Ex-Married Couple

By missanonymousL

[COMPLETED] They were once married... Hearts were once one... But it broke, Where Jungkook and Lisa once tied... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAP.1
CHAP.2
CHAP.3
CHAP.4
CHAP.5
CHAP.6
CHAP.7
CHAP.8
CHAP.9
CHAP.10
CHAP.11
CHAP.12
CHAP.13
CHAP.14
CHAP.15
CHAP.16
CHAP.17
CHAP.18
CHAP.19
CHAP.20
CHAP.22
CHAP.23
CHAP.24
CHAP.25
CHAP.26
CHAP.27
CHAP.28
CHAP.29
CHAP.30
CHAP.31
CHAP.32
CHAP.33
CHAP.34
CHAP.35
CHAP.36
CHAP.37
CHAP.38
CHAP.39
CHAP.40
CHAP.41
CHAP.42
CHAP.43
CHAP.44
Ending Letter
EPILOGUE

CHAP.21

4.1K 141 3
By missanonymousL

CHAP.21

———»•«———

Lisa and Jungkook is currently eating the supposed to be Lisa's cook but sadly, the guy never let her cook.

Jungkook then decided to speak as to he was so curious about the topic concerning his friend, Park Jimin.

“I did not know that you are actually close to Jimin hyung.” He stated as he looked at her. She then faced him after hearing his statement.

“No, I am not close to him.” Lisa denied it. It's true that she's not but her friend, Rosé is quiet.

“I heard you talking about him earlier.” Jungkook said then Lisa tilted her head as she squintted her eyes at him.

“About him?” Lisa thought for a moment if what exactly is his question all about, “Oh! You mean about them?”

Jungkook nodded at her then she nodded as well.

“Rosé is arranged to date him. Both their families decided to collaborate and form a partnership. Since both are single, their parents decided to match them.” Lisa explained the situation, “Rosé complained about him being partnered to her. She had a long-time admiration towards Park Chanyeol ssi but sadly, she was partnered to Jimin ssi instead.” Lisa giggled at this after recalling the time when Rosé arrived unexpectedly at the hotel here in Busan just to ditch the poor guy.

Jungkook only nodded at her before continuing to eat. He was relieved after hearing this for the reason he is quiet unsure.

After their breakfast together, Jungkook went straight to his study room to work since he still has some works to do. He still has a work that needs to be done for the project they are currently doing.

Lisa on the other hand, felt quiet bored. All she did here was eat, served, stroll around and then sit. She is so sick of doing the same thing over and over again just like what she's used to do ever since before.

She decided to go to the kitchen to at least kill her time for a moment. She planned to bake. Maybe, Jungkook won't be overreacting again since she won't use knives now, will he?

“Oh Miss Lisa! Do you need anything?” Minnie asked as she stopped cleaning the living room to face the lady.

“Uhm, do we have much ingredients for baking here? I feel like baking to kill my time.” Lisa said then the maid nodded.

“We have a variety, Miss. I can help you to bake if you want?” Minnie offered but Lisa shook her head.

“I don't want to bother you, Minnie. You can continue your work while I bake myself. Thank you,” Lisa said then Minnie nodded at her before continuing her cleaning before dozing off leaving Lisa on the kitchen.

Lisa rinsed her hands and prepared the ingredients and the materials needed to bake cupcakes.

Jungkook, on the opposite side, was so focused in his work until a call interrupted him.

He quickly answered it, not looking at the caller ID.

“Yes?” He asked through the call.

“Hello Kookie?” that made him irritated for some—no, many rather—reasons.

Only one person can call him that! And she is not that person either!

“How many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me that?” Jungkook's voice was laced with irritation and disgust.

“I just want to talk to you. You haven't answered me nor talked to me yet.” She spoke in rather annoyingly soothing voice that just made his ears hurt.

“Just what do you want, Jieun?” Jungkook asked impatiently.

The said girl bit her lip after hearing his cold tone. He's always like this towards her.

“I just want to talk to you… about the last time.” Jieun said while holding the phone and pressing it towards her ear.

“There's nothing to talk about and I don't have any reasons to talk to you either way. Unless it is work-related,” and with that, Jungkook coldly hung up leaving Jieun sobbing on the other line.

“Why do you always neglect me, Jungkook?” Jieun said as she stared at her phone with tears flowing through her eyes.

She threw her phone to her bed and cried hardly.

She has been seeking for his attention for almost a year and a half now and yet he showed no interest and just gave her a cold-shoulder instead.

Kookie.

The name she kept on calling him because of the thing that she found out about.

She saw once, a handkerchief that he's been keeping safe for quiet a long time. It was an embroidered handkerchief, with a ‘Kookie’ embroidered on it.

Jieun knew of his mom and how he loved the woman and so she thought that his mom used to call him that. And that, he cherished it the most. Thinking of it, he might at least show her interest after but what she did was something unexpected in return. He became colder towards her, telling her not to call him that but the desperate lady she is, did not bother to stop.

Jungkook just massaged his temple in irritation after Jieun called. She is the least person he wanted to talk to right now.

Because of his ruined mood, he decided to just go out of his study room and do something to cool himself. He went downstairs and he was greeted by a sound of kitchen utensils coming from the kitchen.

He frowned and went straight to the kitchen only to be greeted by the humming peaceful girl as she measured the flour.

Lisa is peacefully doing her work when,

“What are you baking?” she got startled that resulted to a mess. She flinched that made the flour she just measured to scatter and poured at the counter.

“What the hell?!” Lisa glared at Jungkook who only raised an eyebrow at her. She heaved a deep sigh and shut her eyes to calm herself from murdering her ex, “Can you just...” Lisa then opened her eyes to look at him in the eye firmly, “Notify me if you ever pop up or something?” She asked calmly.

She thanked the heavens for giving her so much patience and temper.

“I did,” he answered that made her raise an eyebrow at him before he continued, “by asking you just now” and that made his grin show when she puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

“I'm so close in choking you, Jeon Jungkook.” Lisa glared at him but he just shrugged it but he is actually dying in happiness inside his head.

“Ugh! You just ruined it!” Lisa pointed on him as she looked at the mess that happened on the counter. Flour were scattered on both counters and floor.

“I'll help—”

“No, thank you.” She immediately cutted him by rejecting him but he shrugged it again. As if he'll listen anyway.

Jungkook took a spare pink apron on the drawer and wore it while she cleaned up the mess. Jungkook then walked to her and stopped at her side.

“Now, what are we baking?” Jungkook asked her that made her lift her gaze to him and to his apron.

“Why the hell are you wearing apron?” Lisa pointed at his pink apron. Jungkook looked at himself before looking at her again.

We are baking right? I have to protect my clothes from the stains,” Jungkook said nonchalantly that left her dumbfounded.

“What ‘we’, Jeon Jungkook? I am the only one whose going to bake. I, you hear that?” Lisa stated but Jungkook remained still and just listened to her nonchalantly, “Now, shoo and go somewhere else. I don't need you here,” she spat but he stayed there.

“Jeon Jungkook, what part of ‘go somewhere else’ don't you get?” Lisa fumed in irritation as she looked at the man beside her.

“Like I said, WE will bake TOGETHER, Lalisa.” He taunted that made her click her tongue in annoyance. She stared at him directly and he did the same, challenging each other. When Lisa felt that he won't really budge and let go, she looked away and sighed in defeat.

“Fine. Do as you wish! Just…” Lisa then looked at him again, “keep distance from me.”

He tilted his head on confusion, “Why?”

“I don't want you near me!” Lisa spat.

“But we sleep together though, don't we?” he asked that made her huff again in annoyance.

“Can't you just zip your mouth shut for a moment?!” Lisa bursted that made him chuckle, “What are you laughing at?” she asked but Jungkook shrugged and just took the measuring cup to measure the flour.

Lisa only stared at him in annoyance as she scoffed.

“Aren't you gonna help?” Jungkook asked that made her roll her eyes before helping him to measure.

“What are we really gonna bake?” Jungkook repeated his unanswered question earlier.

“Cupcake.” Was what she muttered before working on the base while Jungkook readied the wax paper and neatly placed it to the molder.

They both helped each other and Lisa eased up after her irritation towards the guy subsided.

———»•«———

Cliffhanger!

Sorry!

Anyway, enjoy!

Also, rejoice because LISKOOK moments are coming right up!

SPOILERS ALERT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 103 23
Jungkook and Lisa got married with love but Jungkook mom always hate Lisa she thinks Lisa only need Jungkook money, she always hurt her even after Ju...
154K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
11.6K 384 5
[complete] It started during a High School Reunion. Sparks fly, romance rekindles, feelings were realized, and love was felt all over again. This wa...
9.3K 184 39
"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his hooded eyes.. "I don't know. What do you...