Can't Express Myself (Roddy R...

By SweatGoddess

Exotic and Roddy are just friends who have feelings for each other. When they take commit to being in a relat... More

characters
Just friends
Confused
Giving In
The surprise
Making Love
More &More
Good Day
Back to Cali
Adjusting
New characters
Jealously
Acting A fool
New York show
Girls Night Out
Pregnancy Scare
Withdrawal
Handling Drama
Death of my Ex
Future wishes
Birthday Coming up
Crazed
Birthday Bash
The proposal
Enjoying Hawaii
Baby Fever
Wedding Plans
Troubled waters
"I DO"
Honeymoon
New Home
Gender
Babyshower
First Movement
Pregnancy Craze
Labor and Delivery
New Addition
6 weeks
Family
Epilogue
LIVE LIFE FAST
Fighting temptation
Two wrongs don't make a right
Sneaky Links
Unfaithful
"Are you serious?"
No kizzy
Pretend
"Why you avoiding me?"
Avoidance pt2
All these years
Hit the fan
Real life Nightmare
Escape
how i got all
the blocc is hot 🔥
History
lesbian sistas
y'all need to get these vote up
Ready to Pop
Killer Crip
Revenge
coma
"Are you okay?"
Back to normal

Getting back on Good terms

294 9 0
By SweatGoddess

Exotic
I woke up to Roddy kissing my neck,I was still a little pissed so I pushed him off me. "Mamas you don't want me no more?" I looked at him he had a hurt expression on his face. Then he laid down an looked at me like he was about to cry "I didn't mean it like that Roddy"

I kissed him on the lips and looked in his eyes at the same time.
I rubbed his chest and worked my way down to his dick. I broke the kiss and spit on my hand before reaching down and gripping his dick. He moaned into my lips. I stroked him up and down slowly. I sped up as I watched his face
"Im in love you mamas" he eyes flipped from hazel to green and I knew that only happened when he was highly emotional. "Im in love with you too".
I stroked him faster he moaned looking at me. I kissed and sucked on his neck making my way down to his dick. I made eye contact with him as I sucked the tip.

Roddy
I looked down at Exotic as she was licking the tip before sucking more into her mouth. I was an emotionally raw state. She pushed me off her and it made my insecurities rise up. I knew she was still mad and I was afraid she was going to leave me. "Mmmmm" I moaned as she started deepthroating staring me in the eyes. She held me her throat as her gag reflexes played on my tip. "Fuuuucccck" I said removing her hair out her face as she gagged on me.

She pulled me it out sucking and humming she licked and sucked on my balls making precum flood the tip. She licked back up the length before she flicked the tip. With her tongue. I sucked in a breath as she started deepthroating me."Shhh Aaahhh" she pulled it out "fuck my mouth baby"I thrusted into her mouth a few times before I came.

She continued suck until she ate all my cum up. I looked in her eyes trying to read her. "Baby I'm not going to leave you" she kissed me I pulled back from the kiss

"Iii aam sorry I hurt you mamas I'm just a fuck up" I stuttered out.

"Rodrick baby you not a fuck up I will beat your ass if you ever say that shit again". I nodded my head "ii will do whatever just don't leave me Exotic" she kissed me again looking in my eyes. I looked back at her I loved her so much it was causing me to do stupid shit.

"Baby it's okay to be emotional with me I in love with every part of you" I smiled as I looked in her eyes I could tell she meant it. I felt her wetness dripping on my thigh.

Making my mouth water because I wanted to taste her. "Come sit on my face mamas" she crawled up and positioned her pussy on my tongue. I scooted her back so I could look into her eyes as I ate her. I stuck my tongue out and flicked her clit with my tongue making her moan and arch. I put my hands on her hips grinding her back and forth on my tongue "oooh shit Roddy " she started moving her hips on her own and I took my hands and started rubbing and squeezing her nipples. I lapped up her sweet juices "Im cumming " she rocked faster on my face and started mumbling incoherent shit. I hummed sending vibrations through her clit. "Mjjcm" I giggled while still eating and sucking at her clit.

She squirted on my face as she shuddered in pleasure. I continued eating her until she came 7 times then my need to be inside her was too strong. I didn't have to say anything because she scooted of my face before positioning my dick at her entrance.
She locked eyes with me as she lowered herself down onto my dick. I sat up so I could hold her to my chest and kiss her as she started riding me.
"I love you so fucking much daddy"
I rubbed her clit as I stuck my tongue in her mouth. She squirted and screamed into my mouth. "You never fucking leaving me mamas" she grunted

"No I'm not" she confirmed as she rode me. She bucked as she came

"I love you mamas" I pumped into her faster knowing it would make her orgasm more intense."There's nothing better than making love to you Rodrick."
I flipped on top of her looking in her eyes. "Tell me again mamas"

Exotic
"There nothing better than making love to you Rodrick" I repeated staring into his green emotional eyes. He pumped into me slowly making my body shudder. "Mmm Iiii " I couldn't even get the words out as a violent orgasm ripped through me making me go blind momentarily. I blinked as my eyes focused back on his handsome face. "You so handsome baby" I said as I arched my back giving him better access.
He speed up his thrusts as his dick twitched inside me making moan and cum again. "Ugggh shit " his face twisted as he looked at me. He sped up his pace throwing his head back as he let a howl.

He thrusted deep in me a filled me with his nut making me cum again.His legs went weak and he laid his head on my chest as his body fell he was still inside me cumming. I knew he came harder because he felt safe being emotional vunerable with me. He lifted his mouth and kissed me I felt him harden in me. I ready myself for round two. We went 6 more times before he would let me out of the bed.

I knew he was trying to make up for hurting my feelings with pleasure. I didn't mind one bit my whole body felt like I was floating. I kept reassuring him I wasn't going to leave him over this. Couples fight and I would rather deal with him and all his bullshit.

I fixed us some food and took it upstairs. I looked at him watching me as we ate. I blushed and covered my face "Stop looking at me like that bae"
He pulled my hands down

"I can't I'm obsessed with you" I looked at him that probably would make some girls run for the hills but it turned me on and made me feel special.

I continued eating. I looked at him watching me with his intense green gaze. I could tell he was still in a high emotional state.
Once we were done eating I sat the plates aside and cuddled up to him as we watched tv. "Mamas get dressed "

I looked at him and gave him a kiss
I went to shower and he got in with me. He stood behind me and grabbed my waist and reached down to flick my clit. I knew we were going another round before getting out of the shower. We got dressed and he headed to the mall. "Get whatever you want mamas"

Roddy
I had my guards meet us there so I wasn't worried about anybody attacking us or getting to crazy. Plus it was kinda late so alot of people weren't out
"Baby what do you think about these?"
Exotic was pointing to some lime green heels she had on her feet.
"I think imma fuck you in them definitely get those" Exotic blushed looking around making sure nobody heard. "RODDY!!"
I shrugged my shoulders and flicked my tongue out at her. "Oh my god Stop"
"I ain't gotta stop shit you better be lucky they ain't got dressing rooms cuz I have you bent over in one right now"
Exotic rolled her eyes at me and went back to looking at shoes.

We went to a few stores and I bought some stuff along with her shopping. I was still trying to make up for my actions. While we were shopping I seen a bitch I used to fuck with heading straight for us. I motioned for my guards to block her. I was still working my way outta the dog house this hoe wasn't finna put me back in it.
"Oh so you acting brand new huh?"
I ain't even acknowledge her I walked over to Exotic and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Mutherfucka I know you hear me" Exotic head snapped looking at the guards pulling her away.
"Mamas don't even acknowledge that bullshit." Her eyes flicked back to me and I waited for her reaction she kissed me. I relaxed into her kiss
"Let's get some food and go home."
I nodded and got our bags as we started heading out of the mall. We parted ways with security "What you want to eat mamas?"
"Panda Express"
I started the car and she told me that she would go in and order.We got the food and headed home.

The next morning after we made love I took her to my momma house she always wanted me and Exotic to get together. I knocked on the door and waited My mom opened the door "Hey momma" I said leaning to give her a kiss. I walked inside and sat down pulling Exotic on to my lap. "Hey Mrs.Anita" My mom's eyebrows rose

"Y'all together now?" Exotic nodded
"Thank the Lord my son got a real women instead of these whores." Exotic busted out laughing and I mugged my mama. She pulled Exotic of my lap and took her into the kitchen.

Exotic
I looked at Mrs.anita after I finished hugging her. She started fiddling with a dish towel before her face took on a more serious look. "Exotic baby I have known you for a long time,I could always see that you loved Rodrick"

I nodded my head and continued to listen "You have to be patient and understanding with him your the first good girl he has ever been with relationship wise" she paused looking at me then continued
"But also you can't let my son talk to you any type of way you have to learn and put your foot down with his ass but all in all remember that my son loves you regardless of the problems you two may go through and stick beside him he was a boy you have to teach him how to be the perfect man for you he will also test you at times but those are the times you will have to prove to him your love"

I nodded and hugged her" thank you Mrs. Anita" she swatted me

"Girl call me mama long as I have known you you always be family"
"Alright mama" Roddy burst in the kitchen looking at us.

"What you in here telling her ma?"
"I'm having some girl talk with my future daughter in law "she said sending me a pointed look. As she put her arm around my neck.

"Aaaww my baby jealous he gone have to learn to share me with mama" I said walking over an pinching his cheek. He blushed looking at me pecking my lips.

"Did Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr just blush I can't believe my eyes?" I turned and winked at his mama.

"Whatever ma "he said chuckling
"Rodrick yo ass been feigning for her since high school." My mouth dropped open
"Please do tell mama" I said walking back over to her and looking at him shift uncomfortably.
"Ma I be trying to get her to see me as more than just a friend but I can't get her to even get jealous when I talk to other girls "she mocked his voice. I looked at him
"Baby is that what you were doing?"
Roddy bit his lip "Now that I think about that shit didn't make no sense"
He walked over to me putting his hands around my waist looking me in the eyes.
"We together now that's all that matters"
"Y'all staying for lunch right?"
"Yes mama we are" I said breaking eye contact with Roddy.
"So who made the first move ?"
She said going to the fridge and getting out some ingredients
"Roddy did" he squeezed my ass and whispered into my ear "Let's go to my old room real quick"
"Mama you need some help?" I said trying to ignore Roddy foolishness
"No y'all go sit down and watch some TV I call y'all when the food is ready " Roddy smirked and started pulling me out of the kitchen. "Uuh no Roddy" he picked me up and carried me up the stairs. "Shut up"
"This yo mama house fool"
"We will be quiet shit"
"You so disrespectful"

Roddy
I kicked my old bedroom door because it was already cracked open and laid her on the bed before locking the door. Exotic looked at me like I was crazy and moved off the bed. "Mamas please I didnt do this to myself"
I grabbed her making her straddle my lap "Let me just give you some head"
I pouted looking at her
"But mamas I want some pussy to"
"And I will give you some when we get home"
"Nah fuck dat shit I want some now!"
"Boy stop throwing a temper tantrum"
"Man let's just go watch tv then" I said sucking my teeth.
"Fine with yo childish ass" She got up off me and unlocked the door leaving out the room. I rolled my eyes and then decided head was better than nothing she was halfway down the stairs

"Exotic come here real quick"
She looked up at me and smirked shaking her head and coming back up the stairs. She came back in the room and I sat on the bed as she locked the door. I unbuckled my belt and pulled my hard dick out "I shouldn't give yo ass nothing" she walked over and kissed me on the lips before she got down on her knees looking me in the eyes and putting the tip in her mouth.
"Mmm" I moaned she started bobbing up and down. I bit my lip hard as hell cuz that shit felt so good then she starting deep throating me and I pressed my lips together to stop from yelling. She looked so beautiful with my dick her mouth. I ran my thumb across her cheek causing her to smile while still sucking my dick I almost lost my nut cuz that shit was sexy.

"Damn Mamas" she made slurping and gagging sounds pushing me towards my orgasm. She kept deep throating and started humming that shit sent me over the edge as I shot in the back of her throat. She sucked it down and then got up wiping her mouth.
I kissed her and tried to reach for her belt she swatted my hands and glared at me I shrugged" it was worth a try" I fixed my pants and she walked out of the room. I had already made it back down stairs turning on the tv pretending to watch the Bernie Mac show. I heard Exotic coming down the stairs and she sat on me and gave me a kiss. I tasted Listerine in her mouth I was tonguing her down when we heard my mom cleared her throat. Exotic pulled back and looked at my mama

"Y'all ready to eat?"
"Yes mam" exotic said getting off my lap. I got up and followed her to the dining room my mom hand already set the table. I pulled out my mom's and Exotic's chair before sitting down.
We bowed our heads and prayed before my mom pulled the top off the pot. It was oxtails and rice Exotic started doing a happy dance in her seat. "You so fat mamas"

She stuck her tongue out at me and grabbed my plate fixing mines before she fixed hers. My mom watched with approval in her eyes.
"So how did Rodrick make the first move?"
Exotic took a bite of food and starting moaning I shook my head and chuckled.
"You want me to tell it or should I?"I asked looking at Exotic
Exotic chewed and swallowed "Well basically we were having lunch like we always do every week and I told Roddy me and my ex broke up ."Then Roddy came to my house later that night and started kissing me and told me how he felt"
"So why did you and your ex breakup ?
"He wanted things I couldn't give him."

I paused eating and took a deep breath hoping my mom did not keep asking questions.
"Like what?"
"My heart amongst other things"Exotic said looking at me. I smiled with a cheek full of food. My mom nodded and continued eating her eyes shot to mines and I could see that she knew what Exotic was saying without saying it. I looked at my plate and tried not to confirm what my mother was thinking.
"Rodrick" I looked up at my mother who eyes was boring it to me.
"I'm not going to hurt her ma"
"I know you ass ain't cuz I'll hurt you if you do" she continued eating.
I looked over at Exotic as she grabbed my hand under the table giving me a reassuring smile.

This is what I meant she always knew how to calm me. Me and my mom ain't have the best relationship because I hopped in the streets and became a Crip. She had kicked me out and Exotic would sneak me in and let me sleep and shower there when she could.

She would even stash my drugs and guns if shit got to hot. She even bailed me out a couple times.

I knew Exotic was my ride or die for sure.We finished eating and Exotic's and my mama said there goodbyes. I kissed my mom goodbye but Lord knows I was ready to dip."Baby you not going to fuck this up so don't even think that" I leaned over and kissed Exotic before I started the car and pulled off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?
54.2K 2.1K 50
" I can't do this, just I can't." " You might not be but I can, I am ready for the life ahead with you." Two best friends slowly fall madly in love w...
102K 2.2K 31
"Lets Fake Date...how bad can it be" And that's when it all went down hill. STORY WRITTEN IN 2015.
610 36 36
a story in which a boy & girl fall, but maybe not in love copyright admonitory 2019