CIGARETTE DAYDREAMS, kyoya oo...

็”ฑ slvttymangos

โ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง, ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ! ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐!โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œ๐—– ๐—œ... ๆ›ดๅคš

introduction
characters
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยน : nobody's perfect
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยฒ : oh no, she likes another boy
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐยณ : my phone?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโด : at least not anymore
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโต : the way blue looks on you
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโถ : who are you?
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโท : ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโธ : ๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
ใ…คใ…คโฐโฐโน : the solution
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโฐ : ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยน : but you're not on a date
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยฒ : happy new years
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนยณ : i did something bad
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโด : exclusive
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโต : this isn't your decision to make
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโถ : truly vile
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโท : you're lying to me again
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโธ : you ruined it all
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ใ…คใ…คโฐยนโน : i've missed you so much
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโฐ: spread your legs
ใ…คโฐยฒยน: it's from hideo
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยฒ: ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒยณ: waste?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโด: we can get that back
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโต: it was worth it
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโถ: show me
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโท: the ultimatum
ใ…คใ…คโฐยฒโธ: i'm done for
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโฐ: and you don't seem the lying kind
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยน: the reckoning
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยฒ: did you do this?
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณยณ: i'm dying
ใ…คโฐยณโด: i just want to hold you
ใ…คใ…คโฐยณโต: marry me!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโถ: the calm before the storm
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโท: get out
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโธ: all i wanted, daughter
ใ…คใ…ค โฐยณโน: are you fucking her?
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโฐ: i never want to see you again!
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยน: you always say more
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยฒ: latenight calls
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดยณ: i can't, im so tired
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโด: you haven't even apologized
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโต: marvelous are the innocent
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโถ: are you what's best for her?
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโท: still our hands meet
ใ…คใ…ค โฐโดโธ: the end
afterword

โฐยฒโน: look at yourself

190 5 0
็”ฑ slvttymangos

June 6

When she woke up in the morning, her body felt odd, and when she stepped into the bathroom and saw her reflection in the mirror... it almost felt as if the person staring back at her, wasn't herself.

Hanae was just as shaken when a man with auburn hair pulled her aside in the kitchen and told her he was Hideo's friend, and that they needed to speak.

She waited for night to come and at three a.m. she slipped out of the house and made the excruciating ten-minute walk towards the farmhands' houses.

Her cheeks burned with shame as she knocked on the door that Kai had told her was their own, her legs nearly gave out beneath her when the doorknob began to turn.

Her heart practically leaped out of her chest when she was met with the familiar blue eyes that kept her up at night. He pulled her into the cold house, and she couldn't help but throw her arms around him and hold him tightly.

Despite her shame she felt tears begin to form her eyes and with her face still buried in his neck, she said, "What are you doing here?"

She heard him laugh and she pulled away before he cupped her face, "I came to get you, why else?"

Hanae shook her head.

"No, but your–your letter. You told me that you left Japan, and you told me that we had to move on, you told me that I wasn't going to see you again," She said, her voice catching in the last part.

Hideo's brows furrowed.

"What are you talking about? I didn't even know where you were staying. I couldn't send you a letter."

"Hideo you wrote me a letter, it had your signature, and even the little drawing on the envelope! Takara brought it to me–"

"Knowing the type of friends you have, I wouldn't be surprised if she faked it," A voice interrupted them, and Hanae turned around to see the auburn-haired man with golden eyes that she'd spoken to earlier that morning.

Hideo narrowed his eyes, "Shut up,"

Hanae's eyes met Hideo's again, "What's he talking about?"

Kai stood up from his chair, "I'm talking about that pink-haired sociopath that kept us locked in an apartment for months, just to keep this idiot away from you."

Hanae's mouth ran dry, and she turned back to look at Hideo.

"What did Mary do?" She asked, pulling away from him.

"Nothing he's just–"

Kai was in front of them now. "Your friend lied and told this idiot that she would find out where you were staying and we just had to sit and wait her out. Turns out she was just trying to kill time and keep us rotting in that apartment for months."

Hanae's mouth ran dry and she jerked her head over to Hideo, "Is he telling the truth? Did Mary do that to you?"

"That's not what matters right now," He turned to look at Kai. "Leave, you piece of shit!"

Kai rolled his eyes before he left the two alone in the small living room

"Hideo, please tell me he's lying, please tell me Mary didn't do that to you." Her hands, holding onto his arms tightly.

"I'm so sorry Hanae, I didn't want to tell you because I know how much you care about her, but Kai can't keep his stupid mouth shut."

Hanae's mind began to unravel, who did Mary think she was to make such big decisions dictating another person's life? And Hideo must've noticed because he pulled her backinto his warm embrace

"Hey–Hey listen," He cupped her face. "None of that stuff matters anymore, all that matters is you and me, and that we're together again. And now I have something to offer you."

Hanae looked up at him questioningly, "What are you talking about?"

"I made a deal with someone important. All I have to do is stay here for a while and spy on Ootori–"

She let go of his hands, "Spy on him? Who wants to spy on him, and why would you agree?"

Hideo frowned.

"It doesn't matter who it is, what matters is if I do what he asks then he'll give me five-million yen, and he'll even clear my name. Hanae that's enough money for us to go to the United States and start a new life together!" He leaned in to kiss her, but she backed away so quickly that her back nearly slammed against the front door.

"No, no Hideo you need to leave, I'm married,"

"Hanae what's wrong with you, that didn't stop you on your wedding day!" He yelled, making her shrink back against the door.

"That was before!"

"Before what?!"

Her voice caught in her throat.

"I made a mistake, I shouldn't have tried leaving with you on my wedding day. It was wrong and it was cruel."

"Cruel? You know what's cruel? What happened to us Hanae, what everyone did to us that's what's cruel!"

Hanae bit back her tears as she looked down at the ground, she could feel her throat begin to feel sore.

"Don't you think I know that! I know that, but this is where we are now. I can't just leave everything behind anymore–"

He roughly grabbed her face and forced her to look him in the eye, "You're fucking him, aren't you?"

Her lips parted but nothing came out. It didn't need to though, he knew.

"Are you in love with him?" His voice cracked as he spoke.

"Hideo you can't be here, you need to leave, Kyoya told me on our wedding day that if I ever spoke to you again he would kill you." She paused and gestured at the house, "And now here you are in his home, passing off as his foreman,"

"You didn't answer my question."

"No, I don't love him!" She snapped. "That doesn't matter though, I'm still married!"

"Hanae what happened to you? Back then you wouldn't have hesitated to run away with me, you would've packed your bags the second you found out I was here!" He yelled.

Hanae covered his mouth with her own hand, "Please–Please calm down, if anyone hears you–"

"If anyone hears me, what?!"

"Kyoya could find out!"

Hideo began to see flashes in his vision, "Why do you care what he thinks?!"

"Because he's my husband, and if–"

"I don't give two shits if you're married, I'm going over there right now and I'm telling him everything–"

Hanae could feel her knees about to give out as he pushed her away from the door, but in her desperation, she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her, and his face was so close to hers she could feel his nose graze her cheek.

"Hideo you can't tell him anything, if you do, he–he could kill you."

"Not if I get to him first," He mumbled, and Hanae jerked her head up to see him.

"What the fuck are you talking about," She shoved him away from her body "Don't even think about laying a finger on him."

Hideo scoffed, "Look at yourself, defending the man who bought you."

She looked down at the floor and her hand landed on the doorknob, "You need to leave, Hideo."

"I'm not leaving without you."

"I'm not going with you." She said, her heart breaking as she opened the door.

"Hanae, I'm not giving up on us."

"You have to," She felt as if her soul wanted to leave her body when she stepped outside the house, "I'll see if I can get you money to help you leave..."

Those were the last words she said before she left the house careful to cover her face with her sweater's hood.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

1.9K 91 17
This is a story about Y/N Ootori. She is Kyoyas little sister. She is also hated in her family. Kyoya loves her, but can't show it since he is the sh...
His hidden sister ็”ฑ Lilystone3

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...
283K 9K 32
Kasumi Roromiya always has to stay after school whenever her older sister does with her "club activities". All she does is sit around and lust over b...
Winters First Kiss - Tamakyo/Kyotama ็”ฑ Daz

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

4.2K 184 22
Tamaki has merely a month to marry someone or his father will send him to America in an arranged marriage; but when Tamaki's plan to marry falls apar...