The Villainess is Filthy Rich!

Von rinkunai

Suddenly, I appeared before the goddess of love and beauty without a single clue of my death, and reincarnate... Mehr

๐“ฃ๐™๐™š ๐“ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐“ฒ๐™จ ๐“•๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™๐™ฎ ๐“ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™!
๐“’๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐“•๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ So...I'm the Villainess?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ โžณ Who said money can't solve problems?
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โžณ Thanks, Dad!
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป โžณ Picnics with the family are the best!
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ Winning him over pt. 1
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐” โžณ Winning him over pt. 2
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Too much pink!
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โžณ Money is indeed the best!
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ I really like your face
๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ It was today?!
๐“”๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Dancing with the devil
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ I don't want it! Please take it back!
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Please cancel the engagement, your majesty
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ First prince?
๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ I don't like you too
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ I guess Aphrodite kept her promise
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Divine power and magic
๐“”๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ So you're really Elderon?
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Aphrodite, you damn fraud!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚ โžณ I will be the richest master archer!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ โžณ He knew!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ โžณ A Rose or a Thorn?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ โžณ Accompanied by Pests
Author's Note
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป โžณ Are you siding with the first prince?!
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ โžณ Have we met before?
Another Author's Note
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท โžณ Did you forget?
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โžณ Harvest Festival

๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐”‚-๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐” โžณ Why did you stop coming to the palace?

1.8K 70 13
Von rinkunai

Bloody hell.

I let out a loud groan as I turned my head sideways, only to see the sun peeking through the tiny gap between the curtains. Another groan came out as I turned my gaze towards the ceiling.

Damn it. I couldn't sleep a wink. It's all because of that damn first prince and his ambiguous words...

I propped myself up and leaned onto the headboard. I let out a deep breath, glancing at the visible balcony past the slightly drawn curtains. The air is getting warmer. I guess summer is just around the corner. Soon, it will be Autumn—or the Harvest Festival.

Well, instead of worrying about the far future, I should worry first about dealing with the two princes again today. "Ugh. Just thinking about it is giving me a headache... It would be nice if I could get some peace today."

As if my earnest pleas have been heard, Celsia came to my room with good news in tow. "Miss, a handful of letters have arrived for you. Would you like to read it right now or should I put it aside on the table?"

"Letters?" I raised a brow at the said letters on top of the silver tray, "If it does not require an immediate response, then place them on the table. I will read them later."

"Well... Two of the letters are from the royal palace, one from the Goniuva duchy, and the rest are just invites to tea parties and the like, Miss."

What? The royal palace and Goniuva duchy? "Leave the letters from the royal palace and Goniuva duchy, and place the rest on the table. I'll read them later."

Celsia placed the three letters on my lap, and opened the letter from the Goniuva duchy first. A smile bloomed from my face when I saw my favorite character's name signed at the bottom of the letter.

The letter started with the usual greetings and formalities. However, my smile was soon wiped off when I read the last two sentences. What? He can't come...?

I momentarily paused, my mind going haywire. Hold on... Am I going to deal with two shitty princes alone? My face visibly distorted as I felt an oncoming headache. Wait... Maybe, the two letters from the royal palace are from the princes.

With that in mind, I hurriedly opened the two letters from the royal palace. Upon reading both of it, I let out a small squeal as the corners of my lips curled up. "Sia, I don't have to see those annoying bastards!"

Celsia's face turned ghastly pale. She scrambled towards the door, peeking her head out. After confirming that the hallways are deserted and void of prying ears, she closed the door behind her, letting out a rather loud sigh. She whipped her head towards my direction, eyes stern.

"Miss!" She stomped towards me, "You should be careful, someone might hear you!" Celsia whisper-shouted, chastising me. My lips formed into a pout. "It's just the two of us here anyway."

"Pfft."

Celsia let out a small laugh. "Are you seriously making fun of me right now?" I accused, eyes squinted. She hurriedly waved her hands in front of her. "Not this time, Miss. Anyway, I'm glad that you're finally free of their presence, even if it's just for a day."

I nodded, humming with my eyes closed. Hold on—. I blinked my eyes open and looked at her, brows furrowed. "Did you just–"

Before I could finish my sentence, she spoke up again, continuing her speech. "I'm also proud of you for having the patience to put up with them for a long time, knowing how short of a fuse you have."

I frowned. "Are you going to reprimand me or praise me? Just choose one... And I am not that short-tempered...I think," I grumbled, trailing off at the last two words, feeling wronged. Celsia heaved out a sigh, shaking her head. "Miss, you ought to do some reflecting on yourself."

"Hey!" I shot a glare at her, which she only replied with a shrug. "I'm just stating a fact, Miss." She collected the opened letters and placed them neatly on the table. "Oh, by the way, Miss," She halted her movements, glancing at me, "Sir Mades asked me to tell you that he won't be able to accompany you today."

"Oh? Did he tell you why? ...And is it so urgent that he can't even tell me himself?" I queried, whispering the last question to myself. Unfortunately, Celsia has too much of a good hearing. "No, and you should tell him that when you meet him next time, Miss."

I hurriedly changed the subject, pretending not to hear her reply. "Is Father in his office?"

Celsia shook her head. "No, Miss. His grace left a while ago with the Knight Captain in tow."

I guess my questions have to wait until he returns later. "How about Mother?" I asked as I stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "Her grace is currently at the garden, tending to the flowerbed."

I should go see Mother today. Maybe she knows. "I see. Then, Sia, can you help me get ready so I can meet Mother?"

~*~

I am currently on my way to the garden. Preparations didn't take long as I am only staying indoors today, so I wore a simple floral chiffon dress with puffy sleeves. Celsia completed the look by styling my hair into a single braid.

The scent of flowers wafted into my nose as soon as I step foot in the garden. I let out a gasp, admiring the beautiful scene before me. "Mom really has a green thumb... This is amazing."

"My, to hear such a grand praise from my precious daughter, it fills me with such delight." I turned my head to the side when I heard a familiar voice. I grinned and waved at Mother before running towards her. "Mom!"

"Oh my, I guess you are just going to forgo all of your etiquette lessons." I stopped in my tracks, slightly puckering my lips. "Can't I at least be free of such rules when I'm with my family, Mom?"

"Of course. I'm not reprimanding you, honey. I'm just pleased to see my daughter being happy." Mother let out a laugh and opened her arms wide.

I jumped towards her arm, giggling. "I'm so glad that I can spend some time with you, Mom. I really wanted to do gardening with you, if granted, everyday."

Mother stretched out her hand and caressed my head softly, a beautiful smile etched on her face. "I'd be also elated if that were to happen. It seems I have to send my gratitude to their highnesses for not coming here today. ...I wish they would stop coming from now on."

"...yes?"

What...? Did my mother seriously say that? I glanced at my mother, eyes slightly wide. Sensing my gaze, she let out a small smile, holding my hand as she ushered me to the small patio at the corner of her garden.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head, laughing inwardly. Impossible... I must have misheard it. I bobbed my head up and down, acknowledging how absurd my thoughts are. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance. Damn it, do I really despise their presence that much to the point that I'm starting to hear words I badly want to say from my own mother?

Before I knew it, I was already sitting at one of the chairs at the patio as my mom prepared the tea herself. After preparing the tea, she poured the tea to both of our teacups. "Oh, right! Speaking of their highnesses, Mom, do you know why they are not here today?"

She took a light sip of the tea before raising her gaze to look directly at me. "Hm? Did no one inform you of their absence?"

I shook my head. "No. I actually only came to know of this information when I read the letter from the royal palace this morning."

She nodded lightly. "I see..."

After that short exchange, we drank our tea in peaceful silence, watching the colorful flowers blooming proudly as if showcasing their beauty to anyone who laid their eyes upon them. I glanced at my mother, who was sipping her tea gracefully with her eyes cast downwards.

Placing her teacup back onto its saucer, her gaze shifted towards me, making our eyes meet. Her lips curled upwards, eyes full of warmth. Unconsciously, I returned her smile with a smile of my own.

Now that I think about it... "Mom, do you know where Dad is? I heard from Sia that he left early this morning with the Knight Captain. Is there perhaps an emergency—"

Thump.

I felt shivers ran down my spine, my heart beating loudly in my chest. Even though it was only for a brief moment, mother's expression turned extremely cold as if I just poked my nose into something that should not be touched.

Before I could open my mouth, mother's expression turned back to her usual warm one. "He was summoned by his majesty to the royal palace. Well, this often happens so it's nothing to be worried about." Even so, the coldness of her voice betrayed her words.

"Then, Mom, shouldn't you be with Dad right now? You always come with Dad whenever he goes out." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her hand flinch. I clenched the hem of my dress, continuing. "Even though you said it is something not to be worried about, the fact that his majesty summoned Dad early in the morning, it must be somewhat of importance. If that is so, then, isn't it more of a reason for Mom to be with Dad?"

There was a long pause. I licked my lips unconsciously, feeling my mouth parched. Please, Mom, just make a sound already. I would be even satisfied if you just breathe loudly.

As if hearing my desperate pleas, Mom let out a sigh. Her lips curled upwards, however, her eyes remained desolate. "You might not be aware of this, Alyn, but I don't go to the palace anymore."

Ah.

I've always wondered about this. Hearing stories about my mother visiting the palace before as if it were her second home, it posed as somewhat odd to me that she stopped coming to the palace to the point that she did not even comply to the summons of his majesty nor her majesty. Did something happen?

"Mom," I called, successfully catching her attention, "why did you stop coming to the palace?

A/N: I'M BAAAACKKKK! After more than a year of abrupt hiatus, I've finally updated this story. Maybe because it's been so long since I have written a chapter, but this took me a long time to complete. I apologize for the very long wait and also, thank you for still reading this story despite the long hiatus. I appreciate all of your comments and messages ❤️ Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one clichรฉ story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
622K 26.1K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...
279K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...