Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.21
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.25

3.8K 132 12
By missanonymousL

CHAP.25

———»•«———

Lisa then went inside after hiding at the gardens for the whole afternoon. She calmed herself down after what just happened to them earlier at his room.

She is wondering, is she a kind of witch? Because she did not really know that he was actually taking a bath, she admittedly lied to the man on the phone.

Lisa inhaled and exhaled for a moment and shut her eyes tightly.

“Where were you?” Lisa flinched and jumped on her spot after hearing his voice.

“God! Stop startling me, will you?!” Lisa held her chest that was rummaging.

Jungkook just looked at her as she calmed herself.

“Where were you?” Jungkook asked her again, repeating his unanswered question. Lisa rolled her eyes in annoyance.

‘This guy!’ Lisa wanted to yell out but shut her mouth.

“Just somewhere,” Lisa said.

“Where?”

“Ugh! Just in the garden. Happy?” Lisa asked as she rolled her eyes at him. He only nodded at her before Minnie went to them.

“Dinner is ready, sir, miss.” Minnie said then Jungkook gave a curt nod.

“Let's eat.” Jungkook said then Lisa nodded and followed him at the dining area.

The dinner was so awkward for the two. Jungkook and Lisa only focused on their food, not even giving a glance towards each other. The maids felt suffocated at this.

After the dinner, Lisa went straight to his bedroom while Jungkook went to his study room to finish the papers that he neglected earlier as he looked for Lisa.

Lisa could not sleep and so she decided to go to the balcony in his room to relax for a little bit.

“Why are you acting like this, Lalisa? Shouldn't you be acting civil to him? You moved on, right?” she asked herself as she leaned towards the railings of the balconies.

“I should have moved on from him. I need to,” she said sadly.

Lisa then sat on the chair placed in the balcony and shut her eyes tightly. She really needs to forget about her feelings for him. She is engaged now.

On the contrary, Jungkook felt sleepy after working so much for the day and worrying about Lisa. He made her uncomfortable earlier and he had to apologize but she was being so distant towards him the whole dinner. She even ran upstairs after eating.

He sighed deeply and massaged the bridge of his nose as he got distressed.

He then stood up from his chair and went out to his bedroom to rest and just continue it tomorrow.

He carefully opened the door so that he won't wake her up. He frowned when he saw no one on the bed. He suddenly shivered when the wind hit his body, that's when he realized that his balcony is open. He walked there and spotted Lisa sleeping on the chair peacefully.

He examined her features for a moment as he stared at her.

He smiled and took another chair and sat on it as he stared at Lisa in front of her. She looked so beautiful even when sleeping.

He lifted his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He then caressed her cheeks softly, she is still the same girl that he loved before. The girl that introduced the wonders of love. Sadly, she's also the girl that broke him.

He smiled sadly recalling their divorce two years ago. Does she really mean it? Does she mean what she said that night when they divorced?

Jungkook kissed her forehead before standing up and lift Lisa to placed her on the bed. Lisa moved a little that made him stop, he looked at her and when he noticed that Lisa is back in her slumber, he gently lifted her and walked inside his bedroom. He gently tucked her inside the warm duvet before closing the sliding glass door.

Lisa woke up by the sun beaming to her face. She rubbed her eyes and looked around only to see her self lying on the soft mattress.

She looked around and to her side but Jungkook wasn't there. Thinking that he might be on his study room, she went straight to the bathroom to wash up for a moment.

When Lisa came down, she spotted Jungkook wearing a pink apron, looking so adorable as he cooked something delicious.

Lisa smiled at the sight remembering the time when she would always insist in cooking and end up hurting herself or even almost burning the kitchen.

“Miss Lisa! You're awake!” Lisa flinched when Minnie greeted her. She looked at Jungkook only to see him looking at her while smirking.

‘Fuck! Did he just caught me looking at him?’ Lisa asked inwardly and gulped after that.

“Sir Jungkook here insisted in cooking, Miss. Are you hungry?” Minnie asked her then Lisa looked at her and just shook her head and blushed in embarassment.

Lisa then went to the dining area while Minnie fixed the dining table. Jungkook is already done cooking and started to take off the apron he's wearing.

He ordered Minnie to place the food on the table.

He sat on the right side of Lisa, the bottom part of the table.

Lisa looked at the food he cooked with a sparkling gaze. The dishes looked so delicious and it smells so delicious as well. Jungkook told her to eat and enjoy the food he made.

“About what happened yesterday. I apologize,” Jungkook started that made Lisa to squint her eyebrows at him in confusion.

“Why?” Lisa asked.

“The thing that happened yesterday. I made you uncomfortable. I deeply apologize,” Jungkook stated then Lisa smiled at him and nodded.

“I apologize as well. It is partly my fault since I went in without your consent.” Lisa told him then he also gave her a smile and nodded.

Just then, Lisa suddenly remembered about the thing that she was so eager to ask since she went here. About his mom.

“Uhm, Jungkook? Can I ask you about something?” Lisa asked then Jungkook looked at her.

“What is it?” he asked then Lisa contemplated for a moment before asking carefully.

“About your mom,” she said that made him frozen, “Can I… see her?” she asked and looked at him expectantly. Jungkook just looked at her with a complicated look that made her understand.

“She's angry at me.” She nodded her head sadly then looked down.

“No, you're misunderstanding it.” He said that made her look at him and smiled sadly.

“No, it's fine. You don't have to tell me lies. I made—”

“She's dead,”

“Right. She is—” Lisa looked at him in horror after realizing it, “What do you mean?” she asked him.

“She died last year due to a kidney failure.” Jungkook told her that made her silent and speechless.

Lisa looked at him but there was no trace of joke in his expression.

“I-I'm s-sorry,” she told him genuinely. She and his mother got close since when Jungkook introduced Lisa to her.

Jungkook only gave her a tight smile and nodded at her.

Lisa was so shocked and could not seem to get over of what she just heard from him. Lisa stayed at the garden and cried her heart out as she mourned towards her former mother-in-law.

Flashback

“Can't we just go tomorrow instead. I really am nervous, Jungkook.” Lisa said that made her boyfriend chuckle at her.

“Don't be nervous, baby. Mom will love you and I am sure of that so calm yourself, alright?” Jungkook comforted her but she was still nervous even if he bombard her with thousands of positive statements.

They walked to where Jungkook is living. It wasn't big as the villa where Lisa stays but unlike her house, this small house emitts a warm feeling that nothing could be compared.

Just then, a woman on her late 40s went out of the small house and greeted the two love birds.

“Jungkook! You've arrived!” the woman hugged her son then turned to Lisa with a warm smile, “You must be my son's girlfriend?” she asked the nervous and anxious Lisa.

Lisa just nodded and smiled shakily as she could not speak, to her surprise, the woman hugged her warmly that made her eyes widen. She looked at her boyfriend who looked at her and smiled lovingly. She smiled in relief then the woman pulled away.

“You are so beautiful, Lisa yah.” The woman said and admired her.

“Thank you, ma'am Shinhee.” Lisa said to the woman while blushing hard.

“Oh no. Too formal, Lisa yah. Call me aunt Shin instead.” The woman said then Lisa smiled at her shyly, “Come on, don't be shy, Lisa yah. Call me aunt Shin, alright?” said the woman then Lisa nodded at her.

“Anyway, I cooked. Come on and eat hmm?” Aunt Shin said then Lisa nodded. Jungkook went to her side and pulled her to him and whispered.

“Told you that she will love you, baby.” He whispered then Lisa smacked his chest playfully that made him chuckle.

———»•«———
Update, update!

I finished these chapters just a few days and yeah hehe~

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
93.9K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
204K 6.6K 50
[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jungkook divorced her, she suddenly found he...