Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.26

3.7K 129 12
By missanonymousL

CHAP.26

———»•«———

“You are so beautiful. My! My, you really are beautiful. My son is so lucky with you. My grandchildren will look so perfect!” that made Lisa choke on her food as she coughed nonstop. Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook looked at her in horror and worried as they assissted her.

Jungkook gave water to her as he patted her back while Mrs. Jeon also patted her worriedly.

“Are you alright, Lisa yah?” his mom asked worriedly.

“Mom! Why would you say such a thing to her!” Jungkook told his mother.

“What? It's true anyway! You will—”

“Mom!” Jungkook said then his mom just chuckled lightly while Lisa blushed so hard, “Are you alright now, Lily?” he asked softly then she nodded although still coughing. Jungkook sighed and glared at his mom who only gave him a peace sign.

Flashback ends

Lisa sighed deeply reminiscing every memories she made with him and his mom ever since then.

Her former mother-in-law had shown her nothing but kindness, she has always been loving towards Lisa, treating her as her own daughter when Lisa needed her parents.

Mrs. Jeon became Lisa's parent and loved her. When Lisa's dad threatened her with Mrs. Jeon and Jungkook, her heart shattered. Thinking that she might be the reason for their sadness breaks her heart.

When she divorced Jungkook, she could not say goodbye to Mrs. Jeon because she was ashamed of her cowardness. Afraid that she might be angry after breaking her son's heart, after everything they have done to her, she broke them, not only him.

Lisa sobbed as she sat on the chair in the garden.

Unbeknownst to her, Jungkook was actually looking at her from the terrace. He watched as she sobbed and cried after hearing about his mother. His heart clenched at the sight.

“Why are you like this, Lisa?” he muttered as he warched her mourn.

He thought to himself, if falling out of love was the reason why she left, why is she so affected about his mom? Is it because they grew close together? Or is it because after all this time, she cared for them?

“What are you hiding, Lisa? What is the reason why you divorced me 2 years ago?” Jungkook said as he looked at her from above. His mom gave him advice the last time before she died.

“My son…” she called him. Jungkook cried as his mom caressed his cheeks, “Don't cry. I don't like seeing you crying like this.”

“Mother, please don't leave me like this. Please,” he pleaded but his mother only smiled and shook her head.

“Leaving isn't as bad as you think, son. Sometimes, it becomes a way for you to start again.” His mom said and teared up while he sobbed while crying.

“Doctor!! Help!!” Jungkook shouted as he called the nurses and doctor.

“Find her, son. Find my—ugh!... find your wi—wife.” His mom said, she held his warm hands and caressed it gently, “Her reasons of leaving you is not what you think it is. I believe that she did that for you. I know it is hard for her as well, son. Find out the truth. Get her back. I will be watching,” his mom said that made him cry harder.

“Mom, j-just stop. Doctors will come. They will treat you. Doc! Help! Please!” he cried louder as he panicked.

“Don't waste your time in anger. Lisa…Lisa is a wonderful c-child. She loves you very much. You must…find…her. Love her…again.” She said before closing her eyes.

“Mom! No! Wake up!” he cried. Just then, the doctor and nurses came inside hurriedly.

His tears fell from his eyes. Even when dying, all she wanted was for him and Lisa to be back again.

Jungkook decided to go to her and comfort her.

“Lisa,” he called that alarmed her. She quickly wiped her tears and stayed silent.

“I-I'll go now,” said Lisa and was about to walk past him when he grabbed her and pulled her into his embrace. Lisa gasped in shock.

“Cry it to me, Lily.” He said softly and hugged her tighter that made her sob in his chest.

He walked her to the chair and made her sit on his lap as he caressed her back while she cried.

He let her cry her heart out in him. When her cry started to get weaker and weaker, he moved to look at her only to see her already asleep in his arms. He smiled as he wiped her face that's wet with tears.

‘Such a crybaby,’ he thought to himself before he lifted her to put her on the bed.

Lisa's mom is so restless and so stressed after Lisa's disappearance. It has been a week since Lisa left and she never had the chance to talk with her daughter.

“Rosé darling, please just let us talk to her.” Layla pleaded but Rosé just sighed.

“Aunty, I am so sorry but Lisa wished for me to keep it. She was hurt by what happened and what you did. Just give her time, aunty.” Rosé said softly as she embraced her.

Marco only sighed and massaged his temples as he also got worried. It is his fault why his daughter left.

“This is all my fault. Rosé is right, we should give our daughter some time, Layla. Rosé yah, tell Lisa to take care of herself wherever she is.” He said softly then Rosé smiled at him and nodded.

Lisa woke up earlier than usual. She looked around and there she saw herself being tangled with Jungkook's body. Her petite figure is being crushed by his body.

“J-Jungkook,” Lisa tried to shake him but he just groaned and hugged her even more.

“5 minutes,” he said huskily and snuggled on her neck. She shivered when his breath fanned her neck.

“Y-You're h-hugging me too t-tight.” She struggled but he did not budge until he also realized it. He did not pull away but just lifted his head to meet her gaze.

“Why? Aren't you the one who wanted me to hug you last night?” Lisa's eyes widened in shock.

Flashback

Jungkook arrived at the room with her on his arms. He placed her on the bed carefully and tucked her inside the blanket when she suddenly pulled him that made him lean onto her.

His eyes went wide and he looked at her in daze.

“Stay,” she mumbled.

When he felt that she fell back into her sleep, he started to move but her grip tightened again that made him stop.

“Stay. Please,” she mumbled. Upon hearing this, he sighed then moved beside her to just rest with her.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and smiled. She then moved and suddenly, she hugged him that caught him off guard. He stared at her in daze but she just snuggled in his chest.

He smiled at this and looked at her affectionately.

He caressed her hair and planted a kiss on her forehead gently before hugging her back and went to his deep slumber.

Flashback ends

Lisa looked at him in horror and quickly pushed him away that caught him off guard. He looked at her and chuckled when she became red because of embrassment.

“What's wrong—” he was about to go near her when she scooted back until she was about to fall off the bed. Luckily, Jungkook caught her arms and held her back to the bed but then, it was all so sudden and Jungkook accidently pulled her too fast that made her to lean on him.

They froze in shock. Lisa and Jungkook just kissed.

Lisa and Jungkook both pulled away with their cheeks heating up. Lisa hurriedly stood up and went to the bathroom, leaving Jungkook on the bed staring at the door where Lisa just went.

Lisa went to the sink and faced the mirror on the wall.

“What the hell were you doing, Lalisa?!” Lisa asked herself on the mirror as she pulled her hair in frustration.

Lisa went out of the bathroom with Jungkook nowhere to be found, much to her luck. She went outside and headed downstairs only to be greeted by a delicious smell coming from the kitchen where Jungkook is cooking.

When Jungkook noticed her presence, he looked at her and noticed the tinge of red tint in her cheeks that made his lips to curve upwards.

“Come on~” Jungkook said then Lisa nodded and bit her lower lip.

“What are you cooking?” Lisa asked her to break the awkwardness.

“Pancakes. For our breakfast,” Jungkook stated then Lisa nodded and wore a spare apron matching his pink one as she wore the blue one before helping him.

After cooking, they ate in peace and silence. They fell into a comfortable silence rather than the awkward one.

Jungkook returned to his study room to work while Lisa used his phone to at least talk with her friends so that she won't be bored. After a while, his phone battery went low and so she decided to charge it for a moment.

She did not want to disturb him so she just decided to find his charger on her own in his bedroom. She tried to look for it through his drawers and tables until she opened the bedside drawer.

She tried to search for it in his bedside drawer when something caught her eye.

A red velvet box.

———»•«———

I love you guys so I'll feed you hehe~

We're chapters away to see the dramas. It might be cliché for some reasons so please bare for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 12.4K 57
when jisoo's family company is going bankrupt, her father made a deal with a business partner and set her up into a marriage TWICE at only 20 years o...
46.7K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
93.4K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
234K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...