Her Cruel Beast √

By CrunchyDelight

She was the apple of her father's eyes, loved every little thing created by god. Either it is a beast or an a... More

Prologue
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Prayer
Selfish
Heart Break
Brain
His Beauty
Hell
Dangerous Mansion
Brotherly Love
Opposite
Escape
Heartless
Deep
Confession
Excited
Trailer
Ignore
Rude Husband
Survive
Closed Doors
Slap
Destruction
Challenging
His Arms
Never
Reason
Life
Surprise Visit
Mystery
Protective
Stupid
Dedication
Thank you
Irritation
Laughing
Busy
Scared of Death
Boxing Bag
Enemies
Another Storm
Patience
Handsome
Busy
Love
Happy
Important
Information

Hope

9.2K 647 23
By CrunchyDelight

Saachi

I looked around the palace where I grew up. I still have many questions in my mind. 

Where I was born? What actually happened? Was it connected to my nightmares when Pitaji would wake me up in the middle of the night. 

I remember I used to stay with Ma- Pitaji before Kabir. After him only Pitaji allowed me to stay alone.

I need my answers. It was fine till the time I was not knowing anything but I wanted my answers and I knew who could provide them to me.

I sighed moving out of the palace and drove to Khurana Mansion.

I parked the car in the parking before moving inside knowing all my answers reside here.

I found a little girl sitting in the living room with Kenit and Arjun was busy on his phone.

"Di", Kenit acknowledged me as I smiled at me. He smiled before walking to me and hugging me. I ruffled his hair as Arjun looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Can't I visit you?", I asked him as he shook his head before walking to me.

"What pulled you here?", He asked as Kenit walked away. The girl was of Kenit's age I guess. They were doing some paperwork.

"She is Tara. Kenit's school friend, they have a project together", Arjun said as I nodded.

"Where is Kinshuk?", I asked him.

"He is with her cousin. They both are in the same class and have group projects with these two", He said as I nodded.

"Like we both used to have", I asked him as he nodded.

"I forgot to ask where is Roshni Bua?", I asked him as he looked at his phone again.

"She is in her room. Chote Papa forbids her to get up from bed when he is not around. And everybody else went to the temple to pray for the baby's well-being", He said as I nodded.

"Can I meet her?", I asked him as he nodded.

"You take care of the kids", I told him as he shook his head looking at the little girl.

"What is it?", I asked him.

"I don't know", He said as I slapped his cheek softly.

"You should know it than", I told him as he glared at me.

"Bro, we need your help", Kenit said as the girl looked at us before smiling brightly at me as I smiled back at her.

"Have I met you before?", I asked her looking at her as she frowned.

"I don't know. May be in some function", She said as I frowned.

"Her father is a known IPS officer", Kenit said as I nodded.

"I do know you. But you were quite young at that time. You still look cute", I said as she smiled uncomfortably at me.

"She don't take compliments well", a boy said walking downstairs as Tara glared at him.

"You can meet Mumma, Di. They always fight like this", Kinshuk said following him as I nodded before walking upstairs after ruffling his hair. He smiled at me.

I walked upstairs silently and entered in Bua's room after knocking on it.

"Come In", I heard her as I walked inside. She smiled looking at me. Her face was glowing brightly as she cupped her baby bump.

"You should be taking rest", I told her as I found her standing near the window.

"Don't start. Anav Ji is enough in these things. Not you as well", She said as I smiled at her helping her walk to the bed.

"How did you remember me?", She said as I smiled at her.

"I need not to remember you because I never forget you", I told her as she smiled.

"Buttering, bua. Well done", She complimented clapping her hands as I laughed.

"I wanted to know something", I told her after a minute as she looked at me immediately before nodding with a small smile.

I took a long breath before looking down. She put her forefinger under my chin and made me look at her.

"What is it?", She asked me.

"I don't know if it is the right time but I couldn't have more patience", I said looking at her baby bump.

"Wait a minute. Are you pregnant?", She said as I frowned looking at her.

"Wait, no", I told her as she took a sigh of relief.

"You father would have killed Yuvi if you were", She said as I pouted before knowing the actual reason why I came here.

"Than what is it? See Saachi I have seen a lot in my life and I am strong enough to take anything now. Don't worry about the baby just say it out", She said holding my hands.

"I know Yuvraj Ji also knows everything about this but he won't ever tell me anything fearing the fact that I would get hurt", I told her as she nodded wanting me to continue.

"I want to know about my birth parents", I told her as she left my hands at once.

Her expression changing to a harder one.

"Why do you wanna know about that part of your life?", She asked.

"Because Bua that chapter is already opened in my life. Till the time I was not knowing anything about this it was fine but now it is very difficult for me to control myself. I am going to get married in less than a month and I just don't want to start my life with mysteries still being their in my life. I don't want my past life to affect my present or future in any way and for that I need to know what actually happened. How I ended up being the princess of Udaipur from being your niece?", I asked her as she looked at the floor in deep thoughts.

"Is Ekansh aware about all this?", She asked as I held her hands tightly.

"You won't tell him anything", I pleaded as she looked at me with a sad smile.

"This is where you are wrong, Saachi. Yuvraj and Ekansh love you a lot and you have only seen their good side. But what you don't know is the fact that they know you better than anybody could ever know you. They know exactly what you want even though you don't say anything. They are not kings from name but they know what is going in the lives of the people surrounding them. What is going on their minds?", She said as I frowned.

"Go look out of the window", She said as I frowned before walking to the window.

"Look a little away from the entrance", She said as I looked at her. She nodded at me to proceed. I gasped to find many cars parked their with man wearing black suits outside looking around with all their concentration.

"What is all this?", I asked her.

"Come back", She said but I denied looking at the little army outside the mansion. It is scary.

"Saachi", She called in a more louder tone as I entered inside.

"That is the power of the two kings together", She said as I frowned.

"But they are taking away my freedom from me", I told her still in shock.

"You should've been ready for all these things. You are the only princess of Udaipur and the future queen of Abhyaranya, how can you expect them to leave you without security?", She asked as I frowned.

"But it doesn't mean they are going to follow me everywhere", I told her.

"They need to when you have a father and sister out there thirsty for their own blood", She said as I gasped.

"What are you talking about?", I asked her.

She sighed holding my hands tightly.

"Saachi, Power is a very dangerous thing. If it can bring the world in your feet, it can also create enemies around you. And yours are too much dangerous. Don't speak in everything when you don't know the trouble it can bring. I know you are Ekansh's daughter. More than Aadya, he is responsible for your upbringing. More or less, you spend your childhood under his guidance only. It is not the blood which makes you royal, it's the upbringing you get and believe it or not you got the best upbringing from your father. If he was their standing like a pillar in between problems and you, he also didn't let you become a damsel in distress", She said as I sighed.

"For Yuvraj, the scene is totally different. After Bhai Sa and Bhabhi Sa, he found his peace in you. He can't loose at any cost. So them being worried for your well being in understandable in guess", She said standing up from her place walking to her wedding picture.

"I do understand what is going in your mind. You don't want anyone to limit your freedom. I do see my young self in you at times when you act like this but trust me it is for your own good", She said tracing fufaji's picture lovingly.

She looked at me after a good 30 seconds and smiled.

"You are going to get a call soon", She said looking out of the window as I frowned.

My phone started ringing soon as I looked at her.

"Pitaji", I spoke looking at her as she smiled.

"Where are you, Princess?", He asked me as Bua asked me to stay quite. She didn't want me to tell him the truth about me knowing about the security.

"At Roshni Bua's place", I said after thinking for a good minute.

"Why this much silence before answering? Is everything alright?", He asked.

"Yeah. Yes, everything is perfect", I told him still looking at her.

"Princess, I heard first time only. Why you seem to be scared?", He asked as I sighed.

"I am not scared, Pitaji. I was just talking to Bua and something came in my mind", I told him.

"Hmm. Alright, see you before dinner. Take Care", He said as I smiled.

"Yeah, you too", I said hanging up.

"You didn't informed anybody before coming here. And the guards just called your father", Bua said as I sighed with irritation.

"I want to know the truth. Bua, please. I don't want to live my life in darkness. I promise it won't affect my relation with my family", I vowed as she looked at me worriedly before sitting beside me and nodding.

"I hope you keep your promise", She said as I nodded.

"Fine", She said before standing up from her place and walking to her closet. She came back with a big album. I frowned.

"My wedding Album", She said as I nodded. Was this album having all my unanswered questions?

I hope it does.

-----------------------

That's it for this time.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share the story.

Also, what do you think about the overprotective behavior of our two kings. Is the security really important?

I am trying to write the story in a normal pace so bear with me if you think, there was nothing much in this update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 813 60
He forced her to marry, not caring about the circumstances. He was obsessed with her, but refused to accept it. He claimed to hate, he vowed to make...
866K 42K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
719K 56.5K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...