who made me a non existent pr...

By Author_Rachel

[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illn... More

The ending and the beginning
Who am I??Where am I??
Realization
Determination
The start of my fangirling life
Meeting the emperor!
Pa Pa???
Daddy's little girl
Boating accident
Nightmare
Lippe tea
Lady fairy!
Divine animals
Near the death door
Meeting the male lead; Lucas!
Whitie oppa?
Whitie oppa(2)
Jennette Margarita
Learning swordmanship
Who love daddy more?
Meeting jennette
The starting point of main events
Ijekiel Alpheus
Debut partner
Debutante ball
Debutante Ball (part two)
After the debut
First tea party
Sleeping beauty and her prince
Another tea party
First outing of the palace
Absorbing Lucy!
Absorbing Lucy(part two)
Who made me an animal?
Uncontrollable Mana
Beauty and The beast
Character Information
A gift from ijekiel
Purifying black magic
Practicing Magic
The old dark magician
Birthday present for daddy
The emperor birthday banquet
The Mysterious Cat
Outing with a prince
Fairy forest!
Engagement!
Missing children!
Missing children (part two)
Detective Princess
Detective Princess (part two)
Detetive Princess (part three)
Leaving from Obelian
The Culprit
Losing
Unchanging Fate
Forgotten
Unwanted Feeling
Preparation
Preparation (part two)
Runaway Princess
Just a Dream or Memory?
Alpheus Mansion
Meeting the Villain
Alpheus Mansion (Part two)
Returning Home
Crisis
The World Tree
Farewell Letter
The Lost Truth
Welcome Home!
First Love
My New WMMP Fanfic
My Fanfic Ideas

Faunus Empire

2K 95 12
By Author_Rachel

"Haa..."

I sign while throwing myself onto the bed. Seeing my gloomy expression, Felix asked worriedly.

"Is something on your mind, Princess?"

In an annoyment mood I am, I answer blantly.

"I found nothing."

Felix asked again still wearing his smile.

"For what, Princess?"

"I sneak into the palaces and the duke's mansions but I didn't find any evidence related to the case."

Do Count Preston really not relate with Faunus? But then how did he get that many blue diamond in his hands? If that old man didn't suicide himself, I could've already find out.

"You go there alone?"

"I didn't get catch."

"Princes..........."

Felix was going to nag me when a knock sound pops out. Felix walks toward the door and open it. I sit up from my bed and asked when Felix comes back. I was wondering what it is because Felix is puting such a serious face but......

"The crown prince invites the Princess to have tea with him."

"Is that so?"

I reply with a bored expression.

"Princess, please don't take this lightly. His majesty orders me to not let any pests come near you if I value my life."

I understand.

"That isn't my problem."

Ah! My thoughts and what I intend to say got mixed. I avert my eyes from felix who is looking at me with a tearful face and change the conversation.

"So, when did he invite?"

"He said that it's fine whenever the Princess is free."

"What?"

I give Felix a look of 'say it again.'

"The maid said the crown prince didn't mention the exact time."

I inwardly scream. Isn't that indirectly saying to come now? You Felix! You should say that first! I have to quickly change my clothes.

.................

"This is the garden of the main palace."

With the crown prince's guide, I tour around the palace. I have already secretly come here but let's just act like this is the first time. I walk around the garden full of colorful roses. I lean closer to the roses and smell them.

"You seem to like roses."

The wind blows behind me and my blonde hair fluttering like it is dancing. With a familiar rose scent, pleasant memories flash through my mind. Maybe that is why I let down my guide a little and answer honestly.

"My sister likes them very much. So do I."

"You seems to have a good relationship with your sister."

"Yes."

While peacefully enjoying the scent of roses, I froze in place. Muderous intent? I look around my surrounding but saw nothing suspicious. The crown prince asked worriedly seeing my strange behaviour.

"Is something wrong?"

I turn back toward him and smile formally not to show my thoughts.

"It is nothing."

Is it my imagination? I just feel a chill down my spine.

"Come to think of it, I don't see the second prince."

The crown prince's face become visibly disorted at the mention of the second prince. I knkw they have a bad relationship but I feign innocent asking for an answer.

"He is currently at the border because of the works. Oh! It seems we have arrived."

He changes the topic obviously. Did he hate talking about his half brother to that extent?

We have tea in the garden enjoying the beautiful view. When the maids serve the tea, I was surprised because of the familiar scent. I pick up my cup and drink a little amount of the tea. A  smile bloom on my face as soon as my taste buds touch the tea. The crown prince explains with a satisfied smile seeing my expression.

"This is Lippe tea from Siodonna Kingdom. I'm glad you seem to like this tea."

"Yes, I always enjoy this. But this isn't a common drink here. How do you know of this?"

He answers blushly while slipping his tea. I was amazed to see this kind of expression from him.

"Actually, I was quite fond of Siodonna so I got recommend this by a merchant from Siodonna."

"Then, do you know..............."

After that, we have an enjoyable time exchanging our knowledge about Siodonna.

.....................

"What is your reason for rejecting me?"

How did things come to this? I'm sure I was enjoying my quiet peaceful walking alone until I suddenly met with the second prince who is supposed to be at the border currently.
What is he doing here abondoning his duties?

"I don't understand what you mean."

I tilt my head and answered.

"Are you playing hard to get?"

What? Calm down. I was irritated by his words but I still keep my calm composer. I said with an irk mark visibly on my forehead.

"Why are you saying these things to me?"

Then, he suddenly holds my shoulders and said,

"That is me who should ask that. I thought you have feeling for me?"

My patience reaches its limit at his ridiculous words and actions. I don't care whether he is a prince or not. Pissed off! I use my magic to push him away from me. He stambles and falls back on the ground.

"Listen here! I don't know why would you think like that but I don't love you nor have any feeling for you. Do you understand?"

I said what I want to say and turn back from him who is looking at me with a dumpfound look. I quickly walk away from there without looking back.

................

Adrian's pov

At first, It was just envy. I was envious of the relationship between the twin sister of the Obelian. They love each other unconditionally. Unlike me and my half brother.

Then, I became curious. About the second princess. The more I know her, the more I don't understand her.

She looks like someone who can be broken with one grip but actually she is very strong. To the point where she is favored by the Fairy king.

"Let's me take the hand of the second princess of Obelian."

So, I thought it would be fun to have her by my side. Unexpectly, I was reject. I thoughts for days and nights after returning to Faunus.

I am confident in my looks. Unlike my brother, I have a face that every ladies would like.

Even thought I'm not the empress's son, because of my intelligent I have many powerful nobles supporting me. And I am a rare spiritist that is born in two hurdend years. If I make up my mind, I can also take the throne.

There wasn't a single moment where I haven't thought of her. Her eyes twinkling whenever I talk about something interesting. A rare smile that sometimes she shows.

I hurriedly come back to the palace hearing the news of her visiting Faunus. I imagine what expression she'd make if she saw me but.........

"I don't love you nor have any feeling for you."

My expectations were crushed to ground. But the smile on my face didn't fade away. I stare blankly at the back of her who doesn't stop even once.

"I can just try from step one."

A small whisper voice was echo in the hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
4K 172 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
73.2K 2.7K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
6.3K 190 14
This is a fanfic!! I do not own wmmap!! In this story Claude has 3 sons already and then has twin girls with Diana. Both girls are reincarnated and r...