The Villainous Goddess

By SoupwithSpoon

Estella De Velle, ranking the highest god ever known in ancient times as she had the most power, it was when... More

Info.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 3

9.8K 380 38
By SoupwithSpoon

They had already welcomed the Duke and Duchess Alpheus and their children, except Charlotte.

Charlotte enters the royal entrance and the knight providing the names to the audience asks who she was.

"Ma'am, I don't think you're permitted to enter, did you receive an invite?"

"I'm Charlotte Alpheus, first daughter of the Duke Alpheus."

The knight apologised to her hurriedly, and then announced.

"Charlotte Alpheus has arrived."

As Charlotte was coming down from the stairs, she felt stares from both men and women, she gazed at the audience and saw men's mouth wide open and saliva drooling, whilst part of the women looked at me with hatred and disgust while the rest look at me with a bright smile from her beauty.

The Duke, Duchess and the 2 children by their side gasped and displayed a displeased look on their faces.

Charlotte glanced at them with a light grin on her face and went over to the food section and sat.

Some ladies came up to her to start a conversation, which was quite delightful as they have really wanted to meet the first daughter of Alpheus. They started talking about how stunning she was then went on with the daily gossip from other social circles.

On the other hand, whispers surrounded Charlotte.

"Was she always this pretty?"

"I heard she got abused."

"Ha, she probably did something bad."

Charlotte paid no attention towards these rude nasty rumors, although she glared at them to make them stop talking about her, of course some stopped and some didn't. It was quite a delightful surprise that she scared off such noble ladies like that. She wanted to giggle. She carried the conversation that she was having with the other ladies though. It was really fun.

Her father walked up to her with an expressionless face and said,

"Child, we have to go greet some of our guests."

"Alright."

She then waved at the ladies with a soft smile on her face and walked together with her father. She greeted the baron, count, viscount etc.

Her father then walked towards the king and his son, Charlotte gracefully tails behind her father, sister and brother.

"Greetings and blessings upon your majesty of Dianyl and his majesty the prince of Dianly, This is my son Asher Alpheus and daughter, Emilia Alpheus"

"Haha. No need for honorifics, Derek.* Anyway, who's that girl behind you three. She's young and beautiful"

(Derek = The Duke Alpheus / Sheila = The Duchess Alpheus)*

"Greetings and blessings upon your majesty of Dianyl and his majesty the prince of Dianly. I am the first daughter of Duke Alpheus, Charlotte Alpheus. It's a pleasure to be in your presence your majesty."

A smile appears on the king's face as he realises she was the only one who greeted him and his son while the other two children were busy staring at the prince.

"I'm pleased to meet you too young one. This is my son Elijah, my only child."

The young boy took my hand and held it to give it a small peck on the surface.

"Pleased to meet such beautiful lady like you"

He said in a seducing tone.

I can see right through him, does he think I'm a fool?

"I'm pleased to meet you too, your highness." I did a curtsy.

Glancing at my brother and sister, they looked disgusted and irritated as the prince did not greet them first. I saw my sister turn to the prince and I saw hearts around her head.

Lover girl. I somewhat pity her, her heart's gonna be broken. Young people blinded by love, how sad.

I excused myself and I walked towards the waiter who had a tray of beverages in his hand and cloth in his other. I grabbed one and enjoyed myself.

Suddenly a lady threw a glass of wine on my dress.

What the actual fuck.

The lady then said in a sarcastic tone,

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I accidentally spilled wine on your dress"

Who does this bitch think she is?

"It's alright."

When the lady glanced at something else for a moment, I quickly snap my fingers using my divine powers to get rid of the stain.

She then turned her attention to me and she saw no stain, she was filled with shock and I walked away.

"This place is tiring, I thought I'd be able to escape that crazy environment for at least a few hours" She sighed to herself barely audible to the human ears.

Charlotte saw a door outside and exited the building to see a beautiful garden, as she strolled down grass pave way. She picked up a flower and admired the beauty of it. She then saw a fountain and walked up to it, sitting on the edge of the fountain, swishing the water and felt the cool breeze chill down her whole body.

Huh..? What's that.

Charlotte sensed a huge amount of divine energy radiating around her, she made sure that her divine power was sealed so why is there divine power roaming around?

She looked around and saw a light shadow of a man with snow white hair, truly gorgeous. He landed his gaze on Charlotte and his eyes widened, Charlotte saw his cold blue eyes filled with loneliness. She felt a familiar presence. He disappeared into thin air.

What was that.

She ran towards where the man was standing before.

There it is, she sensed it. A mysterious energy that she had experienced thousands of years ago. She wasn't wrong, it was the same person that radiated this kind of mysterious divine energy.

She then stopped, speechless. To think this godlike being is roaming around the world of humans and radiating out huge amounts of divine energy like that.

She then snapped out of her own trance and walked back into the palace. She was greeted by the prince.

What does this man want now.

I let out an inaudible sigh.

"Greetings to your majesty, what brings you here?"

"May I please have this dance, M'lady?"

He said, smirking.

I said teasingly,

"Don't wince when I accidentally step on your feet, your highness. Just a slight warning before hand"

He chuckled and nodded, bringing me to the dance floor. We danced graciously while many people stared at us, including my sister. I land my gaze on her, smirked and continued to dance elegantly. The look on her face was really worth it for dancing with this womanizer. Charlotte just wanted to burst out laughing right then and there.

Once the first dance was over, I hurried and found a spot to sit so I didn't have to go through that dancing hell ever again. It was quite exhausting.

Once it hit midnight, everyone started leaving one by one while being escorted by a servant or knight. I, for one didn't have an escort. So I just walked on my own while my family had already left me. They didn't care If I rot here anyway, it would be better for them. Although, the prince suddenly came out and escorted me onto the carriage.

He smiled,

"Till next time."

"Mhm, your highness. Have a good night."

Once I got back home, I legit almost got jumped by my parents.

"What did you do back there? Huh? You even danced with the prince, do you know how sad your sister is right now? Go to your room you brat."

My dad waltz towards me angrily, about to slap me.

I made him slip on water.

A small grin appeared on my face, and said.

"Father, how careless of you. How about instead of trying to come over here and slap me. You go comfort your dearest daughter born by a lowly maid that you had an affair with. Isn't that right, Mother?"

I turn my gaze towards my mother, with a smile.

I then turned around and went straight to my room while waving to my parents.

What a pain.

Agh, what was that now back at the garden. I could've sworn I've met him before. Where..?

I dozed off thinking about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 7.3K 91
Zoella's last memory was when she drowned in the lake but suddenly she found herself in a strange world. A world where magic and mythical creatures e...
64.8K 2.1K 37
The Supernatural do exist, they blend in with us, some even act as human. Allen Walker knows all about these Supernatural creatures. Living with his...
120K 6.1K 41
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
448K 1.8K 21
So each chapter will have a different kink theme, example: knife play, Gunplay, Praise, Daddy kink, Dirty Talk, Choking, BDSM, Masochist+Sadism, Bein...