Red Wrists: Twists and Turns...

Por IllusionTheProxy

(COMPLETE! AND THANKS FOR 451K READS!) You are just the average girl, swallowed up in society's rude comments... Más

Tim
From Good to Bad
Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)
Broken "Promise"
Dream Come True
(Insert Title Here)
Hanging Out With Tim.... I Guess 0.o
(Insert Title Here)
Bwahaha!!!! Signed, ^JEFF^
Slenderp
Silent Shouts
Edge of Insanity
Great Escape
Another Mystery
TITLE NAME, ANYONE???
PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)
MAAAAAAAZE
"Title your Story Part" says Wattpad
WHA?!?!?
"Title your Story Part"? But why?
"Title your Story Part," it says yet again. BUT WHY??? MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO!
Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!
NOT AN UPDATE *ducks as things are thrown at me*
Still not an update, but NEED FEEDBACK!
The Sad Truth
Tim's in Control!
Guess Who~?
Pond of Alternate Realities.
Not An Update, Just a Stupid Curiosity
(NO TITLE YET)
(A/N) / Story Update
Reality Shmality!
New Update
THERA-TOPOLIS!!!!!!!!!!......Wait, what?!? GROUNDED?!?
So Very HAPPY
(A/N)
Spread the Word
(((((NOT AN UPDATE, BUT NEED HELP)))))
Hey, Go Read Something!
Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"
OMFG, I NOW LOVE @Hydriod!!!! (NO HOMO)
Waking Up
Which Reality? (Reader's Choice)
OH MY FUDGING GAWD!!!!!!
The Balloon Master
*Me Screaming Uncontrollably*
(Quick Little Tip for those of you trying to make up random characters)
Dang It!
(Counted Up The Votes........Only one reality was voted for!!!)
I love teachers' reactions :3
Not an update, but still.....
I have realized something!
Steven Majick
Suggestion for you Squirrels
OLD STORY TIME
In the Hospital!
Oh My Zalgo..................
Oh my god, I love diss book!
Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)
Back to the Past (2/3 of 3 special updates back-to-back) (TOLD YOU MORE FEELS)
Steven Majick has a Facebook..............well, this is gonna be interesting!
Sick, Squirrels!
I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!
Author-chan Is Getting Extremely Mad!!!
FOXES AND SQUIRRELS or WHAT THE HELL IS AUTHOR-CHAN THINKING???
Behind The Screams
Just Repeats Over
Weirdness Times Infinity!!!
BOOK TWO IS OUT!!
Quick Note, even though I'm on Book 2
REVISED EDITION
Dead Bite
I REMEMBERED THE PROXY WEBSITE!!!
Complaints
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Shipped With Markiplier!
Roblox
Slenderman Died
Questions
Cuts and Scars
ATTAAAAAAAAAACK
Lies, Lies, Lies
Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
Letter to Markiplier..... ;~;
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHORT: Showing Up
NEW BOOK
Advantages!
Slenderman's "Let it go"-SURPRISE GUESTS-
A Break from Wattpad
BOOM CHICK

A Bad Dream

2.9K 133 22
Por IllusionTheProxy

(((((Friday the 13th!!! Gawd, help!!! I shouldn't be updating today now, Squirrels!!!)))))

(You)
You stare at Hoodie, your head spinning in confusion. "I wanted a redo," Hoodie repeated, seeing your confused look. "I messed things up between you and Masky, and I want to make it up." "But my thing's already repeating, sort of! Jeff and L.J. kidnapped me and brough me here because Slenderman-" "I changed it up a bit," he said, smiling. "In the thing you experienced last time, Slenderman only knew you existed because I told him. As of now, he has no idea you exist." As you open your mouth to shoot back some sort of retort, L.J. runs into the room, looking terrified. "Masky's here he's getting really pissy with Slender and neither of them look too happy!"

Hoodie leaves the room, motioning for you to follow behind him. You do, hearing a loud crash from the living room. Hoodie tells you to stay put, running to the scene. Peeking around, you see Slender, hearing him shout, "MASKY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Catching a look from Hoodie, he nods, smiling at you. You smile back, running in towards Masky, who's back was to you. Wrapping your arms around him, he grabs you tightly, about to throw you when he sees it's you. "(Y/n)," he whispers, turning around to pick you up, holding you tightly.

You hug him back, smiling widely. "Masky I'm so glad you're here," you say, feeling the need to purr. But you know you can't. You're human. So you close your eyes and enjoy the moment. Being with Masky just made you feel.....

Lonely......

Cold.....

Afraid....

What? What was going on? How were you feeling these things? Everything was black once again. Black, quiet, empty. Was it all fake? Were you still dying? Once again, you have that feeling of your lungs filling up with a liquid. Making it hard for you to breath. If you were, in fact, breathing. You couldn't do anything. You belonged to the void now....

You belonged.....

Somewhere else.....

Where Masky would never go.....

Because.....

Masky couldn't die.....

(((((I love you Squirrels! Yes, this is a very very long story! So it ends here. But since you all enjoy it so much, I'll continue it in another book! It's gonna be called "Pink Scars and Sweet Nightmares"! Good sequel title, right??? Love chu Squirrels! Keep reading onto the next book! Author-chan commands it!!!)))))

~Jinx IllusionTheProxy

P.S. I'll tell you Squirrels when book two is out!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.3K 599 28
________________ ᳝ ˖ . ֺ ָ ֙⋆ 〃ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ𓆩♡𓆪〃 ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ "ɴᴏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ." ᴍʀꜱ ʀᴏɢᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ; ʟʏʀᴀ." ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏᴋ...
19K 623 40
"Tim," I finally spoke, my voice cracking from misuse and my crying. "Tim, I think I did something bad." Tim looked like a deer in headlights at the...
15.3K 381 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
45.3K 1.1K 33
!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that one, unlike this book! !!! Tuscaloosa, A...