๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ: Rแด€ษดแด…แดแด PH...

By SunshineHaremOnly

Welcome to volume II. Credits to the artist for the images that I used as a book cover: CaseyKeshui Unlike vo... More

โš ๏ธPlease read firstโš ๏ธ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ+๐Ÿ”ž - AmePhil
๐Ÿ”ž|Banal Na Aso [VietPhil]
๐Ÿ’ซ + ๐Ÿ”ž| Faerytale [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿค–|Android [JaPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic #1
๐Ÿ”ž|Cutting [ThaiPhil]
๐Ÿ“ - Headcanon dump 1:
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŽง|Cold and mechanical [ChiPhil]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ| The Boss' Vater 3 (FINALE)
๐ŸŒน+ ๐Ÿ“–| When the sun loves the moon
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐Ÿ”—|Stay [SpainPhil] (C.O.P CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ”ž + ๐ŸŒน|Init Sa Magdamag [AmePhil] (C.O.P. CUT SCENE)
๐Ÿ“– + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ| To My Dear Unhappy Wife December 30th 1896 [Y/N]
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi panic #2
๐Ÿ“– + ๐Ÿ“บ + ๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Accepting Karma
๐ŸŒง๏ธ + ๐Ÿ“–| Myself And I
๐Ÿ”ž| A Hefty Price To Pay [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Untameable [RusPhil]
Reminder for readers:
๐ŸŒน+๐ŸŒง๏ธ|Till death do us part [Y/N]
Ladies and gentlemen, โœจherโœจ
๐Ÿ—’๏ธSpoilers?
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Bloom [IrePhil]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Questions
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Q & A : Answers
โŒ+โ›ˆ๏ธ|Rusty Chains [La Liga]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Announcement (new book?)
๐Ÿ”ž|"Hey love" [AmePhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ|Past Lives [NeiPhil]
๐Ÿ”ž|Cold & Mechanical [REWRITE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹|Katipunan's Bi Panic
I kissed a girl and I liked it...
๐ŸŒน+โ›…| Immortal [Y/N]
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|Dear readers: what do you think?
๐Ÿ”ž|Nothing beats the original [JaPhil]
๐ŸŒง๏ธ+โ˜๏ธ|[REQUEST] One day we'll have our day [FinPhil]
M.S|Limited Edition: Ch.(1/?): The Deal
โ€ข''Ghosted''โ€ข
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ’‹+๐ŸŒซ๏ธ|Lovesick [CanPhil]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|Dumplings & Sliders [ChiPhil]/[USIl]
๐Ÿ“–+โŒ|Chain Reaction
๐Ÿ”ž+๐Ÿ“–|Remind me why I care about you
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ|โ— REQUESTS ARE OPENโ—
๐ŸŒน+๐Ÿ”ž|Writing practise [ChiPhil]
โ€ข"Her Perspective"โ€ข
๐Ÿ—’๏ธ: Update on the requests
Request #1: by yfffggttt : NorthPhil [MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE]
๐Ÿ”ž|For Research Purposes [COUNTRYPETS]
Spain.reconquering.the.Philippines.jpeg
๐Ÿ”ž|Part 1: A Painter's Request [ChiPhil]
A Very Festive Waffle
๐Ÿ”ž| 1, 2, 3 [COUNTRYPETS]
Request #2: by T_Sedits: MaPhilIndo [LOVE TRIANGLE]
๐Ÿ“–+๐Ÿ”ž|The Detritus of a Broken Heart [NON-PH]
๐Ÿ”ž|Unorthodox: The Holy Disgrace [NON-PH]
๐Ÿ”ž|Spouse & Wife
Update;

๐Ÿ”ž|"HELP ME!" [AmePhil]

2.8K 28 33
By SunshineHaremOnly

= = = = = = = = = = = =
#12
= = = = = = = = = = = =
[M/USA x M/Philippines]
•"Help me!"•
~Smut~
• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~
{Warning:}
-Cringe
-Errors
-Typos
-Dirty asf
-Horny Phil
-Sex deprived Ame

{Note:}
-Thrust me, this story ain't what you think the title might suggest.

-Includes my headcanon of what an AmePhil relationship(/sex life) is like. (You'd know if you read the first fic (which was the NSFW alphabet).)
~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

"Ahaha! I know right?" America laughs along with his fellow countries, discussing the conference from earlier. Philip chuckles and laughs as well, the situation they were laughing at implies to him as well, but he shrugs it off and laughs along pretending to not be hurt since he's got harder problems to deal with.

When everyone wasn't looking, America gasped and narrows his eyes at his boyfriend who returns his glare with a smirk. "Please stop groping my butt." Philip whines and hugs his lover, giving him the chance to squeeze his lover's ass even more. America freezes in his spot. "Mahal please, we've talked about this."

Philip shakes his head and buried his face on America's chest, showing submission to his much older and taller boyfriend. But the perverted touches on his ass says otherwise. "Then can we just do it in your office? Please?" Philip pleads, and America shakes his head. "No." "Not even a blowjob?" America raises a brow, "well that depends, who's- wait- NO." Yes. These are their usual arguments. Nothing about bills or loans, they're too rich to worry about that. Nothing about infidelity, they're too attached and needy for each other to even begin thinking about that.

"But whyyy" America groans, "because..! I'm busy and I've got lots of reports to finish...I told you earlier during breakfast that I'd be doing overtime, remember?" Philip sighs and nodded, pulling away from the hug, "m'kaaayy...I guess I'll go home early tonight." He huffs, America laughs, "sorry babe, I'll try to help you later tonight." Philip shakes his head, "no it's okay, I think I'll be okay on my own tonight."

America raises a brow, "really?" Philip nodded, "yeah! I bought new toys yesterday." Philip's eyes sparkled. America laughs at his boyfriend's horny ass. He's used to Philip being all excited about his new toys, but sometimes he'd feel insecure, the thought of his boyfriend not needing him anymore for such activities because of his vast collection of toys worried him.

America chuckled and kisses Philip's forehead before Philip could walk away and go back to his post. America sighs and walks back to his office as well.

.

.

.

Nighttime came, it was around 10PM and America came home to his husband cooking for him after he sent a "I'm leaving the office" text 20 minutes ago. No they aren't actually married. But they act like they do. They even bought promise rings for each other.

America chuckles and wraps an arm around Philip after he finished cooking adobo and frying the left over rice from breakfast. "Eat up!" America was more than thrilled to eat his boyfriend's food. 5 stars gourmet meals as nothing on his boyfriend's home cooked meals. While he ate, Philip cleaned and washed the dishes. For once the atmosphere was quiet and peaceful. That made America scared.

His boyfriend wasn't talking to him. Was there something that he did? Was he mad because he didn't want to have sex with him and made him wait for 5 hours? He was nervous. But if his mother ever taught him anything, it's that communication is the key to every problem.

"Uhhhm..mahal?"

"O?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"For what?" Philip turned around to face his lover who was nervously eating his food.

America shrugs, "I..I dunno, for denying you sex?? For not doing it with you?? For making you wait???"

Philip laughs, "oh love... You know that I would never take it to heart if you deny me everything. And plus, you also know I'd never force you to do it with me. But may I just ask... What's with the sudden question?"

America swallows his food and drinks his water, "well, the quiet atmosphere just kinda made me anxious I guess? I-I dunno, something just feels different." Philip chuckles. "Well yeah, you're kinda right actually."

America raises a brow, "huh? What do you mean?" Philip sighs and puts the last plate on the plate holder and waits for it to dry. He then wipes his hands on his shorts before turning around to fully face his lover as he leans back on the counter. "Well...pretty much after fucking myself for the past 2 to 3 and a half hours I felt calmer and more relaxed, and when I got out of the shower, my desire for sex just suddenly...vanished?? I guess?" Philip laughs.

"It's weird, I know. But I guess I just kinda uhh...fucked away all of my horniness??" He shrugs. America nodded, "seems logical." He said and Philip couldn't help but laugh. He turns around again to grab a dry towel to start drying up the dishes since their dishwasher is broken at the moment.

Two to three and a half hours..? Didn't even think he could last an hour without an actual dick., America sighs as he continues eating. Philip notices his lover's sigh but didn't say anything about it. I'm sure his libido would come back eventually.

Two days later, it was Sunday in the afternoon. America had been thinking about what his boyfriend has said for the past tow days and actually pretty much feared the thought of him not wanting to have sex. America's body has grown used and accustomed to their weekly sessions that even he couldn't last a month without it.

But on the other half, America tried to imagine what Philip must've done during those three and a half hours. He looks at his lover who was just laying next to him and sleeping. He sighs as he grabs his laptop as well as his ear pods and checks in on the camera footage in the room where Philip kept all of his sex toys.

:USA:

I looked at the saved video and holy shit. He wasn't lying when he said he was there for three and a half hours..., I gulp and clicked play on the video...

.

.

.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit

"Haaaa...fuck." I look at Philip beside me whose still asleep. I've been jerking off the past hour and I had to stop because I was getting tired. I looked at myself and took off the condom, throwing it away before going to the bathroom to clean myself. Thank God Philip is a heavy sleeper.

God I feel so embarrassed. Why would I even do that? What was I thinking when I decided to do that?! Holy fuck did I just become a pervert??! Ugh, goddammit America... You're supposed to be the sensible one!

I sigh and pressed my head on the bathroom's tiled wall. "I need serious mental help."

.

.

.

It's been a month, my body's grown so used to our weekly fucks that it started craving for it every week. I kept asking Philip if he was in the mood but he kept saying no. So every night I just find myself "scratching" this "itch" in the bathroom since I didn't want to interrupt Philip's sleep or work while he was making reports on our bed.

I think he knows, or at least has an idea of what I do in there. But I'm glad that he doesn't say anything about it or else I'd be embarrassed as fuck. When I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, I was greeted by Philip who was waiting outside. "Sorry for the long wait, you can use it now." Philip shakes his head and pulls my hand as he starts dragging me out of the room.

"Uh-" "I know what you've been doing in the bathroom, your grunts and moans weren't discreet." He confronted, I flinch and felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. "I uh-" I stammer. "I'm not saying this to embarrass you, love. In fact I feel guilty for doing this to you so..." We stopped in front of the room, I look at the closed door and my eyes immediately widen once I realize which room it was.

Philip sighs and gives me the keys to the room, "I felt bad so I thought that maybe this could help. Even just a little. I know that toys aren't your thing, but just give it a try." I furrow my brows, Philip sighs, "I have a few fleshlights in there too. If you want we can buy a do-" "no! Ew- wtf?" Philip shrugs, "I dunno, it's either you use toys, your hands, or go out and find a gay prostitute or something."

I flinched, "are you serious?! Phil- how are you so casual in saying things like that?!" He shrugs, "I dunno babe...we've been together for 15 years, had the same routine for 15 years, your body has gotten used to these activities for 15 years, and now you're experiencing blue balls for the first time and it's most likely my fault since I fucked myself so good horniness basically left my body like the demon in the girl's body from the movie exorcism"

I looked at boyfriend, puzzled as to what the fuck he just said. Rambling. Ramblings were one of his most annoying and yet amusing traits. He does them unconsciously. I sigh, "babe, can't you just help me? Please?" I plead. Philip shrugs "best I can do is give you an advice" I raise a brow "what is it?" "Go fuck yourself." And with that he walks back to our room. "Son of a bi-" I sigh. There's no point. It'll be weird but I guess I can try...

~ * A year later * ~
:3RD PERSON:

They're in the office, and unfortunately for America, his boyfriend hasn't given him what he wanted- or rather, needed. He's been trying to satisfy himself with the toys he was allowed to borrow, and even tried on a few vibrators and dildos. Now it really feels like they've switched places.
But sometimes, if he was lucky, Philip would agree for a blowjob, but no more than that. He didn't even know how he was able to survive for a year.

At this point he was already thinking of cheating. The temptation was there, but his guilt was also present. It's like having an angel and a demon on your shoulders. One tells you to cheat, at least once, and the other tells you suck it up and suffer.

America is unable to focus on his job well. He started rubbing himself through his pants again, letting his imaginations run wild as he could see Philip laying naked across his desk. His legs were open for him as an invitation... He would start by kissing his pretty face and he would go down to his jaw, his neck, his chest, his torso, and his dick.

America would relish being in between his lover's legs as he wraps them around his head while he continues to eat his beloved out. And he would hear his angelic moans, hitting notes higher than Mariah Carey and Ariana Grande combined.

And then he would slowly slip it in. Watching with intense focus as his boyfriend would moan and arch his back, eyes rolling to the back of his head. He would start slow, teasing his partner as revenge for making him like this for the past year. And Philip would get annoyed and irritated, pushing him back into the chair as he takes control. Riding his dick as he begins milking him of his cum like it was his only food source...

America snapped back from his wet daydream and felt a wet spot forming in his pants. America sighs and went to his drawer to get a new pair.

.

.

.

When they got home, they continued on as usual. Philip cooked for their dinner, they washed the plates together, showered together to "save" water before eventually getting in bed together.

And as usual, America would wrap his arms around Philip and cuddle him possessively as if someone was just going to snatch him away in their sleep. But for some odd reason, Philip couldn't sleep. He felt really guilty for his boyfriend. He shifted his position to face his boyfriend and kissed his nose. His lover grumbles in response. Philip chuckles and sits up. His boyfriend's arm still wrapped around his waist, pulling him in so he could lay back down and cuddle.

"Hey love." He taps America's shoulder lightly, "nnngghh...what." Philip smiles, "wanna fuck?"

-End-

______________________________
[A/N: okay but like, this is literally Phil-]

[A/N: my ideas left me like how my will to live did.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 228 14
โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽA compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
83K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
12.9K 95 5
Heyy guys!! So this is a compilation book of multiple one shots of my favourite bl couples. Its all fiction and most of it doesn't have any connectio...
3.2K 81 9
So many reasons to hold back, so much questions not needing answers, so much moments all messed up. Both wanted each other but cannot say so, not eve...