๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ||...

Od -babyroses-

~๐’พ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐“…๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ท๏ฟฝ... Viac

~๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐~
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐ผ๐ผ.๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐‘‹๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‹๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‹๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘œ
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ก
๐‘‹๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
~๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ~
๐ผ. ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’
๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ 
๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘‰. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘‰๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘ 
๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ 
๐ผ๐‘‹. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข

๐‘‰๐ผ๐ผ. ๐‘๐‘–๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ 

2.1K 62 27
Od -babyroses-

it has been three months since big time rush had arrived at the palm woods and their demos had finished. however, since the three months is up the band and their family have to return back to minnesota and go back to their normal lives. olivia was devastated to learn this and doesn't want to them to leave, they're basically her best friends and wants them to stay. she never got to tell carlos how she feels and needs him here for that.

also, olivia's album is finally completed and is being released next week. she wants the band there to celebrate and it wouldn't be the same without them. carlos even helped her finish the final song so she needs him there with her.

so now, olivia was with the band, gustavo, and kelly to help the band's demo get picked to stay and to make an album. however, the only downside is having to impress griffin's daughter, mercedes. olivia wasn't fond of her, she was stuck up and rude and made kendall her "boyfriend." as much as olivia hated mercedes, this needed to happen in order for the boys to stay and keep their music career alive.

just as long mercedes doesn't makes carlos her boyfriend, then she'll be good.

kendall was carrying all of mercedes stuff to the pool and was struggling from the amount of weight. mercedes walked ahead to the pool as the band and olivia ran over to help kendall out. well, james was bummed cause mercedes picked kendall over him.

"hey, big guy, you're doing a great job," logan praised and olivia nodded with a smile.

"this will all be worth it!"

"she's horrible!" kendall groaned.

"but if she loves you, then she'll pick our demos and we get to stay in l.a, and we're almost halfway there!" carlos reasoned.

james shoved a mirror in his and kendall faces to compare looks.

"how could she pick you over me?" james asked in disbelief. "look at this!"

"calm down, pretty boy," olivia told james.

"now, here's some subliminal imagery that will help her pick out demos," logan mentioned and put a "pick big time rush" hat on kendall.

"oh, and some breath spray just in case she wants to kiss you," carlos added and sprayed some in his mouth.

kendall groaned, "ack, i have to kiss her?"

"do you keep that on you at all times?" olivia asked carlos, who became red and chuckled.

"maybe..uh...you never know when you'll need it," he stuttered over his words as he put the spray away and olivia chuckled with a small blush.

"wait!"

in ran gustavo and kelly and kelly popped up behind kendall.

"we can't let you do this," kelly began and kendall was relieved.

"not without the perfect mood music for your pool date with mercedes," gustavo added and placed a stereo on top of kendall's pile of stuff. big time rush played from the stereo and kendall stumbled out of the lobby as the others encouraged him as he left.

"he looks great," gustavo mentioned

mercedes was relaxing by the pool with her dog by her side and kendall was pampering her as the others watched from a tent close by.

"this is relaxing," mercedes mentioned as kendall put cucumber slices on her eyes. "now fan me and make dolphin noises so i feel like i'm in cabo."

kendall made a face of confusion as he mouthed a few words and the others peeked out from behind the tent, motioning him to do it. suddenly, logan began to make dolphins noises as mercedes began to talk again.

"isn't it great being in love, new boyfriend?" mercedes asked kendall, "you love me too, right?"

kendall looked at her and didn't respond, which upset mercedes and she ripped off the cucumber slices.

"you hesitated!" she snapped and paused the stereo, which made the others behind the tent hide again. "maybe i'll hesitate to choose your demo as the winner. i heard vampirah's amazing."

suddenly, the others rushed out from behind the tent to protest against mercedes, telling her she can't choose them.

"of course he loves you," carlos objected, kneeling down to mercedes, "i mean, who— who wouldn't love you... with your hair and your hands and that rat dog thing?"

olivia stood there with folded arms as carlos complimented mercedes, who was smiling at him.

"it's like you really know me," mercedes told him and looked at kendall. "im breaking up with you." she looked back at carlos, "you're my new boyfriend."

"what?!" olivia yelled in disbelief and went to attack, but kendall and james held her back.

"now, carry me out like they do in movies," mercedes ordered carlos and jumped into his arms, which angered olivia even more. "old boyfriend, bring my stuff up later."

james groaned as carlos walked off with mercedes, looking back at the others with horror.

olivia clenched her fists and kendall and james let her go.

"olivia. remain calm," logan told her and olivia shot him a glare. "never mind, don't calm down."

olivia stomped forward, leaving the others behind to watch her anger boil more.

"never knew olivia could get angry," kendall chuckled.

——

olivia had never been been jealous before and she hated how mercedes choose carlos as her boyfriend. the only reason she hated it is basically carlos was miserable about it and mercedes is so rude and annoying. not to mention she was wants to be in mercedes place.

carlos was desperately trying to make mercedes chocolate chip cookies, but she didn't like them and just got more angry. as carlos was trying to impress mercedes, the others hid in the bathroom of the crib, listening in on their conversation. mercedes got angered by carlos which made him run away and hid in the bathroom out of pure fear. as he shut the door, the shower curtain opened and kendall, logan, james, olivia, gustavo, and kelly were there eavesdropping. carlos gasped at them, holding his chest and breathing heavily.

"this looks weird, right?" kendall asked.

"who cares? get back in there," gustavo ordered and the others motioned him to go. olivia hated it more than anything, but if she wants them to stay carlos needs to go back out.

"okay, we're close to near to almost being halfway there," logan mentioned

"go on!" kelly encouraged.

"i can't go back!" carlos objected, "she hurts me!"

"are you talking behind my back with shower people?" mercedes asked from the other side of the door.

"no!... apple blossom!" carlos hesitated, nervously before mercedes bursted the door open and carlos fall forward. olivia caught him and he wrapped his arms around her, holding her. everyone screamed as mercedes was stood there, staring at them.

"you lied me to! we're finished!" mercedes ordered and olivia sighed with relief. "my new boyfriend is..."

mercedes pointed around and james followed her around, but she ignored him and landed on logan.

"him!"

"him?!" james asked in disbelief, "do you not see this, huh?"

"it's okay, james," olivia assured james, patting his back.

"let's go, new boyfriend! we're gonna dye your hair to match my bag," mercedes told logan, showing him her green bag.

"no!" logan cried and mercedes gave him a glare, before walking away.

"so... you gonna do the right thing?" gustavo asked logan.

"no!" kendall interrupted, "i am. hold my loofah."

everyone watched as kendall walked forward to catch mercedes, who turned around and saw him.

"hey, you're my old boyfriend? where's my new boyfriend?" mercedes asked him.

"he's dumping you," kendall smiled.

"what?!" she gasped as the others rushed out of the bathroom

"what?!" logan, carlos, and james gasped and olivia smiled.

"good," she snickered.

"what?!!" gustavo yelled.

"because you're spoiled, pushy, mean, and he and me and we would all rather go back to minnesota then spend one more second pretending to be your boyfriend," kendall told her as the others appeared at his side in shock, besides olivia who was laughing silently. "and, man, it felt good to say that."

"saying what we're all thinking," olivia laughed and her and kendall hi-fived.

"well, let me tell you something there is no way i'm picking your demos now, big time rush! is big time done!" mercedes declared, before throwing the demos on the ground and smashing it with her foot. everyone screamed in horror as she crushed it and was in shock as mercedes left the room with her rat dog. as mercedes slam the door, everyone looked at kendall, who was feeling a lot of regret.

"as horrible as all this is, i'm really glad you said that," olivia mentioned, trying to make kendall feel better.

"so... what do we do now?" carlos asked and kelly put a stereo in front of them, which allowed them to play the intro to their first song, "big time rush."

"ah, ah, ah—ah, oh."

——

due to kendall's outburst, the boys had began to pack to go home and olivia sat there, devastated and not wanting to them leave. the demos haven't been picked yet, but everyone knows that big time rush won't get picked because of what just happened.

"you guys can hold your heads high, most bands don't even make it almost halfway there," kelly reasoned with the guys as gustavo walked out with a tray of cookies carlos made.

"she's right," gustavo agreed and looked at olivia as she took one, ignoring what she did. "i'm very very proud of you guys. AHHHH!"

everyone looked at him as he yelled and then stopped.

"i'm fine. im fine. SCOOTERS! no i'm not," gustavo then fell back, passing out and olivia took the tray of cookies.

"she's probably on her way right now to tell her dad that pick vampirah," logan mentioned and seconds later the door was kicked open to reveal mercedes. everyone yelled at this and carlos instinctively grabbed olivia, who grabbed his arms tightly.

"look, i know we haven't all dated that long but i judd wanted to come back to say..." mercedes began and sighed. "i'm sorry."

"yeah, you should be sorry," james agreed with annoyance. "how could you pick them over me?"

"because i never date anyone prettier than me," mercedes reasoned and olivia couldn't argue with that.

"i'm better now," james smiled and moved away.

"and kendall's right, i'm a rich, spoiled bully who dresses hot and thinks your songs are great," mercedes admitted and carlos rushed forward with excitement with olivia next to him.

"so, you're gonna pick big time rush?" carlos asked her.

"we're halfway there!" gustavo cheered, recovering from his fall and everyone cheered with excitement. carlos and olivia shared a sweet hug, happy for one another.

"yeah, i don't choose the winning band," mercedes confessed and everyone froze, stopping their celebration.

"what?" the band asked in confusion and olivia and carlos pulled away.

"you're not the top secret music advisor?" kendall asked her.

"see, my dad asked me to pick up the demos because it was on my way, but i let you believe i choose the winning band because you're cute and..." mercedes explained before sobbing. "i love manipulating people."

"oh, there, there, mercedes," gustavo assured mercedes, putting his arm around her. "the boys forgive you. now... how the demos get picked?"

"well, first dad looks at the demos to make sure the covers are shiny. from there, the guy with white gloves takes them to an unmarked door at the end of a corridor. finally, he places them on a desk of dad's top secret music expert... lo-lo, the million dollar hit predicting super chimp," mercedes explained to them.

"a monkey picks the demos?!" everyone exclaimed in shock.

"no, a chimp," mercedes corrected and olivia rolled her eyes. "and if he claps, you're in, but if he makes a fart noise, you're out," she began to sob again. "and sometimes i think dad loves lo-lo more than me."

"there there, mercedes," kendall assured her again. "it's okay, don't cry. now, do you have a security card to your dad's building?"

"oh, please, what are you guys gonna do? chimpnap lo-lo and train him to love big time rush?" kelly asked in disbelief with sarcasm.

——

"i was kidding!" kelly exclaimed as the group stared a lo-lo, who was jumping up and down in the studio of rocque records.

"but the plan worked perfectly," logan reasoned

"and it was so much fun!" olivia giggled as everyone celebrated their work with excitement.

——

soon, the band got to work on training lo-lo to pick big time rush. olivia enjoyed taking lo-lo, but she's unsure of how he will react to it. chimps are unpredictable.

the band stood in the studio as gustavo, kelly, olivia, and mercedes stood behind the booth to play the music for them.

"now, according to pavlov, animals can be trained to associate positive feelings with certain stimuli, such as sight, smells and..." logan explained and let kendall finish it.

"big time rush demos."

"exactly," logan nodded. "we're gonna train lo-lo to pick the big time rush demos through the process  reinforcement of..." carlos handed logan some bananas. "bananas."

"lo-lo... tasty bananas," logan told lo-lo, placing the bananas in front of him.

"big time rush," carlos said and gustavo played their first song in the studio. lo-lo smiled, making a small noise.

"more bananas," logan said and james smiled holding two pairs of bananas, setting them down.

"more big time rush!" james yelled and gustavo changed the song to "any kind of guy," which made lo-lo clap.

"he's clapping! it's working!" kelly smiled.

"yay!" olivia cheered.

"halfway there, here we come!" gustavo smiled.

"even more bananas!" logan called as the whole band had arms filled with bananas and set them around lo-lo.

"even more big time rush!" kendall gestured to the booth and gustavo changed the song to "i wanna be famous." this made lo-lo pick up a banana and stand up.

"he's picking up the bananas. is that a good sign?" gustavo asked as the boys smiled at lo-lo.

suddenly, lo-leo threw the banana at them and it hit the booth window, making kelly and olivia yell.

the guys tried to protest and yell to lo-lo, who began to throw more bananas at them. everyone was screaming and calling out as the lo-lo attacked the boys with bananas. olivia ran out to help them, but lo-lo had ran off before she could get there in time.

"well, he either really loved that song or really hated it," mercedes mentioned to kelly and gustavo.

"ahh!" gustavo yelled.

——

the band, gustavo, kelly, olivia, and mercedes were in the hall of the studio, cleaning up and eating the bananas that lo-lo threw at them. the group had given up on trying to get their demos picked and had zero hope left. olivia was heartbroken and was about to lose her best friends.

"you know, the scooter is the sensible solution for today's high gas prices, pollution, and offers seniors increased mobility, and AHHHHHH!" gustavo yelled out of agony, which made olivia jump and stumble from her place next to him.

"my ear drum is gone, thank you," olivia said, holding her ear.

"no, we were not giving up," kendall declared, standing up. "we're almost halfway there, and another thing i've learned since coming to l.a. is that together... we can do anything."

"kendall, your speeches are inspiration, but words can't really help in this situation," olivia told kendall and tossed her banana away.

"look, who i found hitchhiking on the hollywood freeway," griffin said as he walked in with his assistants and lo-lo was holding his hand.

"yeah, we're done," kendall shrugged and sat down.

"i am deeply disappointed in all of you," griffin told everyone. "olivia, you're lucky i like you or else i would've called your father." olivia smiled with relief at this, "but i'm also curious. what happened? help me out."

no one spoke out of pure fear of admitting the truth to the boss until mercedes stood up and took the hit.

"it's my fault, dad. i lied to them and i made them be my boyfriends, and then i ate terrible cookies, and then i cried, and then i helped them chimpnap lo-lo and... i love you," mercedes admitted to her father with a nervous smile.

"is that true? because she lies... a lot," griffin asked the others.

"it's all of our faults," gustavo confessed as well, standing up and lo-lo nodded at this.

"we really wanna stay here in l.a and make an album," kendall reasoned with griffin.

"and a tour!" carlos added.

"and be famous!" james added.

"but we may have gone a little too far," logan mentioned.

"sorry?" kelly shrugged with her mouth full of bananas.

"those are a lot of sentences containing words, containing letters," griffin told them and olivia made a face at him. "and i admire your passion and dedication, but it doesn't change the fact that lo-lo picks which demos win. so, what do you say, lo-lo? do you like big time rush?"

everyone stared at lo-lo waiting for his response anxiously and moments later he made a fart sound with his mouth. olivia's face fell with devastating and she sighed.

"dang..."

"oh, the fart noise," griffin said and the boys all looked down with sorrow at this. olivia rubbed carlos and logan's back to comfort then. "sorry, boy, vampirah wind."

"lo-lo's wrong, dad!" mercedes protested, "the vampire fad has one-two years left, max. these guys' songs have infectious melodies, classic pop hooks, and big time rush will crush the 6 to 16 year old demographic, which is your core music buying base."

olivia smiled at mercedes, impressed with her statistics on the band.

"not to mention, a hit collab with big time rush and olivia fernow would shoot to the top of the charts," mercedes added and the band and olivia nodded.

"yes!"

"wow," griffin said with shock and looked at lo-lo. "lo-lo, i'm transferring you to middle defense. mercedes, you're my new hit predicting adviser, this way, we'll get to spend more thing together. big time rush wins!"

everyone cheered with excitement and olivia and carlos embraced for tight hug, happy the band is staying.

"anything else for my princess?" griffin asked his daughter, "well, i never really got a chance to date logan."

logan's face fell at this as griffin spoke.

"logan, you're mercedes' new boyfriend."

logan yelped and pulled james in front of him.

"now, get to to work! we need some new songs for the big time rush album!" griffin exclaimed.

"i've already got one! move out!" gustavo ordered and everyone rushed over to the studio to record the new song for the big time rush album.

"wooooo!" carlos cheered.

——

(kendall)
When the chips are down
Back against the wall
Got no more to give
'Cause we gave it all
Seems like going a distance is unrealistic
But we're too far from the start

(carlos)
So we take what comes, And we keep on going
Leaning on each other's shoulders
Then we turn around
And see we've come so far somehow

(all, james)
We're halfway there
We're looking good now
And nothing's gonna get in the way
We're halfway there
And looking back now
I never thought that I'd ever say
We're halfway there

(james)
If we never flew
We would never fall
If the world was ours
We would have it all
But the life we live
Isn't so simplistic
You just don't get what you want

(logan)
So we take what comes
And we keep on going
Leaning on each other's shoulders
Then we turn around
And see we've come so far somehow

(all, james, kendall, logan, carlos)
We're halfway there
We're looking good now
And nothing's gonna get in the way
We're halfway there
And looking back now
I never thought that I'd ever say
We're halfway there
Oh, we're halfway there
Halfway there
We're halfway there
Oh, we're halfway there
Yeah, we're halfway there

the boys finished their new song called "halfway there," and it sounded amazing to everyone listening to it. olivia loved it, she can't wait to collab with them.

"i like it!" griffin smiled as every cheered and clapped for them. olivia ran into the booth with the boys and hugged them all happily with them hugging her back.

——
Up Next: big time album release

a longer chapter finally. had a few carlos and olivia moments, like a few hugs and stuff. just something small. got to see olivia get jealous, which was fun to write and shows she can get angry even if she is a calm person.

if i messed up who sang what part i apologize, it's hard to distinguish who sings what sometimes.

next chapter is an original and it's about olivia's album release and i'm excited to write it.  the album will be sabrina's eyes wide open album as a starter since it was her first album being released and we'll go on from there.

excited for these next chapters to come and i can't wait to write them.

see ya in the next chapter!

song used in this chapter: Halfway There by Big Time Rush

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

14.6K 307 28
Eighteen year old Kendall Schmidt is the son of a billionaire. His father wants him to marry girls that are rich just like him. Only problem is, Kend...
10.4K 444 16
โŒ— ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– โ In which a girl from Minnesota takes advice from Hollywood's future bad boy. โž โจ Book 1/1 โฉ โจ Big Time Rush S1-S2 โฉ โจ...
59.4K 3.3K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
68.1K 1.1K 65
"๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž..." ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...