the captain's right hand

By XenZyn

bnha x aot this is a story where the wall is wider than the wall in aot so if you are in the middle you can't... More

Little introduction
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31

chapter 28

2.2K 82 17
By XenZyn

Kirishima POV

we woke up peacefully, i think they stop waking us up we all met at the lobby, and i notice that yaoyorozu is not here.

"Do you know why they didn't wake us up this time?"

"that's what i'm thinking, also do you all know where is yaoyorozu?"

"Maybe she still sleeping"

"No that's not possible, she always the first waking up"

"Kirishima have the point, we should look at her"

Once we all agreed about searching yaoyorozu, and when we're about to search the blond big guy name erwin just enter the building.

"Oh you all awake"

"Hey man! Where is the ponytail?!"

"Hey bakugou, we should ask politely-"

"The ponytail girl got herself trouble lastnight, she's in the field, having her 2nd punishment"

"Wait are you going to do the same punishment again?"

"No we are going to lighten it up, she should be thankful of mama because if she do that again, we have no choice"

he go out and we go out also, once we got into the field, yaoyorozu just tied up on the log and she's just in a robe and she is screaming.

"Yaoyorozu!"

We all scream and todoroki just trying to get her out, but the rope is too tight

"hey you idiots let her be, and start with the training"

"No! You should let her go first"

And that change the aura of the blond guy name erwin

Sasha POV

We are starting on the training,  when i saw a girl tideup on the log in the middle of the field.

"What happend to the spoiled girl?"

Connie said, he must be sleeping that time

"The girl just trying to frame mama that he rape her"

"She must be stupid to do that"

"Yes, we know that mama izu will never do that, and mama izu and dadvi are going to get married"

"And they think that hey keep it secret, but it's really obvious"

"I know right- oh there's the whole class"

The class seems screaming so loud and then a split color hair boy just trying to get her off.

Well it's really hard to take the rope off, and i don't really have hope that they're going to cut that off.

They seems arguing with.... Commander erwin...

Connie seems see this and just drag me out of it, i will never going to experience that one time.

We go to the cafeteria to find mama izu, we saw him cooking

"Oh sasha, connie what ate you both doing here, the traing is not over yet"

"Commander erwin is on THAT mode"

"On... THAT mode.. Well here you go"

Mama izu just give us a paper bag.

"It's his snack, i called it. THAT snack"

Connie take it and run out while dragging me

"Bye ma"

We both said and run towards commander erwin.

Well erwin is still on his THAT mode and it's scary the other seems scared, but the others like mikasa is just chill.

"Commander erwin"

He look at us like we are going to killed by him, connie seems half passout bit still give the bag.

"M-mama said to give it to you"

He seems calm to it and take the bag and look inside, then look at us.

"You both going to watch that class do their training, you got that?"

"But we both didn-"

"You got that?!"

"Y-yes commander"

When he left, we get relieve and i pat connies head

"I'm proud of you connie, you're so brave"

Izuku POV

Once i finish the food i go to the office to some paperworks.

I may a "mama" here but i'm still an assistant.

And since levi do paper work before he go to the mission, so i only have to do what left.

And once i get into the papers i saw something, it's some new papers.

It said that almight and another person is going here

"Great we have 17 dumbasses and your going to add 2 more?"

And they seems going to land at night.

I hear the door open and it was erwin.

"Do you need anything erwin"

"Nothing i just want to check on you"

I just smile and look at the papers

"I'm okay, just the dumbasses going to add 2 more"

Erwin's expression is wanted me to laugh, it's a disgust expression, like he wanted them to disappear on this world

"When are they going to land here?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"Do you want me to join you?"

"I would like too"

Hange POV

Mama only got in the base for 2 days and we got mission, that's really on bad time.

I wanted to have fun with mama izu, dadvi seems upset also.

He's trying to make it faster so he can go back to the base.

"Dadvi i miss mama izu"

"It's not like you're the only one miss him, you know he's the love of my life, i'm more worried to him, those bastards if they lay their hands on my izu i will beheaded them"

"And count me in on that"

Well on the 2 days we already made it, on the other wall. Ofc we have to stop and refill out gasses.

But the hard part is, i know we are not going to have break...

So we are going to get there in the morning.

Well i miss mama izu also so i'm not mad.

Izuku POV

I'm on the back and looking at the schedules.

And it's look like levi and zoe is going back tomorrow.

Well it's unlucky now because it's morning and this is the day where we're going to get that mightyless.

I told erwin to welcome them. but it seems to be got problem.

"I am here!"

"Toshinori yagi and mirio togata, welcome to hell"

"Huh where is the reporters?"

"You might be the number one hero on the middle, but your just a pest here"

Wow erwin well he's not wrong about that, and i'm agree to that.

"Huh? Where is the higher ups, i'm sure i'm popular, i'm the number 1 hero in the world"

well i think it's time for mw to shine.

"Sorry 'allmight' but in here, you're just nothing... But a quirkless, and a skeleton being"

(Okay....kinda hate my brain now....look like it's getting boring. Well it is boring and i'm sorry about that, it's just this is not really planned i just taking it on my brain soo... Suck it up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 941 37
This is a story that I just said fuck it and so here we are.... What happens when on one day the villains attacked and bakugou is hit with a quirk? R...
994 27 11
Y/N is terrified of using her quirk. Killing her parents when she was a child, she swore never to use her quirk again. But when it activates again, m...
224K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...