My sky is falling

By username0448

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A/N
42
43
44
45
46
47

21

1.4K 58 13
By username0448

[Casey's POV]
New Year's Eve is something I've never really celebrated, of course I stay up late just for the sake being but there's nothing more to the story. But tonight is different because I have both Carina and Maya, I'm not spending it alone. We are going to watch movies all night long together. Stella texted me yesterday telling me that she is going to Josh's New Year's Eve party, apparently they have been getting really close on this winter break and have been spending a lot of time together which is good.
I kind of wished that Sam would hang out but I think he said that he was going to the party even tho he didn't really want to.

"Do you want anything from the store?" Maya asked.

"No, no I think I'm good" I told her before joining Carina in their bedroom.

I laid down in the middle of the bed while she was folding the clothes and putting them inside the wardrobe.

"Sam recommended some new music for me, he told me he likes to listen to music a lot just like I do" I told her randomly.

"You're always happy when you're talking about him" she teased.

"Yeah I guess I am, he just makes me feel- I don't know like happy? I don't have to put on an act when I talk to him because he likes me for who I am and he's always interested in my art works and listens to what I'm saying"

"That's great Bambina" she smiled.

"Yeah, it's nice to feel happy. I like being happy"

"I wish that I could feel happy more often" I added.

"Bella, Are you not feeling comfortable living here with us? Did we do something to not make you happy?" She asked.

"No no no it's not like that, sometimes or more like some days I don't feel- like I don't feel anything at all. I'm not happy I'm not angry I'm not nervous I'm just nothing" I explained.

"Maybe that's something we can work on together?"

"Yeah, Carina?" I asked.

"Mmhm Bella"

I opened my arms for her, she smiled instantly and pulled me in for a hug. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in as she started rubbing my back gently.

"Thank you, I needed that"

"Babes I'm home!" Maya yelled.

We joined her in the kitchen as she came carrying a bunch of bags with groceries.

"I got us some snacks and drinks and I was thinking that we could just order some food later if that's okay with you two" she said.

"That's okay" we said.

The door bell rang so I went to open it but Carina beat me to it.

"Casey I don't like if you open the door, let Carina and I do that okay?" Maya said.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"I'm not mad, it's okay"

"It's for you Bambina" Carina told me.

I approached the door, Samuel standing in the doorway with a shy smile on his face.

"I thought you were going to the party?"

"I don't like parties and Stella kind of gave me your address so I wanted to come see you, maybe you can show me that sketches you promised?" He asked.

"Yes of course, come in" I smiled.

Carina gave me a smile while Maya had more of a blank expression on her face, I showed him the way to my room.

"Its incredible, I wish I could draw this good" he said once I gave him my sketch book and he started looking thru it.

"I have something for you actually" he said, opening his backpack to search for the item.

He pulled out a book.

"You might think I'm a nerd or lame-"

"I don't think that at all, I promise" I cut him off.

"Okay, I just finished this book and I think you should read it too. It reminds me a little bit of you in a way and I think that you will like it" he explained.

"Thank you Sam, I promise I will start reading it. I'm kind of a slow reader so it might take a while tho" I chuckled.

"That's okay" he smiled.

"I was just going to watch movies with Carina and Maya tonight but you can join us, if you are willing to watch the Star Wars movies because those are just amazing"

"Are you kidding me? I love Star Wars. Let's go watch it" he said clearly excited.

"I'm just going to change in to some more comfortable clothes, I'll be right back" I told him.

After putting on a pair of sweatpants along with the grey sloan memorial hospital hoodie I got from Carina, I made my way back to Sam.

"Sam is joining our movie marathon if that's okay with you" I said once we joined Maya and Carina on the couch.

"Of course, would you like anything to drink Samuel?" Carina asked him.

"No thanks Mrs. Deluca"

"Please don't call me that, Carina is enough" she smiled.

The longer the movie went on the closer the distance between Sam and I became, soon enough I was resting my head on his shoulder. I fidgeted with the bracelet he had on his wrist as I concentrated on the movie.

When the second movie came to an end we paused because I had to go the the bathroom. When I walked out from there Sam was standing there once again with a shy smile on his face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked sitting down next to him on my bed.

He leaned in before placing a kiss on my lips, gentle but sweet.

"I really like you Casey"

I pulled him back for yet another kiss that lasted a lot longer, butterflies filled my stomach. The kiss was passionated, not rushed. Simply just taking our time exploring. It-

"Casey-"

Carina walked in to the room but she walked right out again before we even had the chance to pull back from each other.

"Are we in trouble?" He asked nervously.

"I don't think so"

In this moment I'm glad it was Carina and not Maya, Maya would've probably gotten very upset and angry.

"Let's go, it's almost midnight" I told him.

"Ah there you are, it's only two more minutes now" Maya said happily, which must've meant that Carina hadn't told her anything.

"Three.. two.. one"

"Happy new year!" We all said.

As the time went by Sam eventually had to go home. I hugged him goodbye before I went to join Maya and Carina on their bed. Well Maya was in the shower so I laid next to Carina.

"I think we need to have a little chat Bambina" she said gently.

"Is Maya going to be upset?"

"She's overprotective over you because she loves you so yes she might be a little upset for a while but it'll pass, but you and I need to have a conversation tomorrow okay?" She said.

"Alright, are you angry?"

"Of course not Bella, but I need you to be safe because you're my Bambina and you're also so tiny" She said, laughing a little.

"I'm not tiny!" I defended myself.

"Bella you're thirteen-"

"Almost fourteen, just eight months left" I stated.

"Yes but you're still tiny, and I will always see you as my tiny Bambina" she teased.

I whined, pushing my head in to the crook of her neck.

"Ah Casey baby are you staying in here tonight?" Maya asked.

Carina started laughing uncontrollably, making Maya give her a weird confused look.

"She just sassed over that I called her a tiny Bambina and now you call her baby"

"Well you are our baby" Maya smiled.

"I'm just not going to saying anything, there's no point" I told them.

"Now come give me some cuddles"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 295 7
Your favorite couple from Station 19, Maya and Carina Deluca find their third!
8.3K 183 20
Maya has just started working at Station 19 as a probie. What will happen she finds love, and is reunited with an important someone from her past?
11.8K 337 29
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
205K 5.3K 44
Maya and Carina have finally decided to start a family. After a few unsuccessful attempts, they decide that foster care is their best option. Luna an...