With Jackets and Dorayaki (Mi...

By jamelaq

What would happen if reader-chan is included in the manga/anime?? Read to find out. Made from the frustration... More

00| The Fateful Encounter
01| Hanagaki Takemichi
02| I Think He's Jealous
03| Slap and Kiss
04| Sendou Atsushi
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88

Chapter 66

7.4K 411 579
By jamelaq

Heya!

I made something... well, more like wrote something...

⚠️Just try to keep calm while reading.

Nothing really serious here!

I hope it's not boring...

Good luck🍀🍀!!

Chapter Start

Mikey's pov:

We finally arrive at Y/n-chin's place with Emma-chan tagging along. Unfortunately, Takemitchy's girlfriend couldn't come.

Kenchin rang the doorbell and was answered by Chifuyu. He let us in and we saw Mitsuya and his sisters already here. "Hey everyone." I said waving at them.

I got some heys and merry christmas back but I just nodded at that. My eyes are looking for a certain (h/c) haired girl around the room but I couldn't find her.

'Where is she?' I thought as I went and grab a dorayaki on the table. As I was munching on my snack, I heard Yuzuha tell me, "If you are looking for y/n-chan, she went to her room.", while pointing her index finger upwards.

"Oh. Thanks!" I said as I finish my dorayaki and immediately went upstairs.

Just as when I was about to enter her room, I suddenly heard her talking to someone.

"Alright y/n. My gift will arrive on the new year. Don't forget." I heard a male voice said.

'What's this? Who is y/n-chin speaking to?' I thought as I leaned against the wall beside her door.

"Alright. I won't." I heard y/n-chin said.

"I gotta go now. Merry Christmas. I love you." That guy said.

'Wh-...what? Y/n-...chin... why..?' I touch the area near my heart. Why does it suddenly hurt so much?

"Haha Merry Christmas. Love you too. I'll see you soon, Bye." I heard y/n-chin said before she hangs up.

'Y/n-chin... are you leaving me as well? Who is...that? No. Y/n-chin won't leave me, right?' That's right. I can't just keep y/n-chin for myself...but...

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard y/n-chin walking towards the door. 'Oh no...'

I hid my current emotion and cheerfully walk in her room while saying, "Merry Christmas, Wifey!"

"Mikey! You're finally here!" Y/n-chin said as she gave me a hug to which I immediately hug her back.

"Y/n-chin. I'm hurt." I said while still hugging her.

She look at me and she ask, "What do you mean you're hurt?"

"Taiju punch me in my face." I pouted at her. "And it hurts." I continued.

"Haha you big baby. Here, let me kiss the ouchie away, okay?" Y/n-chin said as she place her hands on both of my cheeks.

"Mhm." I nodded.

Then, I felt her kiss both of my cheeks. "There. Is it better now?" She ask me.

"Hmm... No." I pouted more while I shake my hand.

"Why?" She ask.

"That Black Dragon punch me on my lips." I stated as I point my index finger on my lips, still pouting at her as I gave her my puppy eyes. 'Y/n-chiinn~ looook you're hubby's in pain~!'

I saw y/n-chin averting her eyes with signs of blushing. 'Pretty.'

"Ah fine!" Y/n-chin finally gave up before she leaned in and peck my lips. 'Muu~ That's too quick!'

Just when she was about to leaned back, I quickly grab the back of her head and kiss her.

After a minute, we finally pulled away from each other while gasping for air. Then I grinned. "It was all healed now. Thanks, wifey!" I said.

"Your welcome..?" Y/n-chin said. Haha so cute!

"By the way, y/n-chin. Why aren't you downstairs?" I ask her.

"Oh. I just got a call from someone." Y/n-chin answered.

"Hmm. That's sus. (ˉεˉ) you are not planning to leave me, right?" I stated as I look down.

"Ha? What are you saying? Why would I leave you?" Y/n-chin stated as she interlock our fingers together.

I look at our joint hands before looking up to look at y/n-chin's bright eyes. "I-... I won't leave you, y/n-chin! Never. And it's a promise! So... promise me you'll not leave me, too, alright?" I promise her as I directly look into her eyes.

I saw her nod as she said, "I promise. Mikey." Then she gave me her beautiful smile.

"Then, here." I said as I took out my gift for her. "Let's seal our promise with this." I continued as I handed y/n-chin my gift.

I saw her open it and lifted the thing inside the box to reveal a beautiful shining silver necklace with a (choose whatever design you like) charm at the center. "Mikey... this..." y/n-chin started as she look at the necklace I gave her.

"Do you... not like it?" I carefully ask her feeling down all of a sudden. 'Oh no! Mr. Taiyaki, I think we made a mistake!' I thought in panic.

"No. No. It's beautiful! I love it!" Y/n-chin said that made me sigh in relief. 'Nevermind, Mr. Taiyaki. Y/n-chin likes it!'

"Thank you, Mikey." Y/n-chin said while smiling at me. "Anything for y/n-chin!" I said while grinning.

"Here. I'll help you put it on." I said as she handed me the necklace. She held her hair (if you don't have hair or you have short hair then ignore this.) in her hands and lifted them to the side as I clasp the necklace behind her.

After that, y/n-chin face me again and I look at her wearing my gift. "Y/n-chin. You look beautiful. I'm falling for you more and more." I truthfully stated while appreciating her beauty.

"W-what... what are you suddenly saying, Mikey?" Y/n-chin ask flustered. 'So cute. I wanna kiss her again..'

"My love for you. What else?" I calmly said as a matter of factly. Then I smirk.

"Hey, y/n-chin." I said after a while. Y/n-chin look at me asking silently. "Have you ever thought about me and you building a big family? Cause I do." I said before I chuckled at the thought.

I look at her and saw her blushing. Then I continued, "Y/n-chin would be my wife, and little me and little y/n-chins would be running all over our house with us chasing them. Hahaha." I then held her hands before kissing her knuckles. "That's my dream." I finished.

I look at her straight in her eyes while still holding her hands in mine. "Y/n-chin. I promise you that I'll definitely marry you 10 or 12 years from now. So, wait for me, okay?" I promised her.

"No matter what happens... you're gonna be my wife." I added.

"So promise me, you'll wait for me, okay?" I said. Then I saw y/n-chin tearing up. "Ha?! Wait! Y/n-chin, don't cry!" I said in panic as I hurriedly wipe her tears with my sleeves.

Then, I saw her nodding as she said, "I promise, Manjiro.", before she smiled at me.

After she said that, I hug her tight. I felt her hugging back as I said, "Damn it. I should've bought a matching ring."

I heard her chuckle at what I said as we pulled back. "You don't have to buy for now, Mikey." Y/n-chin said.

"Then, let's seal our promise..." I started as I held both her cheeks. "...with a kiss." I finish as I pulled her closer, and I kiss her.

I felt her kissing back, our lips moving in sync as she wrap her arms on my neck while ruffling my hair. I smiled through our kiss. After a while, we pulled back for air before I peck her lips one last time and I grinned.

"As much as I would like to continue, the others might be looking for us now." I said as I intertwined our hands and lead her downstairs.

"Plus, we have all our time in the future. Right, wifey?" I teasingly added while winking at her. To which I saw an extremely flustered y/n-chin and a bonk on my head as she said, "Idiot!"

'Tough love.' I thought as I rub my head with my free hand.

Chapter End
(Not Edited)

So, do you guys like it???

I want angst (〒︿〒).

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.6K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
1.6K 76 41
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
3.2K 263 19
You and the rest of the founding members (Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-Chin, and Kazutora) have been childhood friends for a very long time, whe...
198K 11.1K 50
(Only certain parts of this follow the original storyline!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It Had All Started With A Promise To Stay...