π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ ||...

By -babyroses-

~𝒾 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 π“‚π“Ž π‘’π“Žπ‘’π“ˆ π“Œπ’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’ π‘œπ“…π‘’π“ƒ π’·π“π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ˆ π‘”π“‡π‘œπ“Šπ“ƒπ’Ή π“Šπ“ƒπ’·οΏ½... More

~π„π˜π„π’ π–πˆπƒπ„ πŽππ„π~
π‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
𝐼.𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›
𝐼𝐼.𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘β„Žπ‘œπ‘œπ‘™ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘žπ‘’π‘’
𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘
𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘¦
𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘”
𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘˜
𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘ 
𝐼𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘¦
𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘—π‘œπ‘π‘ 
𝑋𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘Ÿ
𝑋𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’
𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜π‘ 
𝑋𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘“π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑋𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘£π‘–π‘‘π‘’π‘œ
𝑋𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑
𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘‘
~π’π„π€π’πŽπ 𝟐~
𝐼. π‘€π‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜, 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’
𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’π‘“π‘Žπ‘›π‘ 
𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ 
𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ β„Žπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘œπ‘€π‘’π‘’π‘›
𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘“π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿ
𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘ π‘›π‘’π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
𝑉𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘˜π‘ 
𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘ 
𝐼𝑋. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘”π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’

𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘‘π‘–π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘π‘’π‘š π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘™π‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘’

1.9K 64 11
By -babyroses-

today is the day, olivia fernow's new album, eyes wide open, just dropped and she was waving a huge release party at the palm woods. it took bitters a lot of convincing for her to do this, but since it's music related he allowed her to do it. since it wasn't gonna be a massive party and just for those living at the palm woods, bitters wasn't against the idea of it. olivia couldn't wait to start and be able to sing her new songs to the world that's been waiting for months.

the party was also being live stream
to her fans around the world because it wouldn't be fair for her to sing and to not have her fans listen in. everyone she know would be there. big time rush, jo, camille, gustavo, kelly, the jennifers, mrs.knight, katie, her sister, buddha bob, tyler, bitters, and her dad. her dad was only there to watch and make sure she doesn't mess up, not because it's her daughter. olivia wasn't to fond of his presence, but the more the merrier. even her producer was here and she loves him more the her own father. her producer was kind and generous, unlike her father.

everyone was outside waiting for the party to start and olivia had yet to enter for party yet. it was outside at the pool and olivia's band was sitting there waiting as well. opal, olivia's sister, was there too. she is gonna sing backup for olivia's songs, because she have similar voices and olivia needed something else to give her music an edge, so she picked opal to sing backup. opal was shy and loved to sing, so olivia offered her to sing backup and she agreed.

it didn't take long for olivia's producer, kyle, to run over to the band and introduce himself and olivia.

"hello palm woods and those watching live!" he greeted with a call and this got everyone's attention. "i'm kyle andrews, olivia's producer, and are we ready to get this album release party started?!"

everyone cheered and applauded with excitement, waiting anxiously for olivia's arrival.

"alright so..."

as kyle explained what was gonna happen, big time rush was listening nearby and talked amongst themselves.

"can't believe olivia's releasing her first album," kendall mentioned.

"it feels like yesterday she was telling us she couldn't finish her album and here she is," james remarked and the guys nodded.

"so proud of her," carlos smiled and the guys agreed.

"very."

"okay," kyle clapped. "are we ready to start this?"

the crowd cheered loudly and this signaled kyle to introduce olivia.

"alright. ladies and gentlemen please welcome the reason we're all here tonight. olivia fernow!"

everyone cheered and applauded loudly as olivia walked out to the pool and waved to everyone with a giant smile. she saw the boys cheering and clapping and waved to them with a giggle.

olivia was wearing a short black dress with flowers and her hair was in a loose, low bun.

the blonde singer took in the applause as she approached the mic stand and greeted her band and sister.

"hello, palm woods and those watching at home," olivia greeted into the microphone. "how are you all doing?"

the crowed cheered loudly and olivia smiled.

"good good, we'll i'm beyond excited to sing my new album to you, eyes wide open, i've worked very hard to get this out and can't wait to sing it. are you ready for me to start?" olivia asked them and she got a uproar of applause and cheers. "well, alright, let's do this thing! first, i'm gonna be singing the title song, which is called eyes wide open, hope you like it."

her band began to play the music and olivia began to sing seconds later.

(olivia)
La-di-da-da-da-na
Yeah
Everybody loves to tell me, I was born an old soul
Better keep my eyes wide open
There's so much that I don't know
Just another hotel room
Never felt so all alone
I think about my granddad's eyes
And they always send me home
I can almost hear him now
Gotta make him proud

as olivia got to the chorus, everyone cheered and she spotted big time rush, who were clapping along and cheering for her.

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open

olivia walked across the poolside and around the pool as she sang, enjoying every second of it.

I can't see two steps ahead of me
When the fog comes rollin' in
I never thought I'd miss the rain
Lord knows how long it's been
This dream burns inside of me
And I can't just let it go
There's still so much that I don't know
I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground unbroken
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open (yeah)
All I have is just this moment
And I don't want to miss a second
'Cause it could all be gone in an instant
Yeah, in an instant

olivia began to clap to beat and this made everyone clap with her we she sang.

I keep my eyes wide open
Bless this ground unbroken
I'm about to make my way (make my way)
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open
I'm about to make my way
Heaven help me keep my faith
My eyes wide open
Keep my eyes wide open

olivia finished her song and everyone cheered and applauded her. she smiled and waved to everyone as she headed back to her band.

"okay, this next song is very special to me. i wrote it about someone very close to me and they helped me finish it, so it makes it that much better,"
olivia announced, looking at carlos, who was smiling at her. "this is called we'll be the stars."

her band began to play the music and she started to sing.

(olivia)
We are young, we are gold
Trying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky
See it come alive
All our fears became our hopes
Climbed out every locked window
We rode a lion's mane
And fell upon the rain
We can reach the constellations
Trust me, all our dreams are breaking out

everyone cheered as she reached the chorus and big time rush cheered the loudest for her, supporting every word she sang.

No, we're never gonna turn to dust
Yeah, all we really need is us
Don't be scared to close your eyes
No, we're never gonna die
We'll be the stars, oh
No, we're never gonna step too far
Yeah, we're holding on to who we are
When it's time to close your eyes
They will see us in the sky
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars

olivia approached big time rush who were smiling and enjoying the song.

Let me in
Hold me close
Fill my heart with simple notes
So when it's hard to see
They are there reminding me
Take my breath
And hold me high
So I can feel the city lights
Glowing under me
It's in our reach
We're breaking out
No, we're never gonna turn to dust
Yeah, all we really need is us
Don't be scared to close your eyes
No, we're never gonna die
We'll be the stars, oh
No, we're never gonna step too far
Yeah, we're holding on to who we are
When it's time to close your eyes
They will see us in the sky
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars

olivia returned to her mic stand to finish off her song

We can reach the constellations
Trust me, all our dreams are breaking out
No, we're never gonna turn to dust
All we really need is us
We'll be the stars, oh
No, we're never gonna step too far
Yeah, we're holding on to who we are
When it's time to close your eyes
They will see us in the sky
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars
We'll be the stars
Woah, we'll be the stars

olivia finished the final verse and the crowd cheered loudly and applauded her, which
see he smile and giggle happily.

"thank you! thank you!"

——

the party continued on and olivia sang most of her songs, like white flag, seamless, your love's like, too young, best thing i got, darling i'm a mess and two young hearts. olivia was on top of the world right now and didn't want this moment to end, until her father unexpectedly left and this upset olivia.

a small break we happening, so olivia left the pool and followed her father out. the boys noticed olivia leave and followed her out, worried for her.

"where did olivia go?" logan asked as the boys looked around until james went outside and saw olivia talking to her father.

"found her," james said and the other three joined him, seeing olivia and bryan talking.

"you can't just leave, this is one of the biggest nights of my life," olivia told her dad, who didn't care too much.

"olivia things come up and i have business to take care of," bryan shrugged and olivia's face fell.

"this always happens, when something important happens you always need to leave," olivia protested, holding her arms close. "cant you cancel it for me, you're daughter."

bryan sighed, "you'll understand it one day, olivia, you-"

"i don't need to understand anything," olivia exclaimed. "ever since mom left, you've done nothing but make me feel like just a client. you don't even care about me, just my career."

"don't you talk to your father that way," bryan sternly told her.

"then act like one!" olivia snapped, before shoving past her father and going back inside, ignoring the guys.

"olivia," carlos called, running after her and the other three followed. olivia stopped in her tracks and wiped her tears away that formed. "hey..."

"he always does this," she softly cried and the guys stood in front of her, worried for her. "he doesn't even care about me, just my career and i'm sick of it."

the guys looked at each other not saying a word, not knowing what to do.

"don't worry about him," carlos assured her softly. "look at all these people who care, thousands of fans are watching you. you don't need your father, you have us."

carlos smiled, hoping he cheered her up and did the right thing.

"your father cares, he just has a weird way of showing it," kendall told her, taking her shoulder. "a really weird way."

"after my mom left, he's completely taken over my career and controls all of it," olivia told the boys. "he thinks that if i make it big in the world then i'll be worth something."

"that's not true," james told her. "you're worth something right now and you were worth something before. nothing changed."

"i wish he thought that," olivia mumbled before carlos pulled into a hug and she sighed against shoulder. "thank you guys."

"now, go out there and enjoy yourself," logan smiled as carlos and olivia pulled away and she smiled, brushing her dress.

she walked outside and the crowd cheered at her presence she approached her band again to continued. big time rush stood nearby watching her with smiles and fist bumped each other.

"that's our girl."

kyle went up to olivia to make sure she was okay and nodded, telling him her dad left. kyle and bryan don't get along at all and kyle hates how strict he is with her. kyle wants olivia to have the music career she wants to have and not have any restrictions, he's carefree and lets her do what she wants. kyle has acted more of a father to her then ever has in the past few months.

kyle walked away and olivia continued her singing not to long afterward.

"sorry about that, let's continue this, huh?!"

——

...we've got to make this moment last right now."

olivia finished singing her song, 'right now', and the audience applauded for her.

"alright, i have two more songs to perform for you. this next song is called "the middle of starting over," olivia told the crowd, before the music began to play. olivia smiled at the beat and gave a small wave to the boys, who were smiling at her.

(olivia)
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Cast out to sea
Drifting with the tide
And no way of finding me
Now that I'm free
Nothing but blue skies
Paradise in front of me
Awake from this dream
I hold my breath and just believe

everyone began to clap to beat as olivia got to the chorus and she skipped around the pool, going up to everyone.

Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Take it on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

olivia returned to her mic stand as she got to the second verse.

Alone in a room
Tearing down the walls
Painting over scars and bruises
Now this is home
Fill it up with love
And make the best of something new, yeah
As hard as it seems
I'll hold my breath and just believe
Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Take it on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
The colors and the stars
Seem a little brighter
Tomorrow isn't far away (not far away)
Through the hardest part
I'm working towards a happy ending
Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Take it on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
Tired of all the troubles
They've been wasting my time
I don't wanna fight
Gonna leave it behind
Take it on faith
Now I'm ready to fly
I'm in the middle of starting over
Back to the beginning
Gonna hit rewind
Chance to do it over
Get it right this time
Life gives you pennies
Turn them into dimes
I'm in the middle of starting over
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

olivia finished her song and the crowd cheered and applauded her, which made her smile brightly.

"thank you!"

olivia returned to her spot at her mic to finish her last song. a stool was put out and she sat down before she spoke.

"this is my final song and you all should know it. it's called "cant blame a girl for trying" sing along if you know the words."

the crowd cheered as music began to play and olivia started to sing.

(olivia)
Here I am again, the same old situation
Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated
I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool
Oh, the things I do

as olivia got to the bridge and chorus, a few people began to sing and clap along, knowing the words to it.

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying, oh oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying, oh
I should've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet
I might have freaked him out 'cause I was so excited
But I just couldn't wait, I took a leap of faith
Oh, the things I say
'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying, oh oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying, oh no no
And I think sometimes I tend to be my own worst enemy
And maybe someday
I'm gonna catch a shooting star falling out of the blue
Do what I do
And just as I'm giving up, my heart is palpitating
Here comes another one and it's so intoxicating
Being where I've been I know that in the end
I'll do it all again
'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb
I do stupid things when it comes to love
And even if I always end up crying
Well, love will find me, there ain't no denying
That you can't blame a girl for trying, oh oh
No, you can't blame a girl for trying, hm oh

olivia finished her final song and the crowd stood up and cheered and applauded the last they have all night. olivia giggled as she stood up and bowed for everyone. she waved at them and kyle went up to her and gave her a side hug with a smile.

"make sure to check out my music videos when they drop soon!" olivia announced to everyone with a huge smile.

big time rush ran over to olivia and hugged her tight, which made her happy as she hugged back. she was so glad she had people who cared about her and not just her career.

gustavo approached olivia with kelly at his side and olivia pulled away to acknowledge them.

"gustavo," olivia smiled. "i'm glad your here."

"me too," he remarked. "as much as i enjoyed that, i'm here to ask if you and the dogs-"

"yes!" all five exclaimed with excitement and gustavo leaned back as kelly smiled.

"want to make a song together," gustavo finished and olivia nodded with the guys hi-fiving and cheering behind her. "i already talked to kyle and he loves the idea, so whenever you're ready have him give me a call and we'll set up a time."

"yeah. thank you!" olivia beamed as gustavo gave her a faint smile, before walking away with kelly.

"yes!" big time rush and olivia cheered and celebrated together.

"we're gonna make a song together!"

"wooooo!"

"let's goo!"

"big time rush and olivia fernow!"

——
Up Next: big time party

just a little original chapter to showcase olivia's talent and her album releasing. at some point, big time rush and olivia will be making a song together, but i need to figure bout what song. i have a few ideas, i just need to figure which one. also, olivia will be doing a duet with one of the boys, but that duet will cause some drama so stay tuned for that.

i've been working way too much on this book, like i wrote two chapters in one day and a little bit of a another one. however, i know there'll be a drought at some point. it always happens, cuz my obsession with stuff is short and runs out.

see ya in the next chapter!

songs used in this chapter: Eyes Wide Open
We'll Be The Stars
The Middle Of Staring Over
Can't Blame A Girl For Trying
by Sabrina Carpenter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
14.6K 307 28
Eighteen year old Kendall Schmidt is the son of a billionaire. His father wants him to marry girls that are rich just like him. Only problem is, Kend...
22.6K 389 40
Preview: Yes, Valedictorian, dated all the jocks but it never quite was serious. I was labeled 'prude', 'nerd', 'hard working', and 'safe'. Standing...
59.4K 3.3K 30
𝘼 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™„π˜Ό π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ // π™Έπšƒ'πš‚ 𝙰 πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ 𝙾𝙡 π™‡π™π™‰π˜Ό π™€π™‡π™„π™•π˜Όπ˜½π™€π™π™ƒ & π™†π™„π™ˆ π™π˜Όπ™€π™ƒπ™”π™π™‰π™‚ 𝙰 π™±π™΄π™°πš„πšƒπ™Έπ™΅πš„π™» πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·...