’t you pull away?” Jennie asked again as she cried helplessly.

“Jen—”

“Answer the goddamn question, Taehyung!” Jennie shouted angrily that made him bite his lower lip as he also cried. “Do you still love her?” Jennie asked but Taehyung remained silent and cried.

“Jen—”

“Do. You. Still. Love. Her?” Jennie emphasized every word furiously.

“No. I don’t love her, Jennie. I love you,” Taehyung said.

“Then why?! Why didn’t you?!” Jennie broke down after asking it.

“I saw you.” That made her stop and look at him confused, that gave him the urge to continue, “I thought it was you. It was wrong but that’s what I saw. I saw you, after she pulled away that’s when I realized that it wasn’t you whom I was kissing.” Taehyung explained his side.

He then stepped closer and stood in front of her, he slowly lifted his hand to cup her face and wiped her tears.

“I’m sorry, Jennie. Please forgive me, love.” Taehyung said softly that made her cry even more. He pulled her to his embrace and let her cry in her chest and kissed her head as she cried.

“I love you, Jennie. Only you.” He stated firmly and tightened his hug.

Jennie cried even harder and hugged him back. Taehyung caressed her hair before lifting her head and kissed her lips.

Their lips moved in sync as they showed their love towards each other.

Taehyung loves her.

Jennie loves him.

They both love each other.

———»•«———
😭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
6.8K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
22.2K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...