Sailing With Destiny

Von Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... Mehr

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Provoke
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Kiss it Better
Tuscany
Off-route: London
Brotherly Things
The Marino's
Corsica
Cherry
Ibiza
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
Cumpleaños
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Frustration

1.3K 48 315
Von Bookworm_Tina

⚠️ Chapter contains mature content ⚠️

When I imagined myself walking into the yacht, I thought Mitchell would've been happy to see me or asleep. I would've crawled into bed beside him, he'd hold me, kiss me, and then we'd sleep peacefully. But I got neither of that, Mitchell was wide awake and looked the furthest from happy.

"Hola," I spoke softly and slowly entered the room. I felt Mitchell's hot gaze on me but was quickly irked when the stench of tobacco greeted me.

"Did you smoke in here?" My voice came out snappier than anticipated.

Mitchell's eyes were the furthest from friendly, he didn't respond with words but merely just stared at me. His posture was stiff and I could tell he was pissed off but now so was I. I was used to his temper so it didn't bother me half as much as the nerve he had to smoke in a bedroom I shared with him.

I stepped closer and waved my hand in front of him, "Are you mute or asleep with your eyes open?"

His eyes followed the movement of my hand before he slowly rolled them up to meet my gaze. I was not in the mood nor did I have the energy for his temper tantrum. "Mitch, I am talking to y–"

I was abruptly cut off when he gripped my wrist and with his eyes fixated on mine, he slowly stood up. I was forced to tilt my head when he towered over me, I was used to our height difference but for some reason, he seemed taller than normal and very intimidating.

"Where the hell were you?" He asked coolly but his tone was not friendly.

If he wants to play like this, then game on, Clarke.

I lifted my chin and stared at him squarely so he knew I was not affected by his alpha-male energy. "You didn't answer my question. Shall I repeat it and use simpler words this time?"

He glared icily at me and clenched his jaw, "Don't try to be fucking cute with me right now."

"Watch your tone," I squirmed my wrist out of his hold and turned on my heel to leave but Mitchell gripped my upper arm and spun me around.

"I asked you a question," he stared down at me through angry eyes.

"What is your problem?" I snapped. "You know where I was. I was with Leo and his family at their farmhouse which is just over an hour's drive from here."

"Do you doubt me?" I irritably added.

He took in a breath, "No, you know I trust you."

"Then what the hell is this about? I walk in here and you look at me as if I committed all seven deadly sins."

"I got here over an hour ago and expected to see you but only to find out you're not back as yet!" Mitchell's tone got higher and I did not appreciate it.

"I lost track of time, sue me!" I retorted and squirmed, "And let go, you're holding too tight."

Mitchell let go of me and raked his fingers through his tousled hair, "Fine, I accept that." His tone sounded more sarcastic than sincere, "But at least have the common courtesy to call or drop a fucking text!"

"But no, in true Mila fashion, you clearly weren't considerate enough to let me know that you're alright!" I understood his point and I was about to clarify my actions but he was on a roll, "One afternoon with Leo, and you fucking turn into him!"

"Fucking useless with communication devices!" he angrily spat and appeared as if he wanted to kick the couch but held back.

He blew this entire thing out of proportion and said things that only added fuel to the fire. I took in a breath and figured if I lost my cool, we were going to have a big fight and I did not want that – two angry idiots were worse than one.

"Why don't you calm down and then we can talk like civilized human beings?" I coolly said but it appeared my words only irked him further.

"Everything is a fucking joke for you!" He angrily snapped.

"I was worried sick; I was unable to reach you for hours! The least I expected was a text to inform me you were going to be late!" he took a step closer, "Was that so fucking hard to do?"

"Lower your voice, Mitchell," I warned. "I do not appreciate your tone."

"Mila," he near damn growled and glared at me so angrily that I began to feel intimidated.

"Maybe if you stop speaking in caveman, I'll explain, or do you want to continue this tantrum?" I crossed my arms over my chest and raised a brow at him.

Mitchell's jaw tightened and he curled his hands into fists at his sides. I expected him to yell but he surprised me and instead, took in a breath, released his fingers, and said dryly, "I'm listening."

"My battery died and by the time I realized, it was already a little after midnight," I calmly explained. "I left almost immediately thereafter."

Mitchell seemed to relax but he still didn't appear calm. He pinched the bridge of his nose, turned his back to me for a second, breathed in, and faced me again. "We live in the twenty-first century; couldn't you charge your phone on your way here? Or perhaps use Leo's phone to drop me a text."

Freaking lawyer wants to make an argument out of this too!

I opened my mouth to reply but Mitchell put up a finger, "I'm not done talking," he flatly said. "And if that was impossible, you could've easily dropped me a message from Leo's phone using either of your social media or even send a fucking email!"

I was gobsmacked. I had no words; Mitchell took paranoid to a whole other level. He thoroughly thought over options to contact him while none of those ideas even crossed my mind.

"Wow," I breathed and stared at him with widened eyes, "You are so paranoid."

His infamous temper was back from a short timeout, his nostrils flared, lips twitched downwards and jaw tightly clenched as he stepped closer. "Paranoid?" he spat, "I was fucking worried, Mila! I was away from you all day and then all of a sudden you drop off the radar and I have no means to contact you!"

He ran both his hands through his hair, "I felt fucking... helpless!" He finished weakly.

"The last time you were unreachable you..." he trailed off and I saw the fear in his eyes. I felt a little bad, he was still insecure after my accident and probably after every bad thing that happened when we were together in the past. I could've imagined the anxiety he felt and the nagging thought of how Brinson's and Clarke's together always ended in catastrophe.

I huffed, "You need to let go of that insecurity. I'm back in one piece, can you just appreciate that?"

"Don't call me insecure!" He snapped and I was caught aback at his tone.

"Fine, I won't point out the obvious," I muttered under my breath. I was done with this fight, Mitchell needed to calm down and he couldn't do that with me around.

After one last stare, I slipped off my shoes and turned on my heel so I could get ready for bed. I unwound my neck, removed my earrings and then the necktie.

As I undid two buttons of my shirt, Mitchell grasped my arm and turned me around. I rolled my eyes and stared at him, "This again?" I huffed, "You need to calm down, Tigre. I'll sleep in another room and the morning when you're a tame little kitten again, we'll talk."

"You're not going anywhere," he kept his tone low but his words reeked of authority.

"Then what do you want me to do huh?" I sighed. "I missed you today, you were constantly on my mind. When I saw, ate, heard, or did something, I kept thinking of your reaction or how we'd do that together."

"I looked forward to coming back and just..." I trailed off while Mitchell's penetrating gaze was stuck on me. "Let's say I didn't expect such a warm welcome."

His gaze softened and I felt a lot more upset than angry. I did not expect to fight with Mitchell after being separated from him almost the entire day. Mitchell stared at me for a long moment, his eyes trailed from my gaze to my lips and then back up again.

He breathed in, "It's late and I hadn't heard from you in hours, your phone was off and I had no way of reaching you. I don't have Leo's number or an address. I grew worried and concerned, I had no idea what to think... if something happened or..." he trailed off.

"You call it paranoia or insecurity I call it crazily in love with you," he pulled me closer and intensely stared down at me. "You are the most important thing in my life. I never want anything bad to happen to you."

I understood his points and it made sense but on the same token, he couldn't roll me in bubble wrap and treat me like some fragile person made of porcelain. "Other than the fact that I was with Leo, I am fully capable of taking care of myself. Besides, if something happened to me, you'd get a ca–"

Mitchell placed a finger over my lips," Don't," he cut me off in a snappy tone. "The last time you used those words with me you..."

I got into a car accident and almost died.

I removed his finger, "Stop reliving the past," I softly said. "Life holds no guarantees and if you're going to constantly be in fear over every little thing, you'll cease to live."

Mitchell clenched his jaw and I saw pain rather than anger flash in his eyes. I knew my accident still triggered him and he very much blamed himself but that needed to stop. "I know," he whispered. "But when needed, the least you can do is keep me informed about your whereabouts."

I agreed, "I will. This time I didn't realize my battery died." I stared earnestly into his blue-grey gaze, "Next time, I'll be more careful."

"Next time," Mitchell scoffed.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

A frown coated over my forehead, "Excuse me? If you're trying to say something, be clear. I don't do well with riddles."

"You want clear?" He tightly asked. "For the remainder of this trip, I am not letting you out of my sight."

"Ever?" My eyes widened.

"Not while we're out sightseeing," he elaborated and I was a little relieved. I didn't need Mitchell breathing down my back while I performed, normal human, daily tasks.

I smirked and tapped his cheek, "Let's see if you can achieve that."

"Are you challenging me?" He raised a brow.

I gasped and placed a hand on my chest, "I wouldn't dare."

"Mila," he spoke in a very low tone that got me excited instead of intimidated.

I was glad that his mood changed and appeared a lot less angry but I was not going to give in to him so easily. Instead of smothering me with disgusting things like hugs, kisses, and cuddles when I got back, he yelled at me like a teenager who missed curfew.

I stepped back and squirmed out of his hold. "Don't use that tone on me. You know it doesn't work."

I stared at him from beneath my lashes, flicked my hair over my shoulder, and turned around. I made my way to the closet and grabbed a pair of pajamas before I slowly made my way towards the exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mitchell called from behind.

I glanced at him from over my shoulder and he appeared to have been getting ready for bed too because his shirt was off and the button and zipper of his jeans were down. I mentally scolded myself to not get too lost in how hot he looked and instead focused on standing my ground.

"I told you, I'm sleeping in another room," I casually spoke. "Goodnight Bitchell, sweet dreams."

Mitchell's long legs caught up to me in no time and before I could get any closer to the door, he gripped my arm, spun me around, and had me pinned against the wall. I was face to face with his broad, toned chest, I gulped, ignored how hot I found him at the moment, and slowly rolled my eyes to stare into his.

"Like hell you are," he grabbed the pajamas from my hands and tossed them aside. He placed one hand on the wall beside me, ran the tip of his nose along the length of my neck, and spoke in a low tone, "I told you I'm not letting you out of my sight."

I gulped and the rate of my heart increased as his body heat and scent enveloped me, turning me on. "We're not sightseeing."

He pulled away and a small smirk grew on his lips, "Debatable," he murmured, and with his eyes fixated on me, he slowly began undoing the buttons on my shirt.

He undid almost half of the buttons and even though my body craved his touch on every little inch of my skin, I gripped his hand and stopped him. I tilted my head to the side and stared into his darkened gaze, "What do you think you're doing?"

Mitchell pulled back an inch and shamelessly checked me out for a long moment. With a smug smirk on his face, he pushed the shirt off one shoulder and slipped his index finger under the strap of my Cami.

"Trying to sightsee but you're wearing way too many fucking clothes," he complained.

I suppressed a grin, glanced at his hand that I held, looked back up into his eyes, and tossed his hand like one would toss a piece of trash away. Mitchell chuckled softly under his head and stared at me in amusement, "Are we going to play rough?"

I shook my head, "Only good boys get to play and you, Mitchy," I poked his chest and drew circular patterns over it, "Have been very bad tonight."

"Is that so?" Mitchell arched an amused brow. I nodded in response and that seemed to please him because a spark of mischief glimmered in his eyes, "In that case..." he trailed off and before I could comprehend his words, he gripped each end of my shirt and pulled it apart.

My jaw dropped when I heard the buttons fall onto the floor. I glanced down and saw the little white buttons scattered and then looked back up at Mitchell with wide eyes, "¿Que coño?"

"My bad," he unapologetically murmured which made me want to slap him.

Tranquila, Mila, tranquila. He purposely wants to get you worked up.

I took in a breath and tried to move but he stepped even closer, caging me in between his body and the wall. He was so close I practically breathed in the carbon dioxide that left his parted lips. I deliberately rolled my eyes and looked at him with a bored look. "Do you mind?"

His penetrating gaze was firmly fixated on me and the way he looked at me made my stomach clench but I refused to let him know he affected me. "Do I need to speak to you in a different language or simpler terms?" He scorned.

I mentally commended him for using my words against me. His cologne danced around my nostrils when he leaned in and brought his lips to my ear, "So you can understand that I am not letting you go anywhere."

He pulled away and looked down at me smugly, in response I tilted my neck and stared at him in the eye squarely. "Chupame la polla," I spat at him with attitude.

Amusement danced in his eyes and his eyebrows furrowed, "Come again?"

I ran my tongue over my lips and elaborated, "Suck. My. Dick."

"Understood?" I shoved his chest and spoke to him as if he was intellectually incompetent.

He was caught off guard and stepped backward but like some crazy sadist, he quite enjoyed my reaction because he smirked and stared at me from beneath his dark lashes. "In that case," he took a step closer, and desire coated his eyes when he softly spoke, "Je veux te manger."

Shit! He's speaking French – I might be done for.

"What did you just say?" I arched a brow.

His smirk grew a little wider, "I'd rather demonstrate."

He stepped closer but I poked his chest with my index finger and stopped him. There was no doubt I wanted him but after his outburst, he needed to work for it. I slowly shook my head from left to right, "I told you I'm not sleeping with you," I clicked my tongue in feigned pity, "So let's not get too ahead of ourselves, hmm?"

My words must've gone through one of Mitchell's ears and out the other because he completely ignored what I said, slapped my finger away, and stepped closer. "Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall.

You're one to talk.

Stubbornly, I looked squarely at him, "You say this like it's news to you."

He pursed his lips, clenched his jaw, and stared at me with darkened eyes before he closed the gap between us. I stared at him squarely as I felt his body heat radiated off me, my lips parted and my breathing picked up a notch.

He placed one hand on the wall and brought his lips an inch away from mine as the other hand trailed up my arms, "I am going to make you feel my frustration."

I ran my finger along his jaw and dared him with my eyes, "I'm Mila," I grinned, "You can try but we both know you won't succeed."

He ran his thumb over my bottom lip, "Don't take my love for you as weakness," he stated and captured my lips with a fiery kiss.

It felt like electricity ran through my veins the minute his lips touched mine, he pinned me to the wall with his hips and his hands ran up mine until it reached the straps of my cami and bra and he hurriedly slid both down my arms. His one hand reached for my breast while the other tangled in my hair.

I suppressed a moan when he bit down on my bottom lip, slipped his tongue into my mouth, and expertly violated my mouth. I was angry at him but also missed him like crazy and I showed him how much through the kiss. I ran my hands up his strong arms, over his shoulders until I reached his hair and tangled my fingers through the unruly dark waves.

My heart hammered in my chest and arousal quickly built between my legs as his lips roughly ran over mine as he kneaded and teased my breast through the Cami and bra. I took in a much-needed breath when he broke the kiss and moved his lips over to my jaw where he placed sloppy kisses down to my neck.

I gripped his shoulders and tried to push him so we could move over to the bed but the moment I used a little force, Mitchell stopped kissing, pulled away, and stared at me with warning. His lips were extra pink and swollen from our heated makeout. Mitchell was slightly breathless when he grabbed both my hands in one of his and in one swift movement, he pinned them above my head.

Okay, hot!

"Do not move them until I tell you to," he instructed. I knew that tone and he very well knew the only time I listened to him was when we were hot and heavy but this time, I wanted to defy him a little.

I maintained eye contact when I slowly dropped my hands and ran them over his chest. I licked my lips and scrunched my nose when I said, "My bad."

Mitchell's pupils dilated and the desire and lust in his eyes added to the arousal building between my legs. "Keep up that attitude and I will only prolong this."

"Oh?" I arched a brow, "Who said I want this?"

Mitchell nodded and with a lopsided smirk, he gripped my bra and not so gently pulled it down, releasing my heavier breasts. His lips parted as he stared at me and my breath hitched when he licked his lips and cupped both breasts in his hands. I bit my lip and suppressed a moan when his large hands kneaded my sensitive skin, he pinched and pulled at the erect nipple and this time I couldn't stop the moan that escaped.

Just as I was about to shut my eyes from the sensations he sent through me, I was forced to open them wide and stare at him in disappointment when his movements came to an abrupt stop. He stared at me in amusement and teased my nipples once more, "Looking at these," he gestured to the erect nipples, "I rest my case."

Cabrón has gotten way too smart for his own good.

"Hands?" He asked with one of his hands open for me.

I knew how dominant Mitchell was in the bedroom and when he said something, he damn well meant it. I was already so breathless and turned on and he barely even touched me yet, so I decided to give in and placed my hand in his.

He pinned them over my head, pecked my lips, and murmured, "Good girl."

"Let's get rid of this, hmm?" he tugged on the cami, pulled it over my head. He pulled me toward his chest and my skin was covered in goosebumps as I felt his hands move around me, to the back of my bra where he unhooked it and tossed it aside.

He pushed me back against the wall and drank in my appearance before he kissed his way down from my lips, over to my neck. He sucked and nipped at the flesh before he made his way down to my clavicle and then to my breasts. His movements were slow and almost torturous when he ran his tongue over my nipple while the other hand worked the opposite breast. He gripped the nipple between his lips and pulled at the sensitive nub which made me almost drop my hand but the minute he sensed my movement, he looked up and warned me with his eyes to stay put.

Damn control freak!

"Mitch," I breathlessly moaned as he repeated the action on my opposite breast, I was so turned on that I didn't know if I could've handled any more foreplay.

Mitchell slowed down and ran his tongue over my areola while his other hand squeezed over the sensitive tissue and his fingers gently caressed the same spot on the other breast. Mitchell had given my breasts attention before but this was different, it was way more pleasurably and the sensations ran through every nerve in my body.

He buckled his hips against me and I felt his hardness directly over my core, simultaneously he ground his hips against mine and I let out a loud moan when he gently bit down on one nipple and pinched the other.

The pleasurable sensation went down to my core and if I was very close to a climax, I had no idea how Mitchell did that with almost no stimulation down there but he did. I moaned once more when he switched breasts and felt the pressure build in my core but before I could tip over the edge, Mitchell abruptly stopped.

"Why?" I breathlessly whined, "I was so..." I trailed off and refused to sound so needy.

"I know," Mitchell murmured as he left a gentle kiss over my scar from the accident and worked his lips down to my ribcage. "Patience, baby."

He ran his tongue over my skin with open-mouthed kisses over my belly and it took a lot of restraint not to move my hands and grip his hair. He kneeled down and while he kissed my skin, his fingers dug into the waistband of my shorts. He simultaneously tugged them down as he worked his lips over my pubic bone.

My skin felt like it was on fire and I needed to feel more of him on me – the need for him grew stronger with each kiss he left on my flushed skin. My shorts pooled at my ankles, I stepped out of them and Mitchell tossed them aside – leaving me in nothing but panties

His fingers played around with the waistband of my panties as he kissed over my lower abdomen. I tried not to squirm or move but it was very difficult as he teased me. He glanced up at me for a second smugly before he lowered my panties just a few inches and kissed me, I let out a loud gasp as he drew closer to the area that craved him the most.

"Mitch," I breathed but he ignored my plea and instead his hands gripped each of my thighs as he slowly, torturously kissed over my flesh.

I thought he was going to remove my panties altogether but he didn't, he moved his lips to the lacy fabric and kissed me over it. I tried to press myself further but he gripped my thighs firmly and silently told me to remain still.

"Already so needy, hmm," he murmured through kisses. He spread my legs a little apart and I felt his hot breath from his parted lips over the crotch area of my panties. "Already so wet..."

He knew exactly what he did to me and I could tell he loved every second of it. Mitchell glanced up at me, licked his lips, and muttered, "Drop your hands and hold onto my shoulders."

"Hmm?" I was too flustered and breathless to comprehend his words.

"Put your hands on my shoulder," he repeated, "For balance."

I had no idea what he had in mind but I did not want him to prolong this any more than he already was so I did as he said and gripped his shoulders. Mitchell grinned at me and without a second to spare, he lifted one of my legs off the ground and propped it over his shoulder. I moved one of my hands to the top of his head and chewed my lip when he moved his lips to my inner thigh. He kissed, sucked, and even nibbled on the tender flesh and it became difficult to balance my weight on one leg.

"Can we just get to it, already?" I whined.

His stubble tickled my skin and I felt him grin against me when he shook his head. "We will get to it..." he trailed off and bit into my innermost thigh. The sensations shot straight to my core and I tugged at his hair as a breathless moan escaped my lips. Mitchell licked over the area he just bit and then placed a kiss over it before he continued, "When I say so."

He set a trail of fire on my skin as he caressed his way up my thigh with his fingertips, he moved his hand over my panties pressed his palm flat against my core which forced me to wriggle. He gripped my thigh firmly and started the torment again as punishment for moving. When he reached my panties once more, he rubbed over me and I remained as still as I could as breathless moans escaped my lips.

He pushed the crotch area of my panties aside and I let out a loud moan when he kissed me over my folds. He held me in place and my fingernails dug into his shoulders as he ran his tongue over my neediest area.

"Mmm Mitch," I closed my eyes and threw my head against the wall as his mouth slowly built an orgasm.

His hot breath and warm, smooth tongue against me took me on a high, I gripped his hair tighter and pushed his face further into me. He flicked his tongue over my clitoris in circular motions while his hand caressed my thigh up and down. I felt myself very close to climaxing once more just from the violations of his mouth. It built and built, I felt the pressure from my stomach and my nails dug deeper into his skin and my breath got raspier and heavier.

"Mitch," I breathed, "I..."

I was so very close, my eyes rolled backward and I bit down hard on my lips but just as I was about to reach that finish line, Mitchell pulled back. He gripped my folds between his lips and I moaned loudly when he released.

"Wha..." I couldn't even finish my words because of how anticlimactic our moment felt.

Mitchell wiped his mouth with the back of his hand as if he just devoured a five-course meal, smirked, and stood up. His chest hair brushed against my hot, flushed, and slightly clammy skin as he placed both hands on the wall beside me and caged me in.

I gulped and stared into his dilated, amused eyes, "What are you playing at?"

His hooded, darkened eyes were filled with desire and lust when he ignored my question and instead kissed me, hard and passionately on the lips. The hardness that pressed into my core was evidence that he was as turned on as I, he teased me further and I involuntarily bit his lip when he bucked his hips against me.

He pulled away and before I could protest, he grabbed my butt and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and while he planted kisses from my neck to my shoulder, he walked us over to the bed.

Mitchell dropped me onto the bed and before he joined, he removed his jeans and I shamelessly stared at the large bulge that was eager to be set free from the confinement of his boxer briefs. I propped myself on my elbows but Mitchell took no time to join me on the bed and pushed me flat down again.

I smiled up at him and I could tell he did his best not to crack into a smile but I noticed the slight twitch of his mouth. Primal lust disappeared in his eyes for a second and he gazed at me with nothing but love. He leaned down and pressed his lips over mine, he kissed me a lot gentler while his excitement brushed against my core.

I moved my hand to grip him in hopes that he'd get the message that I was done with foreplay but just as I grazed the surface of his briefs, he grasped my wrist and pinned the hand above my head.

This again?

While he kissed his way from my jaw to my neck, he murmured in between, "You want to touch something?"

I moaned and nodded as I arched my back and pressed my body against his. He reached for my hand that was pinned above my head, grasped my wrist, and slowly moved my hand over to my core area.

"Touch yourself."

"Why?" I scorned, "The Viagra hasn't kicked in yet?"

Mitchell stopped kissing me, pulled away a fraction, and stared down at me. A small smirk grew on his lips, "Will that smartass mouth ever learn?"

I clicked my tongue in feigned pity, "It's okay Mitchy, these things happen. I can be a good girl and wait."

His smirk widened, "Funny you say that..."

My brows knitted together but before I could voice my doubt, he took my hand and pressed it firmly between my legs. His pupils dilated in desire and he swallowed before he said, "Show me how fully capable you are of taking care of yourself."

Is this cabron seriously using my words against me? Right now? In this freaking moment?

"Really? You want to be a snarky bastard, right now?" An irritable edge coated my tone.

"No need to get upset, baby," he sarcastically cooed and brushed his lips over mine. He pulled away, licked his lips, and stared into my eyes when he whispered, "I want to see how you pleasure yourself."

I was never one to blush or shy away from anyone or anything but this was a lot. There mere thought of doing that to myself while Mitchell watched was enough to warm my cheeks and coat them crimson.

"You can't be serious," I breathed, utterly flustered.

His hot gaze studied mine for a moment, "You do... pleasure yourself, right?"

Why am I more embarrassed about this than talking about throwing up on his mouth?!

"I..." I hesitated and Mitchell seemed to enjoy my discomfort way too much. I chewed on my lip and my face was so hot, it felt like I ran a fever.

"As adorable as you are right now... all red in the face and flustered," Mitchell chuckled and it made me blush even more. "I want you to be comfortable with me. There's no need to be shy about anything."

He stared into my eyes, "It's me, your Bitchell."

How the hell does he go from dominating sex freak to this... romantic angel?

"Trust me," he whispered and placed one more kiss over my lips. His fingers gripped onto the waistband of my panties and he slowly lowered them. I stared into his eyes and gulped as I helped him remove the garment with the help of my legs.

"Since you brought it up, your safe word is cherry," he murmured and I wanted to ask why that word but thought it wasn't the time. "Say it and I'll immediately stop whatever I'm doing."

"Okay?" he questioned and I nodded.

"Mila."

"Okay," I replied with a raspy breath.

"Touch yourself, baby," he breathed and my entire face, neck and even chest were flushed and hot as he brought my hand between my legs. His larger hand motioned mine to separate the folds and with our interlocked gazes, I gasped as he pressed my fingers over the little nub of nerve endings.

"Just like that," he breathlessly murmured. He licked his lips and gulped, "You're so fucking sexy."

Mitchell pulled away completely but remained close and watched my every move as he sat beside me, with his back against the headboard. My chest heaved up and down as I slowly continued the action he prompted.

While I was extremely self-conscious a few moments ago, the moment pleasure ran through every nerve in my body, I was a lot more at ease and found myself to be more turned when I glanced at Mitchell. His eyes were fully fixated on me, heavily dilated pupils, his lips were parted and breathing shallow – he appeared more aroused by this than me.

He took my other hand and placed it over my breast. He said with a raspy, strained voice, "Tease them. Show me what you like and how you like it."

I did as Mitchell asked and it was almost... erotic. To have him watch me, carefully and attentively as I pleasured myself. I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd ever do this in front of someone, let alone Mitchell but here I was. My breathing picked up and, for the third time in one night, I felt the familiar pressure build.

My breathing got heavier and so did Mitchell's, I watched in amusement as he adjusted himself, and just as I was about to come undone, Mitchell spoke. "Do not come." He gripped my hand, pushed it aside, and got on top of me again. "Only I have that right."

Not entirely true but his words are still so hot!

"Then do your freaking job," I retorted and he raised his brows at me.

"Watch that tone," he said deeply and I let out something that sounded almost like a scream when he spanked me between my legs.

What insatiable creature is this?! And why do I love what he's doing?

He gripped each of my legs, spread them wide, and went down on me again. I arched my back and dug my fingers onto the sheets as his movements were quicker and I was felt a lot more sensitive than before. Mitchell slipped two fingers inside me and I cried out in pleasure as he pumped them in and out, to and fro, and in a circular 'come hither' motions.

"Mitch... please," I moaned as I felt an orgasm ready to ripple through my body.

Mitchell stroked his tongue against my clitoris once more and pumped his fingers rapidly but I was ready to tear his hair out in frustration when just as I was about to climax, his mouth and fingers pulled away.

"What is wrong with you?!" I snapped.

Mitchell looked up at me from between my legs with a small smirk, "Frustrated, baby?"

'I am going to make you feel my frustration.' Mitchell's words ran through my head and realization dawned down on me. He literally got me flustered, turned on, and frustrated as a form of punishment.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me right now?" My voice got higher.

He sat up straight, nodded to himself, and muttered, "Definitely frustrated." He stood up and I watched with angry, wide eyes as he appeared to make his way to the bathroom, "My job is done for tonight," he cockily threw over his shoulder.

What the actual fuck?!

"Oh, and I wouldn't even think about touching myself if I were you," he added, "Or I promise, will not touch you for the remainder of this trip."

I narrowed my eyes at him and angrily spat, "I'm a woman, I can turn off as quickly as your micro-dick can get ready for liftoff!"

For some reason I felt a little emotional, it might've been the crazy array of hormones but what he just did was outright... cruel. I swallowed and pretended to not be affected, I pulled the comforter from the opposite side of the bed and covered myself with it.

"The classy insult-comeback," he retorted and I wanted to rip his head off – both of them.

"Classy is you running off the bathroom to rub down Pablo the puta madre penis!" I bitterly retorted and gestured to the bulge in his boxer briefs.

"I'm not the type to finish without my lady," he cockily retorted. "Besides, it won't be the first time I've gone to bed painfully hard because of you." If I wasn't so mad, I would've hit back with a snarky remark. "Get ready for bed, I'm just going to wash up."

When he disappeared into the bathroom, I gripped onto the sheets and groaned into a pillow, "Hijo de puta!"

I was so going to get him back for this. Game on Bitchell.

A/N these chapters can get so embarrassing to write, but I hope it's still substantial for you guys.

Anyone mad at Mitch? Do you think he'd let her go to sleep like that or he's coming back to finish the job?

Next one will be up soon!
I hope you liked it,
Till then,
Be safe,
Tina

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.4K 218 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
9.9K 757 72
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
240K 12.7K 77
"Do you ever give being insufferable a rest? Don't you get tired of annoying me and then acting smug about it?" Mitchell annoyed asked the infuriatin...
167 48 34
(under editing, interested ones may reach out to me) In the symphony of love, their melodies intertwined, yet fate's chorus whispered no promise of f...